• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Photos/Videos versus Real Life

MattRyder

TMF Novice
Lifelong tickle fetishist and foot fetishist here..

I've come to the realization recently that looking at photos or videos of tickling or feet has absolutely no comparison to witnessing or interacting with it in real life. I'm honestly starting to feel like photos and videos just don't do justice anymore. I almost need that in-person interaction by tickling someone or touching or even looking at feet with my own eyes. Maybe I'm in a funk where I've been seeing the same type of photos or videos recently, but I am now a firm believer that in-person experiences, whether it be seeing a nice looking foot or tickling bare feet with my own fingers gives me such a stronger feeling than just looking at a picture or watching a video.

Curious to hear from others - how do you view watching videos or looking at tickling pictures versus experiencing it in-person?

I don't think that's uncommon, I mean wouldn't everyone rather be participating in something than just watching it, especially when you don't get to engage as much as you would like to?

how do you view watching videos or looking at tickling pictures versus experiencing it in-person?

Honestly, that's why I rarely come around here. I don't want to be endlessly sitting at my computer ruminating about what I "would" do. I want to be out there doing it.

I do watch the occasional video, but only if it's someone I really, really enjoy seeing. The majority of clips produced today are cringy, low-effort trash.

Go touch grass, as the kids say. It's not healthy.

I feel the same, pictures and videos online don't cater to my tickling fetish sadly it's far too niche. Problem is though people who share my interests are all far too spread out across the world to meet which is a pain but what can you do if you don't have the money to travel?

In my personal experience when I was with someone (either in a relationship or casual friend with benefits situation) I felt the same as you do. But then once you're single again for a while, the arousal from videos and pics return when it's all you've got to release that stress that all of us humans need.

I feel the same, pictures and videos online don't cater to my tickling fetish sadly it's far too niche. Problem is though people who share my interests are all far too spread out across the world to meet which is a pain but what can you do if you don't have the money to travel?

You chat to, and make friends with, as many local girls as you can, being decently open about your interest. Eventually one or two will indulge you. It's exactly the same as looking for someone to sleep with. You'll have occasional dry spells like any male, but get out there and start interacting while learning how to converse properly.

Boring answer but it just happens to be the way forward and has always worked for me eventually, putdowns and humiliation notwithstanding.

For some context - my neighbour was out cleaning her vehicle the other day, kneeling down in the back seat vacuuming, and her bare feet were sticking out the side door with her soles exposed. Me being over a house length away still noticed her feet and couldn’t help but look and admire them.

Had I saw a photo of this situation however, guarantee wouldn’t have an ounce of sentiment or make me feel the same way as when I got to see her exposed soles in person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back