• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Control 2 (f/m) πŸ™Ž*β™€οΈπŸ™Ž*♂️πŸͺΆπŸͺ₯πŸ¦ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ticool

No Control 2 (f/m) πŸ™Ž*β™€οΈπŸ™Ž*♂️πŸͺΆπŸͺ₯πŸ¦ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Suddenly it stopped.

Barry laid back, whimpering, and tried to catch his breath. Molly bent over and reached down off the bed,out of Barry's view. He fixated on her beautiful, silky soles sticking out of her green sweatpants.They were quite lovely and , he imagined, very soft. As she scrunched her toes, he was mesmerized by each wrinkle on her soles and by the raspberry nail polish on each little toe. They were incredible.

"MMMHMHMHMHMHM!!!" While he was lost in his daydream, a new sensation attacked his feet. Something vibrating and brushing each side of his right foot and working slowly, methodically to the center of the sole. He chortled hard into his gag, snorting air in through his nose.

"Awww that was such a nerdy little snort!" Molly teased as she continued to work the toothbrushes around and onto the other foot. She extended her thumbs so that the nails would scrape across the soles along with the toothbrushes. It was maddening. All the while, Barry was still bursting out of his jeans. The denim prison was getting tighter and tigher.

Molly pulled the brushes off his feet and turned to face him. "Alright, how about I give you some control back?" She moved back to the center of the bed, running her nails along the crotch of his jeans from the base all the way past the tip and up into his bellybutton, causing him to giggle lightly.

"Ten more minutes and you have control of that. All you have to do is...don't. Let. GO!" What did she mean by that? Don't let go? What was he holding ont- oohhhhh. He immediately understood. She positioned the toothbrushesinto the top of his jeans where the bristles were facing each testicle. She then took more tape and wrapped it around his waste, securing the brushes in place. She then took a shoestring and went back to his feet and fastened it around both of his big toes, binding them together. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed 2 smal feathers off the top, then came back to the center of the bed.

"This is it. Ten minutes. if you hold your load, we're done. Buuuut...if you don't...your feet are mine for the next hour. Understand?" He shook his head yes. He was apprehensive but not scared. In a way he was enjoying this sick, twisted scenario. She turned back to his waist, reached down and turned on the toothbrushes.

"MMHAHMHAMHAMMMAHHHAHMMM!!!" The entire bed shook violently back and forth as Barry tried to fight the sensation. Molly climbed back on top of his legs and started working the feathers in and out of each toe. She turned them over and used the quills to trace up and down the soles, then poked them along the balls of his feet. Barry was losing it. It was becoming too much. He wanted so badly to unload but he couldn't withstand another hour of tickling.

He thrashed back and forth trying his best to keep his mind off the torment. It was no use. Everytime he tried to find a distraction, Molly would alternate the damn feathers, or the bristles would hit a sensitive spot from him thrashing about. It was going to...uh...come...down to the wire. 6 minutes gone. Now 7. 8! 9 minutes and 45 seconds!! he was holding on!!! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2!!!! "MMMPHHH!!" Right as the timer went off he released.

"Wow photo finish!" Molly teased. "Hmmmm, normally I'd rule in my own favor in this situation...but I think you learned something from the experiment." She undid his legs as he fell back and panted in relief. What has he stumbled into?!?! She was a maniac! But he liked it!!! HE was a maniac!! She finished undoing his bonds and gag and rubbed his face gently. "See? Nothing wrong with letting go once in a while."

End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back