• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subtle tickling

Irvine

TMF Expert
I was wondering what any members here think watching someone subtly be tickled. By subtle I mean like both tickler and tickle are in a place where they can't act out of norm and the tickler takes advantage by tickling their victim discreetly. Ex: A couple sitting at a booth in a restaurant and the boyfriend slips his fingers in her armpit. Tickles her softly to the point a continuous giggle is seen or heard but it looks as if he is just making her laugh through a humorous conversation or something.

I would love to see a tickle video like this or read some stories like it.

In college I saw this play out, girlfriend was sharing cigarette with her boyfriend, he had his hand around her waist/lower rib area. When she would take a drag he would tickle her and she wouldn't move just kind of take it.

I love this scenario! I sometimes daydream of being in a restaurant and the other person at the table is tickling my foot where it can't be seen under the tablecloth and we just pretend everything is normal. Another good one would be to be on a phone/zoom call while someone tickles me and I can't react and just have to take it while those fingers wiggle so slowly. Great topic :wavingguy

I love this scenario! I sometimes daydream of being in a restaurant and the other person at the table is tickling my foot where it can't be seen under the tablecloth and we just pretend everything is normal. Another good one would be to be on a phone/zoom call while someone tickles me and I can't react and just have to take it while those fingers wiggle so slowly. Great topic :wavingguy
Thank you, I agree. Tickling on a Zoom or phone call while trying to play it off is great. I used to play around with a friends feet while she was on calls and she loved to get me to tickle her during it, not crazy hard but enough for some giggles.

I have two friends I currently have sessions with that will indulge on the phone call tickling. They'll get tickled while talking to me for an incentive. I just wish it were spontaneous because it's so much better when it's unexpected. I did have a friend that called me once to review an essay, she read it out loud but was giggling the whole time. Couldn't get her to admit why and it's never happened again but she had my full attention. She reread that paper like 3 times lol.

But I would love to hear more tickling audios from phone calls or something. I love hearing the pauses to suppress the laughter, the giggle while talking, or the loss of thought mid sentence. I would totally buy something like that.

Even if there were videos like this might be interesting, kinda like a candid camera style or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back