• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first ever foot tickling (MM/M)

bt2003

Thought I’d share this true story about the first time I ever had my feet tickled and the only time I was ever tickled by another male for any of the M/M folks on here. As a backstory I grew up in a house where tickling didn’t happen. My Mom as very anti-tickling. If she would see one of my Aunts tickling their kids she would yell at them and say “stop that, tickling is torture” so during my youth I was never tickled although I did tickle a few of my girl cousins which always made me feel flutters in my stomach and I liked a lot. For anyone who read my true stories about Denise my first girlfriend who turned me into the true tickle lover I am today especially feet tickling this story happened a few months after Denise and I broke up. During my time with Denise she readily proclaimed her love for having her feet tickled but she never was much of a tickler. There were a few occasions where we would have tickle fights but they were just ways for her to get things started knowing that I would quickly take over and then go for her feet and turn it into a 10-30min foot tickling session of her feet. Her tickling of me was mainly a few pokes to my ribs, stomach or underarms and she never attempted to go for my feet. So essentially I was a few months away from turning 17 and didn’t know if I had ticklish feet although during my time with Denise there was a part of me that wished she would have tried so I could find out if and how ticklish they actually were.

So enough of the backstory, this took place at a summertime family picnic. It was a long day of playing sports, swimming in the pool and eating food with my large extended family. As mentioned earlier I had a few female cousins but majority of my cousins were guys and hence the long days of competition at family get togethers. Well after being outdoors for most of the day some of us decided to go inside to my Aunt’s house, go to their basement rec room and watch some TV to get a break from the sun. It was me, my cousin Pete and my other cousin Tom and we flipped on the TV to watch whatever we could find. This was the 80s and they still had stations that on the weekends would play Three Stooges marathons. Of course, we left that on and proceeded to watch 3 shorts in a row. It happened that each of the three had foot tickling in them. The one where the lion licks Moe’s foot on the train, then the one where Curly needs his feet tickled after smelling wild hyacinth and finally capped off with Spaceship Sappy where 3 Stooges receive an extreme foot tickling from some Amazon-type woman. I had seen most of these before but couldn’t believe all three were shown back to back to back and I had this desire well up in me to know whether or not I would laugh myself silly if someone was tickling my feet. After the last show Tom said “let’s shoot some pool, we can have a tournament” since Pete’s Dad had a nice pool table in the basement. It was at this point that I did something I never thought I would do and said “let’s make it so that the loser of each game gets a punishment”. I couldn’t believe I was saying this out loud but wanted to see their reactions. Tom and Pete were both like “what do you mean” and then I said it “Well since watching those 3 Stooges we should have it that the loser has to get his feet tickled by the other two for 5 minutes”. I was thinking to myself “they are going to say you’re weird and no way” but surprisingly both said “I guess. I’m not sure my feet are even ticklish and if they are whether 5 minutes would even bother me”. My heart immediately started to race and I had to come up with a way to make sure I was the first to be tickled just so I could determine if my feet were ticklish and how I would feel about being tickled before they decided they didn’t want to do it anymore. I decided that we would draw straws and the person with the shortest would sit out the first round and the other two would play and the loser would be tickled then the winner and the person who didn’t get to play in the first match would play and it would be a double elimination tournament meaning that we kept playing until two of us had lost twice leaving the one with no loses or only one loss the grand winner. I purposely made it so that the short straw was out for one of my cousins to pick and that way I was assured of getting in the first round. It ended up that Pete got the short straw and I took on Tom in the game of 8 ball. I wasn’t a great pool player but I really purposefully played terrible so that I would lose. After the loss I pretended to be mad and said “Damn guess I’m the first to get tickled”.

Pete’s basement was set up so there were two couches and a love seat in the shape of a U with the TV at the other end so that you could freely walk around the front and the back of the couches. Pete said “you should get on the couch so that your back is on the cushion, your butt is against the back and your legs are hanging off the top of the couch and we can go on each side behind the couch and take a foot. I again pretended I was upset at my situation and begrudgingly took my socks off and got into the position. Pete then took a look at the clock and said “So 5 minutes” and I said “that was the rules”. Tom took a hold of my right foot and Pete took the left and they started scribbling their fingers all over the soles of my feet. The sensation to this day for the first time having my feet tickled is still hard to describe but it was like an explosion of happiness. I immediately burst into uncontrollable laughter and realized my feet were incredibly ticklish. I laughed and laughed and started to hear Tom and Pete say “holy shit your feet are ticklish”. All I could do was laugh. What I couldn’t believe was how much I was enjoying it. It was truly ruthless torture but there was a huge part of me that didn’t want it to end. I laughed my head off for the next 5 minutes and almost felt like I was going into a trance of happiness. Their tickling technique was a little lazy at first but as I laughed they started tickling faster and moving all around my foot. Just as they were getting near the end of the 5 minutes they hit my toes and I realized that my toes were even more ticklish than my soles and my laughter got even higher pitched but my desire for it not to stop also increased. Then just as they were starting counting down the last 30 seconds Tom’s fingers hit the base of my toes and I went insane with laughter and tears started pouring out of my eyes. I then realized that the base of my toes and in between my toes was the most ticklish spots on my foot. They stopped at the 5 minute mark which to me felt like 30mins of joy and I just laid there exhausted as they laughed at me for being so ticklish and coming up with a game that totally wrecked me.

Tom then took on Pete and the whole time I kept thinking “I don’t care about who wins this game I just need to get to play and lose again to get my feet tickled some more”. I almost felt like an addict looking for his next hit. Pete was pretty good at pool since it was his table and Tom was the next loser. Tom said “guess it’s my turn to be tickled”. Pete and I each took a foot and tickled. It didn’t make me feel the way I felt when I was tickling Denise’s feet but I still did my best at tickling so that they didn’t get wise to the fact that this was just a ploy to get my feet tickled. Tom was moderately ticklish but not like me and he even said after the 5 minutes were up “that wasn’t bad at all, not much of a punishment for me like it was for you”. I immediately said “well I take on Pete now to hopefully give him his first loss”. I knew right away that I was going to throw this match as fast as I could and get my second and I guess final round of tickling.

After the loss I didn’t even bother with pretending to be upset I just went right over got in position and had my barefeet hanging over the couch waiting for their tickling. Tom and Pete switched feet this time and before they started I again said something I couldn’t believe I was going to say out loud “When you got me the last time right at the end you got to the base of my toes and that was the worst. If you really want to get me bad you should make sure you spend some time there and maybe go in between my toes”. I know my face must have gotten red with embarrassment that I would actually say that but both were like “sure, we will really get you good this time since it will be your last”. They started the clock and started tickling. Pete went just all over my soles in quick spider motions but Tom went right for the base of my toes and I went insane. I laughed myself silly but my whole body was enjoying the feeling. I could hear Tom tell Pete to go in between my toes and it was at that moment that they both put their 5 fingers in between each of my 5 toes and tickled like crazy. I was laughing and crying with joy and again almost went trance like for the remainder of the tickling barely hearing any what they were saying and just enjoying my foot tickling. I heard Pete then say “Oh man I think we went past the 5min mark and he looks wrecked let’s give him a 10sec countdown and then stop”. It was at this point that I again did something I never imagined I would do and in between gales of laughter I yelled out “Please don’t stop, keep tickling”. Immediately in my head I thought they were going to be “shit he is a real weirdo, let’s stop right now” but they didn’t and instead they just laughed and did what I requested and kept tickling. Not sure to this day how much longer they went for it but it had to be at least another 5 to 10 minutes of non-stop tickling all over my feet and in between my toes until I reached the point of non-vocal laughter and almost started to hyperventilate when they finally said “I think he had enough and stopped”. I just laid there for at least 15mins just feeling exhausted but really happy. They went and played the next round that Pete again easily won. Tom was like “I guess Pete’s the champion and I get tickled while Pete never gets his”. Pete then said “well I should get something for winning and I think for my prize we should get to tickle Bob one more time”. Before I knew what was going on they pounced on me and gave me another foot tickling that I gladly accepted laughing like a maniac through it all. When they stopped after about another 10mins of working my feet over I started to feel shame about tricking my male cousins into tickling my feet and me enjoying it so much. I thought that they would tell my other family members that I must be weird and that I loved being tickled. Happily, though, they never brought it up again. To this day we still see each other a lot and they’ve never once said “hey are you still ticklish and into having your feet tickled”. Glad they never have because now today tickling is so much a part of my sexual life that there is no way I’d want them to ever try and go at tickling me again like they did that day over 30yrs ago but this the vivid details of this memory of the day I found out my feet were extremely ticklish is locked in my mind all these years later.

bt

Great story. Very jealous you got this experience. I lived pretty far from most of my family so I never really got the experience of growing up around my cousins. I probably missed out on some great tickle torture sessions over the years.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back