• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Phone Blow Up Partner Freak Out, Progress, Or Nothing?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to OKC, he was very disturbed to see that his phone had essentially "blown up"

Ross went to the office, entered, shook Mister P and Steve's hands, and said.

"Serious problem with my phone. I'm going to try to charge it, email the other half, and then we can get down to business" Ross said.

Ross emailed Kayley, and explained that his phone had blown up,

After lunch with Fritz and Steve, Ross went to a cell phone store, and was told that his phone had in fact "blown up"

The salesperson sold Ross what they said was a very good high end phone.

Ross paid the bill, and left the store.

Ross, Fritz and Steve went to dinner, went back to his hotel, and texted Kayley. "I'm fine, talk to you tomorrow"

Well, when "Tomorrow " came, Ross's phone had yet another problem.

Ross called Fritz. "Guys, can we postpone the show a day? I dont want to go to the field with no phone. "

"Yes of course, just come to the office and we will discuss things after you deal with the phone. We will tell people you are sick and having instrument issues" Fritz said.

"Let me go to the phone store first and deal with this. I will be in right after that" Ross said.

"Okay, good luck" Fritz said.

Ross went to the store, there was a long wait, Ross was told to come back in an hour, he went to get a snack, came back in an hour, and the woman who sold Ross the phone fixed the phone, and told him to go somewhere and charge the phone for two hours

Ross went to the office, and called Kayley.

"What happened to your phone?" Kayley said sounding truly worried.

"The old phone blew up as I told you, and this phone must have downloaded a virus . She took it out. I'm going to charge it at the office today. I will go back to the hotel tonight, and will be home in two to three days. We had to postpone today's show until tomorrow, so let me go through everything, and I will keep you posted" Ross said.

"Call me tonight, I was really worried"

"Yes, oh teacher" Ross said in parting.

That day, while Ross charged his phone at the office, Ross, Fritz and Steve wrote up three lists of investors that they would be showing the fields to, likely 150 to 200 a day.

The men had dinner, Ross went back to his hotel, called Kayley to say goodnight, and went to sleep.

The next day, at the crack of dawn, Ross, Fritz and Steve drove to the field, to meet with the first 100 investors.

The usual video preview at the office, then the drive to the field for the lecture by the field foreman.

At the end of the day, fifty to sixty people asked for contracts,, of which Ross, Fritz and Steve figured a third would sign up.

The same was true the next two days and nights.

Dinner with Fritz, Ross and Steve at night.

The next two days, shows with about one hundred investors, with 30 signups one day, and 40 the next.

All in all it was a "Fair" as Ross's father liked to say, trip.

At the end of the third day, Ross took an evening flight home to JFK, landed about midnight, and took an Uber home.

Ross promised to be back in a month.

About one am, Ross opened the door to the apartment, where Kayley was dozing on the couch.

Ross gently kissed Kayley on the lips.

"Intruder, sex maniac, and foot fetish felon at your service, oh and who just happens to be your husband for twenty five years" Ross said.

"I'm glad you're home, I was worried." Kayley said.

"My phone blew up , teacher, I cant be responsible for a mechanical object. Suppoedly this one is a very good phone. I'm just happy to be home. The shows went "Fair" as my Dad likes to say, but at this point I'm not even worried about that" Ross said

"You look very tired" Kayley said.

"I'm just frustrated. May your husband ask you to join him in bed? I promise, no groping tonight. Iam too beat, and you look like you're exhausted too" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley went into bed, and went to sleep.

The next morning, Kayley kissed Ross goodbye, and went to work.

Ross was tossing and turning in bed.

Ross usually stayed home the day after an OKC trip, but he decided to go in about noon.

Ross went into the den, and dialed Victor, since he knew the office would not recognize his new number until he put it into the company phone system.

"I will be in at noon. Damn cell phone blew up on me while I was in OKC. I have a new number and will program it in when I get there. Please tell me all is quiet. I had enough the last three days" Ross said.

"Tim called and sounded concerned. He would like you to call him when you get in" Vic said.

Ross sighed loudly
'
"GRRRR with that man He knew I was away. Please dont tell him I am home, I will deal with him later today when I collect my thoughts" Ross said.

Ross showered, got dressed in Jeans and polo, not giving a damn what he wore, and went to the office.

Ross did not have a good last few days due to his phone blowing up and his less than successful OKC trip.

Ross, Fritz and Steve had not even had a chance to get to Dallas for the potential mall deal, it would have to be done the next time Ross went down to OKC.

NOW what did Tim want?

That would all be seen.

I know that horrible feeling when your phone suddenly doesn't function any more, having had no problems the previous day. It is a feeling of being cut off from the world with no hope of restoration (until you get to a cellphone store). Too bad that Ross had to go through that.

About time to tell Tim that his constant problems are too annoying to deal with any longer.

I do too mils, with the phone that is.

Then, when I went to the phone store yesterday, the author's real new phone , which the sales person's says is a "great phone" and Consumer Reports itself said it is a good device, is frustrating me so much, that I'm going to go BACK to the phone store today to check on a few things.

You really want me to "Get rid of Tim" dont you? Think of it, except for Tim, what does Ross really do in NY except hang around the office.

I could create a "Nice , new mega millionaire client" who Ross could service, and then Ross could resign from Tim's account.

My mind has been so cluttered this week from R/L things that the thought never occurred to me. Let me ponder it.

More to come within 24 hours, I hope.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back