• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Piercings and Ticklishness

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
TW: Explicit content

Hi all,

I am wondering something. For those of you that do have body piercings, are those body parts more ticklish after you have them pierced? I know that generally speaking a piercing on the body can make that party of the body more sensitive. However, I also know everyone is different and I’m sure it’s a case by case basis.

So….I recently received some piercings that I’ve wanted for a long time now. I had my nipples pierced as well as my clitoral hood (VCH) to celebrate another year of life for my birthday. Don’t worry I went to a great place and I’m keeping them clean twice daily. . I’ve been getting used to them and have noticed the HUGE jump in sensitivity. I have always been quite sensitive in both areas and my nipples have always been very ticklish, but I wasn’t expecting it to be to this level.

The other day, my fiancé and I decided to just try this theory out. Since you aren’t supposed to touch the piercings until they are fully healed, we cleaned, sterilized, and used the little pink silicone vibrating feather. I took off my top and he bound my wrists to the headboard and he started with first just the one vibrating feather. I thought I was going to lose it at how sensitive and incredibly ticklish it felt. Then he began to use one on each nipple and things doubled. I was scream-cry-laughing!! After re-cleaning the feathers , he moved down south and I swear I am more ticklish there than ever before. Squeals of delicious ticklish pleasure was filling the room and it was almost genuinely torture and it would have been if it didn’t also feel so good haha

Anyway, so I’m somehow even more sensitive and ticklish on both spots and it’s both a blessing and a curse! Have others of you out there who have piercings and are tickled on them noticed a difference?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have no piercings of my own to speak for, however my last girlfriend had her tongue pierced, and when she'd go down on me, it tickled me senseless, and also made for a very intense orgasm as well.

Over the years I've seen plenty of clips where a pierced bellybutton being hit by an electric toothbrush or flosser generated some great reactions.

Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun getting tickled moving forward!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back