• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad Mood., Bad Day, Bad Ass, And Bad Health

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross got to the office, and went into his office. As he sat in his chair, his mood became more and more irritated.

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, Ross noticed that his stomach began to hurt.

Ross knew he needed to get out of there, so he called Tim, and said. "I'm sick. I thought I could be here, but I have to go home. I will see you tomorrow, okay?" Ross said.

"Okay, feel better" Tim said.

Ross went in an Uber home, and his stomach pains intensified.

Kayley was not even home yet.

When Ross went upstairs, he went to the bathroom. "Number Two" and when he looked down, the bowl was soaked with blood.

Ross had a colonoscopy about a year earlier, and had polyps removed, and his internist had also told Ross that Ross had bad hemorrhoids

Ross tried to clean the bowl diligently, and hoped that Kayley would not notice anything.

When Kayley got home, she went to the bathroom, noticed some red, and when she came out said loudly "Ross C! What the hell is the matter with you?!" Kayley demanded, .

"I bled, okay? Divorce me! What do you want me to do?" Ross said.

"I want to know how badly you bled, and I want the truth!" Kayley said.

"Badly, okay?" Ross replied.

"If this happens one more time, I want you to call Doctor B, like it or not! I swear if you do not call him, I will call him for you, you got that,mister?" Kayley demanded.,

"Yes, teacher" Ross said quietly.

Ross got into bed that night with a feeling of dread over him. As if the business problems and the unknown problem with Tim were not bad enough, Ross was having the health problem he feared the most, worse than migraines, and seizures.

Ross awakened the next morning, and climbed into jeans a polo and sneakers.

Ross lightly kissed Kayley , who had the beginning of her school break.

"I'm going now. I will try not to be late" Ross said quietly.

"One more time, Ross! I mean it!" Kayley said firmly.

"I said yes, okay? I have not even gone since that happened. Please let me get to the office and find out what the Hell Mister Patrick wants" Ross said.

Ross went to the office and called Tim. "You okay?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, 24 hour virus. I feel better" Ross said.

"Can we meet at noon? I want to discuss something with you?" Tim said.

"I'm wearing jeans. Do you care?" Ross said.

"Ross, I dont give a fuck if you were in your underwear. I just want to talk to you about this, okay?: Tim said.

"Yes, sir, see you at noon, Shun Lee" Ross said.

Ross piddled with paperwork, left the office at 1130, and went to meet Tim.

Ross and Tim met. Ross ordered bland steamed chicken and dumplings for his stomach so as not to set it off again, and Tim handed Ross a pile of papers.

"Company for a quarter billion dollars. Please look that over" Tim said

Ross sighed. "Timothy, I thought you are consolidating. Please tell me what the hell this is! " Ross said, calmly but in an annoyed and very pointed tone.

"Too good to pass up. I was going to ask you if you wanted to invest ten percent. I think I can get five or six other guys to take varying pieces" Tim said.

"What do you mean "think". Timothy? Are you or are you not?" Ross asked directly.

"Others will join us , I just have to see how" Tim said.

"Okay, how long do I have to give you an answer on this?" Ross said.

"Well, since I know you are a "man about the country and about businesses, let's say 30 days, oh, and please show it to John since he will be working on it if I do buy it, but, you give me your word and your opinion okay?" Tim said.

"Yes, sir" Ross said.

Ross went back to the office and started studying the company Tim gave him.

Honestly, it did not look like a bad deal, and the fact that Timothy was being prudent and involving other partners, whether Ross took a piece or not, was something that Ross could not argue with.

The week went by.

Ross's stomach seemed to be okay.

Fritz and Steve were "bugging Ross" for another OKC trip, considering that he had cut his last trip short and they had not gone to Dallas to discuss the shopping mall.

Ross was pointed. "Guys, I am in no way saying we cannot show the wells to some investors, but, with the way things went last time, I almost would like to meet you guys in Dallas that Monday, we meet with the guys involved with the shopping mall, go back to OKC together, I will stay two or three days, even if we do .. two shows, let's get the mall thing looked at, discussed, and figure out what might, could, or would happen, is that a good idea?" Ross said.

"Yes sir. We will all meet in the terminal at the Dallas Airport, take an Uber to this guy's office to meet with him, and see what the lay of the land is" Fritz said.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, buddy. Thanks for agreeing to it" Ross said.

Ross came home on that Thursday night. "Okay, Kale, OKC trip for likely three days,. More important than even the oil and gas. I want to meet that guy in Dallas about the mall deal. I am going to meet Fritz and Steve in Dallas, we will meet with the guy on the mall deal, go back to OKC, and even if we do one or two shows, the mall deal is more important At this point, the new oil and gas deal is secondary, especially with us having to put off the mall meeting last time. " Ross said.

"As long as your stomach is okay" Kayley said.

"My stomach feels better. "
Ross said.

That Friday, when Ross got to the office, he ran into a new face at RossShell.

Ross opened the front door, and a woman with long blond hair was sitting at the secretary's desk.

"May I help you sir?" The woman said.

"Ah, last I checked, I work here, and last I checked, I own this company. I'm Ross" Ross said.

"Oh, Ross, Hello, nice to meet you sir. I'm Ashley. Victor hired me as the new front desk secretary yesterday" Ashley said.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley. Welcome to RossShell, and Good Luck to you. You dont ever have to call me sir. Its just Ross. Please come into my office. I like to talk to new people who start work here for a minute" Ross said.

"Of course Ross" Ashley said, following Ross into his office.

"Ashley. Working here should be easy. I just own the company. Victor is the office manager and the guy you really answer to. I'm just the guy whose name is on the company and who handles the business deals. You can call everyone in the office by their first names. The clients you must call Mister. Our three largest clients are Mister Tim Patrick , you call him Mister Patrick. Mister Fritz Paterson, you call him Mister Paterson, and Mister Steve White, you call him Mister White. Fritz and Steve work in Oklahoma City, and rarely come up here. I travel to see them often. Please just listen to Victor. He will brief you on everything. Besides that, as I said, all should be easy" Ross said.

"Thank You, Ross, and thank you for the opportunity" Ashley said.

"Thank You, Ashley. I hope you are very successful here" Ross said.

Later that day, even though Tim knew that Ross was not feeling in top shape, Tim started calling Ross for an "opinion" of the company.

Ross opened his door, walked around the outer office, then sighed, and slammed his office door.

"Victor? Is Ross upset about something?" Ashley said.

"I know exsctly what Ross is upset about, let me handle it, Ashley. I can calm Ross down. I am his friend as well as his office manager" Vic said.

Vic gently knocked on Ross's office door, entered,. and sat in the visitors chair.

"Ross, I know what that was probably about, but do you want to tell me anyway?" Vic said quietly.

"Damn that man, Victor! I met with him. I've been having some problems with my stomach. It felt better. He knows about the stomach problems. He swore to me he would give me thirty days to have John and I analyze something, and now he is pressuring me. I have to go to OKC Monday or Tuesday unless my stomach gets worse. I am fit to be tied:" Ross said.

"Ross, I have an idea. Let John look at it, then let another person, the person you trust most in the world in business look at it, and send the bill to him, or raise your fee. He has no right to do this if he knows you;re sick" Vic said.

Ross smiled. "Victor, thank you, my friend. Without you, I would not have a RossShell"

Ross opened his door, Victor left, then took the papers about Tim's company, and went to see John.

"John,. I need you to do me a huge favor. Since I asked you to work on Tim. He gave me something to analyze that he said I would have 30 days on, and now of course he is driving me crazy! Please look at this, then call the best analysis person you know, forward them the information, tell me what you find out, and then we are sending all charges to Tim, got it? In the meantime, I am going to play in OKC and go deal with a shopping mall possibility in Dallas because the last trip down there was so horrible, we did not have a chance to do it, okay?" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross" John said.

Ross and Kayley had a quiet weekend.

On Monday morning, Ross packed, and got on a late morning flight to Dallas.

What would happen in the Dallas part of the trip with the mall, and then in OKC?

That would all be seen.

A quarter of a billion is an impressive sum, I will admit, but pressuring Ross when he is sick is not good.

Blood in your stool could be a sign of life-threatening conditions (bleeding ulcers or colon cancer), so Ross should have seen a doctor the next day. He sure is careless with his health sometimes.

As I said, Ross had a colonoscopy the year before, and had polyps removed. He was told not to come back for five years. Ross has bad hemorrhoids Ross's own internist told him that after Ross had the polyps removed.

Tim always pressures Ross, so what else is new?

More to come by bedtime tonight, hopefully depending on the author's physical condition. .

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back