• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Type(s) of Lingerie

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hello my fellow tickle friends!

I’m wondering about peoples’ favorite types of lingerie.
What type of lingerie do you most like to see someone in?
If you wear lingerie, what type of kinds are you most likely to wear?
What do you like the look and feel of the most?

Extra points if you post the link!

A bit of backstory…

I’m getting married next August and I obviously want to WOW future husband on the wedding night (or the night after if we are too tired) with some hot ass bridal lingerie. Y’all I don’t just wanna be lookin’ like a snack, but be whole dessert bar! I asked future hubby about his taste in lingerie and it has always been “I’m not big into white and lacey.” This is a problem since this is the majority of what bridal lingerie is.

I posted over a year ago about my journey on being a healthier version of myself. I am also a bariatric patient who in the next year is so will be losing quite a bit more weight. I’ve lost a total of 40lbs on my own in a year time span and 30lbs more since I received Bariatric surgery on 7/28/22. As i continue to use this surgical tool, eat well and healthy, and remain active I will hopefully be losing another 70lbs or more by next August.

I know absolutely nothing about lingerie I also don’t have lots of close girlfriends who can help me out with these kinds of questions. I have tried looking myself but have gotten overwhelmed with all the options and the idea of randomly ordering things makes me anxious. Also this isn’t something I can just put off till 2 weeks before the wedding. So I’m starting to look to see what may work for me now, rather than later.

Also, For a long time none of it ever felt like it was made for me or I never felt good in it. Because of the relatively rapid weight loss, I will have loose skin (however it’s TDB how much). My lower belly will probably be where the extra skin is at most likely (and at least for most women, boobs tend to deflate and turn into pancakes). So I need something that’s going to suck me in and give me a curve so I don’t look like Zoidberg after he molts! The goal is accentuate the new curves and hide/disguise/minimize any flab. I also have no clue what size I will be. I may be a US size 16, 12, 10, or even an 8.

So here I am, at the mercy of you lovely TMF folk to give me some ideas of what would be some smokin’ lingerie or some sexy bridal looking lingerie that would give me some support and make me look fab! My partner is quite dreamy himself and he deserves to have the sexiest little submissive tickle slut waiting for him after our reception! I want his jaw to drop and for him to be speechless. But mostly, I want to feel confident in whatever it is I choose.

My best idea so far is to get some custom pieces off of Etsy, but even then there’s a chance that I’ll get the piece after them making it and by that point it will be too big on me. Unless it’s a corset I guess.

I am also going to be doing a “boudoir photoshoot” in the spring with our wedding photographer as she is a good friend of ours and that is her gift to us and my gift to my hubby to be. So I’ll also need a couple “outfits” for that too. I don’t do sexy well, so that’ll just be hilarious- just me being awkward on camera laying on a bed (or bound to it) (or in stocks) making her laugh, which will then make me laugh.

So whatcha say, can ya help a lady out?

Please and thank you &#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56471;

PS- if you happen upon it, I love vintage looking styles so please drop a link!

Last edited:
First of all major props to you for having the guts to post something so personal, I am sure it wasn't easy. :)

Secondly, I don't claim to be an expert at any of this stuff but I can try and offer you some guidance.

If you're a bit self concious of your tummy, I'd suggest a baby doll style, it gives you some coverage around the midsection. it leaves something to be desired and still pretty sexy in my opinion. A Bustier or corset could work as well. There are also things like shapewear that you use to accentuate your curves. Adore me is a good website for lingerie.

Its really all about what you yourself feel sexy in. I encourage you to find something you like and try it out. I know it can be overwhelming but you'll never know what you like until your experiment. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself, its easier said than done I know but have fun with it. I am sure your fiance loves you for who you are and will think you look amazing in anything. Congrats on your engagement!

My favorite type of lingerie is definitely something lacy and feminine. I especially love a set with a matching bra and panty, as well as some cute, delicate lace details. I also love a good satin or silk set, as they feel luxurious and elegant. As for what I wear, I tend to gravitate towards more comfortable, casual styles like boyshorts and bralettes. I also like to mix and match pieces to create unique, personal looks that feel unique and special.

Preferences for lingerie can vary greatly depending on individual taste, style, comfort, and personal expression. Some common types of lingerie include bras, panties, camisoles, teddies, babydolls, chemises, garters, stockings, and more. Each type of lingerie can come in various styles, fabrics, colors, and designs, catering to different preferences and body types.

It's important to remember that lingerie is a personal choice and what someone may prefer can vary greatly from person to person. It's crucial to respect individual preferences, body autonomy, and personal expression when it comes to matters of lingerie or any other clothing choice. Comfort, confidence, and personal style should be the primary factors when choosing and wearing lingerie or any other type of clothing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back