• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling George! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My valet George had shirked his duties for a week or two inspite of reprimands from me as having met his new girlfiiend hs mind not on his job and a week ago I had needed to attend a dinner function in shoes that clearly had needed a more thorough polishing than he had given them and last night he was taught a lesson by me. I had waited until the evening when I during the day had told him I would be talking to him seriously about his future prospects with me.

George had cancelled meeting his lady friend and reported to me in the sitting area where I gave him a glass of wine telling the handsome 6' 22 year old that I wanted to keep him working for me but he needed to be more dedicated to his duties and he aplogised saying since meeting Chantelle that he knew he had not paid attention to his work as he had before and I smiled as I saw the drug work as he said he felt whoozy and I suggested he retire to his room which he did.

I followed in after an hour and he on top of his bed still in his uniform minus his jacket and black lace up shoes where he had clearly crashed and did not wake as I secured him to his bed and pulled his size 11 feet through the metal foot wrungs of his bed and then took each foot in turn in my hands and pressing my fingers gently into the most black nylon socked soles. He stirred as this continued and surprised asked me what I was doing and told him bluntly that I was teaching him a lesson as I softly massaged his socked feet.

He squirming said "Please Sir don't touch my feet, they're too senstive!"

"You mean ticklish George and told me last month how two boys in your dorm at achool after lights out tickled them!"

"Yes Sir and I hated it Sir!"

"Yes you did Mmm these feet are very warm and they're very ticklish!"

I had lightly started tickling his feet through his socks starting from his heels and sliding my fingertips up over his arches and saw his socked toes curl up tight and then very gently with one hand promptly held them back smiling at him as his sole to be teased was taut and ran one finger the length of it as he bit on his lips as I was sliding my finger up and down his socked sole.

"It's funny isn't it how a gentle stroke along a ticklish sole on a ticklish lad like you tickles and now this right foot and in a moment not to make it jealous your left sole George and Hmmm your feet have a real foot smell which is very appealing, that's it wiggle your toes in my face. I'm going to spend the next three or four hours tickle-torturing you George and I'm going to take you to the brink of insanity. I'm going to explore and exploit every ticklish inch of your feet until you beg me to have mercy on you and then I'm going to take your hard, hot dick in my hand, and I'm going to make you beg me to let you cum but you'll only get to cum when I say and when you have cum be more ticklish on these feet!"

"No Please, Please Sir I'm sorry, I won't be able to take this!"

"That's the intention George but you have no choice but to take it and try and are free to give in your notice to me after it but you have shirked your responsibilities you are paid for generously to do and so invited punishment!"

George struggled as I started peeling his right sock off and traced circles over his bare, soft, moist arch and then used my other hand's fingers to push his toes back and tickled under them and held his foot and stroked his squirming sole and wiggling toes and then winked at him and licked the middle of his arch still holding his foot still even though both feet were secured and he moaned enduring me licking his foot over and over again sliding my tongue up his sole, then back down and up and down so he lost it and was laughing like a loon as gripping his toes I licked under them all!

The left foot next and repeated the process and the tickling was intense, George wasn't handling it happening well at all as he is straight and my oral service was intimate as well as his feet proving being tongue ticklish, licking in between his toes on each foot was hell for him and made his feet spasm but then lubed by his foot sweat and my saliva made stroking along both soles excruciating for him and if he clenched his toes telling him to splay them or I would tickle his soles more and when he splayed his toes licking in between each and every toe and then sucking on both big toes while sliding my fingers side to side instead of up and down his soles! Then a break and asking him if he enjoyed the sensations as he was laughing so much!

"No please Sir, it tickled too much please stop!" he breathlessly told me

"Okay George I hear you but did you enjoy my tongue all over your feet as you were moaning!"

"No Sir you know I am straight Sir so why would I Sir?" he told me

"Yes George I appreciater this so try to imagine it's Chantelle!" I told him

"Sir Chantelle wouldn't do that as she knows I don't like anyone touching my feet Sir!"

"Oh right so she's very thoughtful, that's a lovely quality George!" I said

"Yes Sir!" he responded

"Yes Sir but you know George I'm not!" I said smiling

George reacted as if he had been given an electric shock as my index finger stroked the tender sole of his left foot from heel to toes and he squirmed involuntarily as I then stroked the sole of his right foot and then stroked both soles simultaneously with both index fingers. Then stopped and blindfold him and told him that now not knowing when and even where on his feet he would be tickled next, he'd feel the tickling even more intensely and he pleaded with me to not tickle his feet as it really tickled him and he couldn't handle it and I told him I could see this and it made tickling his feet even more exciting!

"NO-O-O-O-O-O!! Plee-hee-hee-hee-hease STOP stop stop stop, I'm BEGGING SIR you-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! I can't fucking TAKE this ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! it tickles so-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho fucking BAD ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I don’t know-ho-ho-ho-ho if I can TAKE this oh shit shit shit!"

I stopped the foot tickling which had been both feet tickled at the same time! George had been going berserk howling with laughter and hearing him swearing was fantastic as this proved the tickling was really gettint to him and stopped as he became breathless and let him calm down and then told him that his feet smelled so amazing as I gave them both a good sniffing and he stayed quiet but seemed to seethe and then reacted again as suddenly feeling the edge of the feather stroking under the toes of his right foot which saw him scrunching his toes up. I smiled and stroked it side to side against the base of his toes which tickled so he burst out laughing again and loved seeing his toes wiggling around trying to avoid it. I grabbed his foot and continued to use the feather on his toes and the sudden added restriction on his foot set in a panic that made the tickling more intense so he was squirming and laughing.

Another break and then same foot but using the quill end of the feather slid it in the middle of the smooth center of his right arch and then held his toes back and used the quill end of the feather to trace torturous little circles into the ball of his right foot, probing to find the nerves, and exploiting them to the fullest. George was shrieking with laughter from that so kept doing it and staying on that foot and focusing on this technique that was obviously driving him wild saying soon he would be worked over on his left foot. He so ticklish but what got to him the most was the intimacy with his feet so kissed each of his toes and then each foot in turn licked the length of his soles slowly and under his toes on each foot and licked across the sole of each foot as he involuntarily giggled but again burst out laughing as I was licking and slurping, nibbling and sucking his toes! This had him gasping and bursting out a fresh wave of hysterical laughter shouting

''No no no!''

"Mmmm such warm, sweaty smelly toes George, so lickable, so suckable!" I said and continued licking contendedly at his toes.

Then slipped the feather up between his left foot's toes, sliding in and out a few times before moving onto the next toe, going from big toe to pinkie toe then back across the left sole while I swirled my tongue around his right big toe. Then I slid the tip of the feather slowly up and down his helpless arch, while also sliding my tongue in between his toes and going between each toe and getting all of them. I kept swapping feet and tickled them keeping him constantly off guard and the sensations kept changing as I changed the tickling styles, keeping him sweating and squirming constantly. I told him the smell of his warm, sweaty feet got my dick hard and slid my fingers sensually all over his feet, not to tickle but to show him his straight feet were turning me on knowing this was sickening for him to know and licking the sweaty soles and toes to prove it! Then ran my fingers up and down over and over, over and over bith feet going from his heels to toes, up and down.

I told George I had him right where I wanted him, helpless, vulnerable and moaning or laughing hysterically as I orally raped and physically abused his size 11 feet, feet that smelled and tasted awesome and feet it excited me to tickle torture, his feet were my toys to play with and how I loved hearing him begging, desperately pleading for me to stop as his laughter had been getting more wild and uncontrollable as time had gone on! I then started nibbling at the toes of his right foot, getting them in my mouth and biting gently at them, smiling at seeing him squirming as he chewed on his lips but soon giggling as my fingers inflicted devastating tickles on the sole of his right foot. He laughing like mad as heI begged and pleaded, gasping and shouting pleas for mercy that fell on deaf ears as I moved to his left foot and began again by nibbling his toes.

He then got a break and a glass of water fed to him through a straw and told me the boys in the dorm would gag him with a dirty sock and then tickle his feet and being seniors if other boys woke they'd stay quiet fearing it would happen to them but he told me they only tickled his feet but I sensed by the way he said this that something else happened and he under threat of more feet tickling told me that the lads would wake another boy in the dorm, a different three or four every night they decided to torment him and this boy would be forced to lick his soles and suck on his toes so he guessed every boy in the dorm knew his footsmell and taste but it was never spoken about being too embarassing for them all!

Then 'Bzzzzzzzz' I ativated the sonicare and George's right foot spasmed and he gasped feeling the unexpected and hideous tickling sensation of the head of the electric toothbrush move against his sole, the revolving bristles drawing small circles in the centre of his sole and up and down the underside of each toe as I was weaving around them it in between them. George was laughing with zero control and not being able to protect his toes and I then swapped to his other foot and did the same thing with both feet being as ticklish as the other! I told George he would not be gagged with me as I loved his laugh! I then deactivated it and began licking at the arch of his right foot over and over and licked around all of his toes again, licking both feet, sliding my slippery wet tongue in circles up and down the soles of his feet!

I swapped feet to lick consistently so he was lost in the ontensity of the insidious tickling sensations which overwhelmed and consumed him. George shrieked with laughter and thrashed around uncontrollably as I had my fun with him. The sensuality of my tongue on the smooth soles of his feet was too much to handle but he could not stop me! He hating the intimacy as I made sure my oral action was so sucked his toes the way he would have imagined I might suck his dick as I told him but that toes were my preference especially straight guy's toes! He knew I wasn't going to stop until I was ready ignoring his pleading with me to stop intermixed with roaring with laughter as saliva coated then each foot tickled beyond his endurance limit which was none. I have not met someone before or since with a ticklish feet as George. I afforded him another break!

I retrieved the natural coloured sheer socks which are custom made for me by a lady friend and of panty hose so George's feet clearly seen through them and then set the heater close to his soles and toes not to burn his feet but to heat them and sweat them up which he soon found happening saying his feet were itchy and he wiggled his toes which I enjoyed seeing him do as I told him he had very attractive feet, nicely shaped with high arches and having a deep sniff that their aroma was strong and masculine. He didn't respond but his feet did squirm as I blew air on them saying that I loved the fact I could do anything I wanted to his ticklish feet and said how in panty hose they were going to be so much more sensitive! I joked what Chantelle might think of his feet in custom made panty hose socks?

I then turned off and removed the heater and slid my fingers over his feet again in an exploratory way, my fingers were wiggling under his toes and I rubbed the palms of my hands over his soles and kept stroking up n' down the panty hosed soles which drove George demented as I kept saying I was glad to see this really tickled his feet, very light strokes as I told him just testing to see where his feet were the most ticklish and he assisted me by his reactions to whereverI touched so thanked him for being so helpful as I deduced along the centre of his soles and under his toes, the least ticklish place being his heels. I then peeled off the socks and indulged in giving both feet a thorough tongue bath making George moan as again this was intimate and it was as I licked them everywhere but with a good reson other than liking their sweaty taste as he found out when he felt the plastic tines of the hairbrush on his left sole and bucked when I ran it along his sole to the bridge of his toes making him howl as it really tickled him, then ran the tines up and down the bare sole exploiting the fact that he could do nothing to stop me! It got even worse for him when I scrubbed deeply into the balls of his foot in circles which completely broke him as he yelled for me to stop as it tickled too, too much and I stopped.

Well with the left foot but gave his right foot the same treatment and the tines at the base of his toes and tickling the balls of his right foot had him almost screaming and he clearly felt nothing else but the horrendous tickling rendering him being out of control with laughter as I told him his feet were my toys and toys got played with. I then told him that he had a decision to make as to whether he would stay working for me or not and had he decided knowing the perks he had, driving an MG sports that he had chosen, travelling with me abroad and living a rent free comfortable life-style and paid £ 400 a month to do what he liked with and he told me that he would like to stay working for me so I then told him that if he did so there would be new rules and the first being in the house he would no longer wear shoes except when I had visitors, otherwise his feet exposed in thin black nylon socks and he gasped. I told him his choice but I wanted his feet to be on view to me!

I then ran my fingers along his helpless bare soles, stroking over the sensitive centre of his soles up to his toes and he laughed loudly as I stroked my fingers especially teasingly under the base of his toes, the feeling I could tell was unbearable for him

“NOHOHOSTAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHA! THAAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLES Sir!”

George's head was shaking from side to side as he continued to pour out hysterical fits of laughter as I forced my fingers in between his toes and slid them back and forth, gently tickling there and then tickling the soles as he yelled and bucked and struggled as my fingers scribbled deep into his arches, which made George explode into more uncontrollable laughter and his entire body was completely drenched in sweat and lowered my face to both sweaty soles and my nose to his toes and told him the smell of his sweaty feet was intoxicating, opened my mouth and again took long licks over sole of George's right foot! His foot tasted amazing and sooN I began licking all over his sweaty bare left soles with equal enthusiasm before giving both feet alternative licks and sucking all ten of his wiggling toes and the oral work on his toes really got to him as it reminded him of the abuse in the boarding school dorm.

George never found out who as it was done in the dark but one of the boys the seniors made lick his feet and suck his toes was especialy cruel as I was and he remembered hearing the senior boys encourage him, they'd hold George's toes apart so that the boy had clear access to lick in between them all and evidently this particular boy took full advantage of this so was often selected by the senior boys who kept his identity secret calling him 'Licker'. George would shudder when one of the seniors would whisper in his ear that 'Licker' was by his feet!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!AHAHAHAHA! SO SENSITHIHIVE!” he yelled as I continued to suck eagerly on the delicious wiggling toes while I used my fingers to rake deeply into the soft tenderized soles, making the tickling sensations for him even worse!

“PLEHEHEASE Sir!PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!” he laughed as I sucked on his toes and he felt a finger stroke at his smooth soles, and that’s when he lost control.

“AHAHAHAHA NOHOHO PLEHEHEASE!! STAHAHAHAP. THAHAHAT’S TOO MUHUHUCH SIR! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA”

I slid his saliva covered toes out of my mouth saying I was addicted to licking his feet and sucking on his toes and began lapping gently at his tasty soles and delicious wiggling toes again and then stroked my fingers all over his slippery soles and loved hearing George laugh and moan as I made the licking sensual as well as ticklish! I slowly lapped at both of George’s soles and then tickling his vulnerable soles with the tips of my fingers. Loving his instant reaction I didn't stop tickling his feet but increased the tickles until he was completely breathless.

Then shocked him as I unzipped him and undid his trousers and roughly pulled them down and then his boxers as he yelled

"NO SIR FUCK NO PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY DICK PLEASE SIR NOOO!"

I told him I wasn't going to touch it and ran the feather over his shaft and stroked and caressed his balls with it making him squirm as he pleaded with me to stop so ran the hairbrush along the sole of his right foot and George immediately exploded
into uncontrollable laughter.

“NOOOOO STAAAAWWHPPHAHAHAHAH!”

"So George decide feather tickling your dick or hairbrush tickling the soles of your feet!" I told him and mercilessly brushed his helpless bare soles while deciding, his sweaty feet squirming and his toes flexing. Reluctantly he yelled HAHHAAMYDICKAHA!"

I smiled and put the hairbrsh down and told him I wanted to see if he had self - control to stop himself from shooting his load
and wrapped my left hand around the wet and leaking knob of his dick. I spread lube all over the knob and down the shaft, moving slowly and deliberately and saying I was determined to make him cum! I began to spread his pre-cum and further stimulated the sensitive area of the head of his dick as his body writhed in response to my touch. Then couldn't resist it and
stroked the soles of his feet

"Oh, NO-O-O-O-O-O, not that!! Not my fucking FEET! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha STOP STOP STOP!!"

His head twisting from from side to side and George trying to twist his feet away from my tickling fingers. Both getting sweaty as his toes involuntarily wiggled in reaction to the constant tickling

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha PLE-hee-hee-hee-heease STOP TICKLING me-hee-hee-hee!! I can't TAKE this much longer ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!" PLEASE stop stop stop STOP THE TICKLING HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

I then spread the lubricant on his dick and told him I was going to do my best to bring him right up to the verge of orgasm without letting him cum and began jerking him making him moan and gasp and then took my hand off his dick so he had no stimulation but sucked on his toes as saw it kept him hard if done sensuously so licked and sucked and nibbled on his toes and then stopped and began to work on George's leaking dick again. I concentrated on the head, using my hand to engulf it and stimulate it to the max. Then stopped again and back to his tormentng and teasing his too tongue ticklish toes!

I tormented him like this for a full hour, letting him suffer missing stimulation, dick throbbing in the air and then expertly stroking
my hands, fingers all ovr his dick and balls making him moan with frustration and desperate to shoot his load and asking him if my touch was better than Chantelle's making him tell me to shut up which I accepted as she was his lady! Then told him I would let him cum but then tickle his feet and my hand wrapped around his dick but this time his spunk shot out fast and furious

"Ohhh, FUUUUUUUUCK!" he yelled

"Now George let's get back to these ticklish and yeas licklish feet!" I said

Almost instantly George's laughter became hysterical as I stroked both sweating soles lightly

"Oh stop! Don't ha-ha-ha-ha! tickle my FEET! No no no no no STOP not there not there oh fuck fuck fuck FUUUCK!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! I CAN'T STAND IT!! PLEASE NO MORE PLEEEEEEASE!!"

My fingers teased up n' down and up n' and down his impossibly ticklish soles and soon his words no longer intelligible. In a few more moments, there are no words at all, only prolonged, high-pitched screams -- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" -- as my fingers continue to create the horrible sensations that he'd have given anything to be able to escape from but my merciless fingers continued to wiggle, stroke and unpredictably varying my tickling methods and changing where ticklong, arches, middle of soles under toes and in between toes and continued the tickle-torture!

Then stopped the tickling and used my mouth on his feet making him moan as enjoying them both sensaully and really licked all over them and sucked his toes asking him if he'd thought about staying working for me or leaving and he nodded which made me stop orally enjoying his feet and he whispered he would stay and I told him I knew he would and that he'd agree to wearing socks in the house and no shoes and he nodded!

I didn't tell George that every evening he would submit his socked feet to me to be examined as they are, sniffed, licked and tickled but the alternative for him being unemployment and losing all the perks that the job provides for him and wages that mean he and Chantelle enjoy exciting and expensive dates but lately he's not paid attention to his duties so on Saturday night he is in for a ticklish surprise as Jeff a friend of mine is keen to get to grips with him and two feet, a foot each! We'll take it in turns to jerk him and tongue tease his toes keeping him edged too, he will be driven frantic for sure!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back