• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tutor! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Marcin Klementaski leaned foward in his red swivel chair as he clicked on the newest post. 'Male tickle bottom wanted in Boston' it said, and just the fact it had the name of his city in it drew his attention. he read it over, felt a small rush of excitment, then regret, knowing he was way too shy to ever do anything like that. All he could do was literally watch from afar, besides, he was way too ticklish. Seeing it happen to other guys was one thing, but himself? he couldn't imagine. Marc leaned back as he clicked the 'back' button. He sighed. What was he doing? If someone was to walk in...

The screen loaded. he leaned foward again and continued scrolling down 'the Rack'. No new posts. Nothing of any intrest, at least. He sighed, pushing his thin glasses back against his nose then lay leaning back in his chair. Marcin was 26, a science teacher from Poland at Bellingham high. He was about 6' blonde hair, blue eyes, size 12 feet. He didn't need the glasses but chose to wear em anyways. He was dressed in his buttondown white shirt and kakkis, finished with the striped tie, black nylon socks and brown shoes. This was his first year actually teaching, but the first semester seemed to one off without a single problem. He had just closed grades, and was not using his free time to do more enjoyable things. The beauty of the room he had been 'stuck' with was how far in the back it was, tucked away in a rarely visited corner, and equipped with soundproof doors and plenty of space. he figured it to be the old wood shop.

It was almost 5pm time for him to get a move on. Many of the other teachers had already left, but he promised his students he would stay in case they needed extra help. Considering most of them were seinors, and jocks, they would deffinatly need this class to graduate, and it didn't look good for most of them. Marcin scrolled down the site some more, looking for posts he may have missed, or new replies. Suddenly, the door at the other end of the room flew open as two of his students hurried in. Marcin minimized the window and sat up suddenly, startled.

"Mr K!" one of them laughed, acting all 'buddy buddy'. His name was Nathan Hudson, the Captain of the schools football team and one of his worst students. he was almost 19, well built, and one of Marcin's worst students. Marcin gave him a look as he stood up, fixing his tie.

"Yes Nathan ?" he asked, trying to sound stern.

"What no hello?" Nathan replied quickly, walking up to him and putting up his hand for a high five. Marcin rolled his eyes. Nathan was also one of the most immature students of the whole school.

"Aren't ya gonna slap him?" the other kid said. Rolf Garfunkle another of Marcin's students and Nathan's best friend. Rolf was much quieter, much better behaved, but when he got with Nathan all this went away. he would do anything for a laugh, anything to win Nathan's approval. He was like Nathan about 6' with dark brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. He wasn't quite as build as his friend, but you could tell he was trying.

"i'd like to." Marcin mumbled, straightening some of the papers on his desk. "Now what is it?"

Nathan was looking around the room as if he had never been in there before. "Well ya see Mr K..." he started, in a completely different voice, much sweeter than before, "..as we all know, today was the last day of your class..."

"Yes, and?"

"Aaaaaaaaand, it appears to me, I may be in danger of failing your class...meaning the coach will kick me off the team..."

"And?"

"Well, I know you! you're cool! You won't let that happen!"

"Nathan I-"

"Mr K, seriously. I know you don't want our school to loose every bit as much i I don't! So C'mon!"

"What are you implying? That I change your grade?"

"Well, not exactly, but Im sure there's some missing details in that grade book which you have..looked over..." he said, staring behind Marcin's desk. Marcin's senses jumped, realising how close he was to his computer. He prayed he had remembered to minimise the window...

"Nathan I can't do th-"

"Well now, what's this?" Nathan asked, looking down at the desk. Marcin's heart jumped into his throat. Nathan smiled at the desk, then reached out and picked up....a paper.

"Looks like your grades" he smiled. Marcin let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes, actually..."

"Will ya look at this! You can pick up a pencil...and erase...and no one will ever know the difference!"

"Nathan I will not change you grades." Marcin said sternly. "You earned that F. You cut my class ten times! You've failed every test, even the open book ones and you didn't hand in a single assignment or prodject. how do you honestly figure I'll pass you? it won't happen."

Nathan dropped the paper, looking up at Marcin, his eyes pleading with puppy dog tears. "Please Mr. K I don't want to get kicked off the team!"

"That's not my fault."

"Yes it is!" he exclaimed, starting back over towards him. He picked up Marcin's gradebook as he passed one of the lab benches and set it down in front of him. Marcin sighed as he opened it, pointed to Nathan's name.

"Look." he said "all 0's. Not a single passing grade. There's nothing I can do."

"What about class participation!"

"I don't consider making belching and wind noises from the back of the room participating."

"I do!"

"Nathan-"

"Well well well, what's this?" Rolf's voice suddenly cut in. ut-oh. Marcin had forgotten about him. Losing all colour in his face, Marcin slowly turned to him. To his horror, he saw Rolf behind his computer, starting directly at the screen, the mouse at his fingertips. His smile was so big 'Ticklish-Dudes'...you never taught us about this in anatomy!"

Marcin's voice was caught in his throat. "I...you...that's not mine...what are you looking at...must be another dumb add..." he found himself stumbling over words. Rolfs smile grew broader.

"Why Mr K!"

"That-"

"A message site for people with a fetish for tickling...hmmm..."

"You-"

Nathan suddenly ran over and looked into the screen, his eyes glowing with joy. Marcin couldn't move, he was frozen. He wanted to die. Nathan looked up, his eyes still glowing, a posessed smile on his face.

"Rolf..." he said softly, his eyes never unlocking from Marcin's.

"Yeah?" Rolf responded, his eyes also sparkling.

"Let's get him."

Marcin spun and bolted for the door but both jocks caught up with him in only two steps. Nathan quickly pinning his arms behind his back as Rolf tickled Marcin's sides. Marcin immeadiately exploded with laughter, wiggling and squirming, doing all he could to get away from the boys but they easily overpowered him, and only seconds later he was flat on his back, still pinned, his legs flailing.

"Oh this just won't do!" Rolf laughed, still tickling his ribs. He jumped off him and threw open every drawer in sight, while Nathan kept his arms pinned with one hand and quickly ripped the buttons off his shirt with othe other. Rolf ran back with a huge roll of duck tape, then ripped off Marcin's tie with one hand. Nathan grabbed it and the two boys used it and the duck tape to secure Marcin's wrists behind his head, then taped to a concrete pole rising from the floor.

Rolf sat on Marcin's ankles, pinning his feet, and tore off his brown shoes, size 12's and revealing his thin black socks. He immediately dug his fingers into the soles of Marcin's feet, making him howl. Nathan crouched over his stomach and reached under his shirt, tickling his armpits. The boys were going nuts on him. Marcin was laughing so hard it wasn even lauging anymore, for no sound was escaping him. tears were starting to form, and his glasses became so foggy that if he was to open his eyes, he wouldn't be able to see anything.

"Kootchy kootchy koo!" Nathan teased, going quicly between Marcin's armpits and ribs. Rolf peeled Marcin's right sock off.

"No-ho-ho!" Marcin managed through his laughter

Rolf laughed, 'Let's see which tickles more! Do you like socks on or off these big n' sweaty feet?"

Marcin literally screamed with laughter. He felt like his head was about to explode. The boys had him pinned so perfectly there was absolute no way to escaping. All he could think about was getting away, he couldn't stand this. Rolf was now tickling him inbetween his toes and moving his tickling fingers along the tops of his feet and up his legs. Marcin started bucking as soon as he felt the sensations pass through him, the hairs on his legs standing up. After only three minutes, he was soaked in sweat. His blonde hair was pastered against his drenched forehead, even his legs were sweating, but the jocks were stil relentless, tickling and teasing every inch of his body. Well, almost every inch. The teasing was the worst, but he escaped most of it because he was laughing so hard.

Suddenly, the boys stopped and Marcin panted like a dog to catch his breath. Nathan's laugh echoed in his ears.

"Kootchy kootchy!" he teased, tickling his nipples. Marcin was far too weak to fight it. "Now...about that grade..."

"N-no!" Marcin suddenly heard himself cry out. no sooner had he done it than he regretted it. Only milliseconds later he was in hysterics and Nathan dug into his soft armpits and Rolf spun around the focus on his knees. Nathan saw what Rolf was doing.

"Need a little help there?" he laughed, also turning to tickle the bottoms of his teacher's knees while his friend teased the tops.

Marcin couldn't stand this. Screams of laughter emerged from his throat as he bucked as hard as he could. The weight of the two boys was far too much for him. He was actually forced to lay there and allow the tickling to go on. The boys stopped to allow him to catch his breath as the carefully switched positions. Suddenly, a huge wave of embarassment came over Marcin!

"S-stop..." he hissed out, "..please!"

"You gonna pass me?" Nathan asked, gently tickling the sole of Marcin's left socked foot or will this come off too?" he asked

"I ca-ca-ca-cannnnn't-hehehehe!!" he laughed, wiggling in his bonds.

"I liike the reaction of his knees better!" Rolf smiled, sticking his fingers in Marc's armpits.
"
"Noo his bare feet need some tickling, oh there we are both socks off!" Nathan said sliding his fingers along both sweaty warm soles, under and in between his teacher's toes as Marcin laughed himself silly

"Rolf with a a huge smile spreading accross his face reached for his teacher's belt. Nathan having found both feet tongue ticklish licking in between Marcin's toes and sucking them bucked and screamed more but there was no avoiding it.

"P-p-plllllllllease no-ho-ho-hahahaaaa! n-nooooohahah!"

Marcin's bare size 12 feet totally vulnerable on display and Nathan enjoying both large succulent feet licking and sniffing both soles and nibbling and sucking on his helplessly wriggling toes savouring every inch of both feet, slurping and tongue lapping over them and Marcin laughing like a loon when Nathan's tongue slid in between his toes

"No, naaahahaha, no! Pleeehehehehease! Sssssstop Hahahahaha!’‘

"Mmm, tasty toes Marcin Sir and made for nibbling and sucking, never seen two such licklish feet!" taunted Nathan as watched by Rolf he masaged and fondled Marcin's soles! Rolf then participated taking control of Marcin's left foot and a foot each he and Nathan indulged in licking, sucking, sniffing, rubbing and nibbling on and Marcin's feet. Marcin reacting as if he was being electrocuted with toes clenching and splaying as they stroked his soles with vaying intensity from light caressing to harder stroking up n' down the length of both feet and around his toes, over the tips of them, in between and under them all joking with eachother that his feet were their feet!

’‘Naaaaahahahahahahaha nuh no no pleeeeease, hehehehehe, sssstop, you — you — you can’t doooo thisssssss!’

Rolf ignored him and stopped tickling Marcin's left foot, undid his pants, then started pulling them down, over his boxers. Marcin's face was embarrassed for hiding beneath his pants was a huge hard-on. It literally sprang out at Rolf as he pulled the underwear down.

"Whoa!" he yelled, then laughed, "Nathan! Check this out!:

Marcin fell limp as soon as Nathan stopped tickling him on his feet but he knew what was buying him time. Suddenly and electric shock ran through his body as Rolf grabbed his erect dick

"Looks like someone's not hating this as much as he says he is!" Nathan laughed reaching up the bottoms of his boxers and tickling his inner thighs while Rolf kept his strong hold on Marcin's covered errection. He suddenly squeezed it and Marcin could feel the precum dribble down the side. He let his head fall back against the pole, still giggling and twitching from the boys tickling fingers.

"I got an idea..." Nathan laughed yanking Marcin's boxers down without warning. Marcin cried out a little as Rolf grasped his boner with two hands. An electric shock surged through his body as he let out a high pitched yelp as he felt Nathan's fingertips lightly tickle his balls. Marcin broke out in a cold sweat, arching his back and bucking again.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Nathan teased. Rolf let go of his dick with one hand and started tickling the shaft and head. His cock began to throb.

"Oh-ho-ho!" Rolf exclaimed "He's really not hating this!"

"Ah-....I...oh....I...haha!!!...no.." Marcin panted, half giggling. The boys smiled at each other.

"Let's earn that A" Nathan said, smiling.

Rolf smiled evily and began jerking Marcin off. Immeadiately Marcin's breath got heavy and his head fell back again. Nathan continued lightly tickling his balls, but the two feeling were mixing so much the good sensations turned the tickling into the best feeling in the world. Not even a minute later, Marcin gasped and came a good two feet in the air, undoubtably the best orgasm of his life. His body went totally limp as the boys smiled at each other.

"So..." Nathan said after a short pause, "...about that A..."

Marcin didn't say anything.

"Ya know" Rolf smiled, 'they say a man's much more ticklish after he cums!"

"You bet, two feet so one for each of us so a little ticklish persuasion in order Rolf!" said Nathan

Rolf held Marcin's left foot and Nathan his right and engaged in synchronised foot tickles

This resulting in Marcin really struggling against the restraints.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEEHEEEHEENo!" he cried out "that's not...that's not nessaryHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...."

The boys smiled at each other again, turning to face their teacher. Marcin kept struggling. "I...Im sure we can find some extra credit for you...enough to pass you at least...." he said softly. Nathan's smile broadened and he slapped hands with Rolf.

"That's what I wanna hear!" he cried out, grabbing a pair of sissors off the desk and cutting the duck tape. "Later Mr K and if not we let the other lads in school know all about your ticklish kink especially your feet!" he called and he swung his bag over his shoulder and left with Rolf

"That was fun Rolf, we'll have to get him again, I really want to work even more on his addictive feet!" said Nathan

"Yeah well we have info to blackmail him, I used my cell 'phone so got proof of the site he looks at and his I.D. and if the Principal heard about it that would be bad news so we'll have more fun with Mr. K and at his place and he secured to his own bed not be disturbed!" said Rolf

"Now Rolf that's a result and I know where he lives so we'll pay him a visit tonight as his weekend guests!" responded Nathan

"Oh yeah what a surprise for him or is that nightmare!" laughed Rolf

It took a good three or four minutes for Marcin to get the strength to get up off the floor. His entire body tingled, he was still soaked with sweat and now covered in cum. He pulled up his boxers and used his shirt to wipe himself off. He sighed heavily and forced himself to his feet. Looking aroud the disaster area, he slowly got dressed, than laughed to himself. It didn't feel real. However, he slowly walked back over to his grade book, and put in a D, adding an A+ class participation and extra credit assignment. This one was one grade Nathan actually deserved!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back