• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMJ Productions/All Art Fetish. Another classic studio is gone.

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
Their C4S studio is now complete bare. Was one of my favorites when I first joined this site.

Their C4S studio is now complete bare. Was one of my favorites when I first joined this site.

Oh man, what a shame. He had great videos. I'm glad I got the Kim tickle slave video before it was gone, one of my favorites. He had a great style/method of tickling that you just don't see often enough nowadays.

If you read this, thank you for all the great content you provided!

Oh man, what a shame. He had great videos. I'm glad I got the Kim tickle slave video before it was gone, one of my favorites. He had a great style/method of tickling that you just don't see often enough nowadays.

If you read this, thank you for all the great content you provided!

I also really enjoyed his style. That type of playful tickling is the kind I enjoy the most. Like I don't think he ever did a full nudity clip.

Kim was my favorite. I loved her tone belly, and she has a very pretty bellybutton.

My other favorites were Meredith, Peaches, Charlie Mancini, and of course Gemini who he worked with a ton. Gemini had her own store for a while, but she left the industry almost a decade ago. TMJ also filmed with some big-name models like Tomiko, Mo, and Kimberly Marvel. And he also filmed with models who were young at the time, but are still modeling today and have become some of my favorites. Rachel Adams and Claire Irons.

What I'll always appreciate is how he really tried to have something for everyone. Bellybutton tickling wasn't that popular in the early 2010s, but some of us suggested he try to incorporate bellybutton tickling in more of his clips, and he did. He even did a couple clips dedicated to the belly/bellybutton.

What a real shame, TMJ was one of my favourite stores I have been very fortunate to purchase lots of his clips over the years and they've never got old I reall liked the way he did things

What a real shame, TMJ was one of my favourite stores I have been very fortunate to purchase lots of his clips over the years and they've never got old I reall liked the way he did things

His style indeed never got old.

why do they get taken down? Does the clip producer decide to take it down?

why do they get taken down? Does the clip producer decide to take it down?

Not sure. I've seen stores that haven't been updated since the early 2010s that are still there. Tickle Touch hasn't been updated since 2011, and that store is still up. Tickle Centrals last update was 2013, and it sat there for about 5-6 years before that store was closed. I don't remember the year of TMJs last update, but it was definitely a few years. My guess is that the producer closed it.

Last edited:
I wish there was a warning. I don’t watch/buy as many clips as I used to. But there are some classics that’d I’d like to hold onto to. The Kim tickle slave line was pretty great from the previews. Would buy them all today had I known.

That's the risk with stores. They can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Does the clip producer decide to take it down?

Yes. Clips4Sale does not delete inactive stores. If the store disappears, it's because either they violated the TOS and were deleted as a result, or the producer decided to delete it themselves.

It's sad to see another classic studio no longer in operation.

TMJ Productions released some absolutely superb clips over the years, and after stores like SoTicklish, Tickle Central and Stuck in the Stocks were closed down, it's a real shame that another store is gone.

Yes. Clips4Sale does not delete inactive stores. If the store disappears, it's because either they violated the TOS and were deleted as a result, or the producer decided to delete it themselves.

C4S takes a decent cut of the income that producers make from their sales. And I'm pretty having a store on C4S by itself also comes with a fee. As inactive stores go on and sales becomes less and less, at some point a producer probably comes to the conclusion that keeping the store up is costing them more than it's making them, and that closing it down is the best option. Still hate to see it though.

C4S takes a decent cut of the income that producers make from their sales. And I'm pretty having a store on C4S by itself also comes with a fee. As inactive stores go on and sales becomes less and less, at some point a producer probably comes to the conclusion that keeping the store up is costing them more than it's making them, and that closing it down is the best option. Still hate to see it though.

I hear you. I think content creation has changed lately. I don't think producers need to look at C4S anymore. I'm not a fan of OF but it is an alternative now. Plus, I mainly get custom content now from models on Instagram. I know this isn't going to solve the issue of yesterday's content vanishing but it gives some idea of how content delivery or marketing (for lack of a better term) has changed. Something for new producers or even current ones should think about.

I hear you. I think content creation has changed lately. I don't think producers need to look at C4S anymore. I'm not a fan of OF but it is an alternative now. Plus, I mainly get custom content now from models on Instagram. I know this isn't going to solve the issue of yesterday's content vanishing but it gives some idea of how content delivery or marketing (for lack of a better term) has changed. Something for new producers or even current ones should think about.

Absolutely more alternatives have popped up. Like I know the guy who ran TickleTown came back and now is selling his clips over at gumroad. He also has a patreon. Maybe TMJ will come back one day and do either of those things regarding his clips. Would be great to see.

I hope so. I missed a lot and i'm still looking for a bunch of their clips....

Last edited:

You get custom content from Instagram models? I should try that, how have you found them on there, searching fetush/tickling models?
Clips4sale has been my go to for years to pay for content. Any recommendations for other sites would be greatly appreciated.

I totally agree. TMJ is a Tickle God, and his techniques and videos are amazing! I loved the reactions he got from his models...they were so genuine! I'm so glad I was able to purchase quite a few of his clips while his store was open, too. Tara Lotus, Briella Jaden, Gemini, Kaylee...he just had so many great ticklees.

I totally agree. TMJ is a Tickle God, and his techniques and videos are amazing! I loved the reactions he got from his models...they were so genuine! I'm so glad I was able to purchase quite a few of his clips while his store was open, too. Tara Lotus, Briella Jaden, Gemini, Kaylee...he just had so many great ticklees.

Gemini was one of the most adorable girls to ever grace the tickling world. I wish she'd come back.

Gemini was one of the most adorable girls to ever grace the tickling world. I wish she'd come back.

Yes she was! I absolutely LOVE the clips TMJ made with Gemini. He totally drove her insane with his tickle skills, and she seemed to really enjoy the experience!
I wish she'd come back, too. Would be awesome if they made some more clips together someday.

Firstly, I do not know if this applies to TMJ nor which stores that are now closed specifically.

However, if stores fail compliance on a certain percentage of videos, the entire store will be terminated.

This includes:
Not having consent forms and IDs
Clips that include banned activities
Displaying outbound links in videos or descriptions

They generally give 48 hours to the offending store to comply before looking to remove the store in its entirety.

My guess, is that a number of stores - again I don’t know which ones - were shut down because they didn’t have compliance paperwork.

Alternatively, there was a time where you had to provide compliance info if asked. That then changed to having all info uploaded before clips featuring models could be posted.

Many producers felt the time and energy getting say 100 compliance forms up was not worth the effort and chose to close up instead. The list of reasons goes on from there.

Yes he most certainly is a tickle God a legend as you say the models where so genuine and there is only a hand full of producers left that have techniques that are as good as TMJ or come close at least

I still wish Gemini would pop back in, but it's been about 14 years. And at this point she likely has her own family/career to focus on.

Mo was a favorite of mine as well. Her bellybutton was brutal, and TMJ always made sure to get it. Like I said before, TMJ always tried to have something for everyone. And he did so at a time when bellybutton stuff wasn't the best seller. At the time, to get someone to do bellybutton stuff you usually had to actually place a custom order. But TMJ was always open to suggestions from people on the forum. Mo is still around and has her own C4S store, but everything she does now is solo content. Seems like she's left the tickling stuff behind as well.

Getting back to TMJ, it wasn't until years later did I see that TMJ worked with a couple bigger name models when they were younger. Two of my favorites today who are still very active in fetish work (Rachel Adams & Claire Irons).

Rachel a while back retweeed a screenshot of a clip she was in. I had no idea that it was her in the video until that moment.

I found out that Claire was in of his vids at pure random. Just out of nowhere I noticed the resemblance between the model in the vid, and Claire. Claire's name wasn't used in the description or video. So while I was ordering a custom with Claire, I asked her if she was the model in the video. And she confirmed that it was her.

I also talked about this in a reply I left on thread last year about model 'Then & Now' comparisons. https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?340748-Tickle-Model-Comparison-Photos

TMJ/AAF had some of the best material out there - I have a few dozen clips saved; and, as noted by others - he did great bellybutton stuff.

TMJ/AAF had some of the best material out there - I have a few dozen clips saved; and, as noted by others - he did great bellybutton stuff.

Yes he did. Like I said the other day, he always tried to have something for everyone. And everytime Mo was there, you knew some great bellybutton stuff was coming. Hers was ultra-ticklish.

I'm glad to be his customer! He had an original feel to his videos and the camera angles usually were good! The models were pretty and very playful as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back