• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas. Oklahoma, Calm Down, Or Stir Up?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross landed in Dallas, he met Steve and Fritz in their rented SUX, and the men drove to the office of two other men named Jim and Paul. The five men were to have the meeting about the proposed shopping mall.

"Guys, I promise you both that since we barely know these guys, Ross will keep his mouth shut. They will talk, I will listen, and I will let you two do the talking. Hell, I barely know John Fish, and the guy still makes me leery because even though he is our partner in the Canada and Alaska deals, something about him makes me uncomfortable" Ross said.

"Good plan" Fritz said.

Ross, Steve and Fritz got to Jim and Paul's office. The men exchanged pleasantries, and then got down to business.

"Gentlemen we wanted to have this meeting to propose two different ideas to you. Once is a strip mall, and the other is a 100 store basic shopping mall right outside the Dallas suburbs. We would like to do both projects. The strip mall should be easy We should be able to get financing for that in no time , and it will be done in six months and probably quickly rented out where we want to put it. The larger mall, we will need more partners, and it will require a year to build" Jim said.

"Ross is very knowledgeable about oil and gas and marketing. Steve and I handle the building part of our company. I will tell you what , please send us the specifics, Steve and I will look it over, and then hopefully if it looks feasible, we can figure something out" Fritz said.

"Great, thanks" Jim said.

The men went out to lunch,and then Ross, Fritz and Steve went to DFW airport to catch a plane to OKC.

"Dinner for you, boy, then hotel and rest. We are doing two shows and no more. I would ask you to please be out of here on the last plane on Wednesday. Even if we do less. A little birdie told me that marketing boy is under the weather" Fritz said.

"I was having trouble with my stomach. I feel better. You're right. Let's just do two shows, and whatever is, is, if I feel better,. I will come back in even two or three weeks. John has Tim under control, and if I come down for up to 48 hours, teacher should not growl because I have not been working as hard in New York as I used to, with Tim under control" Ross said.

The men ate, and Ross went back to the hotel/

"So how was "Dallas"? Kayley asked.

"We just talked about possibilities. A strip mall that is more likely than a one hundred store mall. It will take time, and will be a process as my Dad likes to say. I'm doing two shows tomorrow and Wednesday, will be home by Midnight Wednesday night, and no office Thursday, okay, schedule keeper?" Ross said.

"Good Boy and sweet dreams, teacher loves you" Kayley said.

"Marketing boy loves teacher too, to the end of the earth" Ross said, clicking off his phone.

The next morning, Ross, Fritz and Steve went to the field office, where they met with 100 potential investors. The foreman went through the show, and Fritz and Steve explained the specifics. At the end, half asked for contracts, of which Ross, Fritz and Steve figured about thirty would sign up.

Back to OKC they went for dinner, a steakhouse, and Ross back to his hotel

The next day, the same schedule, to the field at sunrise with 125 investors, another show, and financial commitment specifcs explanation from Ross, Fritz and Steve. Forty two people committed to sign, another third.

Back to the office Ross, Fritz and Steve went. Ross had a midnight flight home.,

When they got to the office, Fritz and Steve';s secretary had a surprise for them.

"Fritz, I was not sure if you would be back or were busy, but, I just got a call, on the West Texas border, supposedly a major strike came in. The field guy wanted me to tell you immediately.

Fritz , Ross and Steve went into Fritz's office, Fritz made the call on his office line, and speakerphone, so Ross and Steve could hear it.

"Fritz here. With Ross and Steve, we just got back from the field show, lay it on me" Fritz said.

"Mega Strike Mister Fritz, like none we've ever hit in Texas ., at least a half a billion ready to sell. We need to see you ASAP" The foreman said.

"Ross has to get home to his real job. Ross,. can you come back next week?" Fritz said.

"For a half a billion you bet I can!" Ross said.

Fritz said. "Big bonus to you guys, and thank you!"

Fritz clicked off the line, and yelled!

WHOOOOO! HOOOOO!

"Early dinner, then we take New York boy to the airport. Do you want to tell the teacher?" Fritz asked.

"I will tell her later. I just want to enjoy this with my partners and best friends" Ross said,

The men went to a steak and seafood house, and then Ross was taken to the airport for his midnight flight to JFK that would land in New York at sunrise.

Ross felt, so ..elated while hoping his stomach problems did not come back.

Now, Ross was going home to he did not know what?

What would happen when Ross got home and told Kayley about the strike in Texas?

That would be seen.

I am highly skeptical of real estate deals, but that is just my feelings.

More good luck with a huge gas and oil strike. Ross has a charmed life in that respect.

Ross is a man with many medical conditions. Migraines, seizures, bleeding, but he has a ton of dough.

Yet, he has a knack for making money.

More to come tonight if I can, tomorrow if not.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back