Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

11/29/2022

Check out the TMF Links forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

I would like to present: everyone’s worst nightmare 😂

Blog Entries
    Holy crap!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! That poor, poor man. At the same time, you can tell his poor wife already knows about her new husband's likes and she has a face like, "Yes I know I have nice feet." HAHA.

This is why you always ALWAYS proofread the speeches beforehand! At least that is what I am doing.

Y'all my wedding is NEXT YEAR and I would ABSOLUTELY DIE if my maid of honor who knows everything or my mom (she knows bits and pieces she's discovered from me over the years) EVER thought about (accidentally) expressing my kinks for tickling and being tickled, receiving foot worship, bondage, masochism, submission, etc.

Is the mom completely oblivious? How did she think this was okay?

I would either be slumped over in my chair down onto the floor because I legit passed out from embarrassment OR I would have not so gracefully hauled ass and dashed to the nearest exit and immediately locked myself away in a room somewhere until the reception was over and people had left. There is no way I personally could play this off as a joke as I would be beet red.

But, I'm kinda curious to see his wife's feet now lol

Lastly, they both look so beautiful and handsome together! I hope they have a loving and long-lasting marriage together!
    Sara

That's both messed up and funny at the same time. I love how at the end the groom who got outed just threw the napkin (or whatever that was) and gave a look that said "oh fuck it" LOL.

If I ever got married again, had a big wedding and this happened to me with feet and tickling, i'd actually embrace it and have fun with it to be honest. Who cares what others think, you only live once. I'm long beyond the caring about hiding my fetish anymore

Blog Entries
    There was a time when that would have been my worst nightmare.
    Now my kinks are known to my closest relatives and things are much more comfortable that way.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Too funny! If it was me I would have been mortified and sitting under the table ordering doubles! That being said, was I the only one looking under the table trying to see her feet?

Blog Entries
    That is too funny. Could have been a lot more embarrassing things he could have been into honestly!

Blog Entries
    I like the way his wife starts pointing at herself when his mother says "every girl he dated had to have really nice feet." Cute clip, and if anything I think it shows how little reason there is to be embarrassed about having a foot fetish.
    The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.

My Profile *** My Blog

I mean, it's funny but also at the same time outing anyone for his or hers fetish is kind of a violation of trust I feel...even if they are getting married.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

That is both awesome and frightening at the same time I honestly cannot tell how I would have reacted, but the parents and the bride seem to be good sports, not trying to humiliate him or anything~

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Chicago/AnnieHall: joined in 2003, banned in 2021. I miss you

Yikes

Blog Entries
    I'm stuck between aw that was really cute and awwww poor guy. I think it goes to show how innocent and cheeky having a foot fetish is. See, ya'll are normal (minus the ones who touch strangers feet lol)
    "Sugar Soaker, don't you dare you fucking poker!" One girls journey of expression through shirts not speech"

Vid Previews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0lXP-V51uVT6C1

Videos with tickled pink: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67.../Lishbabyblues

Because I’m my #1 fan: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-do-one-anyway!