• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I would like to present: everyone’s worst nightmare 😂

Holy crap!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! That poor, poor man. At the same time, you can tell his poor wife already knows about her new husband's likes and she has a face like, "Yes I know I have nice feet." HAHA.

This is why you always ALWAYS proofread the speeches beforehand! At least that is what I am doing.

Y'all my wedding is NEXT YEAR and I would ABSOLUTELY DIE if my maid of honor who knows everything or my mom (she knows bits and pieces she's discovered from me over the years) EVER thought about (accidentally) expressing my kinks for tickling and being tickled, receiving foot worship, bondage, masochism, submission, etc.

Is the mom completely oblivious? How did she think this was okay?

I would either be slumped over in my chair down onto the floor because I legit passed out from embarrassment OR I would have not so gracefully hauled ass and dashed to the nearest exit and immediately locked myself away in a room somewhere until the reception was over and people had left. There is no way I personally could play this off as a joke as I would be beet red.

But, I'm kinda curious to see his wife's feet now lol

Lastly, they both look so beautiful and handsome together! I hope they have a loving and long-lasting marriage together!

That's both messed up and funny at the same time. I love how at the end the groom who got outed just threw the napkin (or whatever that was) and gave a look that said "oh fuck it" LOL.

If I ever got married again, had a big wedding and this happened to me with feet and tickling, i'd actually embrace it and have fun with it to be honest. Who cares what others think, you only live once. I'm long beyond the caring about hiding my fetish anymore :)

There was a time when that would have been my worst nightmare.
Now my kinks are known to my closest relatives and things are much more comfortable that way.

Too funny! If it was me I would have been mortified and sitting under the table ordering doubles! That being said, was I the only one looking under the table trying to see her feet?

That is too funny. Could have been a lot more embarrassing things he could have been into honestly!

I like the way his wife starts pointing at herself when his mother says "every girl he dated had to have really nice feet." Cute clip, and if anything I think it shows how little reason there is to be embarrassed about having a foot fetish.

I mean, it's funny but also at the same time outing anyone for his or hers fetish is kind of a violation of trust I feel...even if they are getting married.

That is both awesome and frightening at the same time :woot2::clap: I honestly cannot tell how I would have reacted, but the parents and the bride seem to be good sports, not trying to humiliate him or anything~

I'm stuck between aw that was really cute and awwww poor guy. I think it goes to show how innocent and cheeky having a foot fetish is. See, ya'll are normal (minus the ones who touch strangers feet lol)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back