• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obligatory First Time Post (M/M)

Yote

Verified
First off, hey. I know it’s been forever since I've made a post. But it finally happened. ;) This will be on the short side since we ended up doing more things besides tickling, but tickling will be the only main point discussed. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy.

My first tickle session was with a guy I met on Fet...which ended up happening in another country. I’ve thought about before how it would be funny if that were to happen while I was studying, but I didn’t expect things to actually go that way. I bought the equipment we used, which was a simple rope and lube. They also happened to be my first sex shop purchases.

He started out by tracing and tickling my body with the ends of the rope to find my spots. As I guessed, light tools don’t really work on me for the most part, though it did feel nice. However, my crotch and the surrounding area were very ticklish with the rope, especially my inner thighs and pelvis. So was my back; He would slowly trace the rope down my back, which got some good reflexes out of me.

We did some other things while my body was free, then came the time for me to be tied up. The rope was only enough to tie my legs, so he used his body to hold my arms in place. Before binding me, he massaged the lube across my upper body, going from the ribs to about my midriff. This was not only to increase the sensation, but to relax my body, since it hadn't completely loosened yet. It tickled so much, and it felt great. He scribbled quickly across my ribs, sides, and stomach, and then down to my pelvis, which was what got the most laughs out of me. Occasionally he would go down to massage my crotch or jerk me off with one hand while tickling me with the other. This especially felt great, and these sensations worked off each other very well.

I was only a bit nervous for the overall session, but even if it was just a bit, I wish I hadn't felt nervous at all. But hey, I guess that’s natural for your first time. I enjoyed it, and it was a good time. I hope my dom really felt the same way like he said he did. :)
(If anyone happens to be interested in what else we did, just let me know and I might write it somewhere else)

Last edited:
Sure, Yote, I’d be interested in what else you did. Hot story so far; can’t wait to hear the rest!

Glad you guys like it. :) I'll try to post the rest at some point.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back