• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kinds of personalities make for the most fun ticklees?

OKImTicklish

TMF Novice
Do you prefer tickling ticklees who are more bubbly and cheerful or more serious and dour? Do you like it when ticklees are naturally submissive to tickling or more dominant and need to be have their resistance broken down?

The ones that claim and believe that they ARENT ticklish. I like when i prove them wrong, and that they also enjoy it.

I like strong willed in-charge types who try to fight off the laughing and keep their composure.

Hi, okimticklish-

Everyone is unique, and pretty much all ticklees can be fun in their own ways! It makes every tickling experience its own good time.

The only type I do not prefer are the ones who try to 'turn the tables' and attempt to tickle me, which I specifically say I do not appreciate or do. It is disrespectful and a huge turn off, and fortunately happens very rarely at this point in my career. Tickling is supposed to be fun for everyone!

Regards
-Ms Black

Bubbly, cheerful (gymnasts, cheerleaders), bright-eyed, petite.

I'm with bubbly and abductor on this. I also prefer it when they don't have a tickle kink and tickling them is just a normal thing, and are too ticklish to ever agree to bondage (I'm not big on bondage anyway)

I love to make a shy, quiet lee erupt in uncontrollable laughter. It's also great to bend a bratty lee to my will through tickle torture.

I like the bubbly, cheerful type, but I think my favorite is the strong-willed executive type who fights it all the way until she can no longer hold out.

Barbershopman

i really, really like the idea of tickling a guy who is very easily flustered or shy. that's always my go-to favorite personality type.

Bubbly and cheerful FTW

Honorable mention: girls who find out being tickled turns them on. So hot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back