• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any producers on Genuine Tickling have advice on how to manage the store?

quinn65

Verified
Hiya,

So I have s storefront now on GT, and I'm nobody's technical genius, but I'm having a rough time figuring out how to set it up.

If any of you are producers selling on GT, have you learned any tips or tricks to help?

It looks like you can only directly upload clips up to 95 MB, which is too small for even my shortest stuff. I'm ok using Mega, but there appear to be two ways to upload clips from there. One links to my Mega account and submits a form (?) and the other uploads my file to an unnamed Mega account (?). I've done both with an old H&K clip and nothing is appearing yet. Maybe it just takes a while?

Anyway...any help would be appreciated. I'm looking at uploading ~35 old clips and hoping to find a smart way to do it while keeping everything reasonably well organized.

Thanks!

-Q.

Sounds like the owner of the server is saving a lot of money on bandwidth by capping file size, which forces producers to reduce bitrate. James Darke's clips for example are advertised as high resolution but the bitrate is low and so is the video quality. You can have a "4k" but with super low bitrate, reducing file size but also quality.

Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong though.

Sounds like the owner of the server is saving a lot of money on bandwidth by capping file size, which forces producers to reduce bitrate. James Darke's clips for example are advertised as high resolution but the bitrate is low and so is the video quality. You can have a "4k" but with super low bitrate, reducing file size but also quality.

I think the cap on file size for self-uploads might have been a mistake on my part. Kingmaker has sent me some guidance via PM...still working my way up the learning curve.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day, just to even put out the old classics.

I'm nobody's technical genius, but I'm having a rough time figuring out how to set it up.

It's not you. GT has one of the most shit UIs for producers I've ever used. The only one who really knows how it works is the admin.

That said, the admin is a super helpful guy. Just shoot him an E-mail and he'll hook you up.

It's not you. GT has one of the most shit UIs for producers I've ever used. The only one who really knows how it works is the admin.

That said, the admin is a super helpful guy. Just shoot him an E-mail and he'll hook you up.

I think we improved on that, plus any suggestion is welcome !

No limits.

As for bitrate is is a technical discussion that is quite complex, I dont know what bit rate or quality setting (RF) he is using but I have a rule of thumb :

- 720 P -> average of 3000 to 4000 kbps
- 1080 P -> Average of 6000 to 8000 kbps
- 2160 P -> Average of 13000 to 20000 kbps

Lots of variables can change that (is the scene dark, is there camera movement)

Most often than not, I see clips that are under optimised (20 000 kbps for a 1080 clips you will never see any difference with an 8000)

i will add if any vendor wants advice the contact email is there, sales, technical, anything

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back