• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas First,. Gas And Oil, Then?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross's flight from JFK landed in Dallas.

After that, Ross took a connecting flight to Lubbock, Texas, where he met with Fritz and Steve at the airport, and they went out to their firm's oil field , to meet with the field people, and get an exact explanation of the strike.

When the men got to the field, they ran into the field foreman. The men exchanged hellos, and then went into an office, to get details.

"Ross, Fritz, Steve, based on the geology reports, this strike is five hundred million dollars, which if it is true, is the third largest strike this company has ever hit, behind the mega three billion strike, and the one billion strike. " The field foreman said.

"Okay, great, so, how long until we can get a detailed breakdown of the amount of gas and oil in the ground, and exact worth, to put into the hands of lawyers and investors?" Fritz asked.

"No more than thirty days" The field foreman said.

"Good. Just fine. Let's all go out to lunch, before we head back to OKC and figure out to distract sir Ross here for two days" Fritz said.

The four men had lunch, said goodbye, and then Ross, Fritz and Steve went back to OKC, and to the office.

"Okay, thirty days, so, what that basically means is, we can do little or nothing with investors. Therefore, all this trip turned out to be was an explanation for any future investors. Now how are we going to spend our time until you have to meet Miss Kayley in Vegas since she cant get out there until Wednesday?" Fritz said.

"I have an idea. Let's go up to the Oklahoma fields tomorrow, talk to the forepeople, see if there is any place we have not drilled, and if there is not, we then get on the phone with John Fish, and see if we can push the Toronto or Alaska deal ahead" Ross said.

Fritz looked concerned. "Ross, ah, not to, but we have to be careful of Mister Fish , buddy. We have a very complicated situation with him. You dont have the whole "Best friends, slap on the back, free to run with the ball relationship with him that the three of us have. The men in this room are all best friends as well as partners in an energy company worth billions of dollars. We just happen to be part of deals with Fish and his people in Alaska and Canada. We do not want to piss the guy off, and end up screwing up a relationship with him that is worth a lot of money to all of us , okay?" Fritz said quietly.

Ross saluted Fritz. "Yes, Sir, Mister P, Point clearly understood and taken. No pushing of being frisky with Mister Fish"

"Ross, trust me, I will quietly try to move Mister Fish along if I see or feel there are any un needed delays, but I will be shall we say more, diplomatic about it then you are okay?" Fritz said.

"Yes, Sir. I got it" Ross said, dropping the subject for his own good.

That night, Ross, Fritz and Steve went out to dinner, then Ross went back to the hotel, and called Kayley.

"The WestTex deal is going to take at least thirty days to put together with the forepeople. Fritz told me that we basically have nothing left in Oklahoma to sell. Fritz further advised me to keep my big trap shut with Mister Fish in the Toronto and Alaska deals , and that Fish is our associate in those deals for a piece, and not our friend like Fritz, Steve, and Ross are friends" Ross said.

"Ah, Ross, Mister P and you have a wonderful relationship. You probably have the best relationship with him of any client and maybe friend you've ever had. Fritz is a pure gentleman and a good human being. I would listen to his advice to the letter of the law, for the sake of your personal and business relationship with him, and the sake of RFS Energy, okay?" Kayley advised.

"Yes, teacher, oil and gas boy understands" Ross said.

"So what are you going to do tomorrow? If you get bored, you better not go to LV early. I dont care if you go alone for a while during the day Wednesday, but I would appreciate if you did not leave 24 to 36 hours in advance, okay? We have an agreement" Kayley said.

"I will sit in my room in the hotel and jerk off to pictures of you naked on my phone, teacher, okay?" Ross said jokingly.

"Oh, I will show you my naked body on Wednesday night, gladly. " Kayley said.

The next day, Ross went to the office.

The men made a few calls, and then, they were pleasantly surprised to hear from none other than John Fish.

"Ross, I remembered you told me that you were down there with Fritz and Steve. I have what I think might be good news. We seem to be hitting strikes further and further away from the city of Toronto. With the initial five hundred spots gone, I propose we set a goal to sell five hundred spots at a time, as long as we keep hitting strikes. My feeling, we will sell plenty of energy , oil and gas here, before even having to drill in Alaska, and even if the weather is a problem for us. All in all , I think it looks promising" John said.

"Great, John, we will figure it out" Ross said.

They clicked John off, and Fritz looked at Ross with a grin.

"You see, best friend? You see what being patient sometimes can get you? We are if nothing else making progress in Canada. The West Tex deal is a short time away, and even if Anchorage takes a while, we have plenty to keep us busy, between all of this, and the potential malls, even if those take a year" Fritz said.

"Yes, Sir, Mister P Ross is very happy, and Ross promises you and Mister Steve that Ross is going to be nice and patient " Ross said.

After dinner that night, Ross went to the hotel, went to sleep, and then said his goodbyes to Mister P and Steve, and took a noon flight to Vegas.

Kayley would be there that night at midnight after her work day, and her night flight out from JFK.

Now what would happen on the "fun" part of the trip?

Would there be any "unexpected business " at home in New York to derail Ross and Kayley's first vacation in a long time following the whirlwind of business, and health problems of the past year?

That would all be seen.

Ross is learning patience which is good for him.

"So what are you going to do tomorrow? If you get bored, you better not go to LV early. I dont care if you go alone for a while during the day Wednesday, but I would appreciate if you did not leave 24 to 36 hours in advance, okay? We have an agreement" Kayley said.

"I will sit in my room in the hotel and jerk off to pictures of you naked on my phone, teacher, okay?" Ross said jokingly.
That would be one way of remaining a faithful husband. :p

Maybe Ross has learned some lessons when Kayley left him, with his battles with Tim, and his various health crises.

More to come by bedtime tonight.

The author's phone situation in R?L has finally been settled, so my mind is finally clear.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back