• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cosquinha na Fefê (Tickling Fefê)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
The link's below:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLzqinnhULU

Here's a wonderful video I've found recently. It's a Brazilian video from 20th July 2012, a time when we had vanilla videos like this one. Nowadays, it's rare when we see something made in that way. And the video here, specifically, is really worth seeing...

This is one of the most significant threads I've ever created here on TMF. I simply love that video. The reaction of the woman - "Fefê", probably Fernanda - is beautiful. It's the genuine tickling fear that grows through childhood and can make an adult completely indefensible. That's the tickling fear... Or the dread of tickling, as a beautiful friend of mine called Victória would say...

Here's a translation of what is said (starting at 00:07):

- Fefê (F): "I don't like it!"

- Luís (L): "I'm not touching you."

- F: "No! Luís, I hate it! Oh, damn it! I have panic... I think you'll tickle me... No! Damn it!"

- L: "Say 'Luís!'."

- F: "Luís, stop it!"

I think that construction "I have panic" doesn't exist in English. But she said something like "I got panicked", "I'm in panic", "I get really frightened". What she meant in that moment is that she had a big fear of tickling, to the point she panicks because of it...

Attachments

• Cosquinha na Fêfê ... rs - Luís Henrique Koman - videoplayback.mp4
    1.5 MB
Thanks, my friend!

One of my favorite videos all time because of her lovely, innocent, childish and natural reaction. She's not even touched, but the fear of tickling paralyzes her to the point she's almost fallen to the floor...

As I use to say nowadays, wish I had a girlfriend like that. I'd tickle her sometimes, kiss her a lot and love her to the rest of my life. Maybe one day...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back