• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Very Ticklish Gamer Girl

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi kinky friends!

So, I’ve always liked gaming (I had the original Xbox way back in the day) but as I got older, I played less and less. My interest reunited again though when I met my now fiancé. It started with me liking the watch the games he played at the time, like Payday.

Over recent years I’ve played many video games both co-op with him and also solo and now he likes to watch me play. And I suuuuuuccckkk lol but it’s still fun and he gets entertained in watching me play and either die right away, jump because someone is shooting at me, or asking him to defeat the bosses for me so I can avoid massive frustration!

I love to watch him play scary games, but it’s an absolute fail when I try to play them. I can’t handle jump scares!

Recently however, video games have gotten a bit more interesting and intense. The other night I was playing a new game called Disney Dreamlight Valley (don’t judge me lol) and having a blast. I was sitting on the living room floor on a cushion with my back up against the bottom of the sofa. Fiancé was sitting on the sofa behind me with legs on either side of me, giving me a shoulder massage.

And then, it happened…

He started scribbling his fingers along my neck and I jolt and squirm. He made a comment saying that he likes this game better and finds it more entertaining as he bends over and attacks my sides until I say while giggling, I can’t play the game like this!! He relented but told me to move up on the couch.

To his credit he DID let me play the game for another long awhile, but continued to either pick up my foot and when I would protest would just tell me to play the game, continuing to do light tickles with tiny bursts of more intense tickles. He’s put his arm around me and very lightly get under my armpit and down my side, onto my thighs and legs all while I was playing (very poorly I might add) this game.

As I finish up this part of the game he tells me that this was fun and that we should do this more often. He then says that “your tickle friends might find this as entertaining as I do. Maybe one day we should show them!” I started laughing and we joked about it being a reoccurring series where I get tickled (not too bad where I can’t logistically play, but where I don’t necessarily know when it’s coming and it will take my attention away from the game or I have to split my focus) while trying my best to play video games.

We went to bed that night and then in the morning I asked him if he was only joking about thinking that would be funny to have an ongoing thing where I attempt to play video games of all kinds (except scary ones) while I’m playfully (and sometimes slightly sadistically) tickled.

What do y’all think about this? We would do it just for fun really, but we have no clue if anyone be interested.

This post was part true story, part gauging a reaction to this idea we had, and partly a question. Have you ever been tickled while trying to play a video game?! It’s way harder than you’d think…at least for me haha

Thanks for taking the time to read and possibly respond!

I'm sure if you posted clips of it you would get a following. Especially on YouTube since it's more innocent tickling. Cute story!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back