• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Dealing? Coast To Coast Flying, And Success Or Collapse On Both Coasts?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to LA, he checked into the Beverly Hills Hotel, and went to sleep.

Ross was preparing for what he " thought" was a deal involving "people" (As Ross's father always liked to say) for the oil and gas investments.

In reality, when Ross met with the parties involved, he would come to learn it would be far more than that.

One of the "parties" was a woman named Kristen. Although Kristen was very pretty physically, Ross would come to learn that she had a very impatient, bitchy attitude.

Kristen had owned several restaurants in the LA area, but had sold them due to the hassles.

When on site with her employees, Kristen was often impatient and moody with her employees, managers, and sometimes even customers, which was not the formula for a successful businessperson.

When Ross tried to introduce the initial idea he thought he had been called out there for, investors for the oil and gas, Kristen gave an annoyed sigh.

"If this is what you came out here to discuss with me, Ross, then this meeting will be immediately over. I have no interest in being an investor, or to recommend investors for you. I find it, tedious and boring. However, I've also heard that you and your partners Fritz and Steve are involved with real estate and building strip malls. If you would be willing to discuss such with me, then we would have common ground.

Ross was furious inside. He found Kristen to be condescending, and blatantly rude. Yet, Ross vowed to himself that since he was there on behalf of Steve and Fritz, and that they would be the ones who would be mostly dealing with her, for Fritz and Steve's sake, and how much he valued them as business partners and best friends, that he was going to keep his cool no matter how much Kristen irritated him.

"Kristen , I should tell you that the main people who deal with building and strip malls are my business partners in OKC, Fritz and Steve. Here are their phone numbers. Please call them and I suggest you talk to them. Please tell them exactly what you are thinking, and I have a strong feeling that something will be able to be worked out" Ross said.

"Good. I will do that" Kristen said.

Ross then fibbed about having to get back to New York as soon as possible. He did not want to have any kind of a social or even business lunch with Kristen, which he feared would irritate him further and cause him to blow any possible deal with her.

Ross said goodbye to Kristen, went to LAX Airport, and made a 4 pm flight to JFK Ross landed at midnight, and took an Uber home.

When he unlocked the door at 1 am, Kayley, who was sleeping on the couch, heard him, and opened her eyes.

"Wow, that was fast. I did not expect you until early tomorrow morning on the Red Eye" Kayley said.

Ross sighed and sat down on the other couch.

"I had to get out of there, Kale. I honestly dont give a fuck if we do a deal with this woman or not. "

"Uh oh. That does not sound good. Okay, tell the teacher all of your feelings" Kayley said, being supportive.

"Kale, this Kristen is so bad. She might be the all time worst person, attitude wise who I have ever met in business. Bruce Reese, Roy White, George Borgier, Timothy when he acts up. All of them are and were like angels compared to this woman. I gave her Fritz and Steve's contact information, and told her that they deal mostly with the building, and I deal mostly with oil and gas. If they come to a deal with Kristen , fine, if they dont, then fuck the deal and fuck Kristen" Ross said.

"Okay, so it was one wasted day. Let's go to bed, and forget about it. I have work tomorrow. You can do as you please" Kayley said.

"I will probably rest or do work in the morning, stagger in about noon, out by six, home by seven, okay watch person?" Ross offered.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Just fine with teacher"

Ross and Kayley went to sleep. Kayley awakened at her usual time, kissed Ross lightly, and went to work.

Ross loafed around, and went into the office at 1230. When he got there, his cell phone rang. It was Fritz.

"Ross. I spoke to Kristen. I know what you told me in your text last night. I talked to her myself this morning. While she is impatient and comes across like a bitch, I more think that the two of you just did not click. Steve and I will take full dealing with her. You just sign things, and we will give you a fair cut. Concentrate with us on the oil and gas, and we will figure out other investors, will keep in touch, and we will see you in a few weeks as always" Fritz said.

"We will do, partner" Ross said.

Ross tried to focus on work that day, and at 3 Timothy called him.

"I know you're home. How was LA?" Tim said.

"Please let's just not talk about it. Let's just say that Fritz and Steve are handling it. Let's talk about you, and us, business wise and personally" Ross said.

"All is just fine. John is working out just wonderfully handling my account. At this point, Ross, it is almost like John handles everything, and all you do is look at things, and sign papers. Maybe this is how it should have been all along, and we both made terrible mistakes. I personally think we are now definitely on the right track " Tim said.

"Tim, as my Dad says so often. "You cant undo things. "Let's just focus on now" Ross said.

"Okay, can I take you to an early dinner at Shun Lee tomorrow at 6? I promise it will be calm" Tim said.

"Yes,. I'm going to be here for at least a couple of weeks anyway. With OKC and Texas just completed, me being away with Kayley, and the LA trip, I need to get things done in the office. So I am here for you, at least somewhat" Ross said.

"Good, see you tomorrow at 6" Tim said.

When Ross got home that night, he informed Kayley about his conversation with Fritz.

"Kale, according to Fritz, Kristen and I just did not hit it off, and he is going to deal with it " Ross said.

Kayley grabbed Ross. "I'm glad that you and Kristen did not hit it off in any way, or I would have to hit Kristen. You are MINE got that?" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley "Clearly, and I'm happily yours"

Ross and Kayley made love that night.

The next morning, Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, and went into the office quietly before 8 to try to do work. He was planning on working a nice, reasonable, 10 hour day , as he had promised Kayley he would punch out of the office by 6, and be home at 7,.

Those plans were almost certain to be derailed by an unexpected phone call.

WHO AND WHAT was it THIS TIME?

That would be seen.

(Author apologies for typing a few words in capital letters. That was meant for emphasis, and not screaming)

i have met people like Kristen. Having to go across town for a wasted meeting is bad enough. If I had to go to L.A. for a wasted meeting, then I would become far angrier than Ross did.

P.S.:
(Author apologies for typing a few words in capital letters. That was meant for emphasis, and not screaming)
You can just use italics for emphasis, no need for capital letters.

In Ross's case, he was only 300 miles away for the meeting, as he was already in Vegas when he made the meeting, so only about 300 miles distance and an hour flight.

I've never used Italiacs on here. In regular emails the people I know and I use capital letters for emphasis. I know that capital letters is like shouting in a regular email. I will find the Italiacs.

I'm going to be gone for several hours today doing something. I will try to put up a story by the end of tonight. If not it will be tomorrow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back