• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Thalia Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the second and final part of the character introduction to the primary villain of this Phase of Deputy's Universe. I hope you have enjoyed her so far. She is a menacing figure and what will she be up to this Phase? That remains to be seen, but she will be a threat to the peace of the Deputy's Universe. Thank you for following it so far and there is SO much more to come in this phase. Please enjoy this chapter and as always, your comments and thoughts are a great motivation for me. Enjoy!

Soundtrack song for this character: Ridge Holland's entrance music "Can't stop winning" https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6Rlq68OaToQ (remove the space)

PART 2

LATER IN THE EVENING

Thalia stepped outside of the mansion and felt the warmth in the air. It was a nice summer evening and she looked forward to a little rest and relaxation. She was still stunned that Christos did not return with the new girls and her thoughts on Helga and Svetlana continued to be a focus. She hoped they weren’t captured. She hoped they escaped. She remembered the last time she saw them. It was in London a year ago, where they ran a joint operation to kidnap a few local girls and then sell them to a British magnate. It was a fun mission. They even got to play with the girls, and she always marveled at Helga’s brute strength. What impressed her more was how delicate she could be as well. She really knew how to manipulate the body and bring out the most agonizing ticklish feelings. She smiled as she remembered how she got to show her own prowess with tickling the scared young women and both Helga and Svetlana were impressed. After they finished selling off the girls, they all went out for a night on the town, and it was a good time. Thalia’s mind came back to her reality, and she continued to walk. She really hoped both Helga and Svetlana were ok.

Thalia made it to the center of the city, a bustling area in the city of Playa Del Arena. There was music playing from the many different bands. The streets were full, and there were lots of people. She could tell the mood was very festive and she looked around. She could see the festive balloons in the colors of green, red and white hanging on strings that were tied between the lampposts. The buildings were made of brick, and they were mostly closed due to the fiesta that was taking place. Her eyes saw a group of dancers performing and marveled at their very colorful dresses, and the men were dressed in their nice suits. Thalia saw a mariachi band playing and she paused for a moment to listen to them. Dressed in her black military uniform, with long sleeves and long black boots, she knew she was going to stand out, but didn’t care. She loved the way she looked. Her hair was flowing free and, on her back, she had her staff fastened to a strap in case she ran into any trouble. She kept her gun at home, as she did not think she would need it. She liked using guns, but she preferred hand to hand combat. Her eyes then caught something, or rather someone.

There was a woman sitting at the end of a bar that was outdoors, set up for the fiesta. She loved how beautiful she looked. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail, which accentuated her beautiful face. She also saw her wearing a short sleeved white blouse that had a low neckline and the tan sleeves by the shoulders were puffy. She also wore a long red skirt, and her leather boots were sticking out from under it. Thalia was intrigued by this woman. She was drinking some wine it appeared and she was alone. It was a nice summer night, Ingrid was probably servicing Christos at this very moment, so she might as well have some fun herself. She slowly walked through the festive crowd and made her way to the woman. Once she arrived, she sat down next to her. “Hello there…” she said softly.

The woman turned to her left and saw this beautiful woman sitting next to her. She loved the auburn hair flowing free and those hazel eyes looked nice. She could tell this woman looked enamored with her and she smiled. “Hello…” she responded.

“I have to say, you look really pretty tonight. What’s your name?” Thalia asked. She looked the woman up and down and she was feeling lust for her already.

“My name is Maria, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?” Maria responded.

“Thalia. Please to meet you, Maria. Is that a good wine?” Thalia asked.

“Yes…it is very good. Would you like some?” Maria asked. She could see how Thalia was looking at her and it kind of gave her a thrill. She was used to men staring at her, but not too many women. This was a new and exciting opportunity for her. She looked at the military uniform and figured she must be some kind of soldier.

“That would be lovely…” Thalia responded. She started to pick up on Maria’s vibes and could tell she might be interested. If she played her cards right, she might be taking this woman home and having her way with her. Christos wasn’t going to be the only one getting lucky tonight. “You live around here?” she asked.

Maria poured some wine from a bottle in another glass and handed it to Thalia. She felt herself blushing a little as there was something about this woman’s presence that was very nice. “Yes. I live around here. It is such a beautiful place, right? Tell me Miss Thalia, where are you from? I can tell you are not from this area, and your uniform is unique. Are you military?” she asked.

“I am from Greece. I am not military. I am, well, someone that operates like a soldier and travels the world. I am staying at the villa near the beach.” Thalia responded.

“Oh!! You are from that mansion? Very nice. Your boss must be very wealthy and powerful as those people that live on the beach are very rich. I hope you don’t mind sitting in the company of a peasant girl. Hehehe” Maria giggled. She loved the fact that this very sexy woman was from an affluent background.

“Well, for a peasant girl, you sure do know how to take care of yourself. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you are incredibly beautiful.” Thalia told her after taking a sip of wine. She figured it was time to seduce this woman and to have a little fun.

Maria started to blush as this woman was flirting with her. This was a new situation for her, and she found herself enjoying it. “Stop…you’re making me blush..” she said shyly and looked downwards.

Thalia loved that reaction and felt her arousal spiking. She continued to talk to the woman, and she was so enamored with her. They talked about simple things, but she could tell the woman was starting to flirt with her back. Her eyes continued to look at the lowered neckline of the blouse and she could tell those would be some very nice breasts. Images of this woman naked filled her mind and she also wondered if she was a little ticklish, just to have some fun. She thought about giving this woman a toe curling, intense orgasm as she ravishes her between her legs as well. She could feel herself getting wet and it was time to see if she could make this a one night stand. “Say Maria, I am going to put my cards on the table. I like you. You seem like a lot of fun. How about we leave this place and have a little fun….one on one?” she offered.

Maria started to blush at the proposition and grew a little nervous and excited. Thalia was a beautiful woman and she wondered what it would be like to take her back to her place. “Ok..I-I have never been with a woman before. Hehe” she whispered nervously.

“Don’t worry, I will take really good care of you. I promise, you will love it.” Thalia whispered back, then reached her left hand forward and touched Maria’s left hand to give her the hint.

Maria looked down at her hand and saw that hand resting on hers. She felt a chill go through her body as she was about to do something she never done before. She looked up again and saw those hazel eyes and it was mesmerizing. She knew it was time and it was going to be fun. “hehe I-I believe you. Let’s go to my place. It is not too far from here. Come, let’s go.” she said as she got up from her stool and took Thalia by the hand.

Thalia felt a large surge of arousal flow through her as she was about to dominate this woman sexually. She loved Maria’s spirit and she was going to make sure she never forgot this experience. She felt her right hand being held by Maria’s left and they walked through the crowd. She paid close attention to her surroundings and loved seeing all the happy people. This was such an amazing fiesta and now she was going to have her own kind of fiesta. She noticed she was being lead through an alley between some buildings. Her eyes remained sharp as it was not well lit, and she had no idea where she was going. “Is it far from here?” she asked.

“No, it Is not very far. Now, my place is very poor. I hope you don’t mind it. It is not like a mansion at all. Hehe” Maria responded.

“Don’t worry about that. Look at it this way, when I am done with you, you will be happy to be at home, trying to recover…” Thalia told her with a wink. She noticed that they kept walking through more alleys, and she didn’t see any type of homes. Not being from this town, she had no idea about the layout. Then, she thought she heard a noise.

“We are almost there…” Maria said. She felt nervous as she continued down the alleys and, in her mind, she wished this moment was not going to happen. She was actually taking a liking to this Greek soldier. She then arrived at a building entrance and stopped. She turned and faced Thalia who was staring at her like a piece of meat. “We are here. Please forgive me…” she said.

“Forgive you for what?” Thalia responded. Then her ear heard something, and she immediately turned around and ducked! There was this figure swinging at her head with a large stick of wood. She ducked several more swings towards her head and then she dropped to the ground, swept her leg and kicked out the legs of her assailant. The person fell to the ground, and she did a kip up. Now, she moved to her fighting stance and pulled her staff from her back. The person on the ground slowly got to their feet and was now holding her stick. Thalia was surprised as she was able to make out the face. It was another woman!

“GET HER!!! SHE’S RICH!!!” Maria yelled out.

Thalia realized that she was set up. Typical robbery maneuvers where someone is the bait and lures an unsuspecting person through these alleys, then they are robbed by a waiting assailant. She felt some disappointment as she was about to really have some sexual fun and now that beautiful Maria was going to pay, as well as this other woman. The assailant took a swing at her again and she blocked the attack by her staff, then quickly overwhelmed the other woman with precise and quick strikes on the body, then she swung the butt of her staff and nailed the other woman in the jaw. She saw her drop like a sack of potatoes to the ground and knew she was knocked out. Then, she turned around and looked at Maria. “Nice try Maria…” she said in a cold tone as she slowly walked towards her.

Maria was in absolute shock as she saw her partner get knocked out. This never happened before, as usually she took unsuspecting men, and her partner would knock them out from behind. Now, she saw her partner knocked out and this talented woman was approaching her. “Wait! I-I didn’t mean it! She made me do it! Please don’t hurt me!” she pleaded.

“You are going to pay….” Thalia told her. She then quickly reached out and pinched a nerve on the collarbone/neck area and Maria fell in a heap to the ground. She knocked out both women and looked around. She figured she could still have some fun after all. No one was around and this was an abandoned building. It was time to teach these two robbers to never mess with Thalia Laskaris!

Maria started to awake, and her eyes slowly opened. She felt groggy and slowly turned her head. “Mmm….what happened?” she murmured as she slowly started to regain consciousness. She then tried to move her arms and realized she couldn’t. Her eyes fully opened, and she noticed that her arms above her head. Her eyes looked up her arms and saw that her wrists were tied with rope, and it appeared to disappear into the air. She quickly looked at her other wrist and noticed it was tied the same. Her head then slumped forward, and she looked at her legs. She realized she was sitting in a chair; her knees were bent, and her ankles were tied to the back legs of the chair. Panic started to set in as she realized she couldn’t move. Maria started to look around the room and she saw her boots laying on the floor in front of her. She gasped as she looked at them and then she looked forward. What she saw put fear into her soul as she saw her partner tied down on top of a desk. She was spreadeagled and her boots were off too. “Pilar! Pilar! Are you awake?” she asked.

Pilar heard a voice and started to awaken. The last thing she remembered was being in a fight and then blackness. She moaned in pain and then tried to move her limbs. She realized she couldn’t do it and panic set in. She initially thought she was paralyzed, but soon determined that she could move her arms and legs, she just couldn’t move them freely. She lifted her head and saw her partner in crime sitting in a chair, her arms over her head tied by rope that was hanging from the ceiling. She then looked at her own wrists and saw that they were also tied with rope. “What the hell? W-where am I???” she called out.

“I-I don’t know! Are you ok?” Maria asked.

“Not really! What the hell is going on? Wait….where is that mark? Did she do this to us??” Pilar asked. Then her head snapped to her right side as she heard something.

“Hehehehehehe” a voice laughed.

“Who’s there??? What the fuck? Let us go!!” Pilar yelled out. She was very concerned that with her, and Maria tied down, someone could do potential horrible things. She couldn’t believe this happened to her. She and Maria ran a successful robbery scheme with each other. Maria would seduce some drunken guy, lure him to the alley and she cold cocked him with her wooden stick, then they rob him of his belongings. They lived on the streets and had to make money somehow. Her memory started to kick in as she remembered the beautiful woman who Maria led to the alley. But this time, she didn’t rob the woman and she was now tied down!

“Let you go? Hehehe my dear, that is NOT going to happen.” Thalia said as she stepped out of the shadows. She was carrying a lantern and set it on a small drawer to help illuminate the room. On her right, she saw a petrified Maria strapped down in the chair, her arms above her head, her ankles tied back. She appreciated the fact that Maria was not a very tall woman, probably 5’4” or so, so it made it easy for her to tie her to the chair. Her eyes then went to her left and she saw this other woman strapped down. It took a lot more work to get that one tied down, as she was a bigger woman. She might have been around 5’7”, but she was a bit chubby. It took a lot of strength to get her on the desk and then tied her down. It was a lucky break she went into this abandoned building, which appeared to be an old warehouse of sorts. It was quite dusty in there, but she cleared a space in the office, found a lot of rope and now she had prisoners. Thalia was happy that even though she wanted to have sexual pleasures in a nice setting with Maria, she was going to have that in a more torturous situation. She did not appreciate being a potential robbery victim and it was time to make these two suffer.

“I DEMAND you let us go!!! When I get out of these ropes, I swear I am going to-“ Pilar tried to say.

“Get out? Hahaha my dear, you might never get out of these ropes again. You could potentially die on that desk; you realize that correct?” Thalia threatened.

Pilar’s breath left her body as she heard the threat. This woman might kill her? Her body shivered and now she wanted to beg for her life. She did not want to perish. “Please…please miss, don’t kill me. Look, I am sorry that we tried to rob you. We just wanted some money. We are poor…” she pleaded.

“That may be true, but you decided to pick on the WRONG person….” Thalia said coldly. She then faced Maria. She could see the fear in her eyes and that actually made her feel arousal. She loved when her victims were frightened. It made their responses to certain touches more intense. “As for you…You know, I was really liking you. I wanted to strip you out of those clothes and fuck your brains out and give you the best orgasm you ever had. But you decided to try and lure me into a trap and perhaps injure me. I can’t let that stand. You will both be punished. You both messed with the WRONG woman tonight.” she said with intensity.

Maria lowered her head in fear and realized that what was said was true. She could feel a real vibe with Thalia, and it could have been an exciting sexual night. “Thalia…I’m sorry. I didn’t expect someone like you to actually follow me. Usually, we rob men. I’m sorry…” she said with sadness.

Thalia walked up to her and then grabbed her cheeks with her right hand, forcing her lips to form into a “fish position”. She looked at those soft brown eyes of hers and smiled. “Doesn’t matter anymore. You both are going to pay a price. I am going to have some fun with the both of you. When I am done, I might avoid having you both come with me, and you never see this city ever again. I suggest you behave and everything I do to you, when I ask, you better say you love it. Understand?” she told both of them, then released her grip on Maria’s cheeks.

“Yes…I-I understand.” Pilar groaned. She was still trying to figure out how this woman was able to beat her so quickly and easily. She had all the advantages. She came from behind, and she weighed more than Thalia. She was knocked out rather easily, now she was on a desk and trapped. She could barely move her limbs as well. She noticed her boots were off and could see her dirty white socks. What really scared her was that her jeans were off as well. She was only in her underwear and her shirt. This made her feel very vulnerable, and she wondered what exactly Thalia was going to do to make them say they “love it”.

“I-I understand. Please Thalia, if you let me go, we can still make love. If it means anything, I still think you are a very beautiful woman and I really wanted to make love to you.” Maria responded. She was really hoping that lust she saw in Thalia’s eyes earlier would help her cause.

Thalia looked at her and had a smirk. She then walked over towards Pilar’s helpless body and looked her over as she stood on the right hand side of the body. This was a much larger woman, but it reminded her of what she did to Peta earlier today. She did enjoy spreading her legs very wide and unlike Peta, she was going to see what was inside that underwear. She glanced back over to Maria and saw the look of concern on her face. It was time to let her know what her fate was going to be. “You see Maria, I need you to pay close attention. Because what I will do to your friend here, I will do to you…” she threatened.

Pilar felt her body go cold with fear and she wondered what Thalia was up to. She was just wearing her underwear and a cotton buttoned blue shirt. She then felt Thalia starting to unbutton her shirt. “W-what are you doing??” she said in a panic.

“Making you comfortable. I like to feel a woman’s skin. I have ways of punishing women and make them more obedient. Let’s see what is under this shirt….” Thalia said. She continued to undo the buttons, one by one and would glance at Maria as well. Her eyes then looked back at Pilar’s face, and she saw that fear. It was time to really make these women fear her. Once she unbuttoned the last button, she easily pulled the flaps open and now she saw the naked stomach and the chest area covered by a black bra type garment. This woman had massive mammaries and that made her smile. “Hmmm….where should I begin? I think I should start……right……here….” she teased.

Pilar was holding her breath as her shirt was coming undone and now that her bare torso was exposed, she had no idea what this auburn haired woman was about to do to her. Her mind started to race as she didn’t see any weapons in Thalia’s hands, which was a good thing, but how was this woman going to torment her? With her bare hands? Was she going to somehow penetrate her skin? Then she saw the fingers of the woman getting closer to her skin and she felt herself tightening up. Then she felt the fingers make contact and she shut her eyes tight and gritted her teeth for any impending pain that was going to take place. Then she felt it. She felt the fingers moving over her rib cage area and she was confused. The touch was a bit light and traveled all over her right rib cage. The feeling was starting to build and it kind of……tickled? Pilar felt her body flinch and she started to wiggle a little. She wondered if this was all just a tease before the real torture began.

Thalia started to smile as her fingers explored the skin of the right ribcage. She could see the body starting to twitch and it delighted her because it meant that Pilar was ticklish. A surge of power flowed through her, and it was time to have some fun. “You see, a woman’s body is more delicate. Some of us like to pretend we can be strong as men, but our skin is softer and more delicate. Thousands of wonderful nerve endings are beneath that layer and that is why we can feel so much more pleasure than our male counterparts. Sure, some of them are really bad like us, but for a woman, I know how to touch her and make her crumble before me. So tell me, Pilar. Are you……ticklish?” she asked as she remembered the name from when Maria shouted it out.

Pilar’s eyes popped wide open as she heard the question. She was going to be tickled? That thought frightened her as she was always a ticklish person. She never thought much about it as an adult, but she remembered a few times as a child, she would engage in ticklish play. Even when she turned an adult 4 years ago, there were a few tickle moments, but they were always brief. The attack on her body was intentionally trying to tickle her? Now the ticklish sensations started to increase, and she felt her belly starting to heave. Her lips started to form into a smile and her eyes were fixated on the woman staring right back at her. “You’re heheheheheheheh going to hahahahaha tickle meeeeee??? Hey!! Why do you hahahaha want to do that??” she asked between her giggles.

“Because. I want you to lose control of your body. I want you to lose your ability to even rationalize. I am going to break you, Pilar. I am going to make you mine. You seem tough, but not even someone like you will be able to resist this…” Thalia told her. She then started to flutter her fingertips even faster on the skin and now the torso started to shake more, and the giggles started to come out more freely. She was really beginning to enjoy this and loved watching that face contort into a very ticklish laugh.

Maria’s jaw dropped as she saw Thalia tickling her friend. It was a shocking moment realizing that the torture that was going to happen was something as simple as being tickled. That alone frightened her because she knew how ticklish she was. Her entire life, her friends would take advantage of her being so sensitive as a simple touch would have her screaming for mercy. Now there was this woman who was angry with her and threatened to torture both of them. She was completely made helpless and realizing how she was tied up made her feel helpless. She could hear the giggles coming from Pilar and it chilled her to the bone. Pilar was always this tough individual and was very good at fighting. Seeing her so helpless was such a horrible feeling. The way she was positioned, she was staring between Pilar’s legs, and she could see the soles of the feet wiggling around. Maria felt bad for her friend, and she prayed that she would not get tortured.

Pilar continued to laugh as she felt the fingers really moving over her sensitive skin. She was happy that Thalia wasn’t really digging in as she would lose her mind. She could deal with this tickling as even though it was making her laugh, it wasn’t too strong, and it was much better than pain. Then she squealed as the other hand of her tormentor started to stroke and go across her stomach. She felt her stomach dropping and it really tickled. “hehehehehehehehe hey!!! Stop tickling me!!!” she cried out.

Thalia continued to wiggle her fingers on her left hand on the ribcage, while her right hand was tickling the stomach. She loved watching the stomach jiggle and she decided to mess with Pilar’s mind a bit. “You’re so flabby! Your fat won’t save you from my tummy tickling!” she taunted.

Pilar heard that taunt and it upset her. She knew she was a chunky woman and hated when people pointed it out. She always hated being called fat growing up by other kids and that helped her become more of a person willing to hurt others. Her eyes got angry, and she stared at Thalia. “hahahahaha don’t call me fat you BITCH!!!!” she screamed out, even though she continued to be tickled.

“Bitch? Did you actually call me a bitch? You sure used the wrong words….” Thalia said then started to run the tips of her fingers faster over the belly and ribs. It amused her that she saw the body trying to move to the left, but there was no escape. She then stopped the stomach tickling and used both hands on the ribs. This time, she applied her fingertips and pressed into the rib area, causing a more traumatizing ticklish sensation.

Pilar felt those fingers now pressing into her ribs and wiggling and that sensation completely overwhelmed her. She never had been tickled this hard before and her body was trying its best to thrash around. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! I’M SORRY!! I’M SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“No, you meant to say that. I am a bitch, so I might as well be one. I surely hope you are prepared to have this bitch destroy you…” Thalia taunted. She continued to massage her fingers into the ribs, and she was pleased this woman was very sensitive and responsive. A thrill started to grow inside her as the more her fingers wiggled, the stronger the laughter got. She was going to push this woman beyond her limits. She was called a bitch AND this woman tried to take her head off with a wooden stick. As her fingers continued to find the sensitive spots in the ribs, her eyes looked over at the underwear. She was definitely going to find out what was under there and really make this woman scream.

Maria watched in sheer terror. She could hear the horrific ticklish screams of her friend and knew she was suffering. She still couldn’t believe this was actually happening. It went from an easy score to now being tortured. Her own mind wondered how horrible it would be if her ribs were tickled. She started to squirm in her bondage as she felt empathy for Pilar. She saw those fingers continuing to press into the rib cage and she was scared. She knew she was the one to lead Thalia to this alley, which meant her torment was going to be worse. Her eyes then went to the floor, and she saw her long, empty black boots and it made her toes curl. She wasn’t wearing any socks, and her barefeet were exposed. “Oh no! I hope she doesn’t tickle me. My feet are exposed! I would die if she touched them!” she thought to herself.

Pilar continued to wail away in ticklish laughter as her poor ribs were still being tickled. She could feel the fingers pressing in between each rib crevice, sending more and more ticklish shockwaves throughout her body. Her eyes started to water, and her mouth was wide open. She looked over at Thalia and that face frightened her. It was calm and workmanlike. Like she was doing something that was second nature to her. A million thoughts ran through her mind as she wondered if this woman tickled other defenseless women. Pilar also wondered how far she was going to take this. She already felt embarrassed being only in her bra, with her shirt opened, her underwear and her dirty socks. Then she squeaked loudly as the fingers found the end of her ribs and that really sent a lot of ticklishness in her body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT TO STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!” she begged.

“Nope. I am not stopping. Why should I? I am a bitch, remember?” Thalia teased. She loved that spot she discovered at the end of the ribs and squeezed it a little. She wanted to induce intense feelings and drive this woman insane. She saw the head shaking back and forth and knew she was breaking down. Then she finally stopped. It was time to give her a little break before she went after her again. Her head then went to the right and she saw the look on Maria’s face. She loved it whenever she tortured two women at once. One of them was always in fright watching the other get tormented. Now, it was time to play with her for a bit. “Good news Pilar….I am going to give you a break. I think Maria wants to play…” she said with a large smile.

Maria’s eyes popped wide open as she heard those words. She was about to be tickled? She looked on in horror as Thalia left Pilar’s side and was now walking to her. She immediately started to fidget her body in panic. She tried to pull down her arms, but it was no use. “Noooooo please nooooo!! Come on!! Please don’t touch me!!” she begged.

Thalia slowly walked over to Maria and now she stood in front of her. She could see the young woman thrashing around and it gave her a thrill. Another frightened victim preparing for their doom. She leaned down a little and stared into her eyes. “Hi Maria…Why are you so scared, hmm? It is just me, Thalia. We were having such a nice time having a drink. You poor thing….” she cooed as she reached her right hand forward and touched her left cheek.

Maria closed her eyes and turned her head when she felt that warm, strong hand touch her cheek. She didn’t like the tone in Thalia’s voice as she knew it was to tease her. “Please….don’t touch me. I’m so sorry.” she whispered.

“Sorry for what? What did you do? Tell me….” Thalia whispered back, then her eyes formed into slits as she removed her hand from the cheek.

Maria turned her head back and looked at Thalia. She felt like a small animal about to be devoured by this lion of a woman. “I’m sorry…I led you to the alley. I-I wish I could take it back…I really did start to like you. I have never been with a woman before and you would have been my first...” she said meekly, hoping to flatter Thalia.

“Really? Never been with a woman before huh? Hmmm, that makes me feel good that you actually considered having sex with me. But my dear beautiful Maria, you did lead me to trouble. I have some GREAT plans for you. You have never been with a woman before huh? Well, that will no longer be an issue after I am done with you. Now, let’s see where your body is…..sensitive.” Thalia said as her eyes then looked around the helpless woman’s body. She loved how much she was trembling. Now it was time to have some fun.

Maria looked at Thalia and fear was starting to overtake her. She was already scared out of her mind when Thalia said that after this incident, she could no longer say she wasn’t with a woman before. She had no idea what that meant, but it didn’t sound good at all. Then she gasped as she noticed that Thalia’s eyes were staring at her arms and moving downwards. She held her breath as she saw the two hands heading towards her sleeves and shrieked when they were pulled down. She also heard a ripping sound and realized that they were being torn off!

“Let me get these silly sleeves off of you. I want to see your armpits. I bet they are really nice looking too….” Thalia cooed as she continued to rip away at the flimsy material. As the puffy short sleeves were being torn off, she could see more of the golden skin. She licked her lips in anticipation and then they were removed. She could now see the naked armpits and they looked so vulnerable. She saw some hair there, but overall, they looked really smooth and soft. She then took the tip of her right index finger and slowly moved it towards the left armpit. “I bet Maria is going to be really really ticklish here!” she teased.

Maria’s heart began to beat out of her chest and her eyes were fixated on the approaching finger. She started to desperately move, but she could not get away from that finger. She saw it get closer and closer and she was in sheer fright. Then she felt the finger make contact with her skin!

“Tickle tickle” Thalia smiled.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Maria roared as she felt the finger stroking her armpit. The feelings were very intense as she was already on edge. She was normally very ticklish, but she felt even more so because she was helpless and there was nothing she could do. The finger moved from the top of her armpit and slowly went through the pit, all the way to the lower end and then right back up. She shut her eyes and just laughed away. Being so helpless felt devastating and all she could do was hope it was over quick.

Pilar continued to recover from her own tickle attack, and she shivered as she heard the horrific laughter coming from her partner. She winced when she heard the shrill laughter and she started to feel bad. Maria was a smaller woman, and she always protected her. Now she was tied down and there was nothing she could do. Her friend was going to be tortured and she had to hear it. She knew Maria was ticklish as sometimes she gave her playful pokes. Pilar knew that if Maria was tickled for a long time, she might lose her mind. The rib tickling she received herself sent her into orbit, she could only imagine what Maria was going through.

Thalia loved that high pitched laughter, and it made her feel good inside. Her finger continued to move up and down the pit and sometimes she would twirl her finger in the hair that was there, forcing more shrill laughter. She was happy they were in an abandoned part of town because the laughter was very loud. What made this so much fun was how sensitive this woman truly was. She planned to tickle her anyway, but now she had an excuse to truly torture her. “Awww…someone is REALLY ticklish!! Does this tickle? Doesn’t my finger drive you crazy? Feel like losing your mind? Well, you SHOULD! Hehehe” she laughed.

Maria continued to scream in laughter and shift her body around as the finger continued its cruel path on her armpit. She felt her body already surrendering and this was just her armpit. She did not want to be tickled and would do almost anything to make it stop. “PLEASE!!! IT’S TOO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

“Um, no.” Thalia simply responded as she continued her one finger assault on that sensitive armpit. She then lifted her left index finger and moved it to the exposed right armpit and now she had both fingers sliding from the top of the armpit, down through that cavern and all the way to the lower boundary of the armpit, close by the rest of the shirt. Then she slowly moved the fingers right back up through the armpits, and once she reached the top, she stroked right back down. “Now you have TWO fingers tickling your armpits! Kitchy kitchy coo!!!” she taunted.

Maria’s head was shaking wildly, her ponytail flailing away as she felt those fingers in her armpits. Now that both were being tickled, it doubled the intensity and she started to rock on the chair. The ticklish feeling was agonizing, and she didn’t want to suffer anymore. She tried her best to beg, but her laughter was too strong to make her say words. Then, the fingers stopped. She gasped for air and her body trembled, hoping to recover. She felt like crying but held back her tears for now.

“Awww….someone is very ticklish! Oh this is so much fun! I planned to tickle you tonight, but this is even better. Good news sweetie, I will give you a break! But first, I want to see something…” Thalia told her. She then reached forward with both hands and grabbed at the low neckline of the shirt and ripped away. She wanted to shred the shirt and expose her chest! She continued to force tear the garment as the material was very thin and soon, the chest was exposed. She saw the bra there and she did not waste any time. She tore the bra open and now the naked breasts were exposed! Thalia swooned as she stared at those size B breasts. They were rounded and looked very soft. The nipples were large, and she could only imagine how sensitive they were. “Oh, those are nice….” she said with lust in her voice.

Maria was in shock as she felt her chest get exposed! This woman just tore her shirt apart and exposed her breasts! She felt shame wash over her as no woman ever did anything like this to her. Some previous male lovers enjoyed her breasts, but she never had a woman gaze at them. She started to feel incredibly shy, and she head lowered. “Why did you expose me? Please….cover me.” she whimpered.

“No. I want to see these tits of yours. I must say, they are very nice. Remember, we were going to have sex later anyway, so what’s the difference?” Thalia asked. She knew she was right because if they were going back to Maria’s place, she was going to be naked anyway.

Maria looked up and saw the look on Thalia’s face. She knew she was right as well, but her original intent was to rob her, not have sex. She lowered her head again and felt sad. “Please…cover me…” she said softly.

Thalia shook her head and stood up. She then walked back over to Pilar. It was time torment her some more. She went to the left side of the body and stared at her face. She had her eyes closed and she was still breathing heavy. She then put her hands underneath Pilar’s head and lifted it so she could see Maria. “Wake up fatty. I want you to see something…see your friend’s tits?” she instructed.

Pilar opened her eyes and now she could see Maria. Her jaw dropped as she saw her friend looking tired already and now her chest was exposed. She saw those breasts and she felt horrible for her friend. She did have to admit to herself that the breasts did look great, but she knew her friend was embarrassed. Then she felt her head drop back down and now she could see Thalia looking down at her. She saw a look of glee and worried what was going to happen to her now.

“They are nice, aren’t they? Maria has some amazing tits! Now, how about you? Do you have some nice titties?” Thalia asked. She then moved her hands to the exposed bra. She was going to expose these larger breasts and play with them. Her hands found the edges of the bra cups and she yanked them upwards and roughly over the breasts. She didn’t want to do this seductively. She wanted to humiliate Pilar. The bra finally came off over the breasts and started to tear. Her eyes looked at the size C mounds, and she was equally impressed. The brown nipples were also large, and the breasts were very wobbly. “Ooooh!!!! You have some nice tits too! They are a little too jiggly for me, but it is probably because you’re fat…hehehehe” she taunted.

Pilar felt embarrassed as she had her breasts exposed and being insulted because of her weight. She gasped as the bra was fully removed from her body, torn apart by this woman’s hands. She was still in disbelief about this woman’s abilities. She felt her breasts wobbling and wondered what was going to happen next. “Please…..what are you going to do to me?” she whimpered.

“I am going to see how sensitive your breasts are! Unless you want me to play with Maria’s tits first….” Thalia told her. She wanted to test their friendship at this moment. She wanted to see if they were close friends, or just business partners. Either way, she was going to have some fun with some breasts. “Would you rather have your tits ravished and tickled, or should I go to her?”

Pilar’s mouth opened wide when presented that proposition. It was either going to be her or Maria tormented right now. They both had their breasts hanging out and this woman was intent on tormenting them. She felt bad for Maria. She knew she was the weaker of the two, and that was her friend. They lived on the streets together the last two years and had a solid friendship. Could she really sacrifice her friend in order to save her own self? “Why do I have to choose? Can’t you leave both of us alone?” she asked.

“Because I want to play with some breasts! Wouldn’t you rather have me play with her breasts? After all, aren’t you tired of her being the pretty one? Where all the men would lust after her and no one over you? Think about it. You know she is prettier because she is the one who is the bait, and you have to do all the hard, physical work! Isn’t it about time she paid a price for being so pretty? She is so thin and looks amazing. You? You’re fat and not so good looking. Why should your breasts be played with when she is the one who does all the luring?” Thalia told her. She wanted to play mind games with these two women and hoped to turn them against each other. That way, she could make them both suffer. Not just from tickling, but the ending of the friendship too.

Pilar heard those words and to some degree, she agreed with them. Maria was the prettier one. She was the one that the men sought after. Even when a man was interested in her, when they saw her, they ditched her and tried to hook up with Maria. It wasn’t fair sometimes, but she always buried those feelings because she was a very good friend. It was also because of her looks that they managed to get free food sometimes. She didn’t know what to do. Guilt started to fill her body and she just couldn’t let her friend suffer. “Leave us alone….” she mumbled.

“Still thinking about your friend? Well, I would love to make you suffer, but if I gave her the same choice, do you think she wouldn’t choose you? You heard her scream when I touched her armpits. I bet if I tickled her tits, she would beg me to tickle yours! Let’s find out, shall we?” Thalia smiled. She then stood up and started to face Maria.

Pilar heard that and she knew Maria was not strong. She probably would sell her out quickly. Her heart started to race as she knew she was going to be tormented very soon. She couldn’t let that happen! “OK OK OK!!! TICKLE HER TITS!” she screamed.

Maria’s jaw dropped when she heard Pilar scream out to tickle her own breasts. She couldn’t believe her friend would do that to her! She was very sensitive and now she was going to be tickled again? On her breasts?? “Hey!!!!! No, you should tickle HER breasts!! Please leave me alone!” she screamed.

Thalia couldn’t help but to laugh. These two women were already turning on each other. She then looked down at Pilar and shook her head. “I think I will tickle yours. You sold out your own friend. That is just terrible! I would never betray any of my friends. So fatty, get ready to laugh!” she threatened.

Pilar went into shock and heard what Thalia said. She was going to be tickled instead! A wave of guilt did wash over her because she was willing to sell out Maria to save her own skin! Then she burst into laughter as she felt hands underneath her breasts and now wriggling. The sensation surprised her as she didn’t know she was so ticklish there! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!! IT TICKLES!!!”

Maria heard that horrific scream and she could see Pilar’s breasts wobbling. She felt a little hurt inside because her friend was willing to throw her to the wolves, but she also felt bad for her because she was close to her. Over time, both women grew close to one another, and she knew about the insecurities that Pilar had. Now, they were being played against each other and she didn’t know what to do. More guilt washed over her as Pilar was tickled, because deep down, she would rather see her tickled than herself.

Thalia loved watching the large breasts wobbling around. She saw the nipples swaying and she felt her own lust growing. Her fingertips were under the breasts, but her palms were also on the ribs. She was tickling two areas at once and she loved it. She could feel Pilar’s body writhing in ticklish agony, and she wanted to really push this woman as far as she could. “Look who is a ticklish little girl!!! Awwww….Pilar is a ticklish FAT girl. Hehehehe listen to her laugh away!” she taunted.

Pilar screamed as she felt her ribs and her breasts being tickled. She knew the skin under her breasts were sensitive, she just didn’t realize how ticklish they really were. She also hated being called fat. She was chubby, but she was not fat. She weighed about 150 pounds and had some meat on her, but she wasn’t terribly obese. In her mind she felt fat and hearing Thalia constantly telling her that really started to affect her. She was the muscle in her group and now she was just laughing hysterically and being insulted. She felt powerless and her body continued to thrash around. “PLEASE STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! I BEG YOU!!! I HAHAHAHAHA CAN’T TAKE IT!!!” she begged.

Thalia could only smile as she heard the begging. She was breaking the woman down and it wouldn’t be too long before she sent her over the edge. Her head turned to her left and she saw Maria staring at them. She did love Maria’s beauty, but it was time for business. She then stopped her tickling immediately and removed her hands. She then lowered her head and whispered into Pilar’s ear. “Now, I am going to tickle her. She is going to scream very loudly. I want you to remember that she did tell me to tickle you. She is going to pay for that. Enjoy her screams….”

Pilar was breathing heavy after that tickle attack, and she winced when she felt Thalia’s warm breath in her ear. Even though she was getting tired, she also felt guilty. She started to feel that Maria getting tickled was going to be a good thing. She should have to suffer as well. “Get her good…” she thought to herself.

Maria started to shake in her bondage as she saw Thalia approaching her. She felt so sad for her friend after watching her get tortured and now she had a feeling it was her turn. It was bad enough her armpits were tickled, and her breasts exposed, so she wondered what was going to happen to her. Her fear was reaching a fever pitch within her, and she just couldn’t stop trembling. “Please!! Please don’t tickle me!” she begged.

Thalia loved the sound of that begging. There was nothing like desperate begging to make the torture even more fun. She licked her lips as she stared at those wonderful breasts and decided to play a mind game with Maria. She stood in front of her and grinned. She then lowered her head down to where the trembling breasts were, and then looked up. “What’s the matter Maria? Why are you so scared? Look at you! You’re trembling! Afraid I am going to tickle you again? Make you scream so loud and suffer so much?” Thalia teased.

Maria looked down and saw that face and knew she was in trouble. She knew Thalia was going to do something to her, she just didn’t know what. “Please!! I beg you!! Don’t torture me!! Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?” she asked.

Thalia heard that question and for a moment, she paused. Normally she would skip over these types of questions and just devour her prisoner, but Maria looked so delicious. “Yes, there is something you can do for me. In fact, I have a GREAT IDEA!! I just have to warm you up first!” she threatened. She then moved her head closer to the naked breasts.

Maria was petrified as she saw Thalia’s head getting closer to her breasts. She wanted to break free, and she tried to use all of her strength to break the ropes wrapped around her wrists, but it was no use. Then she gasped as she saw Thalia’s pink tongue sticking out and it looked like it was headed….for….her….nipples!! “No no no no no no no!!! Not that!!!!” she screamed in sheer desperation.

Thalia continued to watch the look of horror on Maria’s face and then her tongue made contact with the nipples. She heard the scream from Maria, but she felt her own nipples pulsating. She planned on having these nipples in her mouth tonight anyway, and this was a lot more fun. She started to lick them and circle the tip of her tongue around them. Then she wrapped her lips around the left nipple and started to suckle on it. “Mmmmmmmm…so….good” she moaned between sucks.

Maria stopped her screaming as she felt a wave of pleasure rip through her body. This threw her mind into a tizzy as she was surprised that she was feeling this way. This woman was sucking and tasting her breasts against her wishes, but it still felt good. Maybe Thalia wasn’t going to torture her after all. Maybe she was going to give her sexual pleasure as she thought earlier. This was definitely better than being tickled. “Mmmmm…..oh..t-that feels…good…” she moaned as she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling.

Thalia loved the way Maria closed her eyes and knew she was enjoying her tongue. She loved that fact that she knew how to pleasure a woman and her tongue was definitely a useful tool in seduction. She then moved over to the other nipple and started to suck on it. While her lips were wrapped around the bud, she used the tip of her tongue to flicker against it, and she could see Maria’s head started to get loose and move around. Even though she had an ulterior motive, she did enjoy this moment. Thalia felt herself getting really horny and her body temperature started to rise. She then refocused herself and reached her hands forward and planted themselves on the hidden ribs behind the shirt. She pulled her mouth off the breasts and now stared at Maria. “Time to laugh you little whore….” she said, then started to squeeze her fingers on the ribcage.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!!!” Maria burst into laughter. The tickling move completely surprised her and she started to feel overwhelmed. She was really getting into the breast play and now she was being tickled. Her ribs were always sensitive to touch and now she was experiencing very intense ticklish feelings. Her head started to shake, and her chest was moving around. She even curled her naked toes as this was such a brutal ticklish sensation.

Pilar lifted her head and heard the horrible ticklish screams from her partner. She watched as Thalia went after the exposed ribs and felt bad. She knew Maria was very sensitive there and she was going to suffer. Her mind was in conflict as she also enjoyed it. After she was tickled, she wanted Maria to feel the same thing. To suffer a little. To make her regret for trying to seduce a military person, even though it was a woman. They normally stayed away from soldiers; their prey was usually some drunken older guy. Her eyes also saw those naked breasts shaking and she had to admit to herself that they looked nice. Pilar never thought about Maria like that, but her breasts really did look nice. She had a few lesbian encounters in her past, but she never thought about her friend. Her friend was not gay, so she didn’t want to try. As she saw those breasts swaying, she wondered if maybe she should try in the future. If they both make it out of here….

Thalia continued her rib squeezes and loved listening to Maria’s hysterical laughter. She felt the body thrashing as best as it could, but it remained under her touch. She then paused the tickling and started to tear away at the shirt again, exposing the skin of the ribs. She then resumed her rib tickling, and her victim once again exploded into hysterics, and she wanted to really push her far. Her fingers fit perfectly within the “grooves” of the ribs and continued to press in there. “That’s right you whore, keep laughing! Laugh for Thalia!” she smiled.

Maria looked down and saw the sheer joy on Thalia’s face as her poor ribs continued to get squeezed and tickled. What really concerned her was how much her body was already getting tired and weakening. She had to fight this, or she would suffer even more. This woman was driving her crazy and she felt as helpless as a newborn kitten. With each squeeze, more and more intense ticklish feelings tore through her body, and she just couldn’t do anything to stop it. “PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!!ANYTHING!!!!!!” she screamed.

Thalia then paused her rib tickling as she heard that desperate begging. “Anything huh? I hope you keep that in mind. Hehehehe” she laughed, then stood up and faced Pilar.

Pilar’s eyes went wide with fright as she saw Thalia looking right at her. So far, she alternated between tickling the two of them and it looked like it was her turn again! Her body started to tremble, and she pulled at her bonds. Watching Thalia walking to her made her feel like some helpless animal about to be eaten by a large predator. Her breath left her body as she saw the Greek warrior standing in between her legs in front of the desk. “Please Miss! Please, let us go!! We are so sorry!!!” she pleaded.

“I know you are. But there are consequences for your actions. You know Pilar, the reason why I knew you were behind me was because I heard you coming. You are so heavy footed! Look at these big feet of yours!! They are so HUGE! I should have known. Fat girls have fat feet! Hehehe” Thalia taunted. She loved the look on Pilar’s face and knew the poor girl was doomed. Her eyes then looked at the right socked foot, then the left one. She couldn’t wait to remove these socks and get a hold of her feet. Foot tickling was always an enjoyable time and she had two pairs of feet she would get to tickle!

Pilar’s head shot straight up as she heard Thalia talking about her feet. She rarely ever had her feet exposed as she always wore socks and her boots. Even when she slept, she had socks on her feet. She only showed her feet whenever she bathed or went swimming. She looked at the Thalia standing by her right foot and saw her fingers approaching her foot. “What are you doing??!” she screamed out.

“What do you think I am doing? I am going to see what is inside this sock. This nasty, dirty sock of yours. Do you only have one pair of socks? These are quite dirty. That tells me you don’t like being barefoot. Well, then you are really going to hate me now….” Thalia said with an evil grin.

“No!!! No!!! Please!! Don’t touch my sock! Get your hands off my sock!!” Pilar begged as she felt those fingers grabbing at the toe of her sock. She felt a large wave of fear ripping through her body as she saw the toe of the sock being pulled and the rest of the sock started to slide off. She tried wiggling her foot, but by doing so, it made the sock slide faster! She gasped in terror as the rim of the sock came off her heel and started to slide up her foot. Her body froze as she felt more of her foot getting exposed. Pilar couldn’t help but stare at her right foot and knew it was going to be bare any moment now. Her eyes then looked at Thalia’s face and saw this grin on it. That woman was enjoying her plight and then she felt ashamed as the sock finally came off! She could see her naked toes and her embarrassment grew.

Thalia held the empty sock up like a trophy then casually dropped it onto the desk, between Pilar’s legs. She then looked at the big foot, probably a size 10, that was very wide and very meaty. The bottom of the foot was very thick and had tan skin. The toes were very thick and meaty, but short. What really amazed her was the skin looked really smooth and soft. There were no callouses detected at all. “My, my, my. What BIG feet you have fat girl! I will say they are kinda cute! Look how wide they are! Look at those toes! They resemble meatballs. Hahahahaha” she taunted.

Pilar lowered her head and felt humiliated as she heard Thalia making fun of her once again. This woman was talking about her foot, and she couldn’t stop her. Her eyes started to water up because she never liked her feet. She knew they were very big and that was why she never liked to show them. Then she felt something in her body. She felt a ticklish tremor as a single nail started to lightly flicker on the bottom of her foot. She had no idea how ticklish her feet were, and if the rest of her body was any indication, then this was about to be pure torture. That nail seemed to be focused right below her toes, so she couldn’t help but crunch them together. “Hehehehe please don’t hehehehe don’t touch my foot!” she pleaded.

“What’s the matter? Your foot seems…..sensitive to my touch. Well what do you know? Fat girl has ticklish feet!” Thalia laughed as she increased the speed of her finger. Now the foot started to move around a lot more and she was intent on torturing her. She always loved tickling feet, and this was such a great day for her to tickle feet. Earlier this day, she tickled Peta’s big feet and now she was tickling Pilar’s. Both women had big feet and it was always joyful to see bigger women succumb to foot tickling. She then took her left hand and grabbed that naked right ankle, then fluttered the fingers on her right hand up and down the sole. The skin was very tender, and her fingers sank into that soft flesh. Thalia concentrated on the ball of the foot and couldn’t wait to get to the arch. Her finger made zig zag motions on the fleshy ball of the foot and loved how much the toes wiggled around. What was even better was the guttural sounds Pilar was making. She had some really ticklish feet!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT TO STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!” Pilar screamed as she felt that zigzag motion on the ball of her foot. She never had her foot tickled before, maybe once or twice in her childhood, but nothing like this. The feeling of that mixture of finger and nail on the sole of her foot was driving her crazy. Wave after wave of ticklish agony coursed through her body and she felt her entire body getting weaker. Then her eyes bugged out again as the fingers slid into the arch. That made her arch her back and scream even louder in ticklish agony.

Maria watched in horror as she saw Thalia tickling poor Pilar’s foot. She knew she was probably the only person in recent years to ever see those feet. They would go swimming together sometimes and she never really paid close attention to them before. They were just feet after all. Her body cringed with each new shriek of laughter and really started to feel bad for her friend. She wished this never happened. She never once thought about potential consequences for trying to rob hapless people. This Greek Warrior was definitely making them pay for their crimes. It made her think about her own feet. She was barefoot right now, and her feet were tied back, with her soles facing the ceiling. A chilling thought went through her body as she knew her feet were going to be tickled. There was no doubt about that. Maria gulped and prayed that Thalia wouldn’t touch them because she definitely knew how ticklish they were.

Thalia continued to stroke her fingers all over that meaty sole and loved the way Pilar was twitching her body. She knew the signs of suffering and wanted to make sure the woman suffered. Her eyes then went to the arch of the foot, and she loved how her fingers sank into that flesh. It was a low arch, but it was still very soft. A woman with tender feet always gave her a thrill and she felt her own nipples standing at attention. Then an idea formed in her mind as she thought about how this torment would end for the both of them. She did not anticipate staying out late this evening as she had to prepare herself to go to Santa Selena tomorrow, otherwise she would torture these women all night long. Thalia looked at the hapless toes and smiled. She was truly going to enjoy the next phase of her plan. She turned her head slightly behind her and saw the look of terror in Maria’s eyes. “Hey Maria, are your feet this ticklish?” she asked.

Maria lost her breath as she heard that question. Her feet were next!!! She slowly started to shake her head and prayed it was just a threat. Then she saw Thalia’s fingers stop tickling Pilar’s foot and now the woman was facing her and walking her way! “No!! Thalia!! Please don’t do it! I am begging you!!! Please don’t!! I will do ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!! JUST DON’T!!!” she begged.

Thalia thought the sound of that begging was music to her ears. She loved a begging victim. It gave her a sense of power. She approached the trembling woman and then looked at her directly in her eyes. “I am glad you said that. But I want to see how committed you are to it. Now, let’s take another look at those cute feet of yours….” she said grinning.

Maria froze in place as she realized her feet were going to be tickled. She started to shake as violently as she could, and her toes were curled tightly. She remembered having her feet tickled a few times recently, especially with some men who seemed to have a foot fetish as they made love. Her feet were always very sensitive and now this woman was going to tickle them not as a flirtation tactic, but as torture. Her ankles were tied to the back of the chair, which gave her some ability to writhe her feet around, but they were still very exposed. “THALIA!!! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME!!! I SAID I WILL DO ANYTHING TO AVOID THAT!!!” she begged with all of her emotion.

“Like I said dear, I will put you to the test on how committed you are to doing…….anything. hehehe” Thalia teased. She was now behind Maria and knelt down onto the floor. She looked at both of those naked soles and grinned. She remembered how gorgeous they looked when she removed the boots earlier while tying Maria up. They were a narrow size 7 foot, and the toes had a nice length to them and skinny. Even when she touched the feet while Maria was unconscious, she knew how sensitive they were because the feet were jerking around from simple touch. She couldn’t stop grinning at the moment as her fingers started to move towards the quivering soles.

Pilar felt relief in her body as she was happy that Thalia was no longer tickling her right foot. She was also grateful that her left sock was still on. She did feel bad Maria was about to get her feet tickled. But it was better her getting tickled than herself. She playfully tickled Maria’s feet before and always got such a great reaction. She closed her eyes and shuddered as she just heard this horrific ticklish scream coming out from her partner.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Maria screamed as she felt fingers scurrying up and down the bottoms of her feet. The sheer intensity was tearing through her, and it was horrible. Her head started to thrash around, her eyes were closed, and she just let it all out. Her muscles were straining, and her body was wracked with agony. This was far worse than she ever imagined and prayed it would stop soon.

Thalia’s head was slightly rocking back and forth as though she was listening to music. She loved the way her fingers were sliding up and down the soles and hearing that tortured laughter was beautiful. When she was having a drink with Maria earlier, she did imagine this moment of tickling this woman’s feet, but she was also going to make love to her. This was now a lot more fun. This was about torturing her and really pushing her to her limits. She focused on the arches and her fingers did little circles on that flesh to drive home more ticklish sensations. The way she tied the feet, the top of the foot rested on the back of the chair leg, further exposing the soles. She wouldn’t be able to move her feet away or cover the bottoms of her feet. They were fully exposed, and she was going to really enjoy this. “Tickle tickle tickle! Maria has some TICKLISH little feet! Come on Maria! Scream! Scream louder! Don’t pray to God but pray to ME!!!” she said with joy as she then applied the tips of her nails to those delicate arches.

Maria took in a deep breath, then exploded with hysterical laughter as she felt the nails in her arches. That was a very powerful feeling tearing through her and made her body convulse. Having her feet tickled this long really tore into her and she was getting desperate. This was too much. If this was an interrogation, she would have spilled the beans a long time ago. This was about torture. This was about her punishment. She truly wished she could have not tried to lure this woman into the alley. Her eyes then looked over at Pilar. Her head was raised, and she saw the look of concern on her face. She continued to scream in laughter and hoped somehow this would all end soon.

Pilar could see the look of ticklish agony on Maria’s face. Her heart sank as she knew her friend was suffering a great deal. She couldn’t see Thalia, but she knew how those fingers felt on the bottom of a foot. Maria was way more delicate than she was and knew she must be going through a terrible ordeal. She felt her eyes watering because even though she did feel a little betrayed by her earlier, she still cared about her and wished she didn’t suffer like this. Pilar saw her face as a wreck with tears coming down and the laughter at a very high decibel level. “Poor Maria…I think she may actually die from this...I am going to see my best friend die….” she thought to herself.

Thalia continued her fingernail attack and moved all around the soles. She went from the heels, through the arches, off the balls of the feet then back up. Her eyes stared at the toes and figured it was time to go after them. She slowly raked her nails down the length of the soles and when she got to the toes, she paused. She wanted those scrunched toes to open up. Once they did, she quickly moved her fingers into the toe crevices and wriggled them in that area. She did love how soft the skin was between these toes and she felt them clamping around her fingers. That did not stop her from tickling them, in fact, it made them tickle more! “Who has ticklish toes?! Maria does!!” Thalia teased.

Maria felt those fingers between her toes, and she didn’t even scream. The sheer intensity she felt in her body at this moment sent her into a ticklish shock. The feeling was so strong and powerful, her body froze. Her eyes were bulging out of her head and her mouth opened, but no sound came out. She was in silent laughter, and she could barely breathe. She never felt like this in her entire life, and it frightened her. She didn’t know what to do and she started to think this was how her life would end. She was going to be tickled to death.

Thalia chuckled to herself as she didn’t hear a sound coming from Maria. She felt those strong toes still clamping on her fingers and she recognized this moment. Her victim was in pure tickle hell. She knew of this reaction because there were harem girls that did the same thing. Their bodies froze, they were in silent laughter and the only thing that could go through their mind was this agony. She would talk to the harem girls afterwards and they all describe the helplessness and terror of this moment and they sometimes prayed for death. They told her that was what would often break them because they no longer cared about anything, they just wanted the feeling to stop. Thalia knew she could get Maria to do anything at this moment and it was time to get her to do it. “I know this tickles you so badly right now, sweet Maria. You said you are willing to do anything. Well, I will hold you to your word. I am going to stop tickling your toes and I will let you breathe for a moment. I will ask you to do something and if you give me any other answer but ‘Yes Mistress Thalia” I will come back to these toes and let you die….”

Maria heard the words in her mind, and she couldn’t respond because she was in this ticklish paralysis. The part of the mind that understood the words vehemently agreed. She was willing to do anything to get this to all stop. Then she felt the fingers leave her toes and as if she was underwater, she came up for air and took in large breaths. The feeling of relief was very powerful, and she was feeling as though her life was saved. Her head slumped down and she was ready to collapse. Tears were pouring out of her eyes as she started to weep. She didn’t want to be tortured anymore and knew she had to obey whatever Thalia told her.

Thalia stood up and then walked to the front of an exhausted Maria. She saw the poor woman slumping and she just kept thinking about how she took it really easy on her as well as Pilar. Normally, her torment would be a lot more brutal. If Maria was done for with this small sample, then she would never survive a full torture session. She then lifted her head up with her right index finger and stared into her wet eyes. “Listen to me and listen good. I will only say this once. I am going to untie you and you will do what I say. If you do not, I promise you will suffer a lot more.” she told her.

Maria heard those words, and she shuddered thinking about how she could suffer even more than she has. She desperately wanted to be free of this and now she was going to be untied. She nodded her head and remembered what she was told. “Yes…yes Mistress Thalia..” she said in a hushed voice.

“Good girl….” Thalia teased as she patted the top of Maria’s head with her right hand. She then stepped back and sat down on the edge of the desk, between Pilar’s legs. She turned her head and saw the bare right foot, and then turned and saw the socked left foot. She lifted her right leg and grabbed at her boot. She slowly pulled the long, black leather boot off her foot and gently placed the boot on the floor in an upright position. She then removed her left boot and put it right next to the empty right one. Now she was in her black socks, and she smiled. She was getting herself ready for her plan, but now it was time to humiliate both Maria and Pilar a little. Thalia walked back over to Maria and started to untie her arms. She got the ropes loose and then freed the wrists. The arms slumped down and Maria moaned in relief. She then walked behind Maria and freed her ankles. Satisfied, she walked back to the front and smiled. “Follow me. I want you to do something….” she instructed.

Maria was thrilled her limbs were loose again. After straining them so much when she was tickled, she felt a little wobbly, but she had to obey. She did wonder what Thalia had in mind as she did see her take off her boots and was now standing in her socked feet. She stood up and carefully followed Thalia over to where Pilar was. She saw a hand pointing to a direction and she saw that she was headed towards Pilar’s naked right foot. Once she got there, she looked down and saw her friend’s foot up close. Maria wondered what was about to happen and then looked at Thalia. “Yes, Mistress Thalia?” she asked.

“Good girl… you see that foot? You see those big, fat toes she has? Well, I want you to lick them. Lick the bottom of her toes. Do it now or pay a price….” Thalia commanded. She could see the pure shock in Maria’s eyes, and it gave her such a thrill. She also started to think about how this would all end and she got really excited.

Pilar lifted her head and saw Maria right by her foot. She heard what Thalia said and it stunned her. She was going to have her toes licked? By Maria? Her mind started to spin as she never had a mouth near her feet before and wondered what the Greek Warrior was up to. “What? You’re going to make her lick my toes???” she asked in shock.

Thalia turned her head and looked at Pilar’s face. The look was very amusing to her, and she nodded her head. “Yes, she is going to lick your toes. Lay back and enjoy…” she told her.

Maria stared at her friend’s naked foot, and she could not believe what she was instructed to do. She never put her mouth on a foot before and she saw the toes wiggling. She wanted to cry at this moment as it would be humiliating for her to be licking Pilar’s foot. She saw the look on Thalia’s face and knew she meant business. She lowered her head and put her mouth close by the toes. She could see how large they were and could even see the “toe prints”. Her eyes looked up at Thalia one more time, hoping for a reprieve.

“Well, start licking. I don’t have all night. Or should I touch your toes again?” Thalia threatened.

“No Mistress Thalia. I…I will lick her toes…” Maria responded. Her eyes then looked at the toes and then she stuck out her tongue. She felt herself trembling as she was actually going to lick toes. The tip of her tongue got closer and closer and then, CONTACT! Her tongue started to lick up and down the pad of the big toe and she felt the toe squirming around. What surprised her was that the skin did not taste bad. It was a little sweaty, but her friend’s foot did not stink nor was it disgusting. Then she thought she heard a giggle. Maria did another lick on the pad of the big toe, and she heard a snicker coming from Pilar. “Is she that ticklish on her toes that my tongue tickles her?” she asked herself in her mind.

Pilar felt that warm, wet tongue licking her big toe and she couldn’t help but giggle. She did have some ticklish toes and it surprised her. She was completely taken by surprise as she never once thought of someone licking her toes. The tongue felt soft on her toe, and it also sent chills in her body. That small tongue continued to lick her toe, then she giggled as the tongue made its way to the index toe. “hehehehehe that tickles!” she giggled sweetly.

Maria couldn’t help but giggle herself as she heard Pilar giggling away. It was a new feeling for her. She just spent time getting tickled herself, now she was doing the tickling. It was very different than she ever imagined as she was not using her fingers, it was her tongue. It felt good that she was not hurting Pilar, just tickling her. She started to rationalize in her mind that if her friend was going to be tickled, she might as well be the one to do it, instead of that ruthless Greek soldier. Maria them moved her tongue down the line of toes and when she got to the baby toe, she heard the cutest squeal coming from Pilar. She started to laugh as well and now she was starting to get into this version of tickling. It amused her when her tongue started to flicker faster, sending the toes into a frenzy and the laughter increased. Then she would change it up and start to slowly lick the pads. She never imagined doing this, but since she was, it was feeling nice.

Thalia watched in amusement as Maria continued to tickle Pilar’s toes. It was such an erotic sight and made her remember a few times where she forced harem girls to perform foot worship on another. She felt her own arousal starting to spike and her nipples got hard. The sound of Pilar’s giggles and Maria’s beautiful face was really getting her heated. “Suck her toes! Do it now!” she demanded as she started to touch her breasts through her uniform.

Maria stopped licking the toes and stared at Thalia. She could see her rubbing her chest and she was stunned. It appeared this woman was getting off on her licking Pilar’s toes. She found that interesting and was grateful that she could do this and not suffer herself. She imagined if a tongue was licking her toes, she would lose all sense of reality. Her eyes then looked back at the toes, and she could see her own saliva coating the undersides of the toes. She remembered the command and she lowered her head. She then slowly opened her mouth and then wrapped her lips around the big toe of Pilar. This blew her mind as she actually had her partner in crime’s toe in her mouth. It stunned her as she never remotely thought of something like this. She then started to suck on the toe and was surprised that she was doing this. The thought of her own feet being tickled continued to motivate her even though she found this moment to be humiliating.

Pilar gasped in pleasure as she felt that warm mouth surrounding her big toe. She didn’t know what to say or how to react as she could feel that moisture on her toe and then started to feel the sucking motion. She started to giggle a little as it tickled her, but then something else happened. She started to feel pangs of arousal flowing through her body. Her eyes were still wide opened, and her mouth was also open in shock. She could feel her nipples standing at attention as the feeling of that sucking started to turn her on. “Ooohhhh hehehehehehehehe w-what is hehehehe happening to me?” she moaned.

Thalia looked over at Pilar’s face and could see the look of enjoyment on it. She knew what was happening as she dealt with this kind of pleasure every day. She knew Pilar probably never had this done before and now she was experiencing the pleasure it could bring. She then looked back at Maria and saw how she was sucking on the toe. It was time to give her more motivation. “That’s right, suck that toe! Suck this fat girl’s toe like you suck a dick! You better do a good job, or I will have to play with your toes again….” she threatened.

Maria heard that threat and it frightened her. Even though she was embarrassed for sucking on this toe, she definitely did not want her own feet to be tickled again. She started to put more effort into her sucking as she closed her eyes and imagined it was a man’s cock. Her head started to bob up and down and she sucked harder as she devoured that toe. She could also hear Pilar moaning and giggling, and she felt arousal within her own body. It absolutely stunned her that she and her friend were engaging in a lesbian type of activity. They were both semi-naked, and now she was turning Pilar on sexually. Maria then let that big toe pop out of her mouth to get some air and her eyes looked at Thalia, hoping to signal she wanted to stop. She could also see how wet the toe was with her saliva and felt a little drool coming from her mouth.

“What are you waiting for? Suck the other toes! Do it!” Thalia demanded. She smiled as she saw Maria now sucking the next toe. She loved the way her head was bobbing up and down and knew Maria was putting in a great effort. Watching this foot play really got her turned on and she wanted to have some release. The sight of those toes going in and out of Maria’s mouth was very erotic and also listening to that mixture of giggles and moans. She also knew it was time for her to go back to the mansion, so she decided to wrap up this encounter. Thalia turned around and looked at Pilar. Her face was in ticklish agony and also great pleasure. She knew this woman would never forget this moment or how this felt. She reached forward with her two hands and started to yank at the underwear. She wanted to tear them open and expose her pussy!

Pilar was enjoying that sensual mouth on her toes and even though it tickled her, it felt amazing. Then she gasped as she felt Thalia pulling at her underwear! She lifted her head as she heard the fabric tearing and now, she was being exposed! She was speechless as she saw the material coming off and now, her very private area was exposed! A tidal wave of humiliation flowed over her as she was naked except for her left sock and her shirt was still on but opened for her breasts and torso to be exposed.

Thalia looked at Pilar’s mound and she felt very turned on. There was the black pubic hair, but underneath, she could see those pouty lips and some of the pinkness. She felt her own nipples throbbing and it was time for her to feel some satisfaction. She started to unbuckle her belt, as it was time. She faced Maria and held up her hand. “Ok, stop sucking the toes. It is time for you to put that mouth of yours to good use. You will take care of me….” she told her.

Maria let the baby toe slip out of her mouth and she was happy that she could stop sucking the toes. The experience wasn’t too bad, but she wanted to stop being embarrassed. She then wondered what Thalia meant by taking care of her. She stood up straight and stared at the beautiful Greek woman standing there. Her eyes then went wide as she saw Thalia starting to pull down her pants. She could see the long, very strong legs being exposed and soon, the pants came off one leg, then the other. Now she understood why Thalia removed her boots. She looked at the black socked feet, then started to look up, gazing over those legs and finally she arrived at the waist. She gasped as Thalia was now pulling down her own underwear, exposing herself. Maria was frozen in place as she realized that Thalia was getting naked! She had no idea what that was going to mean for her, but it wouldn’t be good. Her eyes then looked past Thalia who was standing between Pilar’s legs, but she could see that her underwear was off! It shocked her that she was looking at Pilar’s vagina. Her heart started to beat faster as she knew something very gay was about to happen.

Thalia finished removing her underwear and now her own pussy was exposed. She could see the look of shock on Maria’s face, and it made her smile. She then sat on the desk and moved backwards. She moved backwards until her back rested on Pilar’s pussy. She lifted her shirt up to under her breasts, so that her naked skin could feel Pilar. She loved the gasp of surprise from Pilar and now she faced Maria. Her heels were on the edge of the desk as she spread open her legs, exposing her own womanhood. Then, with a look of seriousness, she started to stare at a shocked Maria. “Now Maria, I want you to lick my pussy until I cum all over your face. I am very horny right now, and you better get me off. If you fail, then I will not only tickle you until your mind snaps, but I will also take you and her as my personal sex slaves. You will live out the rest of your lives servicing me. If you make me cum, and make me cum hard, I will be VERY generous, and you both will be free to go. I never do this, so I recommend you get started.” she warned.

Maria felt like her soul left her hearing what was requested. She had to make Thalia have an orgasm? She never had lesbian sex before and it frightened her. She had to make this woman have an orgasm or she and Pilar would be sex slaves? The full gravity of how dangerous Thalia was washed over her, and she got emotional. She was being forced to do something she never did before and didn’t know if she would be any good. She looked into Thalia’s hazel eyes and saw how serious she was. “Y-you want me to l-lick your pussy?” she stammered.

“Yes! Get going! I am not going to ask again.” Thalia demanded. She saw Maria shivering and that really turned her on. She then had a slight smile as she saw her moving closer to her. She saw Maria now leaning in and moving her head towards her most private spot. As she got closer, she then reached forward with her right hand and grabbed the back of Maria’s head, pushing her closer. “Taste me, taste me now!” she demanded.

Maria felt her head getting closer to the pussy and she was stunned. She could see the auburn colored pubic hair, but also those bright pink lips. Her heart started to beat a lot faster, and she opened her mouth as she was being pushed forward. Her mind was spinning as she realized her own freedom was on the line. She stuck out her tongue quickly and before she knew it, she was tasting Thalia! Her mind was blown away at the taste of another woman’s pussy on her tongue. It was surprisingly nice, and she moved her tongue. Her eyes were wide open in shock, and she continued to lick. She never sucked and licked toes before, and now she was licking pussy.

Thalia moaned as she felt that tongue on her pussy. She could see the look of fright and shock on Maria’s face as her little tongue continued to taste her. She loved that look. She loved to dominate women sexually and forcing Maria to satisfy her really got her juices flowing. The waves of pleasure started to build, and she curled her toes within her socks. It made her body writhe a little, and she rubbed against Pilar’s own pussy. She could feel the wetness growing there and she knew the bigger woman was feeling aroused. The little tongue continued to lap away at her moisture and her heat started to rise. Thalia started to grind her hips as the sensation felt amazing. Maria may have been new to this, but she definitely had potential as a pussy eater. “That’s right….faster…faster….come on you little whore! Taste me! Make me cum!” she screamed as she started to move Maria’s head around, making that tongue taste all over her wetness.

Maria heard those words and she felt her face being moved all over the pussy. She could tell that Thalia was extremely wet and now she felt herself getting aroused. She never been with a woman before although she did imagine it. If she wasn’t going to rob Thalia, she might have had sex with her. This thought was carrying her through this experience and her tongue started to lap away even faster. She heard those moans of pleasure and then she felt the clit on her tongue. She focused her tongue and lips there and she was surprised just how pleasurable this was. It was better than being tickled and she wanted to make Thalia cum. If she didn’t, then her life was forever doomed.

Thalia felt that tongue on her clit and a tsunami of pleasure washed over her. Her nipples were on fire, her pussy was soaking wet as the tongue was hitting the right spots. She then leaned her head back and pressed her back into Pilar’s wetness and heard a soft moan come from her. Her ears could also hear Maria’s tongue licking away and now she felt it coming. That incredible buildup of pleasure was starting to crest like an ocean wave and then it hit her. The orgasm hit her like a freight train, and she let out a primal scream of pleasure. She felt her body tense up as the incredible waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. Her head dropped back, and she then let go of Maria’s head and put both of her hands under her shirt and rubbed her hard nipples. Thalia started to bask in the afterglow of the orgasm and let out very soft moans.

Maria looked up and saw Thalia in the throes of an orgasm and she felt turned on. Making this woman have an orgasm by her tongue sent a wave of excitement through her. She couldn’t believe that she just had gay sex for the first time. Even though it was under duress, watching Thalia in orgasmic pleasure excited her. She started to wonder if she could do this again. Then she saw Thalia getting back up. She hoped she was not going to be tortured again.

Thalia slowly got up and had a look of peace on her face. That orgasm felt great as she released all her sexual tension that started in the morning with Ingrid, then sparring with Peta, flirting with Maria, tickling both Pilar and Maria until they screamed, and now this oral sex. She then slowly stood up from the desk and turned behind her. She saw Pilar’s body slowly writhing as her pussy was teased during that moment. She smiled and then went to go find her pants. She found her underwear and pants and sat down in the chair that Maria was tied to earlier. As she put her clothing back on, she saw the look on Maria’s face. It amused her because it was of fear, humiliation and pleasure. As she started to put her boots back on, she did remember her agreement. “You did a wonderful job eating me out Maria. Hehehe Oh, this is your and her lucky day! Normally, I would take you both back to be sold off as sex slaves, but I don’t have time. I will let you both go. But be warned, if I ever see either of your faces again, I will capture you and you will be tormented and pleasured every day for the rest of your lives. I suggest you leave Playa Del Arena because I am a woman of my word.” she threatened.

Maria gasped when she heard that threat. After experiencing this torment, she couldn’t imagine having to endure it every day. Whoever this woman was, she was far more dangerous than she thought. She nodded her head and felt a tear coming out. She knew she and Pilar had to leave this town, their home, or face that consequence. She nodded her head and tried to keep her composure.

Thalia stood up after putting her boots on and felt refreshed. She then decided it was time to leave and before she left, she had one more fun idea. “Now, I have one more order for you. Since you tasted pussy for the first time in your life, I want you to finish off Pilar. I want you to sexually please her and taste that fat pussy. Make her cum. I may or may not be leaving. I might be watching, I might not. You won’t know. I do suggest you do it because if I see that you didn’t make her cum, I will in fact take both of you as my slaves. Got it?” she smiled.

Maria’s jaw dropped as she heard that instruction. She had to have sex with Pilar? That blew her mind as that would change their relationship forever. She could see the look on Thalia’s face and knew she had to obey. She turned around and looked at her friend’s exposed mound. She moved to the desk, got onto it and now she was close to the exposed and aroused pussy. She saw the look on Pilar’s face, which was in shock. Her heart went out to her, but she had a job to do. “I’m sorry…I have no choice..” she whispered.

Pilar was stunned. She was already feeling a large wave of lust as her toes were sucked and then had her pussy being rubbed by the soft skin on Thalia’s back, now her partner in crime had to make her cum. This was embarrassing for her as well as she and Maria never thought about each other this way. Her mind started to rationalize it as she was very horny at the moment, and it had to be done to ensure their own personal freedom. She heard those threats by Thalia and knew that woman was serious. She looked at her friend’s face and tried to smile. “I understand….make me cum.” she whispered back.

Thalia smiled as she saw Maria sticking out her tongue and now started to taste Pilar. It was such an erotic sight as the beautiful young woman was lapping away at her friend’s pussy. She then started to leave the premises, but before she left., she had one more thing to say. “Make her cum Maria. I might be watching….hehehehe” she laughed evilly.

Maria heard that evil laugh and started to lick faster. Even though this was such a humiliating moment, she did enjoy listening to Pilar’s moans and felt her hips grinding. In her mind, she started to think that perhaps they should do this even more…..

Thalia then left the building and noticed it was dark. It was time for her to go back to the villa and get ready for tomorrow’s mission. This was quite the eventful day, and she did get an orgasm out of all of it. She finally made her way to the busy downtown area and saw the fiesta was still going. It amused her that all these people had no idea what she just did to a couple of thieves. It made her feel powerful and in control. She did think about that experience with the thieves and knew both women were very fortunate. She should have taken them in as harem girls, but she didn’t have the time to bring them in and discipline them. She had to focus on her mission tomorrow. Thalia knew those women would obey her and leave Playa del Arena, but in a way, she hoped they would be stupid enough to stay. She did have one regret. She didn’t get to taste Maria’s pussy like she wanted to do earlier. She shrugged and laughed to herself as she made her way back to Christos’ mansion. This was one exhausting day, and she was looking forward to resting.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING

Thalia woke up and stretched her body as she laid in her bed. She had gotten a really good night’s rest and felt refreshed. Memories of the previous night entered her mind and she smiled. She thought about what took place with Maria and Pilar and smiled. It was a nice erotic time, and she did get some good pleasure out of it. She sat up in her bed, then moved her legs from under the blankets and placed her bare feet on the floor. She then stretched her arms one more time and stood up. Today was going to be a busy day as well. She would have her breakfast, freshen up and get ready to take a boat to Santa Selena. She had to find out what happened to the potential sex slave sale and perhaps find out what happened to her friends Helga and Svetlana. Thalia now stood in front of her mirror and started to brush her hair. She was focusing on the task at hand and knew she had to find out what happened and report back to Christos. Soon, she got dressed in a stylish dress so she could blend in with the citizens of that town and not be noticed. After putting on her clothes and leather shoes, she went to go get breakfast. She sat down at the table and both Christos and Carissa were also sitting there.

“There you are! I trust you had some good rest.” Christos told her as her then stuffed some eggs in his mouth.

“Yes, I did as a matter of fact. I hope you enjoyed your night as well…” Thalia replied.

“You bet I did. Ingrid drained my balls pretty good.” Christos said without hesitation. He then looked at his two female warriors and smiled. “I expect both of you to do a great job. Carissa, make sure Rose gets those farmers to sell their land. Thalia, find out what happened to my girls and report back to me. I really wanted to join their business. Is that understood?” he told them.

“Yes, Christos. It is well understood. I will go to Santa Selena and find out what happened. I am sure Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington will have plenty to say.” Thalia responded as she took a bite of her food. In her mind, she loved these missions and hoped she could find some fun. She was even willing to perhaps capture some innocent civilian and get any necessary information out of them. She looked forward to learning things and if there needed to be any retribution to those who stopped that sale!

END

Character featured in this part:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg

*Thalia will return......*

Ok fans, how did you like the introduction to this character? This is simply a way to introduce her and she will play a major role for this Phase. You will see her again and understand her mission. Next week, the introduction to Darby's eventual apprentice will debut! Becky Lockhart! I hope you are looking forward to that one! Any comments and thoughts are most appreciated.

She remembered having her feet tickled a few times recently, especially with some men who seemed to have a foot fetish as they made love.

I have to say there must have been some strange men around back then ;) haha

Damn...I wonder what it will take to beat this incredible fighter of a woman, she took out two street robbers in no time without ANY effort, was playing with soldier Peta last time, and I'm beginning to think she could do the same to our outlaw and deputy!

This is truly incredible. I truly felt bad for Maria, a poor girl in a bad situation who messed with the wrong person. The fetish scene here though is amazing. Thalia turning the friends against each other as she tickles and breaks them both.

Thans for the comments! I am glad you enjoyed this introduction story of the upcoming villain for this phase. She is very skilled at fighting and will be very formidable for our ladies! Maria and Pilar found out just how ruthless she could be!

The next series is Becky, who will be Darby's apprentice in that series. Her introduction story will give you her background and what she is all about. I hope you enjoy that as well! Thanks for the support in this massive project of mine.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back