• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate dentist (M/M, nylon fetish, sexual content, long story)

superchat

Hi all, please be nice to me, this is my first story, and English is not my first language.
Warning, it is a quite sexually explicit M/M story, so if this is not your thing, move forward.

I hope you will enjoy this fantasy of mine.

Since I was just a little boy, I had this fantasy of wearing nylons. Never knew really where it came from, but I was always dreaming and fantasizing about being tied down and tickled on my feet, wearing smooth colourful tights. In my adulthood, I was not afraid of wearing tights in the comfort of my home, walking around the house in the silky fabric, even wearing skirts. It would often finish with me watching some tickling videos and jerking myself up. Lately, one of my fantasy was to go outside, do my errands, while wearing nylons underneath my pants. The simple thought that no-one could ever guess that I was wearing tights in public was quite exciting.

One day, I had to go to the dentist, a place I despised like hell. I'm afraid to go there like a little child. I was wondering what could help me calm myself down, so it would be less scary. One idea jumped right into my head: "I should wear some black tights, no one will notice them". So I went right away to my "secret" drawer (My wife knows a bit about my kink, but not that much, especially my skirts collection) to find a beautiful 80 deniers black tights. Just putting them on my feet and legs got me all aroused and I thought to myself "What if I would get caught at the dentist", smiling alone, knowing it would nearly be impossible that my tights would be seen.

It was a late appointment, since I had a long week at work, and it was the last time period the dentist could give me. Like in a bad movie, I was all alone in the office, and the receptionist told me that she was about to leave but that the dentist would come and get me. It took around 15 minutes before he came in the waiting room, just enough time to let my mind run some thoughts about the nylons I was wearing.

"Hi Mr X", said the dentist. I'm ready for you, please follow me. I followed him in the exam room and while I sat on the dentist chair I thought to myself that it would be a great device to be tied down to, since it look like a small reclining bed. I sat on the chair, not feeling that well while looking at all the dentist's tools, especially the probes and drills, etc. Nothing to put me in a soothing mood, even my black tights.

Before the dentist started the exam, my eyes caught something that send some chills in my spine.... I didn't think that my pants would come up just enough to let the tights see through, around my ankles. I told myself "don't panic, it is not like he will look down there, and it looks like black socks". Even though I felt reassured, what was bounced to happen happened. He most have seen in my eyes that I was not feeling well because he asked "Anything wrong ? You seem uncomfortable". I replied "no no, it is ok, just that I'm scared of the dentist" while letting out an awkward shy laugh. "Let me try to put you in a more comfortable position". He than managed to push some button on the chair to reclined it more. While doing so, I felt like I was about to fall, so I moved by reflex my leg, letting show even more my black tights. "oh!, I may be wrong but it seems like someone is wearing something in secret" he said to me with a naughty smile. My heart was pouncing at this moment, not knowing what to answer. I guess he understood how uncomfortable I was because he told me "No worries, I can't speak for yourself, but your are lucky since this a kink of mine too" as he showed me his own legs. I couldn't believe it. There they were, in all their glory, some shiny beautiful grey nylons. "I wear them while working, the sensation on my legs relieves them while I'm working always up".

What would happen next still baffles me to this day. I don't know why I started to talk to him about my kink, maybe the fact that I wrongly felt he was some sort of authority as a doctor, but anyways, I told him "I wear nylon since my teenage years, I always loved the feeling of the fabric on my feet and legs, and I found that it enhance t....." than I stoped in fear. "what am I doing?!" I told myself. "You were about to say what my dear?" the dentist asked ? "Wouldn't you be a little ticklish man afraid of the dentist?" he added. Now, like I was telling you at the beginning of this ordeal of mine, I was all alone with him, like in a really bad movie. A moment of silence, which seems like eternity, filled the place and he was the first one to speak again "Would you like me to tickle you a little bit on your feet, nothing to awkward, just to adult playing?". "It could help you relax before I examine you." "Was he really asking me this" I thought to myself. Everything was running fast in my head, but I didn't take anymore time to think all this through and replied "Why not, I've been fantasizing about this since forever". "Well, let's have some fun than" he replied.

While I was removing shoes, all sweaty in my black tights, he moved down to them with is rolling chair and took one feet in his hand. I was expecting so much from this and at first, it didn't disappoint. He started slowly to run his fingers on my sole, gliding on the fabric. The mixed feeling of his finger coupled with the sound coming from the fabric was exquisite. Since it was really tickling a lot, even though he was quite soft with his finger, I couldn't help myself and I removed my feet from his hand. "Oh.... this little boy will need to be tied up I guess". I was so excited that I think I felt more courageous than I really was so I answered "if you can find something to do so, I'm opened to it". He left the room with a smile.

I could hear him searching in some drawers, and after a few minutes he came back to the room. "It is our lucky day" he said. "I knew the janitor had some duct tape in his closet, it should do the trick". He than proceeded to tape down my leg firmly on the chair. Than he took both my hands, put them below the chair, and taped than together. To make sure I’m completely immobilized, he took the precaution of taping me all around my chest. I that point, I was had mixed feeling, both of fear and excitation, as I wasn’t able to move at all.

Completely immobilized, he went back to my feet, tickling both of them with is finger, still softly, but gliding them faster to my nylon soles. «*Let’s find the most tickling spot*» he said, tickling my sole, the top of my feet, my heels, my toes, not a spot was missed. A little bit shy at first, i giggled but soon I wasn’t able to resist laughing as he was in fact quite an effective tickler.

«*I heard that toothbrushes*» are a killer tickling tool. I wonder where I can could find one of those*» he said with a smile. He than went to his drawer, took out an electric toothbrush, started it and went right back to my feet. Just the sound of it made me shiver in expectation. The truth was that the myth is true. It tickled like hell, and at this point I was laughing without control, wondering how long I would have to endure this.

He gave me a little break, putting aside the toothbrush. «*Are you liking it ?, is it as good as you expected it?*». As I was about to answer him, I saw a twinkle in his eyes, and wonder why he was looking at me like that. «*Well well he said, looks like we have a little boy with a little erection here*». I hadn’t even noticed that the tickling had got me hard. Blushing, I couldn’t find any word to answer. I saw him starting to remove his shirt and I wondered why he was doing so. «*Let’s try to make this even funnier. I’ll blindfold you*». How could I say no, even with all the begging in the world, we were all alone, and me, all taped down. After he blindfolded me, I was completely in the dark, just being able to hear him roll with his chair back to my feet. When he resumed the tickling, it seems like it was even worst, not being able to see where and when he would attack. He meticulously tickled my feet again, not a single spot being ignored.

What would come next is still to this day the most embarrassing yet satisfying thing that happened to me. He stopped tickling my feet and I heard a strange sound, like pants getting removed. I asked him in expectation «*What are you doing*?*» «*You shall soon see for yourself*» as he laughed at is own joke, knowing I was completely blind. It is in utter shock that I than felt is hand pulling down my zip, to completey expose my hard on below the nylon fabric. «*Well well, I was right, this little boy is quite excited to see his dentist*». «*He wouldn’t dare tickle my dick*I started to wonder*» but he did way worse. I felt some nylons gliding on my dick. He was giving me a nylon foot job!!! As a straight guy, I was in shock at first, but the pleasure was so exquisite that shivers when down all over my body. He noticed it, while I was expressing it with some pleasured sound. His nylon feet, gliding on my own dick encased in my tights was so exquisite that I couldn’t resist that much, as he went faster and faster. I never thought I would live such impressive orgasm as my body was moving uncontrolled, with waves and waves of sensations.

After I came, he moved so swiftly that I didn’t expect him to come back that fast to my feet. As I had an orgasm, the tickling feeling was thousand times worst than at the beginning. I than started to beg, as I feared I would loose my breath and passed out. I guess he finally saw that I wasn’t having some fun anymore as he stoped abruptly.

«*Are you still afraid of the dentist?*» he asked while cutting through the tape. The feeling of finally being free was quite a relief. «*Since we won’t have time for your exam, maybe we could schedule another appointment*» he said. My answer surprised myself «*Yes, sure, no problem. Can it be at the same time ?*» He smiled at me and answered «*I guess we can work something out*».

To be continued…….

Sounds like you've found someone to satisfy your fantasies! Hope it works out for you! I'd love to see some pis of your feet in hose!

I love how the dentist makes him feel like a helpless little ticklish boy

Thanks for the feedback. I'm regrouping my thoughts in my head and preparing myself for the follow up of this story. It's great to write tickling fiction, didn't know I would love it that much

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back