• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to NOT Act

Just make sure to report them. That type of behavior is not tolerated.

r/niceguys. Sure would be a shame if you posted the screenshots with the username (is that allowed- big fan of warning others so they don’t meet people irl who are this)

I’ll never understand how some people don’t know how to be civil online or interact like a regular person. What a cretin.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yikes. This is why I don't entertain bullshit or randos just looking to "chat"

r/niceguys. Sure would be a shame if you posted the screenshots with the username (is that allowed- big fan of warning others so they don’t meet people irl who are this)

I don't think its allowed which is why I blocked out his name and picture. I had never seen him on the chat before so I hope nobody else encounters him.

And people wonder why there seems to be so few women on here that will show themselves, let alone want to interact with guys here... :rolleyes: :sowrong:

Twas thinking the same, publicly blast this DA. Thinks he's playing the game?! Lmao only game he's playing went out of fashion after kindergarten. He's waay less than an amateur.

Dude that sucks. I've gotten this too. Not only here but people repeatedly hit on me at work even with a clear direct communication that I'm not interested. Bleh.

You were too nice to him, he deserved far less than that. Props to you for being so patient with that fool.

Ha! I say it all the time, but texting, internet, and social media has ruined peoples communication skills/social skills. Initial reaction, just block the people that act like that. Trying to point out to them why they are a douche just wont do anything but waste your own time.

Gotta love females using "nice" as an insult because they see nice men as weak or subtle. Then they get beated up by the criminals they find so attractive and they whine and cry

Thanks for providing an INCEL's perspective. :facepalm:

You clearly don't understand sarcasm, and furthermore the poster has Agender on their profile. Why would you refer to that person as female?

Gotta love females using "nice" as an insult because they see nice men as weak or subtle. Then they get beated up by the criminals they find so attractive and they whine and cry

It’s being used sarcastically (the capital letters & trademark) but apparently this guy in the chat was you.

Clearly referring to guys who pretend to be nice but who still think women owe them something.

tips-fedora-5a65110332485.png

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back