• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bothersome Again, Resolve. Or.. Explode

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The "phone call" Ross received was not surprisingly, from Timothy.

"I knew you were away, but I thought you got home a day or two ago" Timothy said.

"I had to go to LA for what turned out to be a waste of time with a bitch. I'm in the office now. How can I help you, Timothy? " Ross said, being formal as if he was talking to just any client or business person, and not his best friend, as Ross was annoyed by the call.

"Someone offered me a very good price for a variety of companies I own, but, while John is working out just fine, I hope you understand that with something as important as this, I could not trust it to anyone else but you. I'm not looking to be a pain in the ass, and I know you're busy and just got home, but, can we possibly meet tomorrow?" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "You are not a pain in my ass. You are still my equally most important client other than Fritz and Steve, and you are still my best friend. If you want my opinion on something as both your business manager and your friend, you have every right to ask me for it. Fine. Lunch tomorrow, Shun Lee, noon, but I need some time to look over something like that. I just got home and have some account assignments to make for the VP, can I please have 14 to 28 days?" Ross said.

"Absolutely. I told these people that my business manager was out of town on other business, and was just getting home. Of course I would understand and expect if you show it to John, but I want to show it to you first, do you understand?" Tim said.

"I said yes, Shun Lee tomorrow, you name the time" Ross said.

"!230" Tim said.

"Okay, see you then" Ross said.

Ross did detailed work on the account assignments for the VP's, and then went to see John.

"John, Tim just called me. He wants to see me alone about a company buy offer he received from some people. Let me look it over myself, give him my advice, then I will show it to you. We have up to a month, so its not a panic okay?" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. Will be ready when you guys are" John said.

"John, you are doing a wonderful job with Tim. You are immediately getting a one thousand dollar a month salary raise in your next paycheck as a show of my appreciation. (John's current salary was $90,000 a year) That will bring you up to six figures. Congratulations, and let's keep working well together" Ross said.

"Thank You, Ross, I appreciate it" John said, as he and Ross bumped fists.

Ross spent that day just handing out assignments for the VP's on the accounts. "From now on, I'm just going to discuss with all VP's what work needs to be done. No more staff meetings in the conference room. It is too stressful for all of us, and makes me look like a a heavy handed jerk of a boss. I want us to be more relaxed, and more productive" Ross said in a memo that he gave to all of the staff.

When Ross got home, he told Kayley of the day.

"Tim called me, but he was calm. I am meeting him tomorrow. He told me that he wants to sell off some companies, and that I have at least a month to do it. I will look it over, give it to John, and we will work with Timothy on it" Ross said.

"Okay" Kayley said.

"I want to uncomplicate my life, Kale. I'm tired of the BS all the time. I will still go to OKC for the oil and gas deals once or at most twice a month, but when I'm in the office, I know that I have to calm down. I drive myself crazy, my staff crazy, and you crazy, which is not good for our relationship, my work place at RossShell, or my staff" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good Boy, Market and Energy boy, you are doing sooo well" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley made love that night, and the next day, Ross spent the morning in the office, and then at noon, went to Shun Lee to meet Tim.

"Good to see you, best friend. You look well" Tim said as the men bumped fists.

"I'm fine. I'm not going to let the meeting with that bitch Kristen get to me. Either Fritz and Steve will handle her, or let there be no deal. Their choice and between her and them. I honestly dont care either way" Ross said.

"Good" Tim said.

After the men ordered lunch, Tim gave Ross the information.

"They want me to examine and to sell them up to ten smaller companies of my empire. They said "I name the price" It sounds almost, too good to be true, what do you think?" Tim said.

"I will not answer that question until I go somewhere and look over this info carefully. Please give me forty eight hours from tomorrow morning, and I will call you in no more than two days. I handed out the account info work to the other VP's, Fritz and Steve are handling Kristen, so my head is clear. " Ross said.

The men talked other subjects, finished dinner, and then said goodbye.

Ross took the paperwork, put it in his case, and planned to take it to the office the next day, "Shut himself in" and study it carefully.

"So how was dinner" Kayley said, kissing Ross in greeting.

"Tim was approached by people wanting to buy some companies. I have to look it over" Ross said.

Kayley started kissing Ross.

"Ah, how would you feel if we looked each other over"

"Babe, may I please take a raincheck until tomorrow night, and we just, hold each other. ?" Ross asked.

"Of course, holding is just fine with teacher" Kayley said.

Kayley fell asleep and so did Ross.

Ross awakened in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, got a drink, could not fall back to sleep, and then went into the den to start looking over what Tim had given to him.

Ross read the information. It looked very good, almost too good to be true.

Ross wanted to take the positive approach for Tim's sake and his own, but as Ross read the information in a detailed manner, something began to really trouble him.

Then, Ross , who had lowered his cell phone to where he could not hear it too well, checked his messages, and got yet another troubling message.

What trouble could or might be hitting now?

That would be seen.

"Tim called me, but he was calm.
A welcome change, to be sure.

It looked very good, almost too good to be true.
In business, if something looks too good to be true, then it is likely not true, but rather a scam of some kind.

Yes it is a welcome change for Tim to be calm.

We will see what happens with the deals/companies Tim showed Ross.

More to come , likely tomorrow.

Author is very tired tonight.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back