• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The scariest horror movie trailer I've ever seen

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This might be the first time that a horror movie trailer has genuinely scared the shit out of me, to the point where I said, out loud in an empty room, "Jesus Christ!"

Stick around to the end.

Definitely looks interesting.

Apparently, there was a bit of a buzz around MLB this afternoon. I don't remember which game it was but the movie's production company hired some actors to stand behind home plate in the stands and smile, while wearing Smile t-shirts. Interestingly, none of the pitchers in the game said they even noticed. I guess that's focus for you.

R

Okay, is there some reason why I can't see linked videos to Youtube now on this forum?

Cause your link is not showing up for me Jeff. It's just a large purple empty space.

This might be the first time that a horror movie trailer has genuinely scared the shit out of me, to the point where I said, out loud in an empty room, "Jesus Christ!"

Stick around to the end.

Jeff, my man, you were not kidding. This trailer was really frightening :scream: I was really tensed watching it, and this is coming from someone who has seen his fair share of horror~

That said, I am not sure the movie itself might measure up to the trailer. It looks like it could be one of those turds that call themselves horror but are just messed-up attempts at the genre which just end up laughably bad, like Hereditary or Misommar. I would advise caution at the very least, going in.

Jeff, my man, you were not kidding. This trailer was really frightening :scream: I was really tensed watching it, and this is coming from someone who has seen his fair share of horror~

That said, I am not sure the movie itself might measure up to the trailer. It looks like it could be one of those turds that call themselves horror but are just messed-up attempts at the genre which just end up laughably bad, like Hereditary or Misommar. I would advise caution at the very least, going in.

I saw it, and it's a genuine horror movie. I would compare it to The Babadook, in that it's genuinely very tense and scary, and also it's actually about something more than just the scares.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm a big horror movie fan.

I saw it, and it's a genuine horror movie. I would compare it to The Babadook, in that it's genuinely very tense and scary, and also it's actually about something more than just the scares.

I really enjoyed it, and I'm a big horror movie fan.

Ohhhh The Babadook was very good! I loved both the concept and the ending~ Okay, sold, Smile is next on my list. Thanks Jeff :thumbsup:

Oh ye! Like this thread!

A while ago I also saw a good horror movie! But I don't remember the name.. sorry ):

The last part of the trailer was what made me want to see this movie. I wasn't sold at first, but then what happened happened and I was like shit, that's gonna be terrifying. Luckily they saved some good scares for the actually movie that they didn't give away in the trailer. I was worried they showed all the scariest parts in the trailer, and that it was just gonna be a jumpscare fest, but I had trouble sleeping that night. Everyone screamed the first time we saw the end of trailer in theaters.

The lead actress is phenomenal and I hope she gets more horror roles.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back