• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis Tickling Goldmine

random-guy

So whether you think hypnosis is real or not there's this youtube channel that I found which may be a goldmine. This hypnotist does sessions with alot of beautiful women and in alot of them there's a section where he convinces them that they are extremely ticklish. He also hypnotises them into thinking that they love to be tickled. Of coarse he does the opposite as well where he convinces them that they're not ticklish at all and that they hate it.

Here are a few example vidoes

youtu.be/IE5H9FsUT6Y at 7:36

youtu.be/DCX0FN8xHns at 12:50

youtu.be/9TtPL9O-frs at 7:50

Anyway theres a shit ton of these types of videos on his channel. Seems to be a regular part of the act.

Last edited by a moderator:
The clips are actually really good, but how legit is this hypnosis thing, like isn't this like 100% acting?

Yeah, I doubt it's actually legit hypnosis. Anyway, are there more vids with feet?

Yeah, I've seen this channel. It's very good. As someone who has done hypnosis with 'lees for tickling purposes, I can say that what he is doing is very solid work. I just wish he would just truly lean into the "sexier" suggestions (though I understand this is primarily for hypno kink.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back