• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Donna delightful birthday bonus ffffmff/fff

Viewmaster

Verified
Hi all here is a side story to the Alexandra's dreaded pedicure story I wrote a while back Link Here

This one definitely got away from me and there will be a sequel for this one too as well as continuations below.

I have had to go;

To be continued #1

and continued from #2

As this story just got to nebulous to structure any other way. I am actually going to post some bits as comments so give me about an hour before you comment :)

Hope you enjoy;

- - - - -

Donna smiled as she guided the four women to the foot pool. Her evil plan was working perfectly. This was going to be the best birthday ever!

Her appearance at the spa day had caused quite a shock, both the bride and maid of honour had clearly assumed that organising the event on Donna’s birthday would lead to their ‘friend’ not showing up. Donna guessed that they were also hoping that she would mop all the other guests they would have been obliged to invite but could safely assume ‘would much rather want to go to Donna's birthday bash instead'. What they didn't know was that Donna had ties to this particular establishment.... amongst others. They also hadn't realised another 'courtesy invitee' had been left in the WhatsApp group loooo...ong after it ceased to be used to plan the events leading up to Jenny's wedding and become instead; a channel for the favoured few to complain about those who they had agreed to shun.

Whilst out of the country on business Donna's friend Monica had been able to screenshot and relay all the mean things said about both the tall dark haired Donna and the other, less snobbish girls in the gang. Of the more 'stuck-up' girls in the Bride's peer group there were: Ashleigh, Kate and most snobbish of all Emily.

Emily was a tall blonde who could have been a model, had she needed to work; she had stunned everyone with her perfect body clad only in a black two-piece bathing suit, and had delighted at her friend’s jealousy as she concealed her flawless Scandinavian skin under a soft white dressing gown. Kate was a mixed-race chick who had picked up bad habits from Emily ever since Jenny: the bride had come into money. Her soft brown skin had its own perfection as it contrasted with her light blue bathing suit that bore vibrant designs of contrasting colours and pictures of exotic fruit. Ashleigh was the baby of the group and would copy the other girls, whether she was sneering with the snobs or drinking with the party-girls, with whom she could keep pace with despite being 5'4" and skinny as a rake. She was a little shy as she donned her white dressing gown over her pink and white polka-dot bikini, at 21 she wasn’t as well-endowed as Emily or Kate or as confident as Mary who just didn’t seem to care. Ashleigh drew confidence from Alexandra who also seemed a bit nervous and uncomfortable as she changed, at least she wasn’t alone.

In addition there was Carly, an athletic young woman known to the gang through Jenny; but was in many ways a stranger due to her inability to sit still, even for a moment. They had all heard Carly talk excitedly about her physical accomplishments and personal bests; but aside from these and her ever changing hair colours, little else was known about her. Carly's hair had been pink, blue and green and was normally much shorter. For the wedding she had grown it into a neat bob with a swept across fringe and dyed it back to a colour close to her natural mousy-blonde. The look didn't suit her and it was obvious she hated it, but it was her friend’s wedding and Jenny had been clear she didn’t want Carly’s outlandish sense of style to spoil her big day. Carly was oblivious to the fact her appearance had caused a surprise. She had been invited; replied ‘maybe’, and then been persuaded by Jenny that she needed to come along. Somehow this message hadn’t got to the rest of the gang. But her arrival hadn’t caused as much of a stir as Donna’s presence.

Donna was 5 foot 11 inches tall with dark curly hair and olive skin from her Mediterranean ancestry. Unknown to the rest of the group she was also a dominatrix with a particular fondness for tickling and had secret plans for almost all the girls and enough cruelty within her warped mind to find ways to torment those caught up in her trap by mistake. Donna beamed as she led the four women to the pool needing to let out her bubbling vicious joy about the delights to come, knowing full well that none of the unsuspecting women could see her sadistic smile. The best thing about it was she knew there would be lots more fun to be had later with both these women and the others in Makiko’s trap.

Jenny and her maid of honour had gone to get their pedicures along with the added treat of that shy redhead Alex'… Oh how Donna had longed to have that pale, shy little treat strapped down and at her mercy. Since the second she first saw Alexandra, Donna had craved the feel of her alabaster skin puckering and trembling under the experienced touch of her fingertips; what she could do to those soft soles, delicate underarms and the sensitive spot at the backs of the tall redhead’s knees… Until now Donna had enjoyed dominating the pale redhead with just eye contact. However ever since she persuaded Jenny to take the three of them shoe shopping had just longed to have her toe tied in a set of stocks and pleading for Mercy.

‘Today her dreams might come true’ Donna thought as she smiled.

The scheme to tickle-torture Alex would have to wait, for now she needed to distract these four women and prevent them from interfering with the plan she had hijacked from that dolt Mary. Donna despised the coarse unrefined wench who walked around barefoot all the time like a peasant! She was glad she wasn't here right now as she would no doubt throw a spanner into the works. Also Mary had already made the predictable joke about all the fish dying if she put her feet in the water three times already and Donna didn't need to hear it another six times.

At the little pool Emily was reluctant to even look at the fish. The tall blonde was notoriously squeamish about creepy-crawlies and was staring at the pool with a look of utter disgust. Carly meanwhile had both feet in the pool with a splash before any of the other girls had even taken their slippers off.

"So what are they supposed to do?" The athletic chick asked.

"They nibble all the dead skin off your feet… That is if you keep them still..." Donna purred, disliking the way Carly was swinging her legs back and forth like an impatient child.
'Hmmm this one could derail my plans...' The tall brunette thought to herself. Her mood improved as Carly instantly flinched as the fish found the salty soles that had been marinated in sweaty trainers and gym socks until they were the ultimate lure. Donna hadn't thought Carly to be the ticklish type but it was an undeniable tickle-flinch.

"Oh my God this is so weird!" Carly exclaimed.

"Rubbish! It feels good!" Donna insisted, slipping off her fluffy footwear and slipping her feet in the pool.

Donna's serene smile counteracted Carly's immense ticklishness and before long Kate had sat down and slipped her feet on the pool too. Donna didn't need to fake her look of ecstasy; the pedicure fish tied into her love of foot-worship, she had been the one to ensure this little pool was installed.

Kate meanwhile chuckled whilst splaying, wiggling and scrunching her long elegant toes; ever mindful of how horrible the tickly sensations would be if her toes were prevented from being able to move.

"You people are weird!" Emily sneered with a look of elite scorn.

"Well…. we are all a little weird!" Kate replied, tapping the space between herself and Donna gesturing for Ashleigh to sit.

Nervously Ashleigh sat between Donna and Kate and slipped her feet into the pool, the light catching her hair perfectly as the long soft brown ringlets shifted in a cascade of tight coils. Instantly the fish headed towards her petite ticklish toes making her wince and whimper.

"Ah suck it up soft girl!" Carly teased, glad the fish were no longer amassing only around her own shapely high-arched feet.

Kate gave the whimpering giggling Ashleigh a cuddle as she joined in the teasing. The cute petite girl was the baby of the group and in the old days had been called ‘light-weight’ and teased for her shyness and lack of experience. Ashleigh had since more than made up for this reputation for drinking more than some of the other women put together, but still she was often the butt of their jokes.
Donna slipped her feet out of the pool and offered her place to Emily.

"No seriously, I might just check in on the bride" The tall blonde excused herself.

Oh I'm sure she is fine, probably enjoying that pedicure or making sure she gets one of the special luxury body wraps with peppermint, Eucalyptus and… the other thing". Donna replied, aware that Emily could scupper her plans and thinking quickly of two ways to improvise.

"What other thing?" Emily asked intrigued, especially by the world luxury and the general implication that Donna wasn't telling her the full story.

"Oh they told me this morning when I first got here..." Donna began, baiting two traps.

"Wait... This morning? We only just got here!" Carly blurted out, blundering into the first of Donna's traps as she hadn’t paid much attention to the ‘planning’ on the WhatsApp group.

"Hmm... Yeah so my invite said 11am and when I got here they told me the booking was for 1pm..." Donna began, pretending not to notice the significant glances between those she knew full well had conspired to keep her away.

"Ah 11am was the meet up the coffee place first." Carly replied absentmindedly as she swirled her feet in the pool.

The silence from Emily and Kate spoke volumes as Ashleigh squealed, giggled and squirmed.

"I see....." Donna added, hoping to make her prey aware that none of them had wished her a happy birthday so far.

At the Café they had all agreed Donna wouldn't show and if she did would take the hint. That was with the exception of Carly who had been busy trying to figure out which cake had the best protein content for her new eating regime.

".... Anyway when I got here this other group had cancelled but they had already made up all the stuff for these expensive body wrap things which won't keep for long… so I had a free treatment" Donna continued.

Ashleigh wasn't listening. Kate had grabbed her in a bear-hug whilst cleverly wrapping her long light brown legs around her own. Kate even managed to seize Ashleigh’s struggling, petite toe-tips with her own strong toes to pull them back. This made the delicious, delicate spots under Ashleigh’s toes accessible to the fish and stretched her pale arches taut and vulnerable. Worst of all Kate and Carly had begun tickling her ribs.

"Noooooo-oo ho-ho! Stop it Kate! You know I don’t like it!" Ashleigh wailed.

"Tell me more..." Emily nodded with a discrete gesture indicating they should talk away from the other women and their silly games.

Reluctantly Donna left, without her face betraying her disappointment. Outside she whispered.
"So the party of four that cancelled were even richer than Jenny and had already paid a deposit..." Donna began, subtly baiting the trap to the tall blonde who had become friendlier with Jenny ever since she inherited her aunt's fortune.

"... And whatever that special ingredient was won't last a day once mixed with the Eucalyptus so they had to use it. Apparently it is anti-aging, what the celebrities secretly use".

"What was this ingredient called?" Emily asked, her eyes full of wonder.

"I can't remember, something beginning with a T.... Anyway it felt amazing, they do this immersion therapy thing too, totally cleared my head" Donna explained enthusiastically.

Emily watched as a woman she considered to be a servant took a two buckets of water to the pedicure area and began closing the curtains behind her. Emily saw the three women sitting soaking their feet. Jenny was relaxing with cucumbers on her eyes, Alexandra looked nervous and Mary was laughing and joking with the staff. Emily narrowed her eyes, half wanting to join the bride as a guest of honour by increasingly curious about the prospect of receiving something special that might elude her if she didn’t take the opportunity quickly. As Emily pondered Donna continued to speak;

"I mean it is only fair for the bride to get some of it… And who knows, maybe Alex' even won't go for it.... Honestly I think we both know it will be wasted on Mary!" Donna concluded, finalising the sale as she whispered the last part.

Emily had a look of serene satisfaction on her smug face as she prepared for her treatment in a small room that was lavishly decorated with ferns and ornaments. She settled in to the small but well organised room and exchanged her bikini top for a towel. With superior condescension she made her subservient attendants aware that she had finished changing and ‘they were to come in….’ There were two muscular male masseuses who she could tell wanted her and two women who she could tell were jealous of her. To Emily, knowing this felt better than the aromatic oils that were expertly applied to her Scandinavian skin. She sighed and relaxed, liking the way the men ran their hands down her legs, starting at the top of her hamstring before taking all the tension out of her calves. Next her back was massaged, making her sigh and snuggle into the arm soft fluffy towel. Emily winced as the women massaged her feet;

"You should warn me before you do that!" Emily chided, putting the women in their place.

Emily persuaded one of the male masseuses to do her feet instead which he did obediently and quietly: the way Emily liked her men. Somehow his firmer touches felt better than those of the women. Emily forgot herself and began to moan erotically as she was massaged. She was so relaxed she didn’t bother to cover her breasts as the wrap was administered. As the statuesque Blonde was wrapped in the porous material she sighed deeply in contentment. Her attendants had explained about the oil moving between layers of the material as it soaked out toxins and plumped up her skin but she wasn't thinking about that, Emily was overjoyed to be getting something that others were not. She lost track of time and barely noticed as her wrapped body was prepared for the immersion tank, her ears sealed up with soft plugs without a hint of resistance. Emily had been enjoying the best foot rub of her life and it was only when one of the woman gagged her she realised something might be a-miss.

"That is just to stop you getting thirsty during the immersion phase, it tastes good no?" The woman explained in a Polish or Eastern European accent.

Emily murmured in a mixture of annoyance and ecstasy; the fruity flavour was nice, but nothing compared to the foot rub and her overall smug satisfaction. As the masseuse secured the gag in place the other attendants prepared the board Emily which expertly strapped to for transportation. It was on rollers so it was an easy enough business to slide it lengthways into the coffin-like box. Emily murmured in annoyance that her foot massage had stopped and squealed as she felt the board move suddenly and swiftly into place. It was a horizontal shift but to the suddenly nervous blonde it felt like a roller coaster drop.

The tall blonde protested into her gag as the cucumbers were removed from her eyes and the box was sealed up. There was moist air around her bare feet which wiggled and flexed and began to shake as a soft material like supple leather began to encase her ankles. Emily had gone from the point of maximum relaxation to significant anxiety. 'Was this part of the treatment and she hadn't listened to…' she thought to herself as her foot massage resumed.

Suddenly Donna's face appeared on a screen just above her face. Emily's eyes were stabbed by the sudden bright like from the screen on the underside of the box lid.

"Hello Emily....." Donna's voice purred in the blue tooth speakers contained within the soft ear plugs.

".....This is a pre-recorded message…. I suspect you will be the first guest to fall into my trap. You see you have blundered into a situation where you cannot move and are utterly helpless...." Donna's voice continued as the tall blonde began to struggle inside the box to no avail, her arms wrapped tightly around her so that her hands were on her shoulders.

The two men continued to massage the now struggling feet, working from the arches up to the balls of the soft size 10's and then securing the perfect toes in a selection of restraints.

"... And being a ruthless sadist I have seen to it that you, along with your snooty friends get punished for your foolishness and pride. Say Emily by any chance are you……Ticklish?"

There was a pause of exactly one heartbeat and then by pure coincidence the two men decided to test their work by tracing one finger up and down their captive’s soft taut arches. Emily screamed and began to struggle with all her might. The box barely moved in response to its desperate captive’s movements. On the screen Donna's face chuckled;

"...Of course that will be the more bearable part of your torture!... You see I know you have a phobia of insects and creepy crawlies!... And I have friends who can make sure that every nightmare you have ever had comes true! It doesn’t make as good viewing as good ol’ fashioned tickle torture, but perhaps while we wait you would like to see some examples of what you are in for…..

(more to follow #1)

Donna smiled to herself as she walked away from securing Emily (or target #1). She was leaving the haughty blonde to be pampered and prepared Emily was content now but Donna knew it wouldn’t be long until she started panicking. If the blondes envy and greed hadn't persuaded her into the wrap-trap Donna would have lured her into the fourth set of stocks beside Mary that was presently unoccupied. On her way back to the fish pool Donna caught eyes with Makiko who she had already spotted skulking and hiding from one of the guests. The Japanese beauty was carrying a hold-all that contained the upper-stocks for the other part of the plan. Donna winked and mouthed 'one down’. Makiko responded by making the A-O-K sign by pushing her index finger and thumb together to form a circle with her other three fingers pointing up. Next she flattened her hand with her knuckles facing the ceiling and slowly lowered her palm, indicating the lowering of the 'comfort restraints' that would trap the bride and friends.

Donna considered giving Makiko a thumbs up but instead held up five fingers to indicate five minutes. Donna could hear the unmistakable sounds of tickle induced laughter coming from the pool and wanted to investigate. The tall dominatrix was not disappointed. Kate and Carly had Ashleigh pinned flat on her back. Carly was straddling the slim girl and holding her wrists tightly, an easy victory for the vivacious wrestler. Kate meanwhile sat upon Ashleigh’s thighs at the edge of the pool, keeping her victim's knees bent and in the pool alongside her own. The Ebony beauty had replicated the same technique she had used earlier and unseen by Donna was gripping Ashleigh's toes with her own, laughing alongside her victim as the fish nibbled, flittered and tickled her to Madness. Kate also gave her victim's thighs the odd tickle by reaching behind her. From Ashleigh's muffled squeaks it was apparent that this was something she couldn't stand. Carly had effortlessly stretched Ashleigh's arms high above her head with one hand and began tickling her underarms and neck with the strong short fingers of her other hand. Ashleigh frantically struggled as this new sensation pushed her from humiliation to desperation. Donna smiled and selected a ripe nectarine from a fruit bowl as she approached.

“Here, gag her with this!” She commanded as she threw the ripe orb to Carly.

Carly caught the nectarine with ease and effortlessly secured it in place. As juice slowly ran down Ashleigh’s cheeks Kate decided to give Carly’s upturned feet a tickle causing her to shriek and loose her grip on her victim’s wrists.

“Hmmmmmfth sthhhrrrmppp" Ashleigh screamed, the mass of sticky fruit disintegrating in her mouth.

"I didn't have you down as the ticklish type Carly?" Donna asked lightly.

"She caught me by surprise is all" Carly replied with a shrug as she re-seized Ashleigh’s flailing wrists.

Ashleigh spat out the remainder of the nectarine as begged: "no please.... You don't understand!"

Donna regretted she would have to cut the fun short in order to secure all four targets but was glad she had a few minutes spare to help torture the weakling. She began by selecting a second ripe nectarine and acquiring some bondage tape from one of the masseuses who always kept a small roll. Ashleigh struggled as she was re-gagged with the new piece fruit which her captors secured in place with the tape, Carly assuming it was electrical tape and not questioning how conveniently it had been produced as Kate faced the other way.

Together Carly and Donna quickly had Ashleigh's wrists secured in a mixture of tape and the cords to their discarded dressing gowns. Carly had shifted to face the other way, sitting cross-legged on her victim's skinny arms to ensure she had full access to her favourite tickle spots without the risk of her own feet being tickled again by Kate. As she leaned over Ashleigh with glee she decided to explore the silly girl’s ribs, loving how easy it was to dominate the slender brunette.

'Hmmmm.... This one has potential as a ler as well as a lee!...." Donna thought seeing the look of intense satisfaction on the athletic woman's face. There wasn't the standard sadistic twinkle in Carly's eyes but she was definitely enjoying dominating another woman. Donna meanwhile slunk in to claim her prize: Ashleigh's ticklish tummy and sides, taking delight in the way her victim couldn’t move at all. Ashleigh had some core strength but no muscle tone. Were it not for her frequent cardio the tickling would have made laughing painful for Ashleigh, but she had just enough internal rigidity such that the tickle torture did not make her abdominal muscles hurt.

Donna moved from soft gentle tickles to using more force to really punish Ashleigh’s ribs and sides. Carly shifting back to soft fingertip tickles on her helplessly stretched out underarms. The dominatrix finally decided to exploit the sweet spot just her victim's hips. Donna knew that every woman including herself had two buttons somewhere on this part of their body that if tickled with the right technique would drive them berserk. Ashleigh's torture spots were slightly closer to the centre of her body than usual but the tall dominatrix knew when she had struck gold.

"Oooohhhhmmmmhiiiighdddd! Dddnnt Ihhhh nnndddd ttttwwwooouuuu ppphhhh!" Ashleigh wailed into her fruit gag.

Donna cackled sadistically and gave the signal to Greta; one of the staff who had waited patiently and silently throughout the hi-jinks, longer than genuine staff would have done.

"Okay ladies, I know you are having fun but I think of the wrong sort. We have massages and seaweed wraps waiting for you. Better those than cleaning zee pee-pee from zee floor" The stern German woman softly explained.

"Seaweed wraps?" Carly asked inquisitively.

"Yeah I had one earlier, they are good for your muscles, kind of a compression thing I think. Also help get toxins out...." Donna replied, knowing the prospect of improving muscle performance would lure the athletic woman in. As they spoke Ashleigh tried to curl up into a ball having been released by Carly. Kate was still sitting on her knees though and pretended to forget about her as she swirled her feet about in the water. Ashleigh didn't want to protest as she knew this would prevent the reprieve she desperately needed. The fish had ceased nibbling her feet with such vigour and were congregating on Kate's soles instead. Kate shifted position to allow Ashleigh to start to wriggle free, only to trap her ankles under her lap after the sensitive girls feet were out of the pool.

"Nhhhhwoooo!" Ashleigh protested as her fresh pink soles wiggled. Donna caught a glance of the soft size five soles and wished she could carry on with the fun, but Carly was too important to secure. Of all the attendees she was the most able to put up serious resistance if aware of her peril. Luckily she was intrigued by the idea that these wrap things would improve her muscle performance and was happily being led away, first by Donna and then by two of the masseuses.

Carly hummed and fidgeted as she was massaged and oiled in another small room less lavishly decorated than the one Emily had enjoyed it had more of sports-massage feel to it and Carly felt right at home. She co-operated as she was slowly wrapped in the strange seaweed sheet from the ankles up. Once she was wrapped to the knees she began to fidget again so much that a middle aged woman with purple hair sighed and insisted she stand on a wooden stool and grasp a pull-up bar above her head. Soon her captors had her tightly secured in the wrap which was sealed with a final layer of black latex. Carly hated not being able to move and drummed her toes on the stool, a feat the purple haired woman both marvelled at and was annoyed by. Carly had long strong toes and an amazing sense of balance and was wondering what was going to come next, impatient for that swim.

“What say you we box this one up vertically Mike?” One of male attendants asked his colleague.

“Nah lie her down on a bench!” Mike replied.

Carly wondered what they meant by ‘Box up’… Something had been said about an immersion therapy tank or something and she began to protest as the two men picked her wrapped body up with the female attendants helping to guide her. Carly suddenly realised she couldn’t get out of this! She had tried to hold onto the bar out of panic but the release mechanism was hit and the metal bar was quickly caught as Carly dropped. With seconds she was laid on her back on a board to which her trapped body was secured with thick leather belts. As she refused to let go of the bar it was secured to her hands with the same black electrical tape Donna had used on Ashleigh at the pool.

“What are you doinnnnhnnn” Carly protested as she was gagged, hating the further restriction to her movement.

“What kind of box does mistress want this one in?” Mike asked nonchalantly.

“She didn’t say, if we replace the pull up bar we can rack ‘er!” Answered the middle aged masseuse with dyed purple hair.

“Good idea Ivy!” Mike answered cheerfully.

Carly tried to struggle but was hopeless. She felt defeated as she was unable to stop soft ear plugs from making their way into her ears. Her ankles were secured with some strange soft plastic that gripped them tightly within two pieces of wood that met to form the base of her box. Next Carly’s wrists were secured in a similar plastic material to her ankles and stocks clamped over them, this time Carly noticed that air was added to the plastic to really grip her struggling body. Carly’s fingers were briefly freed and the pull up bar removed only to be replaced with a plastic bar that Carly squeezed on as she struggled, it was softer and less rough than the metal pull up bar but she was still uncomfortable and confused by the whole situation. Something about the precise way the purple haired woman had said ‘rack ‘er’ had terrified Carly, she had suddenly remembered those medieval drawings of people being stretched on tables she had seen as a child.

As Carly’s female captors unbuckled the leather straps the two men built the rest of the box around her, adding sides and a lid. Carly caught her breath and tried to evaluate the situation; she was trapped, she couldn’t move… Somebody would surely notice she was gone from the group suddenly Carly’s heart sank. She often just got up and left when she got bored and therefore the other women might not think it out of character for her to disappear. As she tried to think of a way to escape the set of stocks that held her wrists began to move. Carly screamed in humiliation as she felt her wrists being drawn upwards, stretching out her body in the box until it was a tight as the seaweed wrap would allow, Carly’s ass no longer touched the base of the box and what was more she knew her lithe body could be stretched tighter if the wrap was cut away. There was no pain but Carly hated the fact she couldn’t move and angrily flexed her toes and scrunched her soles. Just as her bondage was finished the soft tickles began to her soles and Carly began to laugh and shake her head. Suddenly Donna’s face appeared in front of her on a little screen attached to the inside of her terrible coffin’s lid;

“Hello Carly. Please know that I don’t bear you any ill-will. But my sweet little warrior-woman you are just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is a practical joke me and my friends are playing and since you have always been friendly, if a little too enthusiastic about your own achievements….” Donna began what was clearly a pre-recorded message.

Carly screamed into her gag, the soft gentle tickles too much for her to stand in her heightened state of anxiety.

“…. So I have decided to make this into a game for you!” Donna’s voice continued;

“ If you can keep still from the time this message finishes my assistants won’t tickle you… If you so much as wiggle a toe they can tickle you for one minute per flinch!...”

“Believe me your so-called friend’s will receive no such mercy!”

To be continued #2​

Back at the pool Ashleigh pounded her fists impotently on Kate's back as her feet were tickled by long Ebony fingers, she used both hands together as they were still wrapped to the forearm with bondage tape. The pool attendants had tried to make the ebony sadist stop, but she had just ignored them. It was only when Ashleigh began to choke on the nectarine in her gag that Greta stepped in.

"No, come on now! You were told to stop" The German masseuse chided, tickling Kate's underarms.

Kate flinched and obediently released Ashleigh’s ankles. The skinny girl went to curl up in a ball but was scooped by the waiting Greta. A few of the other masseuses attended to the whimpering shivering tickle - victim, removing her gag and petting her like a rescued kitten. Kate, keen to abandon the scene of her crime quickly followed Donna who whispered;

"Kate! C'mon you're going to miss it!" The tall brunette gestured invitingly as she whispered and winked.

Ever fearful of missing out Kate quickly followed Donna down a corridor to a small room with a massage table and a shelf of equipment. Kate hesitated; her mind suddenly putting the pieces together from fragments only noticeable to another sadist.

"Donna you ain't getting me in one of those wraps so you can tickle me!" Kate declared backing away.

"Code red" Donna quietly answered, not actually speaking to Kate but to the waiting masseuses.

"Wha?..." Kate began, cut off as she was seized.

Two of the male members of staff had quickly enveloped Kate in an expanding plastic blanket. Before she could scream one of the female members of staff had taped her mouth shut using a dispenser especially designed for bondage tape, customised from a piece of equipment that was normally used in warehouses. Kate screamed muffled cries of protest and incredulity as she tried to work out how she had been captured so quickly and what was going on with the expanding plastic that seemed to be hugging her as it filled with air.

"Yes amazing isn't it? They use these in Japan to restrain drunks and troublemakers...." Donna explained before adding; "..of course it isn't as useful as this!"

Kate was baffled, Donna was holding up a long crystal necklace. Slowly the tall dominatrix began to unscrew the long mauve crystal that Kate guessed was a thin phial of liquid.

"This is kind of the opposite of smelling salts, one whiff and you will be ours. It isn't exactly chloroform, but you won't be able to resist my girls putting you in a truly hideous form of bondage!"

As Donna spoke Kate shook her head from side to side with eyes wide in terror.

"Had you gone along with the wrap, it would have just been your feet. But after what you did to Ashleigh I think you deserve some nipple clamps, a nice tight crotch rope... And plenty of tickle torture!

Donna had no intention of treating Kate with any mercy, but had noticed the fearful symmetry between Kate's behaviour and her own darker sadism. With the words 'tickle torture' she extended the crystal phial and watched as her victim's eyes rolled back and her struggling body went limp in the bolstering plastic. Donna and her assistants set to work securing their captives arms and legs with multiple leather straps, hoisting her up on the bench and placing her ankles in a set of stocks.

"Get the glove box!" Donna commanded.

The glove box was a cruel device that formed a coffin around a strapped down victim. The bench Kate was on was to become its base, and the stocks too were compatible. It had a black glass top with an electric screen, like the one in Emily's torture box. But the sides were where the cruelty came in; each was full of holes that bore textured gloves positioned so that people outside the box could place their hands inside and tickle their helpless victim. Some of the gloves were soft, others rough and some even sported little plastic spikes. Kate screamed into her gag as she came round, she had been aware of her peril but unable to resist until now.

Donna just laughed and left to give Makiko the wink that all four victims were secured, it had taken a little longer than five minutes so the stealth-stocks had already been lowered. As she poked her head round the curtain Alexandra was just starting to freak out. Donna wanted to bed that tall redhead so badly; she had longed for years to just get her tied naked in a spread-eagle on a luxurious bed so she could tease her pussy with feathers and brushes until the sensitive ivory-skinned goddess broke down and begged to be her tickle-slave in exchange the orgasm that had been withheld. Donna had done this to many a woman and had an entourage of such tickle-slaves who she trained in the art of this exotic torture such that each new victim could be kept in a state of erotic desperation for hours on end as tormentor after tormentor took turns to tease them as they teetered on the edge of release. Naturally whoever was ‘on guard’ during their eventual climax would take their place…

Ashleigh meanwhile was still trembling. Donna didn’t know it but she hadn’t been boxed up yet. After her ordeal at the pool she had been persuaded to stay by a gaggle of matronly masseuses who had held her tight, gently stroked her hair and fed her chocolates. At first she had felt patronised as the women cooed 'poor sensitive girl!' in a variety of accents. A part of her hated being the centre of attention but another part loved the reassurance and slowly but surely her desire to flee evaporated away. She finally sighed as she received a deep massage from six to eight knowing hands.

Ashleigh barely registered the instruction to roll over so her masseuses could 'work on her front'. She had surrendered her bikini top and was in such a state of relaxation that she had no compunction about her servants seeing her small pert breasts. Wearing only her pink and red bikini bottom Ashleigh was entirely surrendered to the relaxing massage, she felt no sense of danger until after her wrists and ankles were secured and her narrow slim body stretched out tight. As Ashleigh looked up one cucumber disk popped out from around her right eye.

"Wha?...." She murmured.

"Oh don't you worry, this is just to stretch your muscles after we have massaged them" A cheerful Welsh masseuse soothed.

"Oh.... Whatever..... Just don't tickle me like Kate and Carly did!" Ashleigh blearily replied.

"No, we won't tickle you like your friends….. They are amateurs! We are professionals see… When we start tickling you it will be real torture!" The Welsh woman replied.

It took Ashleigh a moment to register what she had heard. Suddenly with a start she pulled against her bonds. Her captors laughed cruelly, their victim's body had been stretched out at a time when her muscles were so relaxed that the sudden tensing only tightened her narrow form further. Each woman headed towards their favourite spot; a large Jamaican woman went directly for Ashleigh's feet, two eastern European women produced feathers for her underarms from a small clay pot whilst the soft voiced Welsh woman stood over her to claim her tummy.

"No please!" Ashleigh wailed as a petite Asian woman entered the room.

"Now we just need to build up your resistance to tickle-torture. For the amount you are going to be forced to endure far outweighs what you can currently stand...." Gwen: the Welsh woman softly explained as a set of stocks was clamped around Ashleigh’s ankles.

"Donna says they will be ready for this one at the wall of shame in five minutes..." The Asian newcomer peeped, marvelling at how the slim girl had been pulled rack-tight with a cushion under her skinny-ass.

"You hear that girls! Let's see how much torture we can fit into five minutes!" Gwen declared.

“Nooooooo!” Ashleigh wailed as her tormentors dug in with relish.

The Jamaican woman’s long ebony fingers contrasted with the soft pale soles they expertly tormented, her sharp well-maintained fingernails scratching just above the supple skin of knowing fingertips. No matter how much the pale soles moved the experienced torturer slowly followed them expertly applying just the right amount of pressure. Ashleigh went berserk but her bonds held tight. Even the two eastern European women feathering her underarms would have been too much for the sensitive girl but with four torturers she was pushed straight into a manic tickle-hell that sent her from relaxation to a red-faced furious panic. Worst of all was how the Welsh woman dominated her tummy and sides, Ashleigh found the woman’s short but effective fingers worse than the torment Kate and Donna had inflicted upon her earlier. The seemingly kindly but terribly cruel woman had quickly explored all the usual spots from Ashleigh’s lowest ribs down to her helpless hips and found nothing but pay-dirt. Despite her victim not being particularly strong, Gwen was still impressed with the slim girl’s core strength and was glad she would be able to punish her for the full five minutes without inflicting any pain or muscle fatigue. Gwen realised she might inflict a crueller humiliation as she prodded with two fingers in a favoured tickle-spot.

“No-ho-ho I nee-hee-hee-eed to peee-heee!” Ashleigh wailed.

Gwen already knew she had found her victim’s bladder and moved on to the next spot, she could sense her victim’s discomfort through knowing fingertips and knew it would be best to slowly build to a humiliating climax. Gwen mocked her victim with the other ‘masseuses’ her mind considering cruel possibilities as she did so. At Ashleigh’s soles the Asian messenger had begun tying back each toe, rendering the once struggling skin into taut canvases of torment for knowing ebony fingers. As the last toe was tied the Asian masseuse claimed Ashleigh’s toes as her prize using two feathers to add to the unbearable torment. As Gwen began to focus on the ‘torture spot’ with a better technique even than Donna, Ashleigh was delivered a knew torment by the two eastern European masseuses; each began to tightly trace one feather in slow circles around their victim’s nipples whilst keeping one feather to swish in her helpless outstretched underarms.

“Ah so responsive!” The blonde masseuse cooed as Ashleigh’s nipples instantly puckered and hardened.

“Such a sensitive girl!” her brunette friend added, tracing the tip of her feather in soft slow circles that got closer and closer to the tip of Ashleigh’s reddening nipples.

“Please no!” Ashleigh begged in a breathy voice, her arousal clear.

“Oh but you are out voted!” The brunette replied, adding; “Not only do we say ‘yes’ but your nips are standing proudly to attention for us, just begging for more!....”

“As Gwen said! We are professionals!” The blonde chimed in, adding; “We tickle torture sweet little temptresses like you all the time!”

“I think we could make this one climax just from tickling her nipples you know!” The sultry brunette added in her sexy accent.

Ashleigh descended into silent submissive laughter. It was pure torture but a part of her was scintillated and intrigued. Ashleigh prided herself on being able to bring home a different guy each night, lately however the pickings had been very disappointing. Although physically attractive almost every guy Ashleigh picked just rolled over and fell asleep or got up and left after they were done leaving her unsatisfied. This had annoyed her more than the five premature ejaculators and the one guy with erectile dysfunction she had belittled and later blanked in the street. Ashleigh liked sex but never insisted on foreplay, she had never even considered the idea of being strapped down and taken to orgasm again and again. Now even though the idea terrified her, it struck a chord. Ashleigh had only tried using a vibrator once and had found it too intense to try again. As the Asian woman shifted to torment her thighs she wondered with a mixture of terror and anticipation if her captor’s would use vibrators or remove her bikini bottom.

“Oh I bet you wish you didn’t have a thigh-gap now! You skinny bitch!” Patience purred as she worked her way up Ashleigh’s inner thighs to the sensitive spot where her thighs met her taint.

Ashleigh screamed, two newcomers had begun using flossers and electric toothbrushes under her tied toes as the Jamaican woman continued to torment her soft arches. The added sensation along with the torment of her thighs renewed her panic and she began to beg;

“Stop I’m going to pee!... Stop I’m going to pee!”

“Well we can’t have you ruining these now can we?” Gwen asked as she unlaced Ashleigh’s skimpy bikini bottom.

“I’m not sure if she is going wet herself or cum!” The sultry Asian masseuse purred as she used two feathers to agonisingly explore the soft spots to either side of Ashleigh’s opening womanhood. Patience was such a sweet cuddly dumpling of a woman but something about this skinny bitch had really brought out the sadist in her.

Ashleigh blushed as she felt the cool air tease her moist pussy. As much as she was utterly humiliated she secretly longed for the feather to get closer to her pussy lips and maybe even touch her clit that was slowly starting to swell and seek attention. Gwen had ceased tickling her tummy and her need to pee had vanished. She was no less desperate as Gwen cruelly presented her with something that looked like a nappy or diaper;

“Now because you’re such a weak, whiny little piss-stain!... We are going to have make you wear a nappy once you are boxed up!...” Gwen began.

“Oh sweet those things are cruel!” The brunette offered gleefully in her faint eastern European accent as she used both feathers on Ashleigh’s left nipple, her blonde friend doing the same to the right one.

“… Thing is these don’t just have the regular stuff in them see!... If you get wet due to being turned on your quim reacts with the crystals and powder to form a stimulating sauce that will keep you cumming for hours on end!...” Gwen continued as Ashleigh whimpered.

“… only thing is, if you piss yourself it stings like fuck because of the Ammonia or something!” Gwen added as an afterthought causing Ashleigh to shrink in fear.

At some point in her ordeal Ashleigh had been gagged with a big red ball that attached to leather or plastic straps, she was unsure as it had just seemed to appear in her mouth as she screamed silently in laughter. It was agreed that before Ashleigh was to be ‘b0xed up’ whilst wearing the nappy everyone had to ‘tickle the piss out of her’ for the final two minutes of her torture. The Asian messenger held a white plastic she-wee in place as twelve hungry tormentors took position. The two eastern European women were joined by two other women to tickle Ashleigh’s underarms ribs and sides. Gwen was joined by two men to really torment her tummy and abdomen. Two other men began tormenting her thighs and knees with knowing squeezes. And at her feet the Jamaican woman with two unseen assistants were continuing a masterclass of torment. Ashleigh was both humiliated and overwhelmed, within seconds she lost control of her bladder. Worst of all was the way the women would coo things like;

“Silly ticklish girl!... Doesn’t know any better!”

“Such a pathetic weakling!... Can’t control herself at all!”

Ashleigh’s humiliation was completed by the men who just silently tormented her tummy and legs until her bladder was completely emptied. Normally Ashleigh liked to see what she could make men do to get her into bed, now the tables were turned and she cringed with embarrassment as the lid was put on the bottle of the ‘she-wee’. Gwen cleaned Ashleigh with a baby wipe before adding a little powder, verbally teasing her as she did so. All the women had gone back to their maternal clucking and cooing with the exception of the two eastern European women who had resumed feathering Ashleigh’s nipples one last time until they were stiff and hard enough for a special treat. The two women showed her two small circular clamps from a special box;

“These are just in your size!” The blonde purred.

“A little something to remember us by as your friends tickle your feet!” The brunette added.

The clamps were not painful but held Ashleigh’s turgid nipples tightly in a way that sent shivers down her spine. Each clamp looked like a small metal dome, the top of which supported a tiny wheel about which the outer part of the cruel apparatus turned like a miniscule carousel causing a series of tiny brushes to gently whisper over Ashleigh’s areolae. The trapped woman gasped as the wheels picked up speed, she remembered her tormentors’ boasts that they could nipple-tickle her to orgasm and the promise that her only item of clothing would enhance the much needed release beyond mere satisfaction. Around her the bench and stocks were being turned into a box by the addition of wooden boards that accommodated and incorporated her tight bondage. Her confiners were skilled in their work and even applied a foam head restraint to prevent her turning her head from side to side. As the lid was placed on the long narrow coffin that held Ashleigh with her arms above her head the two eastern European masseuses waved by wiggling their fingers in a terrifying dance of skilled fingertips and sharp nails.

“We will see you at the wall poppet!” The blonde masseuse chimed.

“We will be focusing on your feet sweetie! No way you will be able to stand that!” The brunette added.

“We are definitely all going to have some fun with ya before your friends arrive… No way are we through with ya” Gwen added as the box lid was closed.

Ashleigh didn’t understand. What did they mean by ‘friends arrive’, everybody invited was here! ‘o0h no!’ she thought as her stomach sank. Donna must have invited all the girls on the ‘sh1t list’ as it had been called. As she panicked Ashleigh felt her coffin-like prison begin to move, she was totally in darkness and terrified. A small glimmer of hope presented itself as at least one of the girls would have to realise this was wrong and insist she be released. Ashleigh felt the air on her still tied back toes as the coffin was wheeled away, she didn’t know how many twists and turns comprised her terrible ride in darkness or where she was going but she knew her torment would continue for at least a little while longer. The air round her feet felt warmer as her coffin stopped and seemed to click into place. The only break in the anticipation and darkness came as two small panels in the sides of her coffin opened up and mysterious hands placed something soft but firm in each of her ears, Ashleigh tried to resist but the foam head restraint severely limited her ability to squirm sufficiently. Then the darkness resumed as Ashleigh was left with nothing but the sound of her own heartbeat in her ears. Suddenly Ashleigh eyes were pierced by a bright light from the coffin lid. There was a screen directly in front of her face that showed Donna sneering down at her with a look of superior satisfaction;

“Hello Ashleigh!...” The face on the screen began, its voice being emitted from the Bluetooth earbuds in Ashleigh’s ears.

Ashleigh tried to respond but had forgotten about the ball gag so only succeeded in murmuring: “Dnnha lht mhhhi hhhhwwwt!”

“This a pre-recorded message and if you are seeing it then I have you where I want you!...”

“Yhhew bhhtch!” Ashleigh responded, too tired to realise or care that her captor couldn’t hear her.

“… I suspect that my minions will have some fun with you at some point but the highlight of this little lesson in humility is to show you what your ‘so called friends’ think of you. You see I know you like to pass on the negative things women say about one another behind their backs. And I know you like to embellish and exaggerate the details and the tone of voice. You like to run with the foxes and hunt with the dogs, as it where…. Well I think it is time that you find out what your foxy friends think of you!”

To be continued #3​

At this point Donna was slinking away to prepare the greeting room for the newcomers who would require a glass of champagne and some cautious diplomacy before being involved in her evil scheme. The other un-invited guests were due to arrive within the hour to arrive, none knew of her scheme exactly but all were keen to gate-crash Jenny’s secret spa-do and it wouldn’t take much for her persuade them to have a little fun at their snobbish ‘friends’ expense. Donna looked back at the room she would guide them to, there was large banner with the words;

Wall of shame

Under this were six smaller signs and four pairs of wiggling feet. Kate and Carly were positioned next to one another on the left whilst Ashleigh and Emily were on the right. In the centre there were two empty sets of holes under signs that read: ‘Jenny’ and ‘Mary’. Donna hoped that Makiko and her entourage would get the bride and maid of honour in their place soon; she had just enough time to record some more taunting messages and tweak the videos the girls would watch in their boxes, getting the timing right had been crucial. Donna was sure her birthday treat would be a complete success, she even had plans to settle a few scores and trap a few of the party girls once things really got going…..

To be continued#4​

Carly in the box mff/f Not sexual yet...

Continued from #2

In her box Carly screamed and struggled. Her captors had made a fun game of softly blowing on her soles are just waiting for natural restlessness to cause her to move at which point they would tickle her mercilessly for about five minutes purring at her to ‘stay still or they would keep tickling’. After around half an hour of these games they used the screen to give her a choice since she couldn’t keep still;

*** Toe-ties or itching powder?***

As they continued to tickle Carly’s frantically flailing feet they showed her two videos side by side. The left side of the screen showed a selection of women screaming as their soles were tickled mercilessly, each toe being tied back by a multitude of different methods. The right hand side of the screen showed a series of stocked women pleading as their captors watched and laughed, unlike the women on the left they were not tickled and their soles were not touched apart from when more itching powder was applied with a white brush, the jar being held up to the camera. Initially Carly watched both screens with eyes wide in terror. Ivy: the middle aged woman with purple hair had explained that whichever side of the screen she looked at the most would become her fate.

A part of Carly dreaded the itching powder but the series of stocked and toe-tied women displayed one after the other both shocked and intrigued her. Carly hated the idea of not being able to move at all. In truth she had never thought much about bondage or tickling; she had loved watched women getting tickled during the ‘hang t0 ugh ‘ portion of that old TV show ‘Gladiators’ but had never thought much about actually tying someone down or being tied down for such torture herself. As a result Carly just couldn’t look away as women had their toes tied back or tightly pulled up by bits of string attached to cruel devices that turned like the racks she had read about as a girl. There was even a device that pushed the toes down to stretch a woman arches out taut. In her ears the Bluetooth speakers allowed her tormentors to narrate as they softly tickled her feet with feathers and fingers;

“Yes these high arches are wonderful, but they will be so much more ticklish once we get them stretched out in toe-ties…” Ivy’s explained as the other women gave the hyena laugh of the tickle-vixens they had become.

Carly remembered laughing the same way when tickling and dominating Ashleigh earlier at the pool. Now she longed for revenge on Ivy, whose sharp nails tormented her arches. The other women held her toes and pushed her arches back so that the skin was tight, taut and ticklish. In her ears their disembodied voice purred and teased that ‘that was where she was heading’ The camera tracing her eyes movement and indicating they had mostly watched the left side of the screen. The screen split into three portions, the centre showing Carly’s own soles as they were mercilessly tickled whilst to either side there was video after video of women getting tickled or begging for their soles to be scratched and scrubbed. Carly’s heart skipped a beat as Ivy cruelly whispered;

“Of course we could always do both!”

After she spoke the screen split into four sections; Carly’s own soles occupied the top left whilst the other four showed Ivy in a set of stocks her feet facing the camera and her face in the background. Carly guessed each of these videos had been made around ten or fifteen years ago as the woman was clearly younger. In the top right corner itching powder was being applied to her soles by two gloves hand that expertly wielded brushes as gloved hands held back her toes so that every spot could be covered with the terrible powder. Carly heard Ivy;

“No not between my toes!” and noticed how different her voice was when she was on the receiving end of torture, she didn’t realise it but Carly now longed to make this woman beg this way.

As Carly looked at the bottom left corner of the screen the camera tracked the movement of her eyes and adjusted the audio accordingly. In this corner of the screen Ivy was toe-tied and begging as her soles were tickled. Her captors initially used feathers and fingers but as Carly watched they used hairbrushes and electric toothbrushes and all manner of instruments she would never have dreamed could be used to tickle helpless feet, she guessed electric toothbrushes had been used during her ‘pedicure’ that had basically been ruthless tickle torture. It was the bottom right portion of the screen that truly terrified Carly though, there Ivy struggled and begged the most frantically as her feet were enveloped in white socks infused with itching powder. Again Carly couldn’t look away and would glance at the video that’s seemed to pause whenever she looked away only to flicker in a manner that made her look again;

“No please not the socks! Don’t tickle torture me and inflict itching powder on me at the same time! I am sorry for not doing my Chores mistress!” Ivy begged,

As Carly watched the videos focusing mostly on the bottom left screen her own toes were tightly secured in little loops of elastic and selection of clamps until each and every one was incapable of any movement. It wasn’t an easy task as Carly had long strong toes that really fought against capture and bondage. Her captors had to set the screen to a five second delay in order to mount their prize. As the last toe was secured each arch as tested with a soft stroke of fingertips to the satisfaction of all except their owner. On screen each video paused and a percentage popped up in big blue bold letters.

The top left read 5% The top right 13%
The bottom right 17% The top left read 65%

“Ohh tough break there!” Ivy announced before adding; “Had you mostly watched the top left we would have just put your feet in and out of different types of bondage or just left them with a heat lamp on them until your friends arrive, of course that would make them even more ticklish so we still might do it!...”

Carly was enraged, she though the game had ended and hadn’t realised the camera was still tracking her eye movements. Plus she wanted out of this box to get revenge on that purple haired bitch!

“At least you didn’t focus on the double torture though, that was pure hell for me!” Ivy added proudly, certain that she could take more torment than this athletic young woman.

Carly’s torture continued unabated. Her pedicure completed, now her toes were kept still and her arches subjected to hairbrushes. Just as she thought things couldn’t get any worse oil was added to her soles and the hairbrushes began to vibrate. ‘What would these perverts think of next?’ Carly thought as she was forced to watch the full video of Ivy’s intense session tickling combined with itching powder, her own torture being shown picture in picture with the same five second time delay that made things unpredictable. Finally with the purple-haired woman on screen as red faced and desperate as she was the video changed to show a group of women Carly loosely knew descend the stairs. There was Lisa, Molly, Rosie and a geek-girl who Carly called Sarah but who was actually called Sara. In truth Carly got most of these woman’s names wrong as she only talked a t them about her own interests and never for to know them. She hoped they would persuade these strange people to let her out of the box but strangely found herself wishing after that she would get a chance to tickle some of them; they looked appealing in their white dressing gowns and slippers, she wondered who amongst them was the most ticklish.

To be continued #5

Last edited:
Ashleigh in the Box mff/f (More sexual)

Continued from #3

Ashleigh felt as if she was in a dream, she could feel her feet but it was like they weren’t there, separated from her by the thick wood of the stocks. On the screen Donna continued;

“… You see I have let all your little drinking buddies know what you think of them. I have even shown some of them screenshots of the WhatsApp group, not just of what you have said but what you have let the other girls in Jenny’s inner circle know. Suffice to say when they find out about your little weakness they are going to have some fun at your expense, in this screen is a camera so I can let them see your reactions. I can also show you live streaming video footage of your torture and that of the other girl’s in your little clique.”

The image on the screen subtly changed and jumped, Ashleigh was too terrified to realise it but now it showed Donna live;

“And I can also show you what kind of tortures you can expect to receive afterwards, in fact let’s do that now as I prepare them for the revenge portion of your torture!” Donna declared before disappearing from the screen.

On the screen a pair of tiny feminine feet were squirming in toe ties, the heels looking lovely and soft and round and the arches deep but dainty. Ashleigh was alert enough to guess that their owner was either kneeling or lying face down, if she had to guess she would have said they belonged to a teenager or a young Asian woman; they were similar in size and appearance to Ashleigh’s own soft soles, maybe a little smaller. Slowly a hand appeared with a brush and began to coat the soles in some kind of sticky gooey substance. Ashleigh squeaked as her own soles received a similar treatment as her pedicure began with the application of lotion. On the screen words appeared over the image;

*** As you enjoy your pedicure watch as 18 year old Isabella is punished for never feeding or looking after her cats***

***Watch her squirm and beg as her neglected feline’s lick tuna oil from Izzy’s soft sensitive soles***

Ashleigh watched aghast as two small black and brown cats sauntered their way on screen and began to lick Izzy’s arches. The screen changed to show a pixelated close up of young Izzy in the top right corner, the shot revealing Izzy to be kneeling in a set of stocks with her wrists and head locked in a pillory. Ashleigh flinched and squirmed as her own delectable soles were treated to pedicure interspersed with occasional tickles from the two eastern European women. On screen Isabella struggled, screamed and begged;

“No please!.... Get them off me!.... I love them but you have to stop this!.... It tickles so much!” The young girl begged as fresh oil was applied to her soles and the cats encouraged to return to dine from fresh tuna scented soles.

As she couldn’t look away Ashleigh shut her eyes tight and was instantly rewarded with a barrage of tickles to her trapped soles. The sudden assault caught her by surprise as fingers and hairbrushes assaulted her immobile arches and toes. What shocked her even more was Gwen voice in her ears;

“Open your eyes and keep them open now!” The dulcet welsh tone commanded in a commanding and yet somehow friendly manner.

Ashleigh open her eyes and the tickling was reduced to a gentle fluttering of fingertips. On screen the camera showed a close-up of the cats’ rough tongues licking the sensitive spot between Izzy’s small toes. Ashleigh tried to curl her own toes but they were tied as tightly as Izzy’s. Her efforts were noticed and a new device began to tickle her toes. Ashleigh squeaked and squirmed, not knowing what caused the new sensations but wishing she could curl her toes to protect the delicate spot underneath. On the other side of the wall Gwen smiled as she ran an electric flosser under Ashleigh’s toes and handed another to Patience, the petite Asian messenger who gleefully accepted the tickle-tool and joined in tickling Ashleigh’s delicate tiny toes. Ashleigh watched Izzy suffer as her own soles were tormented, she cursed that she had pre-preened such that only a short pedicure was necessary.

On screen ‘Young Izzy’s’ soles were now bright pink, each spot being carefully given a small amount of the oil and the cats encouraged not to lick one spot too much. The area under her toes had proved a favourite as the oil collected there, her unknown captors adjusted the toe-ties such that each spot received a licking and even brought in little clamps. Only their hands were ever seen apart from when they punished Izzy for screaming, swearing and threatening them by tickling her petite upper body until she relented and went back to soft submissive pleas for mercy. On screen poor Izzy eventually reached the end of her tether and was screaming;

“No please! I promise I will feed them and look after them just stop!”

As Isabella went from frantic pleading to weary breathing the video went into freeze-frame with the text;

*** Isabella’s punishment for not feeding her cats is complete, her wilful spirit broken and her negligent behaviour corrected ***

*** Now watch as we punish Izzy for not cleaning their litter tray by scrubbing her soles***​

As Ashleigh read the words she felt a deep dread that her own pedicure would be taken up a notch and she would suffer in the same way as poor young Izzy did on screen, she was starting to understand the way these freaks think! True enough on screen two buckets of hot soapy water flanked Izzy’s soles and two assailants produced scrubbing brushes to scrub her feet clean starting with her heels and the balls of her feet. Ashleigh suffered a worse fate, numerous scrubbing brushes many with motorised heads around an inch wide were applied to her soft soles. Something else was tickling her toes too, she would later recognise the sensations as she was forced to watch Izzy suffer a pair of electric toothbrushes to the toes. To begin with Ashleigh’s tormentors went all out scrubbing her feet all over but after the first assault they really let her focus on only one or two spots being tickled at a time. Ashleigh didn’t know it but all three of her friends were suffering similar fates in boxes, some even worse than her own.

The slower torture meant Ashleigh could focus on Izzy’s torment that always seemed to be quickly followed by the same tickle-tools being applied to her own soles. Ashleigh could guess which brushes were being used even though she couldn’t see them. The worst was definitely the toothbrushes on her toes, there was no denying that the terrible sensations came from the same toothbrushes that had tormented poor Izzy. Ashleigh could even recognise the techniques used to get every spot between her small delectable toes. As a second set were added she hit the roof, four of the terrible brush heads with their spinning bristles targeted the worst spots under her helpless toes as several soft supple fingertips traced up and down her arches. If she hadn’t been stretched out rack-tight in her box it would have rattled and shaken. Ashleigh had forgotten all about the camera on her face but her tormentors watched gleefully as this technique proved to be the most effective torture so far. On the other side of the box Gwen pressed a button to send the video of Isabella back to one of the most torturous parts, bookmarked for just such a use. Then she handed flossers to Patience and some of the other girls. Now was the time to break this one in.

Ashleigh screamed as her soles were scrubbed and explored with numerous tools that tickled as they cleaned. On screen Izzy wailed and begged just like her. The torture was relentless and seemed never ending. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Izzy began to scream;

“No stop this!..... I will clean their litter tray!.... I will clean anything!..... I will do anything just stop this!....”

This heralded the last torturous minutes for both women. As the scrubbing of her own soles stopped Ashleigh came to a sudden realisation, she was on the verge of climax! The nipple-clamps the Eastern European woman had cruelly applied had kept her aroused throughout her ordeal as they slowly turned making the soft brushes glide over her welcoming areolae. This combined with the constant tugging and squeezing of her engorged nipples had pushed her to the brink of climax. She had barely realised it until the tickling stopped but she was still red faced and panting and wanting…. Something!

The screen changed to a still of Isabella’s soles under the words;

***Her feet thoroughly cleaned: now Isabella will be punished for constantly leaving the heating on and turning it up when she has been told not to!***​

‘Fuck! Who is punishing this girl her evil step-dad!’ Ashleigh thought to herself.

Ashleigh watched as Izzy’s soles were heated by two hairdryers, her own soles were receiving a similar treatment and she whimpered unsure of what this was supposed to do. Next Izzy’s soles were oiled by a pair of slender Asian hands, on screen the young brunette giggled and winced and the oil was applied to her already pink soles. The hairdryers were returned to their optimum position over Izzy’s soles. Ashleigh found that her own soles were hot, but not too hot. She winced as her own soles received a similar oiling and she watched as the video was set to fast forwards. Now Isabella’s soles were bright red, the young girl whimpered and curled her toes; her anxiety captured perfectly in split-screen.

“Izzy…. Did you know you are now more ticklish than you have ever been?” A deep mysterious voice asked.

On screen the young girl freaked out and started begging;

“No! Please don’t tickle me anymore I have had enough!... No please I can’t take it!”

As her soles were heated it caught Ashleigh by surprise that she was hoping that they would tickle the spoilt girl more. The nipple clamps were still working their magic on her hypersensitive buds and areolae and she was also starting to feel the promised tingle of the powdered nappy as her juices flowed. As the first fingertip tickles started on Izzy’s soles Ashleigh orgasm hit full force. Her captors knew what was happening and abandoned the sole roasting in favour of an all-out tickle assault on the scale of their earlier punishment when Ashleigh had looked away from the screen. This time they used vibrating hairbrushes on her arches and electric toothbrushes on her toes. Ashleigh screamed as she climaxed hard feeling the tingle increase to scintillating roar as her quim reacted with the special powder, as she pulsated she felt the stimulating mixture get taken further and further into her womanhood. Her captors were relentless and continued to tickle her harder and harder and she climaxed again and again with ever greater intensity.

Just as Ashleigh was starting to falter and flag the two side panels opening up on her narrow coffin and two pairs of slender Asian hands began to explore her struggling form, not aiming to tickle, torment or stimulate but simply finding their way around. On screen the words appeared;

*** Here is a little something to keep the party going***​

Ashleigh squirmed as something soft was placed over her face, she inhaled some kind of sweet intoxicating mixture and coughed into her ball-gag. She felt a slight prick on her left arm as she was injected with a syringe. On screen the image was now split four ways with Izzy’s face and soles in the top left and right corners and her own soles occupying the lower halves. As she watched and suffered Ashleigh found she was still caught out by sudden changes in her tormentor’s techniques. She was too busy suffering and climaxing to realise a five second time delay was a part of the video to increase her torment. She struggled and screamed as new hands began to explore her sides through the open side panels. She somehow knew it as the two eastern European women who had tortured her earlier. The torture seemed to go on forever but finally the screen changed to read;

*** We are going to have to stop now as your friends are nearly ready***​

The screen then showed Ashleigh’s other group of friends laughing and walking down the stairs with champagne flutes in hand. There was Lisa: a short bubbly blonde Ashleigh had gone toe-to-toe with in many a drinking contest. Sara: a gawky geek-girl with a stutter that disappeared as her speech became slurred after the third glass of wine. Rosie: A stout auburn-haired country-girl from the West Country who was fond of cider and other girls Ashleigh recognised from her nights out with the less-sophisticated crowd. The other three boxed up women were shown their approaching tormentors on their screens too.

To be continued #6

Emily in the box ff/f (sexual)

(Continued from 1)

In her box Emily screamed into the hydration-gag as the screen changed to show a panicky brunette looking from side to side as some words started to form in gothic letters.

‘Karoline cheated on her partner, as she is not hugely ticklish we decided to exploit another weakness’

Emily whimpered as her feet were massaged, vaguely aware that her pedicure had started but more terrified by what she saw on the screen.

“Nein, nicht die Insekten” Karoline’s voice wailed.

On screen the sultry brunette winced and giggled slightly as something was applied to her skin with soft brushes by women wearing black veils. The poor German woman was naked and stretched out tightly between four posts. Reaction shots showed her pull at her restraints as her captors cooed softly in German. There was something deeply unsettling about the way she was trying to keep her nerve. Emily knew she would be screaming and thrashing far more if in the same situation as this poor woman and was frantic now as her captors occasionally spider raced their nails up her arches as they pumiced her heels and the balls of her feet. On screen a tall leather-clad woman with some grey streaking her blonde hair was slowly whispering something to poor Karoline. The screen explained in the same gothic letters;

*** ‘In case you missed it...
Karoline’s partner has explained to her that if she can resist becoming aroused as her pussy is tickled she will be spared the ant-torture’. ***

Emily screamed as the words made sense to her. ‘Where women even ticklish down there?!’… ‘Would they do that to her?’ She watched with wide eyes as a soft brush was slowly traced over the poor German woman’s folds. Emily breathed heavily in a panic as she watched and listened. Amongst the derogatory German words uttered by the tall blonde she made out ‘S1ut!’ as her former girlfriend’s clit slipped out from under its hood. A close up of Karoline’s face showed her red faced and sobbing, next she screamed as the large glass jar of ants was shown to her. Now she really struggled, the camera showed close ups of her hands pulling at the bars of the hand manacles and her feet kicking. As she screamed she was fitted with a big red ball gag by two of her veiled captors. Then the camera showed something being secured between Karoline’s legs, Emily was confused it looked like a series of three thin slender chains. The screen again explained as the image on screen paused;

*** ‘In case you are confused this is what we call a ‘Harem chain’ ***

*** ‘It will keep Karol’ wet and open for the ants to crawl over her most sensitive parts’ ***

*** ‘The more she moves, the wetter she gets’***

***The wetter she gets the more the ants will be attracted to her sweet salty slit***

Emily tried to look away as the ants were applied, the horrible sadistic blonde had paced up and down and pretended to tip the jar two or three times until her victim was flushed red with desperation. Emily couldn’t look away as the primal screams of terror indicated the harlot was receiving her long awaited ant punishment, the ball-gag barely stifled the scream. The camera showed close ups of the ants crawling over her face, the backs of her knees and also her pussy. After several such shots it showed ants crawling up a patch of grass that had been placed just under Karoline’s ass so that the blades tickled her as they delivered the ants.

Emily had no idea how long she had been watching and squirming but there was no doubt in her mind as to the cruelty of her captors. Her toes had been freed from the assortment of clamps, buckles and little elastic loops to be coated in lotion and massaged. Apart from the odd deliberate tickle from her captors the overall sensation might have been pleasant for the struggling blonde where it not for the visual audio stimulation of Karoline’s torment. Emily squirmed as she watched ants crawling over the poor woman’s eyelids to get at the salt of her tears. Every now and then a small amount of powdered sugar was applied to the sultry brunette’s smouldering pussy to ensure the ants kept skittering over her hypersensitive clit. Emily watched aghast as the terrible glowing screen split to show a close up of an ant traverse Karoline’s throbbing clit as the awful red countenance of the now exasperated brunette glowed and pulsed on the other half of the screen. Emily couldn’t understand what the poor German woman was trying to scream but assumed it would translate to;

”Get them off! Get them off!!!! GET THEM OFF!!!!”

The screen then showed the words;

*** “Orgasm #3 for the slut!” ***

Emily curled her toes, she had never thought of being made to orgasm as a form of torture or humiliation but now dreaded the games her captors would surely play with her. She tried to struggle but her own soles were now being encouraged into some kind of sock. Resistance proved futile and before long each foot was sheathed in white cotton socks with an individual pocket for the big toe. Little flashes of her own soles were interspersed with the horrific images of Karoline’s torment upon her screen, she saw the white socks briefly and was reminded of Japan. As Karoline was shown two tubs, each containing assortment of terrible beetles and worms that were to be strewn over her helpless form, Emily felt something like plastic begin to encase each sole. Again the screen showed her a brief snippet of the plastic bags that were being used to soften her soles. Next came thicker black socks that were loose enough to scrunch between her toes which were restrained once more. As Emily desperately tried to struggle the screen changed to a still of Karoline’s frantic terrified face under the words;

*** ’Karoline suffered the ants and insects for three hours before finally passing out’***

The screen then changed to read;

***She awoke staked out on an anthill in some secluded spot’***

A still image of her still naked and gagged body was shown proving that this torture too was inflicted upon the slut.

***’Now let us see how her girlfriend faired when convincing us to inflict such punishment’***

To be Continued #7​

Last edited:
Kate in the boxmfff/f (More sexual)

Continued from #4 I think….

In her box Kate screamed into her gag, her tormentors had shown her no mercy. As promised her nipples had been secured in evil little clamps and pulled up to the top of the box by strong thin cords. Her captors had ruthlessly tickled her upper body using the textured gloves, figuring out which gloves worked best on her sensitive neck, underarms, tummy, breasts and thigh and adjusting their position until each hole in the side of the box bore the perfect glove. Her colourful swim-suit had been stripped away and her pussy teased with a feather until she was wet, then a textured rope had been tightly secured over her womanhood such that every flinch and attempt at escape was translated into soft delicious friction that had driven her close to orgasm. The tape with which she had first been silenced had come off as she willed herself not to give Donna that satisfaction of humiliating her: ‘I’m not letting that bitch make me cum on a bit of rope!’ she had thought as a ball-gag had been secured in its place. Between the tugging on her nipples and the constant attention of the rope Kate found herself getting ever more sensitive to the textured gloves and tickling of her feet. Not only had the pedicure been utter hell thanks to the toe-ties her captors had purposefully tickled her with all manner of brushes and tickle-tools, the screen in front of her face showing their cruel administrations with a five second time delay.

Just as Kate was about to climax the tickling stopped and she beheld her friends walking down the stairs on her little screen. Her captors utilised the holes in the sides of her box to prepare her. First removing the nipple clamps and replacing them with a cream coloured bikini top that felt strange against her rock hard nipples as if there was plastic gripping them. Her crotch rope was removed and replaced with a bikini bottom of the same fashion and appearance as her top which was secured with cords. Just as Kate was starting to regain the energy to protest and struggle at the odd tingly sensations her captors wiped her arm and quickly injected her with something. Kate couldn’t believe it: ‘how dare they!’ The shot of the women descending the stairs was replaced with Donna’s face;

“Just thought I would have my minions tidy you up before your friends arrive… Oh and I hope you had lots of fun and orgasms, because between the gel and that little injection you are not going to be able to climax until sometime next Thursday….”

Kate screamed in rage as she realised why her womanhood and nipples felt both ice cold and as if they were on fire. ‘Could they really do this to her?’ She had read stories about orgasm denial and chemical methods to make women horny had hell but unable to cum… ‘Was this really happening to her or was it a dream?’ She thought as she watched the group of women mill around the spa area where she had been earlier that morning without a care in the world.

To be continued #8​

Last edited:
Emily torture in the box continues ff/f (Very sexual)

Continued from #7

Emily’s psychological torture had been designed to maximise the terror she now felt watching the vivacious party-girls descend the stairs. Emily recognised a few of them, not by name but by the subtle insults and put-downs she used to make them feel inferior. She knew they would want revenge and had been shown video after video of the cruellest tortures inflicted upon superior aloof women like herself, each video began with a similar shot of women descended stairs. Now as she watched the un-invited party girls walk down the same flight of stairs she had descended to this hell-hole she whimpered and trembled.

After the video of Karoline’s ant torture she had been forced to watch the Maria pay for the abduction and torture of the cheating German brunette. Maria was tall with long blonde hair streaked with grey, clearly a few years older than her cheating girlfriend. Emily had struggled as she watched the tall woman get tickled as she knelt in a torture frame with her toes tied and arms secured in a Y-shape. Numerous veiled women had tickled her until she begged for mercy, every time she spoke an item of clothing was cur away from her trembling body until she was naked, then the real torture began.

The camera zoomed in on Maria’s shaved pussy that was slowly tormented with feathers and brushes until the blonde begged for orgasm, the screen showing how long she had been ‘teased’ in hours and minutes. From time to time the veiled women would go back to tickling Maria or slapping her soles until they were bright pink and then tickling her. Emily watched as the poor woman’s soles were oiled and roasted with hairdryers. With each denied orgasm Maria seemed to get more ticklish, her captor cruelly used ice lollies the second time they took her to the edge of ecstasy and left her hanging, licking the sweet sticky goo from her goose-pimpled flesh as she softly begged in German for the feathers to finish the job. Maria passed out only to resume her torment strapped on her back to a metal frame that was above a bath of ice, now every time she got too close she was dropped into the ice to ‘cool off’. Emily winced at this cruel torture, terrified as Maria looked like an older version of herself. Around the sixth or seventh time Maria was dunked in the ice she broke down and begged in her native German;

“Nein!.... Bitte!.....Kündigen Sie den Deal… Ich kann das nicht ertragen!”

The screen then changed to show the words;

***With her endurance trial failed we offered Maria a new deal****

** *We honour the original terms but with the addition of taking her as a tickle-slave along with her cheating partner***

The video then changed to show Maria back in the kneeling device howling in ecstasy as a wheel of slowly turning feathers tracing a devilish path across her undercarriage where her thighs met her taint. Two women were also using motorised feather dusters to tickle her still-pert breasts. A third woman was doing something else, Emily couldn’t see at first but then the screen changed to show a special device like an electric toothbrush only with a longer softer head being applied to Maria’s throbbing clit. Other women continued to tickle Maria’s pale and pink feet that were encased in nylons as she was moved from a kneeling position to a standing one. Emily watched in horror as a similar ‘harem chain’ was applied to Maria’s overstimulated pussy, the little chains neatly being secured such that any movement would be translated into scintillating sensation. Emily’s heart skipped a beat as the little locks where secured with a click.

***When these go on, they don’t come off!***

Next the video showed Maria strapped down to a bed, naked apart from her nylon stockings and ‘harem chain’. She was sleeping. The screen then showed the words;

***Maria’s first day as a tickle-slave***

Two Asian women entered shot wearing skimpy French maid costumes and nylons. Both giggled with glee and brandished light grey feather dusters.

“Wakey –Wakey tickle slave!” One chimed.

“Tickle-tickle!” The other purred.

Emily watched aghast as the screen split into four. Maria was getting tickled in the top left and bottom right sections whereas the top right and bottom left sections showed the newcomers milling around in the spa drinking Champagne and eating fruit. Maria was getting tickled on her nylon clad feet and squirming under the feather dusters that were applied expertly to her pert breasts and outstretched underarms. The screen showed close ups of her nylon soles as more and more maids came to join in the fun, they were the old fashioned kind with the re-enforced heel and toes and seam running up her pale arches. The cruel screen also showed videos of Maria being forced to do housework as the maids tickled and teasing her; Emily would loathe to be forced to clean an oven or scrub a floor as the harem-chain forced her to climax, from Maria’s face it was clear it was humiliation for her too: not to mention pure-torture. After terrible long minutes of watching fifth image appeared in the centre of the screen, Emily’s owns soles were proudly on display with the words;

***Coming soon!***

Emily tried to struggle and scream but her bondage was perfect. She just knew two or three of the girls would make a bee-line straight for her soles; she loved to belittle and taunt them. Molly in particular Emily would condescend to and shame for her high sex drive. As Emily watched Molly laugh and lie on her tummy her broad soles in the air she knew the brunette would want payback for all the subtle ways she had been snubbed and slut-shamed. The image of her Emily’s soles expanded to fill the entire screen with the words;

***And you are more ticklish than Maria***

*** And twice as deserving of these tortures***

The image of her soles contracted again to show Donna leading the party-girls into the room Emily guessed was on the other side of the wall. There were multiple shots of the girl’s inquisitive and excited faces before the camera panned to show the ‘wall of shame’. Six pairs of soles were shown toes up with signs that read;

‘Kate’. ‘Carly’ "Jenny" (blushing bride!). 'Mary' (Maid of dishonour) 'Ashleigh'

and Finally Emily’s own soles with the words: 'Queen Emily .

As predicted Molly’s eyes widened and twinkled and Emily knew with a sinking feeling in her stomach that the sultry brunette would head straight for her own soles.

To be Continued #9

...... N.B I have added more to the final part I have few more bits written and a lot for the sequel to the original Alexandria story. Hope you have enjoyed and feel free to comment now :)

Last edited:
Master!
One of the best stories on this forum. You really did your best!
It is pleasant to read.
Please, more nylons! <3

Master!
One of the best stories on this forum. You really did your best!
It is pleasant to read.
Please, more nylons! <3

Thanks. Don't worry both the sequel to the original and the unfinished part with Maria will contain nylon tickling :)

I have also added a wee bit of nylon tickling in the final instalment above.

Outstanding, truly a work of art!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back