• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy New Year 5783

milagros317

Verified
Happy Rosh Hashanah to all who celebrate it! May 5783 be a great year for you. :D

Does the Hebrew calendar have an end point?

I'm not asking due to belief in a messiah or anything.

I'm simply asking because I'm curious.

Does the Hebrew calendar have an end point?

I'm not asking due to belief in a messiah or anything.

I'm simply asking because I'm curious.

Some people believe that the Messiah will arrive on Rosh Hashanah (New Year's Day) of 6001, which would be in September of 2240. This is based on the belief that 1,000 of our years are just one day to God, so that would be the beginning of the divine seventh day.

Some people believe that the Messiah will arrive on Rosh Hashanah (New Year's Day) of 6001, which would be in September of 2240. This is based on the belief that 1,000 of our years are just one day to God, so that would be the beginning of the divine seventh day.

O wow that's amazing. I never knew this at all.

O wow that's amazing. I never knew this at all.

The cynic in me notes that this prediction is far enough into the future that nobody making it now will be alive to be called to account when it does not happen.

The cynic in me notes that this prediction is far enough into the future that nobody making it now will be alive to be called to account when it does not happen.

Yeah, also the Earth has been around for a hell of a lot longer than just 6,000 years as science and carbon dating have repeatedly proven.

Hell, our species (aka homosapiens) have been around for about 300,000 years.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back