• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Message Trouble., Client Trouble, And ,. Health Trouble?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross heard the message, he decided not to obsess over it, with it being the middle of the night, and would investigate it in the morning.

When Ross got up, he suddenly got a very bad dizzy spell, and nearly fell over.

Ross was able to get up, and make his way against the wall, back to the bedroom.

Ross tried to quietly climb into bed , from the foot of the bed, but Kayley, who knew Ross for a quarter century, knew he was ailing.

"What's the matter?" Kayley asked.

"I opened my eyes, went to the den to look these companies over for Timothy , got dizzy, and came back to bed. Is that enough of a synopsis , teacher?" Ross said.

"Yes, that is troubling enough. Please stay in bed unless you have to go to the bathroom. See how you feel in the morning" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Yes, guard"

As it turned out, Ross's Botox shot was not long off. While the weather had cooled off from the brutal heat of that summer, it was highly possible that the shot was wearing off, and that Ross's migraines and dizzy spells were starting to come back.

The next morning, Kayley awakened, and was dressing for work, when Ross opened his eyes.

"I know you are aware of what I have to tell you. See how you feel before.." Kayley began.

"I think I'm a little better, but I'm not going in at nine sharp. As you said, I own the company. I figure if I hold my own, in at noon, out by five or six, okay, guard? I will be home by seven at latest, probably earlier" Ross said.

"Just fine. Have a good day, Market Man" Kayley said, kissing Ross and dashing out the door.

Ross called the office and talked to Victor. "Vic, Good Morning. I had a bad night with dizzy spells. I think I'm better this morning. I'm planning to be in around noon. If something changes, I will let you know" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" Vic said.

Ross tried a "Trial run" went into the den, turned on his home computer just to look at things, seemed fine, and by eleven, went into the shower, to head to the office.

When Ross arrived at the office around noon, some people were there, others had gone out to lunch.

"Ross, how do you feel?" Vic said.

"Better, thanks, or I would not be here. As you know, I get my Botox shot in a couple of days. This is either the shot wearing off, or just seasonal allergies. I would think a combination of both. I'm planning to just sit at my desk, do work, and ah,, keep calm" Ross said.

"Good plan" Vic said.

Ross had the papers for Tim's offerings on his desk. He tried to study them, but was honestly too out of it to really concentrate. When John came back from lunch at 130, Ross went into John's office.

"John, please look this over and give me your opinion. I'm sure I've told you, and, most of the staff, about my migraines. I get Botox treatments every three months. I'm due for one this week. My last shot must be wearing off. I do not want to give any opinion until I'm fully clearheaded. Thus, since I asked you to please work on Tim's work, please look this over carefully. As I told you, we have time, just give me your honest opinion, we will discuss it first, and then I will look it over, and talk to Timothy, okay?" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" John said.

Ross managed to stay in the office that day, do paperwork, left at 530, and got home a bit after 630 with traffic.

Kayley kissed Ross at the door. "How is RossShell head feeling this evening?"

"I went in about noon. I literally could not concentrate on what Timothy gave me,. I have a month, so I'm not obsessing over it. I get the shot this week. Let me just take it light, get the shot over with, and then, if I have any after effects, and when they wear off, I will go back to the trenches. No OKC until I am 100% better. If I have to sit down one oil deal, Fritz and Steve will certainly understand. Doctor K said it usually takes up to two weeks after the shot for the effects from the shot to be felt in the body. Maybe by later this month I can go to OKC, let's just see." Ross said.

"You are thinking so well. The larger staff, delegating the other people to accounts, having John work with you on Timothy, and now this. If you had been this way years ago, you would have been much better off now" Kayley said,.

"Kale, as my Dad says so often. "You cant undo it. " I can only do now, and move forth from here" Ross said.

Ross was truly fighting it that week, he was lightheaded, dizzy, and felt very tired.

Mister P called Ross during the week, and mentioned a deal.

Ross honestly said.

"Mister P, the last week or so I've been having symptoms. Lightheadedness, dizziness, fatigue, You know that I get those Botox shots for my migraines every three months. Any other time you know that I would jumped on a plane and been down there within 24 hours. This time my partner and best friend, I'm sorry, I just cant. I am getting my shot in a couple of days. The Doctor says it takes a week to at most two weeks for the medicine to get into my budy. As soon as humanly possible, I will come down for several days for us to do whatever you want, okay?" Ross said.

"Of course, my best friend and partner. As we have always said, health first. I dont even know exactly what week we are putting together the investors. If it wont wait, or someone wants to see the fields or the deals now, we can always tell them that you cant leave New York due to an important manner , and will be present to all meetings via phone conference or video calls. We will figure it out. Have no fear, health first" Mister P said.

"Thanks, buddy" Ross said.

When Ross got home that evening, he told Kayley of the events.

"John looks over Tim';s info first, and I told him I will look at it when I'm more clearheaded after the shot. I told Mister P what is going on. He knows I get the Botox. Mister P and I agreed that I either attend any meetings via video conferencing from here, or we postpone the show until I feel better, even if it is up to a month. Whatever is, is. You know as well as I do how I've been fighting it this past week" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I'm glad to see how you are taking your health seriously, and making that your priority"

Tim did call Ross's cell phone that evening, but calmly.

"I know you are not feeling great, and I'm sorry. Dont worry about the work . You have 30 days. John can even call me with his opinion, and I will listen. Even if you had a week to look it over at the end, it would not matter. It will all get worked out" Tim said.

"Thanks, Tim. I 'm glad we have come to this understanding" Ross said.

Ross came out of the den, and gave Kayley a small smile.

"I just talked to Timothy. He was actually, rational and understanding. I think that my teaming up with John on Tim's work was the best decision I've ever made, for my health, and my OKC involvement." Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good plan. Just hang in there a couple of more days, you will get the shot, and you will be on your way to feeling better" Kayley said.

Ross got into bed that night.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and tried to relax.

The business was , or seemed to be, under control until after he would get the shot. He had an understanding with Mister P, and with Timothy.

The problem for Ross was, that over the past week, he had been feeling really lousy, with lightheaded feelings, and dizzy spells.

The shot was the next day or at latest the day after, depending on the Doctor's schedule.

How would Ross feel after he got the shot?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
It is tragic that Ross has yet another health crisis.

"I just talked to Timothy. He was actually, rational and understanding. I think that my teaming up with John on Tim's work was the best decision I've ever made, for my health, and my OKC involvement." Ross said.
If not the best, then is was certainly an excellent decision.

As you know from reading these stories, Ross suffers from migraines.

Ross will be getting his shot soon.

(As will the author, tomorrow for real, thankfully)

Ross needed to team up with John for his own good.

His health, Timothy's seemingly never ending demands, and Ross's obligations in assisting Fritz and Steve in running a major energy company, made this decision on Ross's part almost needed.

I'm thinking about sneaking in a rather.. "Dramatic Story" tonight, if I have the energy.

If not I will and will have to wait until tomorrow after My headache Dr shoots me with seven nice needles in my neck and head.

We will just have to see.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back