• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost Time, Off Track, Diversions, And Reprecussions.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The days went along until Ross's shot came along.

Doe to a scheduling issue, the Doctor had to push the shot back one day.

This gave Ross three days, and allowed him to make what he would find to be a very unwise move.

"I'm going to OKC tomorrow for a show with one hundred investors. I will be back the day after tomorrow, and will get the shot the day after that" Ross said.

Kayley was not happy.

"You sound like a 14 Karat Hypocrite to do that after all the other moves you;ve made recently, and with how you've been complaining about dizzy spells the last week or so. I will say what I do so many times when you make stupid moves., Go at your own risk" Kayley said, turning around and walking out of the room.

Ross was a bit steamed, and decided to sleep on the den sofa the night that Kayley said those words.

In the morning, Kayley was getting up to go to work, when Ross tried to go to kiss her goodbye, and she pulled away.

"Just get there safely and get home safely., We will talk about this when you get home and after you have had the shot" Kayley said.

Ross got into the Uber, went on the plane to DFW from JFK, then the change over to OKC.

When Ross got to OKC, knowing his tight schedule. the men did not bother to go to the office. They went straight to the field, for one show at the field office for 100 investors.

Fritz, Steve, and the field foreman spoke at the field office, before they went to the field with the investors while Ross waited sitting down at the field office.

As it turned out more men met them at the field, for a total of 250 investors, of which 100 signed up.

When Ross, Fritz and Steve got back to the OKC office, they went up to their office for what they thought was routine discussion after a show.

When Ross got inside the office, as he went to go into his own office there, he got a terrible dizzy spell, lost his balance, and fell down.

Fritz and Steve saw it and came running into Ross's office to help him.

"Ross! Oh My God! Get up and go sit on the couch, partner" Fritz said.

Ross sighed, and rested his head back.

"I guess that is my punishment from God for pushing myself by coming down here. I do not plan to tell the teacher about that, or I will be less one wife by the time I get home. She clearly told me "Go at your own risk"

Well, that is what I get for risking it. " Ross said.

"Ross, please dont push it by trying to go home tonight. Check into the hotel. Change your flight to tomorrow, and either take an Uber to the airport or we will drive you. Your appointment is not until the day after tomorrow anyway. Just tell the teacher you are tired and have a headache " Fritz said.

"Good idea. Let's eat at the hotel restaurant and then I can go upstairs and hit the hay" Ross said.

Ross made a noon flight the next day that would get to JFK at 5 pm.

He then called Kayley. "Just called to tell you I'm tired and decided to come home tomorrow afternoon I'm in the hotel. I will be home by 7 depending on traffic" Ross said.

"How do you feel??" Kayley asked calmly.

"As my dad likes to say. "Fair" Tired and a bit dizzy, but nothing serious" Ross said, knowing he was not telling the truth, but avoided doing so to spare Kayley from such a long distance, and to spare himself a screaming fight on the phone, or an earful of phone slam,

"Okay, see you tomorrow night" Kayley said.

Ross had dinner with Fritz and Steve at the hotel eatery. They then said goodbye. and Ross decided to Uber to OKC airport.

That night, Ross slept at intervals due to his dizzy spells.

The next morning, Ross checked out of the room, took an Uber to the airport,. and hopped on the plane to DFW and JFK.

His plane landed at 455. He then climbed into an Uber, getting home at 6.

Ross gave Kayley a light kiss upon entering, then went to drop his bag.

"How was the show?" Kayley asked matter of factly.

"Decent, we signed 100 people" Ross said.

"Thats good. I can tell you're hiding something from me. I can see it on your face" Kayley said.

"Okay, fine. I had sex with Alicia, divorce me!" Ross said.

"You are lying. Besides, Fritz told me that Alicia is engaged to a big guy who could knock you on your ass wimpy market boy" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Fine, truthful teacher, you want the truth? The reason I stayed over is because I fell in the office when we got back from the show. Fritz, Steve and I did not want me to get on a plane after that happened, so I figured I would rest the night" Ross said.

"That I believe. Okay, so I said "Go At Your Own Rosk" and look what happened? Was it worth it?" Kayley challenged.

"As my Dad says, you cant undo it. So now I am home, and the shot is tomorrow. No more time until the shot, so I cant jerk around at all. If I have any symptoms after the shot, let's just say I learned my lesson so I will not go back to the office until I feel up to it okay?" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross "Okay"

When Ross and Kayley got into bed, Kayley went after Ross.

"I thought you are pissed at me. Why are you going after me?" Ross asked.

"Simple, you confessed, I want to use you as my sex slave, and you might be out of commission tomorrow. I will lie here with you all night until you service me. Your appointment is not until late tomorrow as you know, and I took off, so I have all the time in the world " Kayley said.

Ross lied holding Kayley, her bare breasts in his face, as his pecker finally hardened, he kissed her from head to soles, briefly tickled her soles, and mounted her from on top.

"Can I get foot smell, the ladder, and a good tickle tomorrow night?" Ross asked.

"If you're up to it, yes. You serviced me tonight, so I figure I owe you a few favors." Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley tried to sleep, but neither could get much sleep.

Ross was weak and dizzy.

Would the shot help him as the previous ones had?

That would be seen.

Ross learned two things: He was reminded not to push himself when he's not well, and he learned (again) that Kayley can tell when he's lying about something.
I hope he remembers those lessons.

Yes.

Kayley did not even seem that infuriated when Ross told Kayley his problem.

Ross truly felt like crap, and decided to do a show which he made a lot of money for, but as you have said before, does not need, because he is so wealthy already.

More to come, likely tomorrow, as the authors real life Botox shot is today.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back