• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctors, Shots. Grounded, Explanation, And Flight.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day, Ross awakened to a call from the Doctor's office which said that the Headache Doctor had a cancellation, and could see Ross that day at 430.

Ross climbed into an Uber early, wanting to beat the traffic into Manhattan from Queens. He arrived at the Doctor's office a half hour early, and then waited patiently for the Doctor to see him.

Ross explained his symptoms to the Doctor. Ross told the Doctor that after Ross' s first Botox shot, Ross had experienced throbbing headaches weeks before the second appointment. Currently, for about a week, Ross expressed to the Doctor that Ross was experiencing dizzy spells, unsteady balance, and had fallen while on a business trip. The Doctor confirmed that the shots were working, and that while the dizzy spells Ross was having were definitely due to a migraine, the fact that Ross had gone from throbbing headaches, to dizzy spells was a positive step.

As Ross had in his two previous Botox appointments, Ross was given seven shots in his neck and head, which felt like large pinches. After the shots, the Doctor told Ross that Ross could go home. When Ross asked if he could return to the office, the Doctor said that Ross could go back to the office "The next day for a reasonable work day", and could travel "In about a week" as by then the shot medicine will have gotten into his system.

When Ross got home, Kayley was waiting. "Doctor K said that the dizzy spells were a migraine, teacher. Yet, the fact that I progressed from throbbing headaches to dizzy spells, he said is progress. Just as before, I have to go back in two and a half to three months. The Doctor said I can go into the office tomorrow for a reasonable work day, so I figure I will work 9 to 5 or 530 or 10 to 6, and he also said I can travel in about a week, so I'm thinking in about ten days I go to OKC for two or three days, okay, schedule keeper?" Ross offered.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Just fine"

"Let's ditch this joint, and you can take me out to dinner" Ross joked.

"Me? You make ten times more money than I do, market boy" Kayley whined.

"Yeah, but you have access to my joint bank account with loads of green in it, so dont go crying poverty. After shots, your husband does not rate being bought a burger, steak of piece of chicken? That is cruel" Ross shot back.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I was just joking, market boy. You rate being bought anything your heart desires" Kayley said.

Kayley and Ross went to a neighborhood pub, where they ordered Grilled Chicken , salads, potatoes, and iced teas.

When they got home. Kayley said to Ross. "Shoes come off, and then you service me, market boy. First my feet, then the rest of me, no tickling, and no ladders, at least not tonight, okay?" Kayley said.

Ross saluted Kayley "Yes, Madam Dom Teacher"

Kayley kicked off her closed toe medium heeled shoes, and put her bare feet in Ross's lap. Ross bent down, took a huge whiff of Kayley's feet, wiped them down with a sanitizer, water, and then began kissing her feet, and sucking her toes, as Ross's member became stiff, and Kayley's insides got increasingly wet.

"Can I take you to the bedroom and fuck you, teacher?" Ross said.

"Go for it. No one here is arguing with you" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went to the bedroom, where Kayley ripped off Ross's clothes, and then her own.

Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles and toes as her insides became more and more wet.

Afterward, Kayley pushed Ross down, and climbed on top of him.

"This teacher loves you to the ends of the earth and back. This teacher would do anything in the whole world for you" Kayley said.

Hearing that meaningful talk, made Ross explode inside Kayley with a rush.

"Oh, that was sooo good" Ross said.

Ross was tired, and Ross and Kayley fell asleep quickly.

About 3 am, Ross awakened, put on boxer shorts, and went into the den.

When he turned on his computer, there was an email from Fritz, which Ross figured he would answer in the morning.

From behind him, the nude Kayley approached him.,

"Please come back to bed"

"Please put something decent on teacher" Ross joked.

"Oh, shut up and just come back to bed. This is nothing you have not seen a million times before. I'm serious. Please just try to rest" Kayley said, leading Ross out of the chair, and into the bedroom, and into bed.

Kayley led Ross back to bed, and snuggled with him, as Ross finally drifted off to sleep with Kayley's head on his chest.

The next morning, the alarm woke Ross at 7 am, and Kayley was already at the kitchen table drinking tea.

"You dont look too bad for a guy that just had seven shots in his head" Kayley quipped.

"Good morning to you too, teacher. I'm fine. I will leave here at 8, get in by around 9 out at 5 or 530, home by 630 at latest, okay, clock watcher?" Ross asked.

"Fine" Kayley said.

"I am going to call Fritz and tell him it will be seven to fourteen days before I can travel, and with John handling Timothy, I am in like Flynn" Ross said.

"That all sounds wonderful " Kayley said.

Kayley left, and Ross jumped into jeans and a long sleeve shirt with blazer, and got to the office around 930.

"Good morning all" Ross said, striding through the office.

"Good morning, Ross How do you feel?" Vic asked.

"I feel pretty good, my friend. How are you? I am grounded for a week or two, then I can fly again. Anything happening?" Ross asked Vic.

"John wants to see you for one thing regarding Tim, otherwise, all is quiet" Vic said.

"Okay, thanks" Ross said.

Ross went into John's office. "Ross, how do you feel?"

"I'm good or I would not be here. What is it with Tim?" Ross asked.

"Tim called me saying he wanted to meet with both of us about figuring out a price to sell one of his medium sized companies" John said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, I will call him. Even though I'm here, I'm going to need a couple of days to make sure I'm really thinking clearly before any meeting. I will tell him two to three days. I will be here for at least a week, maybe ten days or two weeks, depending on how I feel" Ross said.

Ross went into his office, took out his cell phone, and called Tim.

"Hi, how are you feeling" Tim asked.

"Not bad. I had a headache and some dizziness last night after the appointment, I seem to be better today. I cant go to OKC for a week to ten days, so I am here. What is this I hear about selling a medium sized company?" Ross asked.

"When would you be available for me to take you and John to lunch to explain this?" Tim said.

"Give me say three days. I'm sure you're going to give me detailed stuff to look over, and I want to make sure I'm clearheaded to give you an honest opinion, okay?" Ross offered

"Fine. Just feel better" Tim said.

"Thanks, will call you tomorrow" Ross said.

Ross's next call was to Fritz.

"Buddy, how are you?" Fritz boomed.

"Okay. I;m grounded for say ten days, so after that I will come down there ASAP to work" Ross said.

"Dont worry about that. After what happened last time, please air on the side of caution. Steve and I want to cut you in on a small building project. Do you have a million on you?" Fritz joked.

"Not on me, buddy, but I can get it within a week or two. When do we need this mil?" Ross asked.

"Within thirty days so no rush" Fritz said.

"When I feel better, I'm going to call Alan Hell to ask him if the lawyers in his Philadelphia office can meet with me for a day, and we will talk to you via Zoom. We have not done a deal with the Philadelphia people yet, and I think it's time" Ross said.

"Ross, a word of caution, Mister Hell is probably our most important oil and gas contact. We have hundreds of his lawyers as our investors. Word is that there is a shark Senior Partner in that office who does not like Ross C very much. This gentleman thinks you are a hustler and a bullshitter. I think you and I should talk this over very carefully before you just zip to Philadelphia" Fritz advised gently.

"Okkkkay. Ross will listen to the mature partner who also happens to be one of my best friends. No Philadelphia until we talk about it. Fritz, you seem to be forgetting that John Fish was a bit hard assed to me at first, and now we work together just fine" Ross said.

"Its different with Fish. Fish is that way with everyone. This lawyer guy in Philadelphia specifically points the finger at you, buddy. I'm not saying we cannot. I'm just saying we must proceed with extreme caution" Fritz said.

"I understand, extreme caution. We will plan it all out before anything with Philadelphia, fair enough?: " Ross offered.

"Yes, most fair" Fritz said.

Ross worked through the day, decided to call it quits at five, and got home at six.

"So how was your day back?" Kayley asked.

Ross sighed. "As my Dad says "Fair. I have a meeting with Tim and John from the office in three days. I can go to OKC, but Fritz told me that Alan Hell's Philadelphia office wants to do a deal with us, except for one senior partner who apparently thinks Ross C is an asshole and does not like Ross C, so I have to proceed with caution. When I go to OKC I will talk to Fritz, then run it by Hell and we will figure it out" Ross said.

"Ross, you are an asshole, but not as much of one as you used to be. Let's just say that after almost losing your company and your wife, you have learned some lessons from both the teacher, and your partners and clients" Kayley said.

That week, Ross worked through the week, feeling fine.

Ross called Doctor K on Friday, telling Doctor K that he felt fine, and asking Doctor K if Ross could travel that Monday or Tuesday, and Doctor K said if Ross was okay, he could travel.

Ross came out of the den. "Fuck this city. Doctor K said if I feel fine, I can leave. I will take the weekend, and one extra day. Tuesday I am out of here for three or four days. "

"Okay, if you feel okay, and Doctor K says you can go, then go" Kayley said.

That day, Friday, Ross also met with Tim and John at Shun Lee.

"Here is the company. I'm guessing with you home this week, Ross, you are going somewhere soon" Tim said.

"OKC either Monday or Tuesday for up to four days, depending. Please let John look it over. I will look it over during the weekend when I come home. You said we have a month, so this will get figured out" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley spent a quiet weekend.

Early Monday Morning, Ross got into an Uber, and went to JFK for his flight to OKC.

How would this trip work out? With Ross being permitted to take this trip by Ross's own Doctor, would Ross hold up, and have a good trip, both health wise, and business wise?

All of those things would be seen.

"Dont worry about that. After what happened last time, please air on the side of caution. Steve and I want to cut you in on a small building project. Do you have a million on you?" Fritz joked.
Seeing Ross collapse from a dizzy spell was apparently quite impressive in the scary direction.

"Ross, you are an asshole, but not as much of one as you used to be. Let's just say that after almost losing your company and your wife, you have learned some lessons from both the teacher, and your partners and clients" Kayley said.
IMO, a fair assessment.

Ross has learned a lot of lessons, and on the trip he collapsed he learned another one.

Do not go on a business trip to anywhere if you are not feeling well. No amount of money is worth it.

More to come, likely by tonight.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back