• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your ideal lee? (Personality and appearance)

Q_0

TMF Expert
My ideal lee would be blonde,(I mean any hair color can be hot but blonde is cheerful) blue or green eyes with tanned skin. About 5'1 to 5'4 in height, wearing cute casual clothes (like a crop top and shorts, but with sneakers not high heels... They're like for older women trying to be "sexy" even though I fail to see whats sexy about them) and not a gym fanatic but not overweight either. Slim is great, don't need to be sickly skinny or some sort of athlete, getting real tired of the fad.

Personality wise I'd prefer someone cheerful and bubbly and not have the tickling fetish and absolutely refuse to be bound. As a ticklish person I would never in a million years agree to be bound and tickled so it's difficult for me to imagine a very ticklish person agreeing to it and being tickled for minutes. A 5 second tickle to a really ticklish person is worth far more to me than seeing someone bound and tickled for ten minutes.

Lol chill Op, the forum isn't as responsive as it once was.

I wouldn't say I have an ideal type but some attributes I do really like or some I don't compromise on.

Height: Probably anything below 5' 7" ish.
Body type: Um, slim to...not slim (not trying to shame generally)
Arch: prefer high arch but not a deal breaker
Laughter type: deal breaker for me is spastic/screamer. Ideally someone I can get to silent laughter or someone that matches the intensity of the tickling.
Personality: Shy submissive

That's pretty much my ideal criteria.

Lol chill Op, the forum isn't as responsive as it once was.

I wouldn't say I have an ideal type but some attributes I do really like or some I don't compromise on.

Height: Probably anything below 5' 7" ish.
Body type: Um, slim to...not slim (not trying to shame generally)
Arch: prefer high arch but not a deal breaker
Laughter type: deal breaker for me is spastic/screamer. Ideally someone I can get to silent laughter or someone that matches the intensity of the tickling.
Personality: Shy submissive

That's pretty much my ideal criteria.

Nice organised way of explaining!

In the fetish\fantsy\wish list word - Its Princess Kandi.

In reality (and I admit to being lottery ticket lucky) its the love of my life Rachel. 5'2" 110 lbs light brown hair killer body with very ticklish size 4 feet.

A. Ticklish
B. Human
C.Legal/Adult
D. Breathing
E. Into having a dirty old 53-year-old fat Italian guy tickling them

Body: petite and slender, 5'2" or shorter, tiny feet, smooth skin, feminine tone (not muscular)

Dress: sexy/cute and inviting, tight dress/top or teasing/revealing like low-cut or bare midriff, very short shorts/skirt (or bottomless!), nylons a big plus, heels or no shoes

Laughter: squeals, squeaks, giggles, gasps, or screams. I love when she can't help it and seems surprised by the intensity of her feelings. Also awesome if she gets turned on being tickled

Personality: cheerful/bubbly or playful/cute/teasing are best. Shy or sexy both also attractive. (No interest in the serious or angry types, even though it's cool if tickling makes them actually cute/nice for a moment)

Finally, she has to ENJOY being tickled! It's only hot for me if the lee is having fun

Looks don't really bother me at all!

What I like is chemistry, compatability and that bit of connection.

The Lee is putting their trust in you, so hopefully you've chatted to them for a while before meeting and brought along water and chocolate

I'm no oil painting, but if a lady has chosen to want to play with me, then that is priceless!

Oh nice, I see this thread has gotten a little more active.

I like this topic! Happy to chime in here.

Most of my play partners fit the description of female and age 21+.

Preferred lee outfit is casual clothing, consisting of a tank top/ sports bra on top, jeans, Capri pants or shorts. No shoes. It’s expected that all lees are barefoot.

Tickle bondage: either strapped down on the tickle table, tickle mattress or strapped down on the tickle couch.

All tickle sessions include the lee strapped onto the tickle table
Or mattress and have all tickle areas explored and exploited.

Also helpful when your play partner LIKES being tickled, which mine do!!!

She is in her 30's or 40's. She is curvy, squishy and jiggly. She hates submitting to me, but she must (punishment, blackmail, quid pro quo). She is strong and likes to be in control. Being tickled while restrained is a bit of phobia but she knows she must face it. She is talkative, she can't help trying to talk her way out of this, she begs, bargains, protests, tries to mislead. She tries talking to herself to maintain composure. Her only consolation in how beautiful and turned on she feels. She is made to wear the type of stripper/slut attire that she finds demeaning and would never do on her own accord.

She is in her 30's or 40's. She is curvy, squishy and jiggly. She hates submitting to me, but she must (punishment, blackmail, quid pro quo). She is strong and likes to be in control. Being tickled while restrained is a bit of phobia but she knows she must face it. She is talkative, she can't help trying to talk her way out of this, she begs, bargains, protests, tries to mislead. She tries talking to herself to maintain composure. Her only consolation in how beautiful and turned on she feels. She is made to wear the type of stripper/slut attire that she finds demeaning and would never do on her own accord.

Oh my!

Lolo. Everything about her. I'd pay high 4-figures just for an hour with her stretched out on a rack, but alas she has left our little tickling world.

Adult woman, very ticklish, can't get enough with an appetite for tickling and getting tickled unlike anything I've thought possible.

You know it’s funny. I have three play partners that I seen with regularly, and none of them is my “ideal“ lee in body type, but we have a great time because I’ve gotten to know each of them, they’re nice people, and I enjoy spending time with them and chatting to them about things other than tickling just as much as I enjoyed tickle torturing them! The fantasy of the “ideal” is fun, no question, but in the end it’s chemistry that counts. ! I’m ace, so, in my case, it’s not even sexual chemistry, it’s just personalities clicking. I enjoy getting to know people who work hard at their job, take friendships seriously, and are more extroverted than I am. People with fun stories to share before we meet, and after the tickling is done.

Now, as for ideals, because who doesn’t enjoy the fantasy, right, blondes, light brunettes and redheads. Male or female, I play with either. I like a slim build, shorter than me. Or in the case of guys who are very seldom shorter than me, on the slimmer side. I’m plus size, and I get endless amusement out of holding. a ticklee down during sessions hehe. I like. lees who feel comfortable enough to laugh out loud, the grunting and squeaking thing doesn’t really engage my interest. someone who’s a bit of a brat, and will push me just to see how I decide to punish them.

I used to lee myself, back when. I am much, much happier on this end of the feather, lol. Just had to find the right fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute, petite, about 18-19-years-old, fit as a fiddle, but not manly at all. College-teen and adorable. Doe-eyed and innocent. Good girl, without a doubt. Conservative. Many a naughty toy one could leave on the table in plain sight and she would have no idea what it is, nor its intent or domain of use. Most importantly, though, is the cuteness. Cuteness isn't flat-out attractiveness. Cuteness is more Alize Jacotey and Britney Spears than Heather Locklear and Farah Fawcett. Cuteness is Cathy Rigby and Sally Field, Marisa Tomei and Jodie Foster, maybe young Ashley Judd. Cheerleaders and gymnasts, perky and dainty and bright-eyed and energetic.

She's got to be energetic so she can squirm and twist and buck and fight the bondage for my enjoyment. A cute little gymnast undergraduate would do nicely, indeed. The struggling and the sounds - that's the pleasure for the tickler. It's like playing an instrument. A cute little gymnast student-athlete would be a sexy little Stradivarius. A properly sadistic, sex-fiend of a tickler would play her all night long Tanned, with hair in a bob-style, or in a ponytail or perhaps in a little dancer's bun at the base of the neck. (I detest the recent style of putting the hair in an assembly at the top of the head and much prefer the style of the late 90s and early 2000s of the back of the head ponytail.)

She'd be trusting and a bit naive, though not a dull-witted bimbo by any means. Rather, a bright, good-natured little nubile who simply can't see the lecherous, horny perv hiding behind a respectable, benign facade as he lures her into his trap, toying along the way, dropping hints here and there to be remembered once it's too late.

tall and slim, big feet (obviously) with high arches and long toes, must be kind and have a love of art and creativity

I know this is cliche answer but all I care about is her being a woman & her ticklishness

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back