• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else tired of so many girls having the exact same gym obsessed body?

Definitely agree. There's nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and positive body image, but being massively overweight isn't natural. Don't take my word for it, let science do the talking. Its bad for your joints, organs, and so on.

As a fat guy, I agree.

In terms of attractiveness, that just goes back to our cave man/monkey roots. Lacking science, sophistication, genetic mapping, & cocktails, proto humans & early man for a few million years had to judge on-sight through physical attraction who would be the best to breed with while having the smallest likeliness of illness or defects. That kind of hard wiring doesn't go away because society evolves. It just gets suppressed - if we're lucky. The pedophiles, psychopaths, & extreme autistic folks who are problematic today are partly who kept us alive as a species for many thousands of years.

In terms of hard science, the effects on joints, organs, etc. is simply physics. After a heart attack, & two back surgeries and potential for a third (triplets!) I'm learning all sorts of new things in my 50s that I couldn't imagine in my 20s.

As a fat guy, I agree.

In terms of attractiveness, that just goes back to our cave man/monkey roots. Lacking science, sophistication, genetic mapping, & cocktails, proto humans & early man for a few million years had to judge on-sight through physical attraction who would be the best to breed with while having the smallest likeliness of illness or defects. That kind of hard wiring doesn't go away because society evolves. It just gets suppressed - if we're lucky. The pedophiles, psychopaths, & extreme autistic folks who are problematic today are partly who kept us alive as a species for many thousands of years.

In terms of hard science, the effects on joints, organs, etc. is simply physics. After a heart attack, & two back surgeries and potential for a third (triplets!) I'm learning all sorts of new things in my 50s that I couldn't imagine in my 20s.

I agree that there are genetic aspects to attraction that relate to health, although being more portly was once a sign of wealth in certain cultures, which has an attraction of its own.

Obviously, this specific indicator of wealth doesn't apply to modern Western society, but it shows that attraction can be somewhat culture-dependent. Having a preference for women with a particularly large butt is cultural, for example. Some other cultures prefer women with a slimmer butt.

I bet they're imperfect, too. No one is. Demi's right, and it's not a big deal.

Late response, but her point wasn't that no one is perfect. Her point was she didn't have the "Perfect" underweight body. There is no real perfection, there is only people's tastes. Some like: Chubby, Anorexic, Toned, Very muscular, obese or like me - someone who is slim without being extreme about it. No one has the "correct" taste, we just have different tastes. However, being anorexic or obesity is dangerous.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back