• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else tired of so many girls having the exact same gym obsessed body?

Q_0

TMF Expert
Sometimes when I'm bored I try to look for imqges of cute girls on Instagram or tiktok. I end up being more bored than when I started. They're all unnaturally skinny or have six packs, it's genuinely difficult to just fine some cute slim girls. Theyre the type of girls that think if you can pinch some skin on your stomach, you're fat. Demi Lovato shared a picture of her pinching her stomach saying she's not perfect... So she's basically saying anyone who isn't unhealthily skinny or someone obsessed with really hard abs is a flawed human, nice one Demi. Its this type of mindset that leads to unhealthy insecurity in women and an extremely bored Q_0.

I'm very confused on what keywords you are using when you are searching on Instagram lol

Sorry you’re unable to j/o to your full potential. Please accept these white knight points which can be redeemed at any participating Sunoco.

I'm very confused on what keywords you are using when you are searching on Instagram lol

I can't remember, I think instead of tags I was just searching instagram galleries which had random models in them. Google images and Pinterest has pretty much anywhere I go has this problem.

Sorry you’re unable to j/o to your full potential. Please accept these white knight points which can be redeemed at any participating Sunoco.

If you're calling me a white knight I'm not sure how this applies to me.

I can't remember, I think instead of tags I was just searching instagram galleries which had random models in them. Google images and Pinterest has pretty much anywhere I go has this problem.

Might I suggest searching for what you want to see so you do not get bored? Lmao

Might I suggest searching for what you want to see so you do not get bored? Lmao

I try, but I would not know what to tags to use. For example if it's google images and I type hot bikini girl or Instagram model I'll get the same looking gym obsessed body over and over again. Guys who are into health nuts, chubby girls or bbws can find images easy but for those that like a normal looking slim body? Very hard to find, especially with the already skinny models trying to look Skinnier in their photos than they are by sucking in their stomach and posing in certain ways. A lot of these girls pictures I see would probably be up my alley if they didnt pull that crap.

This is what I mean by an attractive slim body.

images (3).jpeg

images (14).jpeg

Her name is dimple Hayati. I had to search for Indian actresses to find this because India doesn't have this unhealthy addiction to being skin and bones. No one needs to be slimmer than this and if someone thinks they do then they have problems and probably think the grim reaper in drag would be the hottest a woman can get.

Dude, my GF who I plan to marry one day has the body of a female wrestler. What's not to love about a body like that?

Dude, my GF who I plan to marry one day has the body of a female wrestler. What's not to love about a body like that?

Not all female wrestlers have the same body so I dont know what you mean. If you are talking big buff girls who are rock hard everywhere, that is your thing, not mine. If I am tickling a girls stomach and its rock hard abs its like touching a mans stomach, not digging into nice feminine softness. Does not look or feel nice to me.

I completely get what you're saying. They all seem to have this artificial perfection that I just find a real turn off.

Not all female wrestlers have the same body so I dont know what you mean. If you are talking big buff girls who are rock hard everywhere, that is your thing, not mine. If I am tickling a girls stomach and its rock hard abs its like touching a mans stomach, not digging into nice feminine softness. Does not look or feel nice to me.

She isn't rock hard dude. Yes she has muscles but it's not like touching a stone.

She isn't rock hard dude. Yes she has muscles but it's not like touching a stone.

I don't know anything about your wife, I was talking about the body type where they have solid flat abs that they suck in in photos because they STILL think they're too "fat"

It's up to them if they want to promote this.

I just find their attitude in general is uneven. I tried to book Little Rabbit, from England. She declined me.

I think adultwork.com has a pretty layout, but it's a bloody chore trying to initiate a meet on there. Even if you do meet a woman, certain ones are icy. So in most cases, you walk away feeling like crap.

You're always complaining about how meeting women online doesn't work out yet refuse to just talk to women in person. Screw the fetish site nonsense and just talk to a nice girl as a person. Anxiety and fear of people doesnt go away on its own, it is only killed if you fight it by going outside and being social even if you can't stand it at first. That is all I'll say on the topic to avoid the thread being derailed.

I like flat bellies, so to answer your question; no, there can't be enough girls with 'gym obsessed body' for me :']

More bored with / grossed out over tattoos, tattoos, tattoos; women with massive buttocks being “sexy,” or morbidly obese women being considered BBWs when they only fulfill one of the B’s - and they’re overqualified in that area.

Last edited:
A girl can have a flat belly without being gym obsessed. They go beyond flat belly to either looking sick or they're just plain buff.

I'm much more tired of obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle being encouraged and applauded. That's much more dangerous. Being massively overweight and out of shape shouldn't be anyone's goal

I'm much more tired of obesity and an unhealthy lifestyle being encouraged and applauded. That's much more dangerous. Being massively overweight and out of shape shouldn't be anyone's goal

Well large women don't make my image searches a problem, the gym obsessed ones do.

I just find their attitude in general is uneven. I tried to book Little Rabbit, from England. She declined me.

While I'm sorry you got rejected I will state that this woman is under no obligation to agree to a meet up let alone date you dude.

This is what I mean by an attractive slim body.

View attachment 716680

View attachment 716679

Her name is dimple Hayati. I had to search for Indian actresses to find this because India doesn't have this unhealthy addiction to being skin and bones. No one needs to be slimmer than this and if someone thinks they do then they have problems and probably think the grim reaper in drag would be the hottest a woman can get.

I bet they're imperfect, too. No one is. Demi's right, and it's not a big deal.

Guys who are into health nuts, chubby girls or bbws can find images easy but for those that like a normal looking slim body? Very hard to find, especially with the already skinny models trying to look Skinnier in their photos than they are by sucking in their stomach and posing in certain ways.

Definitely agree. There's nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and positive body image, but being massively overweight isn't natural. Don't take my word for it, let science do the talking. Its bad for your joints, organs, and so on. But saying any of this today is considered body shaming, so...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back