• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Energy Jaunt, And, Energy, Physically, And In Other Ways

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross dozed on his flight to OKC.

Ross felt a bit tired, but nothing too serious.

When Ross got to OKC, he got into an Uber, and went to the office.

"Ross, good to see you, buddy! How do you feel?" Fritz asked.

"A bit tired, decent, or I would not be here" Ross said.

"Okay, I figure, we go through some perspective people today, shows at the fields the next two days, and then home at the end of the third day. If you feel any pain or major tiredness at all, just tell us, and I want you to go home, okay?" Fritz said.,

"Yes, Sir. Let me call the Teacher, and tell her I arrived safely" Ross said.

Kayley had just gotten home from a half day and a meeting, so she answered the phone.

"How are you?" Kayley asked.

"A bit tired, but managing. We are just going to plan in the office today and go out to dinner tonight. Two shows if I can do it, and home by midnight in two days from now, okay?" Ross offered.

"If you can do it, thats fine" Kayley said.

When Ross got back into the same office with Fritz and Steve, they handed him something.

"What is this?" Ross asked.

" A surprise. A small office building already approved by our good friends the zoning commission Also, ten million, already loan approved by a bank made out to you, sir" Fritz said.

"How could they do that?" Ross asked.

"Simple, we showed them your commission and salary from just the oil and gas alone, and did not even have to ask you for anything on RossShell. It was approved, and all you have to do is sign" Fritz said.

"How long do I have to pay this off?" Ross asked.

Fritz sighed. "With the hundreds of millions of dollars which the men in this room have earned together, will you please just keep quiet and sign the damn loan, or your next month's check, or commission from this trip, will be held up by me! For someone who always says "Trust me " to everyone, you certainly are not living up to that" Fritz said sharply.

Ross sighed, and signed the loan papers. "Okay, I'm sorry, my apologizes, and no disrespect meant. Worst case if the building does not work out, I can either pay it from my energy commission checks or work a payout plan from RossShell, sorry to obsess" Ross said.

Fritz grinned. "Thank You, partner. Steve and I will handle the details, and you will get your nice big check as usual when the property is built and rented" Fritz said.

Ross, Fritz and Steve went out to dinner, then Ross went back to the hotel to sleep. Before he did, Ross called Teacher.

"How is energy boy?" Kayley asked.

"A bit tired, but managing. Only two shows to take it easy on me, a surprise loan that I had to sign for ten mil that I will either cover from the rent on the building, my energy checks or RossShell, and I will be home late in two days, probably around midnight" Ross said.

"Okay, sweet dreams, will talk tomorrow" Kayley said.

The next morning, Ross, Fritz and Steve met for the oil show at the field with about 200 potential investors. The usual ,, lecture, DVD show, and then money commitment,. Seventy five said "Yes" which was not bad.

Ross was tired, but managing.

Ross, Fritz and Steve had dinner in OKC as usual, and Ross went to sleep in the hotel.

The next day, Ross packed his case, put it in the back of Fritz's SUV, and the same scenario happened. To the field with about 250 investors, lectures, show, and money commitment explaination. This time about seventy committed to sell, just short of 150.

"Not bad considering how brief of a trip this was. We are taking you to the airport, so you can get home tonight" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "I'm tired, sounds like a good idea"

Ross was driven to OKC Airport, got on a 5 pm flight to JFK, changed in Dallas, and landed in JFK just before midnight. He got into an Uber and arrived home about 1230.

Ross opened the door, secured it, and went into the bedroom.

Kayley was dozing. Ross lightly kissed her on the cheek and she stirred.

"How was OKC?" she asked.

"Not bad, just short of 150 investors will sign. The guys surprised me by getting a loan approved for me , for us to build an office building just outside OKC City Limits. Just routine stuff" Ross said.

"How do you feel?" Kayley asked.

"Tired, probably a bit more tired than usual due to getting back to myself from the shots. I'm not dizzy or lightheaded, so hopefully that is a good sign. Of course no office tomorrow. I will stay home, and work if I have to . Maybe we will do dinner tomorrow night when you get home from work" Ross said.

"We'll see, now get out of those clothes, and come to bed. Market Sub gets the night off. Teacher Dom is tired, its too late, and you need to rest after that trip" Kayley said.

Ross threw his dirty clothes from the trip and the ones he was wearing into the hamper, and changed into clean boxer shorts, and a t shirt.

The couple both feel asleep.

The next morning, Kayley left at her usual time, kissed Ross goodbye, as Ross slept many hours through the morning.

About ten he called the office.

"I'm home, is something wrong?" Ross said when he heard Vic's voice.

Vic sighed. "Ross, John and I did not want to call you in OKC with how busy and tired you were, but I hate to say it, it's Timothy again" Vic said.

"What did he do this time?" Ross said.

"If you can get in, you really should be here, its complicated to explain" Vic said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, I was not planning on coming in today, but hearing this I will be in by noon" Ross said.

Ross pulled himself out of bed, into the shower, got dressed in jeans, polo and sneakers not caring what he looked like, and hopped into an Uber

What was it this time?

That would be seen when Ross got to the office.

It must be nice to view a $10 million deal as "routine."

Vic sighed. "Ross, John and I did not want to call you in OKC with how busy and tired you were, but I hate to say it, it's Timothy again" Vic said.
I am not surprised that more aggravation is coming from Timothy.

To Ross and his biddies 10 million is "Routine"

Remember how rich this guy is?

I've made him a mega marketer, and now a mega oil man.

Think of him as like another version of a JR or Bobby Ewing from the show Dallas, or a George Steinbrenner or having a bit less money than Donald Trump at his peak.

Timothy always causes aggravation . We will see what it is this time.

More to come likely tomorrow. Feeling some after effects and fatigue from my medical appointment yesterday

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back