• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eternal question. Do we go for it

Yycspagetti

I'm sure we've all been in this situation before. Sitting next to a lady, her feet are right there. Wondering if they're ticklish. But we have the eternal battle. Sometimes these feet belong to wife's friends, mother-in-law's, Friends of Friends, work acquaintances, different people in our life. I've had this happen many times. But I had an internal fight with myself. Yes it would be so much fun to tickle these pair of feet that are in front of me. But then there's the next day. Possible awkwardness. Possible news of my actions getting out. Maybe somebody getting mad. Just curious cuz this has happened to me quite recently. Has anyone had the perfect opportunity to tickle a pair of feet sitting right in front of you, but didn't because your mind just told you that it could be trouble in the future. Or to keep the situation going, any situations where you decided to go for it, and how did your life change because of it.
James

Ah Yes, the eternal moral question of the tmf and a big reason people mock tickle/foot fetishists (thanks y’all). Unless you are in a circumstance with a person who will welcome the touch (which most of these situations aren’t) just don’t do it. Have some control. And for the people who are going to come in and jump down my throat (it’s just tickling!), think of it this way: put yourself in her shoes (pun sort of intended). If a strange man touched/tickled your foot (assuming you’re heterosexual). Would you be okay with it? Probably not. You’d probably lose your shit and deck him. so why should the “lil lady” be okay with it? To satisfy your inability to practice self control? No one should ever non-consensually touch anyone for any reason, ever. It’s 2022 and it’s not okay anymore. Just look and admire from afar and then j/o to it later like a normal person.

ETA: when it comes to your fetish, if you have to ask if it’s okay to do, it probably isn’t, so just don’t.

Last edited:
Ah Yes, the eternal moral question of the tmf and a big reason people mock tickle/foot fetishists (thanks y’all). Unless you are in a circumstance with a person who will welcome the touch (which most of these situations aren’t) just don’t do it. Have some control. And for the people who are going to come in and jump down my throat, think of it this way. It’s always “if there was a lady sitting next to you would you tickle her feet” put yourself in their shoes (pun intended) and a a strange man touched your foot (assuming you’re heterosexual). Would you be okay with it? Probably not. You’d probably lose your shit. so why should the lil lady be okay with it to satisfy your inability to practice self control? No one should ever non-consensually touch anyone for any reason, ever. It’s 2022 and it’s not okay anymore. Just look and admire from afar and then j/o to it later like a normal person.

This. It's as simple as consent. Don't touch anyone in a way that will sexually gratify you without it.

The majority of us have been at this crossroad. We know the right thing to do, lol.

With regard to the secondary request of the OP, I think it would be interesting to share experiences.

Without any other information to give context to the situation other than, “a woman’s feet are within reach”…No.
But there are plenty of scenarios where it would be within the realm of possibilities.

I will say from the fetish perspective: the thought of knowing someone is looking at my feet and wants to grab and tickle them is pretty hott!

This day and age you cant even LOOK! Especially if you are an adult male like me. I travel alot and see a lot of those situations and wonder.....but that's all....unfortunately!

At the risk of being yelled at by certain members of the self-proclaimed "morality police" on here...I'd say that if you're at least on friendly terms with the person in question and in a social setting, then sure go for it. If the person is a complete stranger or someone you don't know very well, then no definitely not.

This day and age you cant even LOOK! Especially if you are an adult male like me. I travel alot and see a lot of those situations and wonder.....but that's all....unfortunately!

young-caucasian-man-tips-his-fedora-looking-camera-daytime-fashion-millennial-male-looks-placing-hand-hat-white-169230735.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back