• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business Screwup, And Personal Screwup In More Than One Way

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to the office, John saw Ross enter.

John entered Ross's office carefully, with a somber look on his face.

"I'm exhausted, I have a headache, and I was not planning on being here today. This had better be good, or bad.. " Ross said, sharply, not directing his comments at John, but clearly pissed at Timothy,

"Ross, Tim instructed me to place a bid on a company, something minor for him, six million. The guy who owns it is a small marketer, and is in financial trouble. Now, when I got the company, Tim called me this morning, and said he changed his mind, and does not want the company, The guy is insisting that he and I had a verbal agreement, and that I acted in behalf of Tim. The guy is out of control. He is threatening to sue, Tim, me, and you, since I represent you and work for RossShell. I'm really, really sorry" John said.

Ross let out almost a cackle.

"Damn that man. I mean Timothy. Not to leave this office of course. Okkkaay. Ross will call Timothy, and then this other guy, and will save the day just like Ross always does" Ross said.

Ross called Timothy. "I'm in the office, where I was not supposed to be today. I was supposed to be resting and working at home after my long, hard, OKC trip. Okay, Timothy, give me your explanation. Timothy talks, Ross listens, then Ross tries to save Timothy's ass, just like so many times before" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "Well, Ross, its like this. I liked what I saw of this company. I thought maybe I could just fold it into my bigger company, or have you analyze it, break it up, and sell off the pieces. Then something I saw made me uneasy.. and" Tim said.

"And Ross was in OKC dealing with Ross's real love, and Ross was not here for Timothy to babble to, and then save Timothy's ass" Ross finished the sentence.

"Yes" Tim said.

"Well, I have an idea. Since we've never owned any company together. How about when I call this guy, I tell him that I;m your manager, and I would like him to please draft up an agreement for us to own the company jointly, 50-50 Since I'm so busy running my other real company with Fritz and Steve, and all you seem to do is screw up and make my life miserable, although not as much as before. I will either have John watch my half and advise him, or hire someone else to run my half, of which you can pay that person's salary every year, whatever it is, since you got into this mess, and I have to get you out. How does that sound?" Ross asked.

"Fine" Tim said weakly.

"Good, then we understand each other. How about lunch this week, after I iron it out with this guy, and then call Alan Hell to draft up two nice contracts, one between us and this guy which you will do nothing but sign, and one between you and me, because, even though you are my best friend, your mistakes seem to get me into more trouble than I need, and I want to protect myself, okay?" Ross said.

"Yes" Tim said quietly.

"Good, call you back later. Having such a nice day from you" Ross said clicking Tim off.

Ross then called the other party, and explained that Ross was Tim's real business manager, and had been out of town on other business. Ross offered the idea of the man involved with the other company to sell both Tim and Ross the company jointly, for which Ross and Tim would each pay this man three million each, as long as the deal was signed immediately. The man agreed.

Ross then called Alan Hell,

"Ross, how are you, buddy, my partners and I are so enjoying all the cash we are getting every month from your nice rich energy company" Alan said.

"I'm good. Just got back from OKC. All is well. We will meet soon, but, ah I have a problem. I need a recommendation of a great lawyer who is not you. You know I was just in OKC. I just got home, and found out that my buddy Timothy verbally agreed to purchase a small six million dollar company, changed his mind, and now the guy who sold Tim the company, says Tim agreed to verbally buy the company, and this guy plans on suing Tim, my manager John, and I if the deal does not go through. What I want is to draft up a contract where Tim and I jointly buy the company from this guy 50-50, for three million each. Then, I want an agreement where it says that Tim and I own this company on paper, since his little decision is costing me a cool three mil. Tim can do what he wants with his half, and if I find RossShell cant use it or I cant do anything with it, I will either assign it as a project for one of my managers, fold it into RossShell, or break it up, and sell off the pieces. I dont know yet because I have not even seen the damn thing, got it? Oh, and whoever you talk to, and whatever charges are incurred, send full bill to Timothy Patrick, got it?" Ross said.

"Yes, Sir, Ross, right away. I will call back when the deal is done to set up payment" Alan said.

"Thanks, my friend. I will see you and talk to you soon" Ross said.

Ross then called Tim back.

"Okay, I saved your ass. Contract drawn up between us and this guy, and between me, and you. I will give three mil, and assign my managers to handle it, and you can shove your half up your ass for all I care! I think you see my point" Ross said, pointedly.

"Yes, I do Ross" Tim said.

"Okay, we will stay in touch, and I will let you know when I want to see you" Ross said.

Ross worked through the day, punched out at five, went home, opened the front door to the apartment, closed it loudly, and then slammed his den door.

Kayley was startled.

"Ross? Honey, what's the matter?" Kayley said through the closed door.

Ross had undone his tie, and opened the door.

"Oh, nothing. I am just out three million because while I was away in OKC making money, Tim decided to tell John to buy a six million dollar one, John called the guy, verbally committed to it, and then Tim changed his mind, the guy wont let Tim out of the deal, and demanded payment, and said he would sue, Tim , John, and I if the deal did not go through. Sooooo after reading Mister Patrick the riot act, and agreeing to go half on the deal with him, I called the guy, telling him my proposal, he agreed. Now all Alan Hell or someone he knows has to do, is finalize this whole mess. What a glorious day!" Ross said sarcastically.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I'm sorry. Tim is such an immature ass" Kayley said.

"I thought you said I'm an immature ass" Ross said to Kayley.

"You are an immature ass, sometimes, but not as often as Timothy is" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

"Let';s get out of this dump and go to Chinatown Flushing, my treat. I just want to forget this day" Ross said.

"Okay, shower and we will go for it" Kayley said.

Ross showered, put on jeans, and then Kayley and Ross hopped into an Uber to Chinatown Flushing, ate a big dinner, and then came home.

When Ross got home, he said to Kayley. "Feet, please teacher?"

"Yes, of course, I will even let you do a little tickle, as long as it is not too much" Kayley said, putting her bare feet in Ross' s lap.

Ross bent down, sniffed Kayley's bare musky feet, and then attacked her soles with a spider tickle, as she erupted in giggles. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT TIMOTHY SCREWS UP FOR YOU AND I GET TORTURED FOR IT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Simple, because you are my partner, you are beautiful, and I love both you and your feet" Ross said, kissing Kayley on the lips.

Ross and Kayley undressed, got into bed, and Ross eased himself on top of Kayley, kissed her from head to soles, gave her an orgasm, inserted his erect pecker into her wet vagina, and erupted with Cum!

"Well, at least I got an orgasm out of it, so it is not too bad" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross sighed. "I have to get the fuck out of here"

"You just got back to here. You are going nowhere until next week at least, or you are getting the cold shoulder from me, got it, market boy?" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said sheepishly, kissing Kayley on the lips and neck.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep.

Ross worked through the week, trying to forget about being ticked about the three million "Tim Boy" as he liked to derisively refer to Tim, had cost Ross.

By the weekend, Fritz called Ross. "May Sir Steven and myself request your presence from Tuesday to Thursday or Friday?" Fritz said in a comic way.

"But of course, Sir Fritz, I will be there Monday night. " Ross said.

Ross came out of the den.

"That was Mister P I am leaving Monday night for OKC for likely three days. Will be back Thursday? Okay, and approved?" Ross asked.

Kayley kissed Ross.

"Most certainly. Teacher Dom has been well serviced by her Market Boy this week, and will allow him to go play with his real friends in Oklahoma" Kayley joked.

On Monday morning, Ross stayed home working, before he would make a mid afternoon flight to OKC.

That morning, Alan Hell called.

"Okay, the Tim mess is bought and paid for. Three million from you, three million from Timothy, and I will send him a nice big fee from me for my services. Now I have another question" Alan said.

"Of course, shoot" Ross said.

"Some people from our California office know about RFS Energy. Do you think you could hop to LA for a day next week?" Alan said.

"I will figure some way to do it. I have a show with Fritz and Steve that I should be present for due to the investors. When that is done, I will go to LA and meet with your partners for a day instead of coming home" Ross said.

"Good, thanks. We will talk while you are in OKC to discuss details" Alan said.

"Fine, and thanks" Ross said.

Ross came out of the den, case packed.

"What was that?" Kayley asked.

"That" was Mister Hell. When the show is over whenever that is, I have to go to LA for a day to meet with partners from his LA office for a deal with RFS energy. It will add an extra 24 hours to the trip, but I will be home on the Red Eye Saturday morning" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross "Yes Sir"

Ross dashed out the door, into an Uber, and to JFK to his flight to Dallas and OKC and his next oil trip.

What would happen on that trip?

Would it turn out to be good, and improve Ross's mood after what Tim did with the company deal that Tim and Ross were forced to buy?

That would all be seen.

"Okay, I saved your ass. Contract drawn up between us and this guy, and between me, and you. I will give three mil, and assign my managers to handle it, and you can shove your half up your ass for all I care! I think you see my point" Ross said, pointedly.

"Yes, I do Ross" Tim said.

"Okay, we will stay in touch, and I will let you know when I want to see you" Ross said.
Ross is very generous in spending $3 million of his own money to resolve Tim's rashness. The most important part, which I have put in boldface, indicates that Ross won't see Tim again until Ross wants to do so, a very wise move.

Maybe Ross is learning.

Ross was justifiably furious about having to ante up $3 million.

Even with as wealthy as Ross is, 3 million is a lot of money.

As you probably know, Mets and Braves play a big series that will go a long way towards seeing who will win the NL East starting tonight and continuing through Sunday night.

I am sure I will be able to put up some writings anyway.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back