• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Becky Lockhart Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello my wonderful fans! It is now time to introduce a new character to my Deputy's Universe. This character will play a major role in this phase and future phases after that. I like this character as she will become Darby's apprentice. This 2 part series introduces you to who she is and her personality. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think of her.

PART 1

Timeline: 1 month after the event of The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

It was very early morning on this new summer day, and a young woman started to stir in her bed. It was getting close to the end of summer, but it was still warm in this part of Texas. The young woman slowly woke up and stared at the ceiling in her room. The sun was just rising, and it was time to start her day. She stretched her long legs and her barefeet popped out at the end of the blanket. She stared at her toes and wiggled them. Seeing her long toes wiggle around amused her and she smiled. “I need to get me a longer blanket. It’s gonna get cold soon and my piggies will be freezin’! hehe” she giggled to herself.

She then pulled the blanket off of her body and she moved her legs off the bed and sat up. She put her face in her hands and yawned. She then used her hands to wipe her eyes and started to stretch her body. Once she finished stretching, with her arms high into the air, she stood up and walked over to her dresser. It was time to start her day and she knew it was going to be a long one. She had to help her father on their farm, and it was very hard work. She looked in her mirror and saw her reflection. She could see her semi-long red hair, just a little bit past her collarbones tangled up, and saw her face. It was adorned with freckles across the cheeks and nose of her pale skin and her brown eyes were wide. She looked at herself and smiled to be silly in the morning. She could see her teeth, with a small gap between her front two upper teeth and then made faces. She loved making herself laugh and being silly. Being a fun loving, adventurous type was who she was. This woman was Rebecca Lockhart.

Rebecca Lockhart, more commonly known as “Becky” was a 20 year old Scottish-American woman who lived on a farm with her parents, Jack and Allison Lockhart. The Lockhart family emigrated from Scotland to the United States in 1835 with her grandfather, Archie Lockhart making the trip. Jack eventually made his way from Pennsylvania to Texas where he eventually met his wife, Allison. The Lockhart’s background was farming, and Jack started his own farm. He was an adventurous type and moved his young family to a very small town named Sticksville in 1867. It was a rural town about 20 miles away from the growing city of Plotsville. It was really nice farmland and Jack had a cotton farm, but also grew fruits and vegetables. He had two children, Rory and Rebecca and made a nice living for them. The town of Sticksville was small, only a population of 215 people, so everyone knew everyone. It was a farming community, and they would often sell their crops to grocers and manufacturers of the larger cities. It was a lot of hard work, and Jack put his children to work. He hired some farm hands as well, but he made sure his children worked just as hard.

Becky got herself ready as she washed her pretty face and combed her hair. She fastened her hair into her favorite hairstyle, two pigtails that draped down her front, across her collarbones. She then walked over and started to put on her clothes, which were a faded pair of blue jeans, a white undershirt and her red, flannel shirt. She loved this look on herself. She was tall, about 5’10” and was very lean. She sat down on her bed and started to put socks on her size 10 feet. Once she got them on, she spotted her faded brown cowboy boots and slipped them on. She took a deep breath and looked over at her nightstand. Becky’s eyes saw her favorite reading material and she grinned. She excitedly moved towards her nightstand to take another look at her book. It wasn’t a reading book, instead it was a scrapbook. She sat on the edge of her bed and opened it. A huge grin formed on her face and her eyes lit up with excitement. She saw the newspaper articles again and she beamed with pride. These articles were collected by her as they told the story of her hero, Deputy Darby Reeves of Plotsville.

Becky absolutely adored Darby as she found her to be a true superhero. She even had a small crush on her. There were no women deputies around these parts, so to see one so strong and beautiful made her fall in deep admiration. She would read any articles she could find in the Sticksville Gazette newspaper and cut them out and save them. Her eyes flipped through the pages and saw her favorite news clippings. There was the article about how she captured the famous outlaw La Diabla, and then another about how she shut down a gun smuggling ring ran by Olivia Swanson. But the articles she read the most were the recent news of how the heroic deputy managed to shut down a sex trafficking ring in the State of California. She marveled that Darby went undercover to infiltrate Gloria Wellington’s home and managed to stop her and her criminal partner, Priscilla Montenegro. It has been about a month since that all took place, but the folks of Sticksville still talked about it since the town of Plotsville wasn’t too far away. Becky loved the deputy so much, she wanted to be like her. She truly adored her because Darby was similar to her own build. Darby was a red head and tall. She was athletic and was not a stereotypical woman. That was what Becky liked. She didn’t want to be a housewife and run a farm. She craved adventure. She craved excitement. She wanted to do things that most women did not want to do and that was to bring justice to people. She saw Darby’s own life story as her own. She felt the same way and she would pretend to be Darby. Her eyes then glanced over and saw a photo of her brother, Rory Lockhart.

Rory Lockhart was the older brother of Becky and first born of Jack and Allison Lockhart. He was a young, strapping young man, age 23 and was tall just like his father and mother. He loved to be athletic and engage in physical contests with his friends. He joined the US Army and was currently on assignment somewhere in Wyoming. He and his sister would often wrestle, and he was surprised by her abilities. When he left for the army, he told her that she could be anything she wanted to be, she just had to work for it.

These words stayed in Becky’s mind, and she was determined to do what she wanted in life. The more she read about Deputy Darby, the more her desire to be a deputy herself grew. She knew her father would never go for that, but she was still determined. She was an adult after all, and she would have to make her own decisions. But her father was a very strong and overbearing man. She had to be careful not to upset him. He may have been not the easiest man to deal with, but she loved him dearly. She glanced over her scrapbook again and saw the picture of Darby posing on her horse, with her white hat and smiling. Becky smiled and felt inspiration in her body at the moment. She then put the scrapbook down and stood up. She then posed her body in a gun fighting stance and slowly walked towards her mirror as though she was approaching a criminal. She had a determined look in her eye as she saw her reflection and when she made it to the mirror, she reached down for her hairbrush and picked it up as though it was a gun. She pointed the hairbrush at her image and had a snarl on her face. “Hands up ya evil outlaw! I got ya now! No one escapes from the greatest deputy in the West! Ya going to go to jail, and you will like it! Deputy Becky Lockhart got ya now and there is no escape! Now git!” she said to herself, pretending to talk to a criminal.

“BECKY????!!!! Are ya up there??? Time for breakfast honey!” a voice called out from downstairs.

Becky snapped out of her imaginary scene and realized her mother was calling her for breakfast. She giggled to herself as she finished playing out the scene. She put down her hairbrush, and gave herself a soft salute in the mirror, then started to walk out of her room and down the stairs to have a nice hearty breakfast. She made it to the kitchen area and the smell of breakfast immediately hit her nose. She loved her mother’s cooking and she anxiously sat at the small, wooden kitchen table and saw her mother walking around the kitchen, finishing up the cooking.

“Good mornin’ darlin’! So good to see ya beautiful face this morning! Did ya sleep well?” Allison told her. She absolutely adored her daughter as she was becoming a beautiful young woman. She was a taller woman as well, being 5’9” tall. She had long brown hair, and a lean build. She was a true housewife in every sense of the word. She loved gardening and cooking meals for the family. Her husband was a very stern man, but she knew his heart. She adored her children and was extremely proud her son joined the US Army. She then looked at her daughter and even though she wished she was more “girlie” like she was, she loved her spirit. Allison made it over to the kitchen table and placed a plate full of delicious food in front of Becky. “Here ya go!” she smiled.

Becky had a large smile on her face as she saw the breakfast before her. There were pancakes, eggs and bacon and a fresh cup of milk. She knew her mother woke up really early in the morning to prepare the meal and she was grateful. She waited for her mother to sit down with her breakfast, so they could eat together. “I slept very well. I do know I have to get a new blanket though. The colder weather is a comin’ and muh poor feet are sticking out. Hehehe” she smiled.

“I will get ya a new blanket darlin’! I think we all need new blankets. The summer was very warm, so the ones we have now had to do. Are ya ready to help Pa today?” Allison asked.

Becky took a deep breath and sighed. She knew she had to help out her father, but she also wanted to go into town and hang out with some friends. She also wanted to go get a newspaper to see if there were any more news of the heroic deputy of Plotsville. There were only 2 deputies in Sticksville and crime was relatively low. Usually just drunk and disorderly type violations took place, but nothing major. “Yeah, I guess I will help Pa out today. Ma, can I ask ya something?” she asked.

Allison finished taking a sip of her milk and then placed the glass on the table. She looked at her daughter and smiled. “Yes Becky, what is it?” she smiled.

“Well….I was thinkin’ about muh life recently and…..well, I kinda want to learn something else. I like tha farm, but I…I don’t want to be a housewife. Ya know what I mean?” Becky told her mother.

“hehehe Darlin’, what are ya talking about? Of course you will be a housewife. That’s what your Pa wants.” Allison replied. She loved her daughter’s spirit, but she wanted her to be a traditional woman.

“Well…..I was kinda thinkin that one day…..I could…..I could be…..a…..um, you know….a deputy..” Becky told her. She felt extremely nervous because she could already guess what the reaction was going to be.

Allison tried her best to hold in her laughter. Her daughter was always the independent thinking type, the kind that was very much a tomboy, but she figured she would grow out of it. She could see the look in her daughter’s eyes and could see she was not joking. She reached forward with her right hand and gently patted Becky’s left hand. “Sweetie…..a deputy? That’s not…very, um, lady like…” she told her.

“But Ma, I was thinkin’ about it, and I feel that is muh destiny! I want to save people and make sure bad guys don’t hurt people and obey tha law!” Becky said with some passion. She always felt she could tell her mother anything. She also knew her mother probably wouldn’t go for this idea, but she had to say it. “I mean…look at Deputy Darby of Plotsville! She became a deputy and she’s a hero!!” she said with pride.

“Sweetie….Darby is different. You know I think tha world of ya, but you are not Darby. I do admire your imagination, but ya know me and your Pa wouldn’t want out daughter in harm’s way. So, ya might want to get it out of your mind. There is nothing wrong with being a housewife. Look at me! I’m doing quite well and so will you! Besides, me and Pa was talkin’ about your future, and we want you to start thinking about it as well. Ya are 20 years old, and it is time ya start making some grown up decisions. Now finish your breakfast and go see Pa. He is waitin’ on ya.” Allison told her. She could see the sincerity in Becky’s eyes, but she had to tell her how she felt. “I’m sorry to be mean to your dreams, but they are just dreams sweetie. I will always love ya, but ya need to really start focusing on reality. Ok?” she said with a sweet smile.

Becky felt a little dejected as she listened to her mother. For several years, her parents have been constantly telling her that she needed to focus on becoming a wife and helping a husband tend to a farm. They tolerated her being a tomboy, but once she became an adult, they were pushing her to be more “feminine” and look for a husband. She didn’t truly want that at this time. She liked being more like the guys and doing dangerous things. Becky looked at her mother and nodded her head. “Yes Ma. I will….” she said with a little sadness in her voice.

“Good! Now, finish your breakfast and go see Pa. He is expecting ya to help him today. Looks like some plowing has to be done for the fruit crops. The farmhands will take care of the cotton.” Allison told her daughter. She could see the disappointed look in her eyes, and she did feel bad. She loved her daughter more than life itself, but she figured what she was telling her was the right thing to do. “Becky dear, ya know I love ya. I think you are the greatest woman God has ever put on this earth. You’re muh baby girl! I just want what is best for ya, ok?” she said with a smile.

“I know Ma. I know you and Pa love me, and I will try to do what ya tell me.” Becky responded. She gave her mother a smile and continued to eat her breakfast. She had a very busy day in the fields today and wanted to get started. She finished her breakfast and washed it down with the rest of her milk. She then saw her mother take her plate away and she stood up. It was time to go see her father and begin the hard day.

Becky then walked out of the house and made her way to the barn area. It was a very large barn, where livestock stayed as well as some machines to help with the harvesting of crops. Behind the barn was her family’s 6 acre farm. She grew up on this farm and loved it. She and her brother would play games in the barn and run around the massive fields. She learned how to ride horses and do all the daily work of a farmer. She would help her mother pick vegetables and fruit, while her brother would help her father and the farm hands work the cotton fields. She also learned how to use a gun as her father didn’t want any member of his family to not know how to use one. There were outlaws out there and thieves, so they had to be prepared. They have been fortunate to not experience the large outlaw gangs, just a thief from time to time. As she walked inside the barn, she saw her father Jack tinkering with some equipment as he prepared to harvest some cotton. “Good morning, Pa!” she said with a large smile.

Jack Lockhart looked up and saw his daughter approaching. He smiled as he always did like seeing her pretty face. Standing at 6’4” tall, his cropped red hair hid under his brown cowboy hat and wore his overalls with a blue flannel shirt underneath. He was working on a cart to carry the cotton on and was preparing for his hard working day. “Good morning, Becky. Did you have some breakfast today? I hope ya did because there is a lot of work to be done.” he told her then went back to fixing the cart.

“Yes, Pa. I finished muh breakfast. I am ready to start workin’. Oh, I was wondering if later on after I finish muh chores, I can go into town and then go by the creek. I might see muh friend Sue Ann there.” Becky asked. She always liked going by the creek after a long, hot day to cool herself.

Jack looked at his daughter and then right back down to continue working on the cart. “I guess that’s all right. Going to hang out with Sue Ann are ya? Well, I hope both of ya start talking about getting married soon.” he told her.

Becky sighed as her father mentioned her getting married again. Her parents seemed to be determined for her to get married, which was just not a desire of hers at all. “Pa! Do ya have to bring up me being married? I just want to have some fun and find something more fulfilling in muh life right now.” she whined.

Jack stopped working on his cart and stared at Becky. He shook his head and sighed. “Becky, did Ma tell you about what me and her talked about? I think it is time for ya to get married. You are 20 years old and getting older. It is time for ya to be a good wife to a man and help him with his farm.” he told her.

“Ma did talk to me, but to be honest with ya, I am not ready to get hitched. I got muh dreams!” Becky responded.

“Your dreams? Girl, what in tarnation are ya talking about? What dreams could ya possibly have?” Jack asked with a mocking tone.

Becky knew her father was never going to approve of her trying to fulfill her life the way she wanted. Her father was a very stern man and was very prideful. He was also not a believer in a woman doing anything other than serving another man. There were many a times when he chastised her for trying to be like the boys. She knew this conversation was about to take a more tense tone. “Yeah Pa, I have some dreams. I can get hitched later. Right now, I want to do some adventures. I want to be, ya know, a deputy…..” she said in a near whisper about the deputy part.

Jack cocked his head and his eyes focused on Becky. He then removed his hat, wiped his brow, then put the hat back on. He looked at her again, then a huge smile formed on his face. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A DEPUTY???? YOU???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he burst into laughter.

Becky started to feel embarrassed as her father was laughing hysterically. It hurt her a little emotionally as her father was literally laughing at her dreams. “Pa…..that’s not funny.” she said in a low tone as she bowed her head and fidgeted her body.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Becky!!! Thank ya for that good laugh this morning! You? A deputy?? Where on Earth did ya come up with a silly idea like that?” Jack told her as he was trying to prevent himself from laughing to death.

“I….I….well, I like the idea. I want to…ya know….make sure the bad guys don’t do crimes anymore.” Becky told him.

“YOU will stop them?? Becky, you are my daughter and I love ya, but you are not deputy material. For starters you are a woman! Ain’t no woman cut out to be a deputy! Women are weak! They need a man to keep them in line and make them happy.” Jack told her. He always felt hat a woman should obey the husband and he always made sure Allison was subservient to his desires.

“That’s not true Pa! Women can be deputies! Look at Deputy Darby!” Becky said with pride. Darby was her hero and she had tons of newspaper articles to prove it. That woman was an inspiration to many women as she was dominating in a male dominated world.

“Oh…her. Well, sometimes I wonder if she is really a man. She might be the only exception because she might have some genes of a man in her or something! Look, a woman’s place is to serve her husband. That’s what that Darby person needs. A good man!” Jack told her. He heard all about Deputy Darby and all her heroics, but he always tried to downplay them. It was admirable what she did, but he figured either she was truly a man disguised as a woman, or somewhere during those adventures, a man actually did all the work.

“Pa!! She is a woman! She is heroic and beautiful and…and…..amazing! I want to be just like her!” Becky shot back as she wanted to stand up for her hero.

Jack did everything he could to not laugh in his daughter’s face again. He took a deep breath and figured he had to give Becky a reality check. “Becky, ya will never be like Darby. I will admit, ya got some good skills, like you are quite strong for a woman and ya know how to handle some difficult chores, but let’s face it. You are, well, clumsy. Ya can barely walk without crashing into stuff or dropping stuff. Remember the time ya dropped that cake on Mrs. Jones?” he said with a straight face.

Becky started to blush because her father did have a point and she remembered the incident he was speaking of. Even though she loved to participate in athletics and could handle herself with the boys, she was indeed clumsy. There were times where she humiliated herself by simply tripping over her own feet or dropping things in front of people. She was walking with a cake to deliver to Mrs. Jones while helping the town baker, and she simply just dropped the cake onto the woman. She kicked the back of her heel with her other foot, and the cake went flying onto the woman and destroyed the cake. It was a moment that had everyone laughing, except Mrs. Jones. She nodded her head in subliminal agreement, but she had to stand her ground. “Ok…I’m a bit….clumsy. But, I still think I can do tha job! I can handle a gun really well!” she said with pride.

Jack shook his head and, in a way, felt proud of his daughter for trying to stand her ground. But she was still a woman and he had to put her in her place. “Yes, ya can handle a gun. But Becky, you are not tough enough to handle a real man. Ya really need to focus on getting married. It is admirable that Deputy Darby did those things, but in reality, she needs to find a husband herself! She drives me crazy sometimes. Filling your head with these false hopes. I have said it once, I have said it a million times. A woman’s place is behind her man. Her going around and doing these deputy things is making women think they can do what men can do! Next thing ya know, women are going to want to vote! They are going to want to make family decisions. Ha! I hope I am long gone if that ever happens. Here is what I want ya to do. FOCUS ON FINDING A HUSBAND!!! Ya are 20 years old now and I don’t want ya to be an old maid! In fact, isn’t there a huge dance at the bingo hall coming up?” he said.

Becky felt bad as her father told her what she should be doing with her life. He was always so harsh towards women with his words, even though he was still a loving husband and wonderful father. She really wanted to be more like her hero and still hoped she could become a deputy one day. The reality of her future was sinking in, and she figured maybe Jack was right. Maybe she should find a husband. She would not be happy, but her parents would be happy. She heard Jack’s question about the dance, and she nodded her head. “Yes. There is a huge dance this weekend.” she responded.

“Well, you are going to that dance. As a matter of fact, I may have set you up on a date! Don’t thank me yet! Ya still have to seal the deal. Ya know that Roberts boy, Michael?” Jack asked.

Becky’s eyes lit up as she heard what her father said. He was trying to set her up on a date! Michael Roberts was a nice looking young man and would probably be a fine husband. She didn’t like the idea her father set her up on this date as it would put pressure on her. She did not want to get married and if she goes out with him and he likes her, she may have to end up marrying him in the future. She hated the idea, but she didn’t want to disappoint him either. “Yeah, I know him…” she responded.

“Well, I hope this is the beginning of your courtship! Behave yourself and perhaps I can have a son in law! Hehe Hot damn! Muh baby girl might have a chance to be a housewife!” Jack said with joy then slapped his hands together in excitement.

Becky felt shy as she heard her father excited about her going to the dance with Michael Roberts. The dance this weekend was something the town enjoyed, especially the young folks. The summer was coming to an end soon and this annual dance was a way to celebrate the final stages of the season. It was always a great time as there was lots of music and food, and the town just came together. She always had a good time, she just never really wanted to find a romantic partner. She did have some moments with boys in private, but those were just moments and nothing serious. Becky was always shy about sexual feelings, and she did have a moment with one young man a year ago, but felt guilty over it. He left town to join the Army and she was relieved as he wanted to marry her. Now, her parents were pressuring her to find a mate and it caused her to feel bad. However, she decided to go along with her father’s wishes. “Ok Pa. I will go to the dance with Michael.” she told him.

“Yes!! That’s my girl. Now, git to work already! We got a busy day ahead of us!” Jack told her then went back to fixing the cart. He was excited about this opportunity to marry off his daughter and couldn’t help but grin.

Becky walked out of the barn and headed to grab a large basket so she could start picking fruits and vegetables. Once she got the basket, she went to work in the field. As the day went on, the temperature started to rise, and it was getting hotter. She had put on her brown cowboy hat to help the sun from beating down on her head and she continued to work. Hours went by and she started to finish up her morning chores. It was close to lunch time, and she already picked some fruits and vegetables, milked a few cows and cleaned up the animal stables along with one farm hand. Becky then leaned against the wall of the barn and wiped her forehead. She was getting very hot and looked forward to relaxing a bit. She just had the morning chores this day, so her working time was done. She then saw her father approach her. “Hey Pa…whew! Today is a scorcher…” she said as she wiped more sweat from her forehead.

“Yes indeed! I love the summer though. Gets the heart pumpin’! hehehe. What will ya be doing the rest of the day?” Jack asked.

“I will go by the creek. I just want to relax and cool muhself down.” Becky responded.

“Don’t stay there too long. Ma is preparing a delicious dinner, so I expect you to be back in time to help set the table and get things ready. You have to start focusing on those housewife chores! Michael Roberts will expect it! Hehe” Jack said. He then patted her shoulder and walked off to continue his own chores for the rest of the day.

Becky gave him a smile as he walked away, then as he got out of eyesight, she leaned against the wall and sighed. She really didn’t want to go to the dance with Michael, but she had to obey her father. She then peeled herself off the wall and started to make her way to the creek area. It was about a mile away from her farm and as she walked, she heard her boots crunching in the dirt road and then onto the grass where her steps were quiet. After time passed, she made it to the creek, and she could feel somewhat of a breeze from the flowing waters. The creek area had some nice trees close to the water and there was even an abandoned barn. Becky made her way to the barn as it was pretty big and had some good resting spots. She figured she would take a nap and then later dip her feet into the creek to cool off. She made it to the barn, and she was thrilled to find out that it was empty at the moment. Many times, young folks would gather here to hang out and just have a good time. She was the first one here, so she could find a nice spot up on the hayloft and just nap and perhaps spy on others who may visit later. Her eyes looked up and saw the hayloft above. There was a “wall” of sorts to prevent hay from falling over onto the barn floor that resembled a fence of sorts. There were three large, horizontal wooden planks on top of each other, with about a one inch space between the planks, connected to large posts. One could spy somewhat on the actions below if they tried.

Becky had a favorite spot up in the hayloft and she saw the ladder that led up to the space. She started to climb up the ladder which was by the barn wall and under the hayloft floor. As she continued climbing, her head appeared above the hayloft floor and she could the mounds of loose hay on the floor, along with some bundled hay bales. Her normal spot was close by the hayloft “fence”, and she smiled as she made her way up the rest of the ladder. Once she got to the top, she stepped forward to make her way there, but her left foot was on the floor, and the tip of her boot on the right foot caught the edge of the top stair and she tripped! She flew forward and landed on the loose hay on the floor and because she went forward, she slid across the hay heading towards the wooden planks! She put her arms in front of her face, so her head wouldn’t smash into the wood, but her momentum from sliding was too fast and she wound up breaking through the bottom plank! The plank was wide enough for her body to slide through it, and she was headed towards the barn floor below. Her eyes went wide with fright as she was going to land on her head 10 feet below. Then she stopped and realized her hips stopped her from sliding all the way out. Her entire upperbody was sticking out of the hayloft and she quickly placed her hands on the wooden beams of the hayloft floor. Her brown hat fluttered down and landed on the barn floor. She couldn’t believe this happened. “Whoa!!!! Oh muh Gawd!!” she screamed out.

Becky realized her own clumsiness put her in the perilous situation. She swallowed hard a few times and then tried to slide her body back through that bottom plank and onto the hayloft floor. She could not only see her hat on the barn floor below, but also pieces of the wooden plank. She could have either hurt herself really badly or killed herself if she went all the way through. She tried moving herself back in, but she could only go so far. She appeared stuck in this situation. Her heart started to race as she was in serious danger of falling out. Her only hope was that someone would come by soon and help pull her back through the planks and into the loft. “I hope someone comes by soon or I am a goner!” she told herself.

Peggy Blanchard was walking along the creek’s edge with her best friend Rachel Anderson. Both ladies were very excited to cool off near this popular hangout area and have a good time. Peggy was 5’7” tall with a very lean body. She normally wore fancy dresses with leather high heeled boots, but today she wore her jeans, white cowboy boots and a green buttoned shirt. She walked with an air of superiority as she came from a wealthy family. In fact, her father was the Mayor of Sticksville, the Honorable J.D. Blanchard. Being the daughter of the mayor definitely had its perks in this very small town as she rarely had to pay for anything. She also loved to look down on those beneath her financially and wanted the best in life. Her best friend Rachel was the daughter of the town doctor, so she also got to mingle with high society. They were both 21 years of age and it thrilled them that they were out of college for the summer, although they would be headed back soon to St. Mary’s Emissary. There was just the final dance coming up and then the following weekend, they both would be headed back to school. Peggy stopped for a moment by the water and wiped her forehead. “It sure is hot around here! My goodness does this Texas sun ever stop?” she said with exasperation.

“It seems like it never ends! At least soon it will be fall and we can feel that cooler weather when we are at school. I can’t wait for the dance too!” Rachel beamed.

“Yes, the dance will be tremendous! The final dance before we go back to St. Mary’s. There is one problem though…” Peggy said.

“What’s that?” Rachel asked. She knew her friend was already up to something, and she couldn’t wait to hear it.

“I don’t have my date set! Ugh!!! I have my eyes set on Michael Roberts and he has not asked me out yet! What is his problem? I am the daughter of the mayor! He should be tripping over his own feet to ask me out.” Peggy said with exasperation.

“Hehehe yes, he should! He is rather cute. Oh! I think I know what the problem is…” Rachel said with a silly smile.

Peggy looked at her friend’s smile and knew she had some news. “Well, what is it? Spill it! Why hasn’t Michael Roberts asked me out yet???”

“From what I hear, old farmer Lockhart is setting him up to take his daughter to the dance...” Rachel said, then folded her arms in disgust.

“Are you kidding me??? Michael is supposed to go out with Becky “Clumsy” Lockhart to the dance? That’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. Did he sell his farm to bribe him or something?” Peggy said, still in disbelief that Becky was going to be the date of the man she was desiring.

“Maybe. But that’s what I heard. Clumsy Lockhart has a date. What will you do?” Rachel asked.

“Well, I will have to have a talk with Michael. I have to show him there is NO comparison between me and Clumsy. That woman is the clumsiest person that ever walked the earth! She is so uncoordinated it is sad. Probably because of those big feet of hers. You can probably sail to Europe on them. Mrs. Jones is STILL angry about the cake incident. She is at my father’s office a few times a week demanding some kind of settlement for her dress. Ugh! Looks like I have work to do…” Peggy said complaining. She then looked over at the barn near the creek and had an idea. “Hey, let’s get out of this sun and go hang out in the barn. It will at least provide some good shade. Plus, no one is here so we can have it all to ourselves!” she requested.

“Let’s go! We can pick out a good spot and then when others show up, they have to go find a different area to relax. Hehe Maybe Michael will show up. I heard some guys will come by soon.” Rachel responded.

“Good! I hope they do. I NEED to have a date for this dance. Come on, let’s go.” Peggy said as she waved her hand. The two women then started to walk up the slight hill towards the barn. It was one of their favorite hangout spots, especially during the summer. Many young adults would come by this barn to hang out, and even drink and dance. Someone would bring a musical instrument and they would have “dances” in this location. It was also a great spot to make out with a lover. The haylofts were very private and there were other corners of this barn that were perfect for two young lovers to enjoy themselves. Peggy had a few of those moments in this barn and every time she came inside, memories of some very steamy encounters filled her mind. Being the daughter of the mayor came with a lot of benefits and several young men took advantage of that. There were even a few women who made flirtatious overtures at her and she didn’t mind it at all. She loved sex and every aspect, but she had to appear very conservative as her father would have disowned her if he ever found out she had premarital sex.

The two women came inside the barn and Peggy already started to have her memories. Then she looked up and stopped dead in her tracks! The haylofts above were surrounding the higher edges of the barn but the one facing the barn entrance stunned her. She had to do a double take as she saw someone hanging outside the hayloft wall. She saw a woman with two pigtails barely preventing herself from falling to the floor and had a look of abject fear on her face. Her eyes then looked down and saw an empty brown cowboy hat and some broken pieces of wood. “What in tarnation????!!!” she shouted as her friend Rachel looked up as well.

“What the hell? Is that….Is that….Becky???” Rachel said as she saw the same thing.

Becky looked down and saw the two women looking at her. She was really hoping someone would come by to help her get out of this predicament and now help came. She felt some relief, but she also felt a sense of dread. Standing below were Peggy and Rachel, two women she didn’t have the best relationship with. She knew them all her life as they all grew up together. Peggy was always mean to her and would call her names. She would point out her freckles, or the small gap between her teeth. She made fun of her height and her thin build. She knew she was physically superior to Peggy, but her rival was the daughter of the mayor, so there wasn’t much she could do. Rachel was also similar and there were a few times she wanted to punch their lights out. Now, they had to be her savior. “Um….hello there. Yes, it’s me…” she said and started to blush. Being helpless in front of these two was going to be really embarrassing.

“How on earth did you get yourself into that predicament??? I mean, I have seen you do some stupid things before, but this…..this is just….funny! hehehehehehehe” Peggy started to giggle. She slowly shook her head and moved closer to where Becky was. Now she looked directly up at her and smiled. This was another perfect opportunity to tease her again. She already understood that Becky would have to be indebted to her as she would have to rescue her. A thrill of power flowed over her, and she was definitely going to take advantage of this moment. “Becky Lockhart. You are so…..CLUMSY!!! I mean, you got to be the most clumsiest person ever! Are you about to fall on your head?” she grinned.

“It looks like she is! She could fall any moment and crack her head open! I wonder what would come out of her head.” Rachel teased.

“Probably nothing. Just air...or maybe an egg. Hehehe” Peggy joked.

“Or maybe a raccoon.” Rachel responded smiling.

“Or a dead buzzard. Who knows what is inside her thick head. Oh, maybe that’s it. Her head wouldn’t crack open, she would simply make a huge dent into the ground. Ol’ thickhead Lockhart! Hahahaha” Peggy teased.

Becky heard the taunts and she wished she could slap them silly, but she did need them at this moment, so she endured the jokes. Her arms were getting a little tired from trying to hold up her upperbody and she needed help. Even from two women she really didn’t like. “I was wondering if ya both can help me? I..I don’t really know how much long I could hold out before I fall and hurt muhself…” she pleaded.

“Awwww! Clumsy Lockhart needs our help! Poor thing!” Rachel laughed.

“What will you do for us Clumsy? I need some kind of payment…” Peggy grinned. She was truly enjoying this moment and was going to milk it for all its worth.

Becky started to get nervous as these two women were trying to blackmail her into getting help. She felt herself getting tired in her arms, so she knew she just had to go along with whatever they said. “W-what do ya want me to do?” she asked.

“Well….for starters I would like you to come to my home and be a maid for a day…” Peggy grinned.

“Your maid?” Becky responded. She knew Peggy already had a maid and this was just to humiliate her. She felt her arms trembling and knew she had to go along with this. “Ok…I will be your maid for a day...” she said in defeat.

“GOOD!!! That was easy. Oh, and you will clean Rachel’s and my boots for 2 weeks! On your knees as you tell us how beautiful we are while doing it!” Peggy added. She felt a surge of dominance flowing through her body.

Becky shook her head as these two were going to truly humiliate her, but again she felt her arms losing strength, so she had to accept. “Ok..I will clean your boots and…..tell ya how beautiful you are…” she said with shame. She could feel her anger growing, but she had no choice.

“Perfect! You are such an obedient lackey. Ok, let’s see if we can get Clumsy out of this predicament. Make sure we step through some cowpies soon because she needs to clean our boots! Hehe” Peggy laughed. She then motioned to Rachel to follow her so they could help Becky from falling onto her head. She made it to the same ladder that Becky climbed and as they climbed up, Peggy started to think what else could she do to totally humiliate Becky. She always loved messing with her and making her look silly. There had to be something else she could do to make sure Becky Lockhart suffers from even greater embarrassment at this moment.

Becky started to breathe a sigh of relief as she was going to be pulled back into the hayloft and not crash to the floor below. She was not happy she had to be a maid or clean their boots, but it was a matter of self-preservation at this moment. “Thank ya, ladies, for helping me. I-I don’t want to fall on muh head…” she told them.

Peggy and Rachel finally made it up to the floor of the hayloft and looked around. Before their eyes, they saw two long legs laying on the floor and could see all of the lower body. Then, they looked at the hayloft wall and it looked like Becky’s body was being cut in half. They looked at each other and giggled. Then Rachel looked on the hayloft floor and saw a lot of the straws on the floor and a dirty path through them as that was where Becky must have slid. “How did she even get like this? What did you do Clumsy?” she asked.

Peggy looked at the same path as well and she was trying to figure out how did that path get created like that. Her eyes then looked back at the top of the ladder and then at Becky’s booted feet. It then dawned on her that the poor woman must have tripped and slid across the floor and into the hayloft wall. The image of that action in her mind made her laugh. “hahahahahaha I know how she did it! Rebecca Lockhart, you are soooooooooo CLUMSY!!! You tripped, didn’t you? You tripped and slid across this floor, didn’t you? You are so unbelievable..hahahahahaha” she teased.

Becky’s face went red with shame as she heard their taunts. They figured out how she got into this situation and knew they were going to try and humiliate her. “Yes…that’s what I did. Can ya help me?” she softly pleaded.

Peggy looked down at the booted feet and it was time to have fun at Becky’s expense. “You tripped over these HUGE feet of yours, didn’t you? You are always stumbling and bumbling! You may be a tall woman, but your feet are really big! Your boots are man’s size! Hahahaha” Peggy teased. She could see the soles of the boots and loved how they started to twitch around.

“Please…pull me back in…” Becky whimpered as her arms were getting more tired.

“Come on Rachel, let’s pull her back in.” Peggy said. She then reached down and grabbed the right ankle and Rachel grabbed the left. They started to pull Becky back towards the hayloft floor and eventually, the trapped woman’s stomach and back area rested on the loft floor, with only the breasts to the head still outside the hole. She figured it was time to make Becky suffer a little more humiliation, but she was out of immediate danger as most of her body was back in and she wouldn’t fall. “Let’s stop right here. Hehehehe” she giggled as she then dropped the ankle back to the floor.

Becky felt relieved that she was no longer in immediate danger, but wondered why the rest of her body was not being pulled in. She wondered what they were going to do to her next. “Hey…Can ya pull me back in please? I am almost there…” she asked.

Peggy felt this surge of power go through her body. Becky’s body was completely vulnerable, and she just wanted to have some fun with her. Seeing her helpless like this ignited something in her and she just wanted to humiliate Becky even more. “We will pull you out when we feel like it. The thing is Becky, you have to learn not be so damn clumsy! Mrs. Jones for example is STILL mad at you. I think…you need to be punished somehow. You and these big feet of yours cause too much trouble!” she said.

Rachel started to giggle as she knew Peggy was up to something. “Yeah Clumsy! You and your big feet!” she laughed.

“I mean, look at how LARGE they are! No wonder you are always tripping! Your feet are longer than your height! Hahahaha” Peggy taunted as she stared at the booted feet. An idea came to her mind, and she figured she can embarrass Becky more by really pointing out the size of the feet. “In fact, let’s take a closer look. Maybe you just wear extra size boots, and you have tiny feet. Which could be another reason you keep tripping over yourself. Do you have tiny feet?” she teased.

Becky’s face grew red as she heard them talking about her feet. As they were all growing up, Peggy and Rachel would often ridicule her feet and kept pointing them out as well as other parts of her body. They loved trying to embarrass her and she wished they would stop. “Come on….leave muh feet alone. Muh feet are…just muh feet.” she whimpered.

“I think I want to see for myself. Does Clumsy have BIG feet, or does she have TINY feet?” Peggy teased. She then knelt down on the hayloft floor and grabbed the right boot. She held it up a little and then with her hands on the ankle area, she started to tug on the boot and watched it slowly slide off the leg. She was curious about Becky’s feet as she never seen them up close before. Throughout their lives, even though they both enjoyed swimming in the creek, she was never close enough to Becky to get a good look. This was becoming a little thrilling to her and knew her rival must be feeling silly at the moment. Then, the boot slid off and she held it up in the air as she stared at the gray sock. “Well, well, well! What do we have here? Why Miss Becky! You got some……………BIG FEET!! Hahahahaha Look at them Rachel! Aren’t they HUGE???” she teased.

“hahahahahaha yes they are HUGE!!!! Like the size of Texas!” Rachel laughed and couldn’t stop giggling as she heard Peggy making fun of Becky’s foot. She then reached down and started to tug at the left boot. The boot started to slide down and then it came off, which exposed both of Becky’s gray socked feet.

Becky went red with embarrassment as she felt her boots coming off her feet. Once they came off and heard the taunts, she really felt embarrassed. She started to nervously wiggle her feet, wondering what else they were going to do to further humiliate her. “Come on…..this is embarrasin’ me….leave muh poor feet alone..” she said shyly.

“Awwww!!! Poor Clumsy Lockhart doesn’t want us to mess with her feet! Awww poor baby! But these feet of yours causes too much trouble! It is good to know your feet aren’t tiny, unless these socks of yours are hiding tiny feet. Hey Rachel, let’s take off her socks too!” Peggy said. This was getting to be really fun for her as she wanted to completely humiliate Becky. She then reached under the jeans and found the top of the right sock. She could feel Becky moving her leg around, trying to prevent her from removing the sock. “Quit fighting this! I want to see these bare feet of yours! I have to see if they are actually super huge! Rachel, can you sit on her legs please?” she asked.

Becky gasped in shock as she felt her sock trying to be pulled down. They were going to see her naked feet? She didn’t want them to look at them as they were going to try and make fun of her. Then she felt a weight being placed on her calves and figured it was Rachel. Now, her feet were pressed to the floor, and she tried her best to squirm. Panic started to set in as she felt her right sock coming off her heel. Her feet were about to be exposed! “Come on!! Quit ya playin’!! Leave muh feet alone!” she squealed.

Peggy couldn’t help but smile as she heard that pleading from Becky. She could tell the woman was already feeling embarrassed and that motivated her more. She wanted to ridicule Becky’s feet. Her eyes got bigger as the sock came off the heel and she saw the light pink skin. She continued to peel the sock down and she could feel the foot trying to resist as the toes were curling inside the sock. “Looks like I am gonna see Clumsy’s feet! Well, they are not tiny that’s for sure. It might take me a week to take this sock off. Hahahahaha” she teased.

Becky then placed her hands over her face as she felt her sock coming off further. She did try to curl her toes to try and prevent the sock from coming off, but it was no use. Then was a strong tug and now she felt her sock come completely off her foot! “Stoooop….this is so embarrassin’…” she whimpered.

Peggy held up the empty sock in the air then tossed it to her left, where the empty boots were. She looked down and could see the bottom of Becky’s foot. She marveled at it as the skin was a light pink, with a creamy arch and the undersides of the toes were also creamy. The toes were long and were a little thick. She giggled as she saw the toes wiggling, as though they were trying to escape. She then looked over at the left foot and wanted to remove that sock as well. Her fingers slipped under the jeans and found the top of that sock. She started to peel the sock down and seeing that foot skin made her shiver a little. She had no idea why, but the idea of seeing Becky’s feet excited her. Peggy would never admit it to anyone, but she enjoyed a woman’s foot. She just like how they looked and since most women in this town kept their feet covered, whenever she would see a barefoot, it gave her a thrill. The left sock was now at the toes and with a simple tug, it came off and now both of Becky’s feet were exposed. “Ta da!!!! Well look at this! Naked feet! Becky’s feet are naked! And boy, are they HUMONGOUS!!! Hahahahahaha” she taunted.

Becky really started to blush even more as her feet were bared. She wondered why did Peggy and Rachel have to do this to her. She was grateful they pulled her away from falling over onto the barn floor, but now they were going to humiliate her. She always knew her feet were big and now that they were bare, she was going to have them examined. She didn’t mind being barefoot, but only at home, or if she went swimming. Other than that, she was always in her trusty boots. Her feet started to nervously wiggle around as she knew their eyes were staring at her feet. “Come on…put muh socks back on. Ya had your fun. Please…put muh socks back on.” she whimpered.

“Awwww!! Someone sounds a little embarrassed. Well you should be! Your feet are so damn large! Look Rachel! The entire length of my hand easily fits within one of her feet. See?” Peggy teased. She then rested her right hand on the sole of the right foot. It amused her that the tips of her fingers were well inside the arch and her wrist was at the toe tips. She did manage to feel the softness of the skin and it surprised her. She didn’t think Becky had any “girl-like” features on her body. She always ridiculed her for being more “man-like” and this softness was interesting. “Wow! I am surprised! Clumsy has some really soft skin on the bottoms of her feet…” she cooed as she then tapped her fingers on the foot.

Becky’s eyes popped wide open as she felt those fingers tapping on her foot and fear grew. The touch was innocent enough, but it also caused a very scary feeling in her. She started to feel those ticklish tremors building up and she gritted her teeth. Then she felt the fingers continuing to tap and listening to Peggy talk about how soft her feet were really started to get her tummy fluttering. “Stop hehehe touching muh foot..” she giggled.

Peggy smiled when she heard the giggle coming from Becky and then it hit her. She cocked her head to the right side and then wiggled her fingers once again on the foot, really close to the heel and she felt the foot flinching and heard another soft giggle. The she looked at Rachel with a sadistic smile as she had a new way to embarrass poor Becky. “Why Clumsy, I do declare! Do you happen to have……ticklish feet?” she grinned.

Becky felt her breath leave her body upon hearing that question. Did Peggy Blanchard actually just ask if her feet were ticklish? She always knew her feet were ticklish, as there were tickle games growing up. Never anything long, but the touch was enough to get her going. Was it possible that Peggy would actually tickle her feet as she was in this helpless position? Her nerves started to get frazzled, and she started to sweat. “Um….w-why d-d you ask?” she responded with tremendous fear in her voice.

Peggy heard that sound of fear in Becky’s voice and she felt a surge in arousal in her body. She had Becky in a very compromising position and could really humiliate her by simply tickling her feet. She remembered tickling others for fun, but right now at this moment, she had an opportunity to really torture Becky. She wiggled her fingers on the bottom of that right foot and saw it shaking and wiggling around. “I want to know…I mean, I am just barely touching your foot and I can hear your giggle. You’re ticklish aren’t you, Becky Lockhart? You must be REALLY ticklish, am I right?” she teased.

Becky really started to get nervous as she could hear that sound of impending doom coming from Peggy’s voice. Feeling those fingers on her foot and talking about her ticklishness made her feel helpless. As though she was a young sheep about to be devoured by a predator. She placed her hands over her face and started to whimper in fear. “C-Come on Peggy..hehehe pull me out. Hehehe STOP playing with muh feet..” she responded, emphasizing the word “stop” as she felt the fingers flutter on her heel.

“You see, Rachel? Looks like ol’ Clumsy has some really……ticklish feet. No wonder she is so uncoordinated. Her big feet are sensitive. Maybe when she walks, she just laughs and loses her concentration. These feet of hers are a problem to everyone in Sticksville. Think I should punish Becky? I think I should punish her feet. What do you think?” Peggy asked with a large, playful smile.

Rachel was getting excited as she witnessed this fun teasing. She could see how nervous the feet were. She did enjoy ticklish feet as there were a few women in town she tickled while hanging around in the house. She felt she couldn’t help herself. When she saw barefeet, she just had urges to tickle them. Now her best friend Peggy had their rival trapped and helpless. The boots and socks were removed, and those cute, big feet were exposed. She loved that light pink color and how it contrasted with the pale arches. She heard those giggles coming from Becky and thought they were so cute. “I think you should punish these feet! Maybe by tickling her feet, we can make her be more coordinated. Hehehe” she teased.

“Yeah, you’re right! How about we tickle these feet until she is no longer clumsy? Hahaha” Peggy joked. She then wiggled her fingers across the arch and heard a delightful ticklish squeal. Her adrenaline started to rise, and the thought of tickling Becky was really starting to sound exciting. She then did a few quick finger strokes with the tips of her fingers across the arch area once again. “Kitchy kitchy!” she taunted.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T” Becky screamed in laughter. She felt those fingers stroking her foot and it sent some really intense sensations in her body. She moved her hands from her face and looked down at the barn floor. She started to wonder if falling on her head would be a better option. It was bothering her that Peggy was really going to embarrass her, and she felt helpless to stop her. “Peggy…please!! Please stop ticklin’ muh feet! Can ya please just pull me out? I promise ya, I will go home, and you can stay here. I…I don’t want my feet….ya know….um…touched.” she pleaded.

“You don’t want your feet touched, huh? Why is that? Is there something about me doing this…..” Peggy teased as she then started lightly move over the width of the sole, moving downwards from the heel all the way to the ball of the foot. She loved the way the foot was going spastic as her fingers went left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left, all the way down the sole. She noticed how much more spastic the foot became when she went through the arch and knew that was the most ticklish area. She was starting to really enjoy making Becky go crazy. “.,…..that makes you lose your mind? Tell me, how ticklish are your feet?” she asked.

Becky felt those fingers lightly going down her foot and she felt the tummy jitters and she just kept giggling. To help muffle the sound, she clamped her hands over her mouth. The giggles were getting stronger, and she kept moving her foot around. Then she squealed as she felt the fingers pressing harder into her flesh, and it sent intense sensations throughout her body. She still couldn’t believe she was in this predicament. Her foot was getting tickled and there was nothing she could do. Now, she was being asked about how ticklish she was. “hehehehehehehe Peggy!!! Stop ticklin’ muh feet! Hehehehehehe” she giggled.

“At least answer my question. How ticklish are your feet?” Peggy teased. She then started to circle her fingertips in the arch area, trying to pull out the most ticklish feelings. She didn’t mind tickling Becky at all, in fact, she wanted to torture her. Tickling her was a perfect way to do it as it would leave no marks and would completely embarrass her.

“HAHAHAHAHA PEGGY!!!! STOP!! STOOOOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M TICKLISH!!!” Becky screamed. She felt those fingers circling in her arch and it was really driving her crazy. She tried to move her legs around, but with Rachel sitting on her legs and holding down her ankles, her poor feet were vulnerable, and she couldn’t get away. She looked out into the barn and wondered if there was anyone to help her.

“I know you’re ticklish. That’s not my question. HOW ticklish are your feet? A little? A lot? Not at all? Hehehe” Peggy teased. She then started to use her nails on the arch area and loved the sound of that panicked laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEGGY PLEASE!!!!” Becky screamed as she felt those nails now scratching and wriggling in her arch. That was such a wicked move and it sent her into ticklish agony. “HAHAHAHAHA A LOT!!! IT TICKLES A LOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“A lot? I think you’re lying. You don’t sound like it is a lot….” Peggy said, then winked at Rachel. She then really started to press her nails into the foot flesh, scraping them from the heel, agonizingly slow through the arch and off the ball of the foot.

Becky’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt those nails scraping down the length of her foot as though they were nails on a chalkboard. This was the most intense ticklish feeling she ever felt in her life as no one ever did this to her before. She didn’t know what to think, she could only feel that ticklish electricity flowing through her. “PEGGY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEGGY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE!!! STOP!!!” she begged.

“Awwww….can you hear that Rachel? Clumsy sounds like she is ticklish. But is she really?” Peggy smiled.

“Naw! She is just joking with us. I think we should keep touching her feet until we discover just how ticklish they are. Mind if I tickle the other foot?” Rachel grinned.

“Be my guest. That big foot is all yours….” Peggy said. She then started to scrape her nails once again down the length of the sole. The feeling of power over Becky and her wellbeing was becoming intoxicating to her. She wanted to keep doing this to really torture this woman.

Rachel looked on with glee and she reached over with her right hand and softly touched the helpless left sole. Peggy was tormenting the right one, so the left one was completely vulnerable. She loved how the foot started to spasm upon her touch and she felt a tingle of excitement in her body. Tickling feet was becoming something exciting and she wondered how far they could push Becky. “Oooh!! Her foot is soft! I think this foot *might* be ticklish. Hehehehe” she teased.

Becky continued to just laugh uncontrollably. Those nails on her right foot were truly driving her up the wall, and now she felt fingers touching her left foot. It scared her that both of her feet were going to be tickled. She also realized that these two were intending on tickling her for a while. She just wanted to be free and get away from these two. She wished she could just burst out of this situation and run home, barefoot if she had to. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLIN’ MUH FEET!!!!” she begged.

Peggy continued to smile as she tickled that foot. Her eyes looked in on the skin and started to adore it. That light pink skin made the foot look real tender and the creamy arch was so sensitive. When her fingers went across the ball of the foot, she noticed the foot started to jerk around. That delighted her because it was another sensitive spot she could play with. “Oooh!! I think I found a ticklish spot! Watch what happens when I do this...” she told Rachel as she then used the tips of her left index finger and middle finger and started to stroke them across the ball of the foot.

Rachel looked over and saw those fingers stroking the ball of the right foot, so she decided to do the same on the left. The index and middle fingers on her right hand started to do small circles on the ball of the foot and she heard a delightful shriek coming from Becky. This amused her and she started to giggle. “hehehe this is a good spot! This is fun!” she said with glee.

Becky couldn’t stop herself from laughing so hard. The way they were touching the balls of her feet, just kept the ticklish agony flowing through her body. She wished her boots and socks were back on and she did not like being barefoot and helpless. She felt her head dropping and she just let her laughter flow. Her hands were waving around, and her eyes were now shut tight. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! I AM BEGGIN’ YA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!” she pleaded desperately.

Peggy felt powerful. Listening to Becky literally begging her made her feel like she owned this woman. This tickling moment was giving her inspiration and maybe use it on others who defied her. No one would ever admit they were tormented by her because tickling was always seen as a “fun game” that kids do. She also liked how she felt aroused. There was something very sexual about dominating Becky with tickling at the moment. She then paused her tickling and looked at Rachel. “Ok, let’s pause for a moment. If we keep tickling her right now, she might die. I want to keep this up for a while..hehehe” she told her.

Rachel paused and she looked at Peggy. She knew she was up to something, and her own excitement started to build. It was getting to be a little more exciting and she also felt a little arousal. She looked at the helpless feet and hoped they would keep tickling them. “Yeah, we do need her alive for tickling!”

Becky felt a large wave of relief wash over her as the tickling on her feet finally stopped. It felt amazing to not being tickled at the moment and she started to pant as she caught her breath. She figured it was finally over and soon she would be free of this madness. “Thank you….I….I couldn’t…take it anymore…hehehe” she panted and giggled as residual ticklish feelings remained.

“Oh, we are not done with you yet Miss Clumsy Lockhart. We just want you to rest a little. No need to have you die…” Peggy responded. Her eyes then looked at those long toes and figured that would be her next target.

Becky groaned as she heard Peggy’s words. It appeared she was still going to be tickled. This sent a sense of dread in her body as she did not want to be tickled anymore! “Please Peggy….ya had your fun with muh feet. Please let me go…” she whimpered.

“Why? I am having fun! I didn’t realize that your big ol’ feet could provide this much fun!” Peggy responded.

“Please…no more ticklin’….I really….can’t take it anymore…” Becky pleaded.

“Then you are really going to lose your mind today. Actually, how can you? You don’t have a brain! Hehehee” Peggy taunted. The more she heard Becky begging her, the more she wanted to tickle her. She then looked over at Rachel. “Hey Rachel, can you touch her arch for me?” she asked.

Rachel had a huge grin as she heard that instruction. “Sure!!!” she said as she swiped her finger across the arch.

“hehehehehe hey!!! That tickles!!” Becky screeched as she felt that finger swipe.

“I can see….Look here Clumsy, this is how things are going to work right now. We are going to tickle you. It is a hot day, and we are looking for some fun. Tickling your big feet will be great entertainment for us. How come you didn’t tell us how ticklish you were? We could have done this years ago!” Peggy asked.

Becky closed her eyes as she knew her poor feet were going to be tickled again. She hated feeling so helpless right now. She wanted to one day become a deputy like her hero Darby, and yet she was being broken down very easy, just by having some women touch the bottoms of her feet. Darby surely wouldn’t fall apart by having her feet tickled and beg for mercy, so she felt even more embarrassed because she wasn’t as strong and wanted to be like Darby. “Please Peggy…I…I really don’t want to be tickled anymore. It’s….it’s torture…” she whined.

“Torture? Hahahaha this is FUN! So, let’s hear that annoying laugh you have again!” Peggy threatened. She then started to stroke her fingertips on the undersides of the toes and felt them clamp up quickly. She loved how long the toes were and with that reaction quite sensitive. “Open those toes up! Do it or your arch gets my nails again!” she demanded.

Becky felt the very intense sensation ripping through her body as she felt the fingers on the bottoms of her toes. Realizing how ticklish her toes were frightened her as it seemed every single inch on her foot was insanely ticklish. Then she heard the threat of the nails in her arch again and that made her shudder with fear. She did not want that to happen, so she slowly opened her toes up. Her toes trembled nervously as the anticipation of being tickled was intense. “Please Peggy…please don’t tickle muh feet anymore…” she whimpered.

Peggy watched as the toes opened up and she grinned. Just the control she was having over Becky got her excited. Once she saw the open toes and that pale skin, she delicately stroked her fingers across the undersides of the toes. She saw the toes ready curl again, but they remained open. That got her fired up as it meant her tickle threat to the arch was working. “Good girl! Hold those toes still for me! They seem so…..ticklish. hehehehehe” she giggled.

“Hehehehehehe muh toes! Peggy!! Please hehehehe stop tickling muh toes!” Becky started to beg. She could feel those fingers stroking her toes and it kept sending wave after ticklish wave throughout her body. She desperately wanted to close her toes, but she didn’t want her arch to be tickled again. That seemed to be her most ticklish spot. Her hands continued wave around and her head hung down as she felt those toes being touched and tickled. She did a ticklish squeak when she felt the finger focusing on the part of her toe crevice where the big toe and index toe connected on the ball of her foot. That was a very sensitive area and she wanted to cry. “HAHAHAHAHAHA PEGGY PLEASE!!! I’M VERY TICKLISH!!” she roared.

“I can see….that’s what makes this so much fun! I wish I had known how ticklish your feet were years ago! I could have played with them every day!” Peggy smiled. She loved the sound of the desperate laughter and now her fingers made it to the next crevice when the index toe and middle toe were. The laugher started to get worse, and she wanted to make sure she got every inch.

Rachel looked on at Peggy tickling those toes and she wanted to have fun. Her eyes then went back to that helpless left foot, and she started to stroke her fingers up and down the length of the foot. She was impressed on the softness of the skin as Becky was a day laborer. She was a Farmer’s daughter, so she figured her skin would be rough and calloused., not smooth and soft like a person of wealth would have. She did notice when her fingers went into the arch area, it made the foot go nuts and twist and turn. She then held the toes of that foot, so she could keep that foot still. “Hold still! I am trying to tickle you!!” she shouted.

Becky felt her other foot being tickled and it drove her crazy. Both feet were being played with, which only doubled her agony. She still tried to kick her legs, but Rachel’s weight held her down. Her eyes looked at the barn floor below and she saw her hat and the broken pieces of wood. The memory of her tripping over her own feet and sliding across the hayloft floor and through the hayloft wall caused her to have true regret. It put her in this position, and she was being tormented by two women she did not like to be around. She didn’t care anymore and really started to beg them. This foot tickling had to stop, or she was going to lose her mind! “PLEASE STOP TICKLING MUH FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM BEGGING YA!!! YA GOT TO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SSSTTTTOOOOOPPPP!!!”

Peggy heard that begging and grinned. Poor Becky was losing her mind and she wanted to keep pushing her over the edge. She then held up her hand to have Rachel pause for a moment, so she could really mess with Becky’s mind. “Ok, we stopped tickling you. We are going to start again very soon because tickling your feet is well, addicting. What will you do to get us to stop tickling your poor feet?” she asked.

Becky felt relief as the foot tickling finally stopped. Not having those fingers play with her feet felt amazing and she really hoped it would be over. Then she heard Peggy threaten to tickle her feet and she shuddered. She didn’t know if she could handle another round of it. She was willing to do almost anything to get the tickle torture to stop. “hehehehe…anything…..hehehehe anything… just no more ticklin’….Muh feet….muh poor feet…” she wheezed.

“Anything, huh?” Peggy mused as she heard that soft plea from Becky. She looked at Rachel and could see she really wanted to tickle those feet again. She loved seeing how excited her friend was and she was also very excited. Then, she remembered something! She remembered the conversation she had earlier with Rachel about the upcoming dance. The person who she was tickling was going out with the man she wanted to go to the dance with. This was such a moment for her. She felt her heart racing as she had the perfect idea to go to the dance with Michael Roberts and destroy Becky at the same time. Peggy looked at Rachel and grinned. “This will be fun! You will love this….” she told her.

“Love what? What do you have in mind? I hope it is more tickling! Hehehe” Rachel laughed. Her fingers were getting anxious to tickle that left foot again.

“I got something for you Becky….You know the big Summer Dance is coming up and I heard you had a date. I heard you are going out with Michael Roberts! Problem is, I want to go to the date with Michael. So, if you want me to stop tickling your precious feet, you will break your date…” Peggy offered. She really hoped Becky would say no, so she could tickle her again. Then she thought, even if she said yes, she would tickle her anyway because it was very fun.

Becky’s eyes popped open when she heard what Peggy said. She wanted to go to the dance with Michael Roberts? She would say yes, and she didn’t want to go with him, but she remembered her father set it up. When her father set things up, she just couldn’t abandon those plans, even if she didn’t like him. Her father was very stern, and she did not want to disappoint him. Michael was a very cute guy, but she didn’t like being forced. Even still, she could not break her father’s word. “Ya want to go to the dance with Michael? But….I am supposed to go with him…” she replied.

“Well, I suggest you break the date. Because if you don’t……” Peggy started. She then started to scrabble her fingers up and down the bare right sole.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!! NO MORE TICKLIN’ HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” Becky screamed.

“….i will keep tickling your feet until you do agree. You did say….anything, right?” Peggy taunted and moved her fingers faster over the foot. The foot was going spastic, and she then nodded her head to Rachel to let her know she can tickle her.

Rachel’s eyes grew big and now she started to run her fingers up and down that left sole. She then focused on the arch itself and discovered a very sensitive spot. “That’s right Clumsy Lockhart! If you want us to stop tickling these big feet of yours, you better break Michael’s heart…” she teased.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Becky screamed as both of her arches were now being tickled. She discovered that the more she was tickled, the more sensitive she got and the worst she felt. She couldn’t possibly break her father’s deal. He would be extremely upset and disappointed in her if she did. But the tickling was very strong, and she was getting weaker. She could already feel the sweat dripping down her face and her lungs were burning. Her legs even felt weaker as the tickling continued. The thought of breaking the date with Michael got stronger and if they kept tickling her, she was going to snap.

“Someone got some ticklish feeeeeeeeet!!” Peggy sang as she continued to scrabble her fingers in the arch area. The foot had ticklish spots all over, but the arch seemed to be the most responsive. She even chuckled as she heard a few snorts coming out from Becky. Her fingers then found a hot spot on the instep, and she loved that reaction.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD STOOOOPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK OK OK OK!!!” Becky screamed. Both of her insteps were being tickled and that sent her into a panic. She didn’t care about anything anymore; she just wanted it to stop.

“Ok what? What are you agreeing to?” Peggy teased as she fluttered her fingers across that instep area. She loved how tender it was and she wanted to tickle it every day.

“HAHAHAHAHA MICHAEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MICHAEL!!! HAHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLIN’ MEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Becky roared.

Peggy stopped her tickling and nodded to Rachel to stop. “What about Michael? You called his name out. Tell me or get tickled!” Peggy demanded.

“heheheheh oh gawd….the ticklin’….the ticklin’…hehehe” Becky mumbled as she tried to recover. She felt a sense of shame wash over her as she felt like she was broken just by having her feet tickled. She felt horrible as she knew she had to break her date with Michael. “….ya can go with Michael….to the dance…” she whimpered.

“I can?? Good!! I am going to love going to the dance with Michael! He belongs to me anyway! When you break it off with him, you tell him how wonderful I am and that I am best for him. Got it?” Peggy instructed.

Becky felt sad as she heard those words. It would be a terrible feeling to tell Michael that stuff about Peggy, but she felt she had no choice. She discovered her feet were her weakness. She never knew that by having her feet tickled, she could feel so weak and helpless. A sense of defeat filled her soul, and she nodded her head. “Yes..I will tell him that…” she whimpered softly.

“HELLO????!!! Who is in here?” a voice called out and was coming into the barn.

Peggy looked up and was shocked. Someone was coming into the barn, and it was a man’s voice. She didn’t know if Becky’s loud laughter drew attention and now people were coming. She held up her finger to her lips and showed Rachel. They wanted to see who was coming in and if they knew what they were up to. “Hey Becky, you better not tell anyone we are up here!” she demanded in a strong whisper.

Becky heard the same voice and she wondered who was coming in. Her tired eyes looked toward the barn door and then saw someone enter. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Out of all the people that would come by at this very moment was none other than Michael Roberts! She felt embarrassed as she was still hanging out over the hayloft, just not in position to fall. Her eyes then made contact with his and she felt so humiliated.

“Becky? Is that you?” Michael asked. He looked up and saw Becky’s pigtails hanging down and she appeared to be stuck. He never expected to see someone in that position. He was coming by the creek with his friends, and he heard a noise in the barn. It sounded like a wounded animal, so he went to investigate. Now, before his eyes he saw Becky Lockhart up in the hayloft and then he saw the broken wood and her cowboy hat. “Are you ok?” he asked.

Becky felt her face get really red from embarrassment. For the second time today, someone has seen her in this predicament. First it was two women that were rivals, and now the man she was supposed to go to the dance with. She didn’t know what to say as he looked at her. Then she felt a slight touch on the bottom of her foot, which reminded her of her predicament. She couldn’t let Michael know Pam and Rachel were up here and better yet never let him know they were tickling her feet. That would be too humiliating. “H-hello Michael…Y-yeah, I’m ok. W-What brings you by here?” she asked nervously.

“I am glad you’re ok. You seem like you are in a predicament. Me and my friends came by the creek to have some fun and cool off. I heard a noise in this barn and came to investigate. Do you know what the noise could have been? It sounded like…..howling.” Michael asked. He looked at Becky’s face and she seemed kind of tired.

Becky once again felt a streak of embarrassment as he probably heard her laughing hysterically. She wished she could tell him to help her, but again it would be embarrassing to admit her ticklish weakness and that her tormentors were still up here. Then she felt something very lightly touching her soles. She could feel the ticklish tremors building up and she started to sweat again. She couldn’t burst out laughing! “I-I-I don’t know…Ya may have…..um….heard me yelling at..a spider or something.” she said, trying to not make any kind of giggling sounds.

“A spider? Haha Must have been a very big spider.” Michael laughed.

Peggy held a hand to her mouth to prevent from laughing as she heard Becky’s response. She was enjoying this moment and figured she could torment Becky again. She then took her left hand and very softly petted the bottom of the right sole. She didn’t want to tickle her too much because Michael would come investigate, but soft enough to make Becky uncomfortable. She enjoyed touching this foot as it was soft and tender. “Don’t forget to tell him the dance is off…” she whispered as she continued to very lightly graze her fingers over the foot.

Becky felt a chill go through her body as she heard Peggy’s voice. She remembered she had to break her father’s agreement, or she would be tortured even more. The feeling of those fingers on her foot made her squirm, but she was stunned that she was feeling something else. Arousal. There was something about the way the fingers very lightly caressed her sole that was causing those feeling of lust to build. She did not understand why she was feeling this way, but it did feel really good. Her mind was getting confused, and she felt those pangs of lust growing with each soft stroke. “Yeah..hehe it was huge….” she giggled.

“Well, I am kind of glad to see you. Your father, Mr. Lockhart said you were looking forward to going to the dance with me. I was happy about that, and we will have a good time.” Michael told her. He always thought Becky was cute and when he was told that she wanted to go to the dance with him, he got excited. He was looking forward to having some fun and possibly having a future mate. This was a very small town, so meeting women was difficult.

Becky started to feel guilty about what she had to do. Peggy Blanchard tickled her feet into submission, and she had to break the date. She could see the excitement in his eyes and even though she did not want to go originally with him, her father set it up and she had to do it. It could have been fun after all. Then she felt another soft stroke going across her heel, down her arch, off the ball of her foot and then her toes. It tickled very slightly but she felt that arousal building up again. Becky focused her eyes on Michael and knew what she had to do. “Um….a-about that. I have to tell ya somethin’” she said, still trying to maintain her composure.

“Sure, what do you have to tell me?” Michael asked., He put his hands on his hips and stared back at Becky. He did wonder what she was feeling because her face looked…very comfortable.

“Tell him! And don’t forget to mention me!” Peggy whispered loud enough for Becky to hear. She then continued to pet the sole and let the tips of her fingers lightly dance around those long toes. She did notice Becky wasn’t squirming too much on her feet, but she did notice her hips were starting to sway. It made her wonder if Becky was enjoying this foot petting too much.

Becky wanted to moan as she felt the fingers softly caressing her toes. She was still trying to figure out why she was getting so turned on when moments ago, she was laughing to death. The discovery of the sensations on her feet was educational as she never had these feelings before. Her feet were very ticklish, yet also very responsive and could turn her on. Her eyes then went back to Michael, and she heard Peggy’s very strong whisper. This was going to be difficult, but if she didn’t want those soft, pleasurable touches to turn into horrific tickles, she had to do this. “Well…..I…I hope this won’t…disappoint ya too much..But…I-I-I can’t go to the dance with ya..” she stammered as she still felt the effects of the soft touching.

Michael’s jaw dropped upon hearing the news. He was excited about going to the dance and now it looked like Becky was breaking the date. “You can’t go to the dance with me? Why not? I was..you know.. really looking forward to going with you. Did something happen?” he asked.

Becky didn’t know what to say. Peggy never gave her an excuse to use, so she had to come up with something quick. “I just…well, muh Pa set the date up, but he remembered….that I had to help him in the fields…It is harvest…oooh….time.” she said and let out an accidental moan as those fingers were now caressing her left foot. Both of her feet were being softly stroked and it doubled her arousal.

Michael was confused. He got the ok to go out with Becky by her father and now her father broke the date? It didn’t make sense and it didn’t make sense to hear that moan. He looked up at Becky and she had a look of pleasure on her face. “I-I don’t understand. Your father was really excited when I said I would take you. Well, I know it is harvest time for many farmers, so I understand. Will you be at the dance at all?” he asked.

Becky continued to feel her arousal building as those hands were very softly grazing the bottoms of her feet. She felt sweat building up on her forehead and her hips were now starting to grind against the floor. She was also aware her nipples were stiff, and she was entirely confused. In a way, she hoped they would keep touching her feet like this. She then refocused her attention on Michael and could hear the disappointment in his voice. Her mind was also confused as she did not want to go to the dance with him originally, but he looked genuinely disappointed and that made her wonder if he had a crush on her. Being in this situation was really bothering her as she was being forced to perhaps hurt his feelings. “I…I might go much later…but…I’m sorry Michael…I really am….” she told him.

Peggy was excited as she heard Becky ending the date. Her plan worked! Tickling Becky’s feet paid off and now it was time to make sure Becky set her up with Michael. She took the tip of her index finger, right on the pad and not the nail and did very small circles in the middle of the arch with the lightest touch. She was enjoying watching Becky grind her hips and she would admit to herself that it was turning her on. A thought came to her mind and wondered if she would perhaps dominate Becky sexually. That got her nipples very stiff, and she continued her light finger touch. She may not have liked Becky and made fun of her, but she wasn’t too ugly. She looked over at Rachel and saw her fingers lightly petting the left foot. “I think she is getting hot between her legs.” she told Rachel in silence and just moved her lips.

“Well…ok then. I-I understand. Maybe some other time we can hang out.” Michael said feeling very disappointed.

Becky felt bad as he looked really sad. Guilt was also flowing through her, and she was such a mental wreck right now as she was still recovering from being tickled tortured, now her lust was spiking and she felt guilt about breaking a date. Then she remembered the other thing she had to do. “Um…I’m feel guilty about this. I-I have an idea for ya. How about ya take…..Peggy…Peggy Blanchard…oooh… to the dance?” she cooed as those fingers were now stroking the ball of her foot, near her toes.

Michael looked up and was stunned. Did he hear Becky right? Did she just tell him to take Peggy to the dance instead? He never heard of a woman offering another woman to replace a date. “You want me to take Peggy Blanchard to the dance? The mayor’s daughter?” he asked.

Peggy heard those words and she felt excited! This was her chance to finally getting her hands on Michael Roberts. Becky was obeying her, and she hoped it would continue. She then leaned her head down and planted a kiss right in the middle of the right arch on Becky’s foot! A wave of lust hit her own body as the foot skin was very soft on her lips.

Becky’s eyes popped open as she felt that kiss on her foot. That only sent more streaks of arousal in her body. She had no idea her feet could be the source of such pleasure in her body. She then looked at Michael and knew she had to continue. “Yeah….ya can take Peggy. Ooooh…..she…she is a wonderful….gal. She…she would be great.” she cooed as she felt a kiss on the bottom of her left foot as well.

“Well…if you say so. I guess I will ask her the next time I see her. Um, thanks Becky. I-I guess I will see you around maybe?” Michael asked as he started to head out of the barn. He also wondered why her face and her voice seemed so strange. It was like she was feeling really good.

“Yeah…that would be…oooh…nice.” Becky responded. It appeared both of her feet were receiving kisses up and down the soles and it felt amazing.

“Ok, well. See you later…” Michael told her and then walked out the barn.

Peggy gave a few more kisses to the bottom of that right foot and when she heard Michael leave, she was really excited. “Good job Clumsy!! You did as you were told! You must like these kisses now. Hahahaha you are naughty!” she laughed.

Becky didn’t know what to say back. She did feel naughty because she felt so much erotic pleasure in her body and had no idea why. She then hoped she could be pulled out from her trap and finally set free. “I…I did what ya asked. Can ya pull me out now?” she whimpered.

Peggy looked at Rachel and grinned. Her plan worked to perfection, but she also wanted to have a little more fun with Becky before setting her free. She winked at Rachel, then turned her attention towards Becky. “Oh, I will let you out, but first you need to be punished naughty girl!” she taunted.

Becky’s eyes went wide when she heard that threat. She didn’t understand why she had to be punished after doing what Peggy told her to do. “Punish me? But why? I did what ya told me to do!” she whined.

“Oh yes, you did do what I told you. You broke your date with Michael and set me up. But that was due to me tickling your poor big feet…” Peggy said, then drummed her fingers up and down the right sole causing Becky to start giggling and wiggling again. “But when I was touching your feet like this……I saw your hips grinding. You were feeling dirty, weren’t you?” she teased.

Becky was speechless hearing that. She did a ticklish squeal when she felt the fingers tickle her foot briefly, but Peggy was right. She was grinding her hips, but that was because of the great pleasure she was feeling through her feet. “I…I didn’t feel anything. Please…let me go. Ya have tortured me enough...” she pleaded.

“Naughty girls like you deserve punishment!” Peggy said. She then moved her body and was now straddling Becky’s calves, the barefeet resting out from under her. She then leaned forward and reached under Becky’s hips, trying to find her belt. She found the buckle and started to pull it free. Soon, she got the belt undone and then using both hands, she gripped the top of the blue jeans and underwear and yanked downwards, exposing Becky’s naked ass! “You deserve a good ol’ fashion spanking!” she declared.

Becky was in complete shock as she felt her belt getting undone and before she knew it, her pants and underwear came down and her ass was exposed! A very large wave of embarrassment washed over her, and she felt really helpless. “What are ya doing to me?” she asked.

Peggy saw the naked ass and her own erotic excitement skyrocketed. It was a well-formed rear end, the skin was very pale, but well-rounded and had a great shape to it. It must have been due to all the field work Becky performed. She then raised her right hand and let it come down onto the right cheek. She felt a thrill as the ass was very firm, yet the skin was so soft. “Such a naughty girl…” she said with lust in her voice.

Becky yelped as she felt that smack on her right butt cheek. She was in total shock as she was about to be spanked! Not since she was a young girl did she ever get a spanking and that was by her father. Now, this woman who was her peer was spanking her in a barn. The humiliation of the moment really bore deep into her soul as she was being spanked over and over. She felt the stings of the slaps on each cheek, and she started to yelp and squeal from each strike. “Ow!!! That *ow!* hurts!! Peggy! *ow!* Stop spanking *ow* muh butt!” she begged.

Rachel was blown away as she first saw the helpless feet sticking out from under Pam, and then saw the spanking. She could not believe her friend was spanking a grown woman’s ass, and it looked exciting. She had no idea why she was feeling lust, but something about watching those swats turned her on. She enjoyed getting spanked by a boyfriend during sex, but watching Peggy spank another woman was very exciting. She could see the pale skin turning a light pink and could hear the smacks. She also could hear the helpless squeals coming from Becky and she felt her nipples throbbing. This was a very erotic encounter and she wanted to have some kind of release. “You’re spanking her? Hahaha this is wonderful.” she grinned.

Peggy looked at Rachel and smiled. She could see how excited her friend was and she was getting caught up in this moment as well. She then stopped the spanking and saw the pink cheeks and loved her handiwork. She then started to lightly trace her fingertips over the spanked skin and felt the warmth of the blows. She also saw the ass cheeks clinching and reacting to her touch. She also heard some grunts coming from Becky and it dawned on her. “Why Clumsy Lockhart! Don’t tell me you have a….ticklish ass! Hehehe” she giggled.

Becky was in shock as she heard Peggy’s declaration. Never in a million years did she ever think her rear end was ticklish. But the way Peggy’s fingers were touching her there sent very intense tickling sensations in her body. She felt her butt cheeks clenching tight with each touch and she felt those ticklish tremors bubbling up from her stomach and she let out a giggle. “Hehehehe w-what are ya doing to muh butt?” she giggled.

“She DOES have a ticklish ass! Look at her squirm!” Peggy said with glee. She was running her fingers lightly over the skin and she loved the way the butt would shake, wiggle and clench under her touch. She could hear those cute giggles coming from Becky, which only motivated her to continue. She then used both hands and was now tickling the side of the ass area, then slowly brought her fingers together along the crack and that motion really got her victim giggling even louder. “Tickle tickle tickle! Clumsy has a very ticklish ass! Hehehehe” she teased.

Rachel watched with great lust building up in her body as she watched how Peggy’s fingers were stroking and teasing all over that ass. She was really starting to admire Becky’s rear end and she wondered what it would be like to play with it herself. She started to imagine Becky under her own touch and how she would tease that delightful butt. She then started to wonder if Peggy’s fingers would travel further down that crack and maybe even explore something lower in that area and touch a possible moist area on Becky’s body. That sent a shiver of lust down her spine, and she felt her nipples at great attention. “Hey, is her butt crack ticklish too?” she asked, then bit her lower lip.

“Let’s find out!” Peggy said and then looked at the vulnerable ass crack. She then started to slide the tip of her left index finger from the top of the tailbone and slowly went down the crack lightly. She chuckled to herself as she saw the cheeks clench very tight and heard Becky’s laughter really starting to pick up. This was such a fun moment for her, and she also felt herself getting very hot inside. There was something very erotic about this moment and she wanted to see how far she could push it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLIN’ MUH BUTT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES ME REALLY BAD!!” Becky roared. She was still in a state of shock that her exposed butt was being tickled like this. She also knew she would never live this down as Peggy and Rachel would always have that power over her. They were breaking her down and taking away her dignity. Shame continued to wash over her body, and she just could not stop laughing.

Peggy was really enjoying sliding her index finger up and down that crack. She could feel the very fine hairs in the crack and loved how the cheeks clenched and opened up. When it opened up, she slid her finger a little deeper into the crack which made it clench up again. She then continued to stroke down the crack and was nearing the area where the crack disappeared, and a woman’s very special place was near. She also wondered if she should tease the hole a little. She was curious how Becky would react to that stimulation. She then turned towards Rachel and just looking at her, she knew her friend was in a state of high arousal. “Hey Rachel, hand me that piece of straw on the floor. I got an idea! And, why don’t you stroke the bottoms of her feet for a little while. Let’s see how hot we can make her..hehehe” she giggled.

Rachel’s eyes went wide with excitement as she heard the plan. She then lowered her body and picked up a piece of straw from all the loose hay. She handed it over to Peggy and then she went behind her and knelt down. She could see two helpless soles sticking out from under Peggy’s rear end and she could barely contain herself. This was her chance to play with these big feet again and she couldn’t wait. She then started to very lightly stroke the pads of her fingertips down the soles, going from the heels, through the very sensitive arches, across the balls of the feet and off the toes only to return to the heel and do the motion again and again. She loved the way the feet were trembling and knew Becky was probably getting aroused again. “I wonder if we can make her have an orgasm. Hehehe” she thought to herself.

Becky felt those fingers stroking her feet lightly and even though it tickled her a little, those feelings of arousal started to return. It was though her feet were a hot spot for lust and she started to feel those wonderful vibes flowing through her body. This was also very humiliating because these two women were playing her body like a fiddle. She felt herself getting more aroused with the foot stroking, then she started to giggle again. Something was stroking her rear end, but it didn’t feel like fingers. It was more stiff and it was starting to drive her crazy. “hehehehehehe hey! What are ya doing to me?” she giggled.

“Oh, just playing with this ticklish ass of yours…hehehe” Peggy responded. She was now stroking the tip of that loose straw over the ass cheeks, and she loved the reaction. The ass was wiggling all over the place, she could hear those giggles flowing and she knew Becky was getting turned on from having her feet played with. This entire situation was turning out to be one of Peggy’s best moments ever. She was truly dominating this woman and it gave her a feeling of power. She then took the tip of the straw and slowly stroked it down from the crack, going from the tailbone, through the crevice and all the way down close to where the hole would be. “I wonder….” she said aloud as the straw stopped its path.

Becky was giggling uncontrollably as she felt that straw tickling her ass crack, but she had conflicting feelings in her body. The butt tickling was really driving her crazy, but the soft foot touching was making her horny. She was experiencing two sensations at once and her mind was confused. Then she gasped as she felt one of her cheeks get pulled away from the other, which made her feel really vulnerable. “W-what are ya doing to me?” she whimpered.

Peggy felt her nipples throb as she now had a good look at the hole of Becky. She could see the puckered lips clearly and it looked amazing to her. It was surprising that Becky Lockhart was this attractive all of the sudden and she wanted to push her buttons. She then took the tip of the straw and started to stroke it along the outside edge of the hole, and she got a delightful reaction! “Ooooh!!! Looks like someone has a ticklish asshole..hehehe” she laughed.

Becky’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she felt the straw touch her on her hole. She was not prepared for that, and she couldn’t help but laugh. It was such a unique feeling and never knew her body would react in this manner. “hehehehehehehehehehe hey!! Ya got to hhahahahahahahahaha stop!! Stop ticklin’ me hehehehehehehehehehehe there!!!” she begged.

Peggy continued to stroke the hole and loved the way it puckered very tightly. She then became aware she was very close to Becky’s private area and wondered if she should touch her there. Just to let her know how much in control she was. She then placed the straw on top of an ass cheek and then moved her right index finger down below the crack and found a very warm and moist area. She then moved her finger around that area and could feel some of the pubic hair. She heard Becky let out a loud moan and she grinned. She also could tell Becky was aroused as she was quite moist down there. “I am just letting you know that I own this body of yours now! If you ever defy me in the future, then I am going to capture you, strip you and play with your goodies just like right now, understand?” she said with a cold tone.

Becky swooned in lust as she felt that finger touching her in her special place. She had no idea how to react in her mind, but her body loved that finger stroking in that area. Her body heat was turned up high and she felt so submissive at the moment. She could also feel her feet being lightly played with, which only made her hotter. She knew she was beaten and the thought of Peggy capturing her in the future and playing with her in this manner frightened her because she realized her body would not resist. With a defeated and submissive tone, she responded to Peggy. “Yes…I…I understand…”

Peggy filled her chest with pride as she knew she conquered Becky. Now that she knew of this weakness, she was looking forward to exploiting it again. She decided this was enough, and it sent a strong message to Becky. It was now time to go meet up with Michael Roberts and seal that deal. She then took the straw and placed it in the ass crack standing up, so it looked like Becky had a straw tail. “Ok Rachel, I think she has had enough for now. Let’s go to the creek and have some fun. Hehehe” she smiled triumphantly.

Rachel was so hot at the moment; she was a little disappointed that she couldn’t play with these feet a little while longer. She then stood up and looked over Peggy’s shoulder. She then saw the straw sticking up from Becky’s ass and she laughed. “Hahahahahaha she has a tail?” she laughed.

“Yes she does…..hehehehe” Peggy responded. She then got off of Becky and before she stood up, she grabbed the top of the jeans that was just below the ass cheeks and slide them down the legs and stopped at the ankles. She wanted Becky to lay there nude from the waist down to further show her dominance over her. She then stood up and saw that naked ass and those long legs. She also loved how the feet were sticking out of the jeans, so helpless and vulnerable. Peggy then giggled as she saw the straw “tail”. This was such a great moment in her mind. “Remember Clumsy, you still have to be my maid for a day. You also have to clean out boots for two weeks! Do not defy me, or you are going to really get your body dominated. Next time, you will be completely naked as we do it…” she threatened.

Becky felt totally ashamed, and her head dropped. She never felt this humiliated in her entire life. She felt her jeans and underwear at her ankles and knowing her ass and legs were exposed made her feel so helpless. The thought of being completely naked frightened her and she knew she had to agree to Peggy’s terms. “Yes…I..I understand. I will clean yer home and….clean yer boots…” she whimpered.

“Good! Let’s go Rachel! Time for Michael to ask me to the dance! Goodbye Clumsy!” Peggy said and then she and Rachel climbed back down the hayloft ladder and made their way out the barn. Their mission was accomplished, and it was time to enjoy the spoils.

Becky saw the women leave the barn and she laid there for a moment. She was still in a state of shock over what just happened to her. These two women dominated her like never before. She had been in a few fights in her life, but nothing like this. Her mind was racing with so many thoughts about what will happen to her going forward. She was tickled tortured, but also felt incredibly aroused. It made her wonder if she even liked girls. She never thought about that before and now she was faced with the reality that another woman could have pulled an orgasm out of her if she wanted to. Becky then slowly got up and turned over. She wanted to pull her jeans and underwear back up. As she did so, she kept thinking about how Peggy touched her between her legs and wondered what would have happened if she was completely naked. Would she give in to that touch? Her eyes then looked for her boots and socks. Once she located then, she put them back on and she wanted to go home in a hurry. She got herself together and then climbed down from the hayloft on wobbly legs. This ordeal took a lot out of her, and she wanted to just go home and regroup. “I can’t believe that happened to me…what am I gonna do? I’m so confused…” she asked herself as she headed back home.

Character featured in this part:

02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Becky's first time!

OK fans, what do you think of this character so far? I really like her and expect more things of her in the future as she will become a a major part of Deputy's Universe going forward. Any comments are most welcomed and appreciated.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back