• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing boy

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon to have access to a total of 12 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/laughing-boy-72691688

Laughing boy 1.pngLaughing boy 2.pngLaughing boy 3.png

"I hope you are comfortable there because the three of us are going to have a long and varied night of fun. We only have one small detail that seems unimportant, but that often makes the difference...

That's right, curl your toes back while I secure your big toes, so we'll make sure you're receptive and still at all times... And done... Now it's perfect...

...Yes, I know, so there is no possible defense or resistance... You can't imagine how annoying it is to have to hold your foot with the other hand while you run the sole with the pinwheel or rake it with a fork, the fastening toe rings make things much easier for all of us...

...that you thought it was just going to be feathers and brushes you say?... Oh, how cute, if we also have them and you will try them... Along with aaaaall the other toys... Ready?"

----------------------------------------------

Here is the work I promised you yesterday. I'm not particularly a fan of M/M, but I know that some of you who follow me are, so I want you to know that I also take you into account and I hope you like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back