• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Better Mood, Then, Surprise Deal

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was feeling pretty good on his trip to OKC

The plane landed, Fritz and Steve were waiting, and Ross was pumped to try to make money after the situation which had happened with Tim.

"I know you, partner. Spill it. What did Sir Timothy do this time?" Fritz asked.

Ross sighed. "I should not be telling you this, because Timothy is a client, but.. let's just say that he committed to buying a company, and then changed his ever-active mind. As you know I have one of my best VP's, John , overseeing Tim. It seems as though Tim instructed John to buy a company for five million, and then Tim changed his mind, the guy would not let Tim back out of the deal, and then threatened to sue Tim, John and yours truly. Sooooo I agreed to assume half the debt. I'm pissed about the two million five hundred grand, but I will make it back. Tim's attitude is better than it used to be, but still basically horrible. With that I am going to shut up, so me and my two favorite business partners and best friends, can do a nice energy deal this trip" Ross said.

Fritz cackled. "That sounds just like Timothy, but anyway, to our business"

"So, whats on the agenda.?" Ross asked.

"Would you believe, five thousand people?" Fritz said.

Ross looked stunned, and then said, "Five thousand? What the Hell??"

"You're right. Part from our buddy Alan Hell, part from John Fish, and another from one of our past investors who loves his nice big checks every month"
Fritz said.

"How are we going to show our presentation to five thousand people?" Ross asked.

"Simple., we are "Showing " to five hundred. Then, we are Zoom recording it, and having one of the prospects take it back, and show it to a bunch of his people. Its going to take time, but it will be worth it" Fritz said.

"Okayy, sounds amazing. Ah, speaking of Mister Hell,. What do you want me to do about Philadelphia?" Ross said.

"Dont worry about that now, Mister Over Active mind. Let's get through this show. We will discuss it together, and then I will discuss it with Mister Hell. If its a go, we will arrange it, you will get your ass in a car to Philadelphia from New York for the day or overnight, and deal with it. First things first" Fritz said.

Ross Fritz and Steve went back to the office, met, had dinner, Ross went to the hotel, and the men made arrangements to meet at 6 am the next day to go to the field.

When Ross called Kayley, she said. "How goes it?"

"If what Mister Fritz says is right, it might be a Kaboom. Supposedly, somehow, five thousand people are going to see this show. Five hundred onsite tomorrow, then we make a Zoom presentation to show to others. Fritz told me not to worry about Mister Hell's Philadelphia's office, first things first here" Ross said.

"Fritz is right. Shut Philadelphia out of your mind, for now" Kayley said.

The next morning, at 6 am, Ross Fritz and Steve went to the fields. As it turned out, one thousand people showed up in various forms of transportation, for what was a one day show, that the foreman had changed.

After Foreman's lecture, and through walk through of the oil and gas, the men took over a party room at a hotel for a party. There would be about three hundred signups, not bad.

At that point, Ross Fritz and Steve went back to the office satisfied, when more good news came as Ross's cell phone rang. It was Alan Hell.

"Ross, this is Alan, are you in OKC?"

"Yes, Alan, been here since yesterday. Whats up?" Ross asked.

"Since you're already out there, can you go to LA tomorrow? I told the Senior Partner in my LA office just how much bread our firm has made from you, Mister Fritz, and Mister Steve's nice oil and gas investments. He wants to see you for dinner tomorrow night. Hop on a flight tomorrow morning, and take your butt out there. Explain it all to him, and then figure out how you, Steve and Fritz will show this man and whoever he refers you to the fields" Alan said.

"That's the easy part. Let me first meet your partner in LA. Thank You as always" Ross said.

"I told you we were going to make a mint together" Alan said.

Ross and Alan hung up

Ross turned to Fritz and Steve. "Guys, that was our good friend Mister Hell. Alan says that a guy who is the Senior partner in the LA office wants to see Little old Ross , tomorrow" Ross said.

"Fine, then get your ass out of here tonight. Go meet Mister Hell's partner" Fritz said.

"I want to stay over tonight. I want to be fresh when I meet this guy. I will take the first flight out in the morning. Let me call the teacher" Ross said.

Ross called Kayley. "Babe, OKC trip cut short, but I have to go to LA for the day. Our good friend Alan Hell wants me to meet some people in his LA office. I am going tomorrow, meeting the guy for dinner, and then likely sleeping over, and will be home the next day by nightfall. If I can slip out on the Red Eye, I will. Let's see." Ross said.

"Okay, Good Luck with Mister Hell's partner. How was this trip? Kayley asked.

"Three hundred will sign. Decent, but the LA thing is most important " Ross said.

"Okay, Good Luck, I Love You. See you the morning after next on the Red Eye or that night" Kayley said.

Ross slept, then early the next morning took the flight to LA to meet Alan Hell's Los Angeles partner.

This was the unknown. Would it be boom or bust? Gusher or dry hole?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
I wonder whether Ross was lying about the amount of Tim's deal. He said $5 million with his half being $2.5 million and it actually was $6 million with his half being $3 million. So either he was lying or he just forgot the actual amount and guessed what it had been.

Back to L.A. again, presumably staying in a five-star hotel unless he leaves the same night.

Either Ross was "Lying about the amount" or the author forgot how much it was lol Human mistake sorry.

Ross was probably at the Beverly Hills Hotel, knowing him.

More to come tomorrow. We both know what is going on in a half hour.

I will be busy watching our mutual favorite sport this weekend between you know which two teams.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back