• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Tabooness vs Popularity

bobhurl

TMF Poster
I've found this article :
https://aella.substack.com/p/fetish-tabooness-vs-popularity

According to the figure :
taboo.jpg

The "feet" fetish concern 10% of population, including twice to three times as many men as women. Therefore, it concern about 13-15% of men and 5-7% of women. No surprise.

But if you look at the "tickling" fetish, it concern near 9% of population, including between equal numbers and 1,5 times more women than men ! So, it concern about 9-11% of women and 7-9% of men. This is surprising.

Do you think it's true ?

I believe it- it may not seem like it on here or the general internet community but there are A LOT of women into this fetish. They are just quieter about it for obvious reasons.

I believe it- it may not seem like it on here or the general internet community but there are A LOT of women into this fetish. They are just quieter about it for obvious reasons.

About tabooness, it's interesting that, according to the figure, the percentage about feet fetish is around 36%, but about tickling fetish it's around 31%, so a little less tabooness. If it's more tabooness for women than men, many of them have not, however this taboo. Assuming that tabooness is around 0% for men, it's maximum 62% for women (to come up at the average of 31%). But if there are 1,5 more women than men into this fetish, they are only 52% to have this taboo.

So the women without taboo are at least 38% of all those being into tickling fetish !

Furthermore, I note that more men are into feet fetish than women. However, the tabooness, here, is stronger : 36%. This suggest that even in the tickling fetish, tabooness would perhaps affect equally men and women. So women without taboo would be more than 38%. Perharps 60-70%, if the two percentages are equals.

About tabooness, it's interesting that, according to the figure, the percentage about feet fetish is around 36%, but about tickling fetish it's around 31%, so a little less tabooness. If it's more tabooness for women than men, many of them have not, however this taboo. Assuming that tabooness is around 0% for men, it's maximum 62% for women (to come up at the average of 31%). But if there are 1,5 more women than men into this fetish, they are only 52% to have this taboo.

So the women without taboo are at least 38% of all those being into tickling fetish !

Furthermore, I note that more men are into feet fetish than women. However, the tabooness, here, is stronger : 36%. This suggest that even in the tickling fetish, tabooness would perhaps affect equally men and women. So women without taboo would be more than 38%. Perharps 60-70%, if the two percentages are equals.

Lots of numbers. Brain cannot compute. Hahaha

4% have a knee fetish. It concern an equal number of men and women, or 1,5 more times men than women, and it's taboo for 36% of them.

Have you ever heard about knee fetish ? Is there videos ?

Loving the chart because of the sheer amount of data it presents in such a clear way. I have doubts that it reflects the preferences of the general population though. Foot fetish seems like it should be much, much more common than tickling. My suspicion is that either (1) the people responding to this survey are heavily skewed in some way, or (2) some vanilla people think they're into tickling, but don't have the full-blown fetish like we do.

I wonder if this varies by part of the world and region within the USA. I know in the deep south, so many women have never heard of this....anecdotal evidence not being scientific research not withstanding.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I had to save the image because I find stuff like this so absolutely fascinating!

Based on an independent study I just completed. 100% of the people in my household enjoy foot and tickling fetishes. Rachel and I voted and it was unanimous. ;0)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back