• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Panic

Oldnewguy

TMF Novice
I am more of a compassionate, sadistic ‘Ler. I respect the women I play with and always follow the preset rules of play. One of my playmates allows me to tickle her past her safe word. This is what sends her into Subspace. It’s up to me to determine how far past her SW to take her. Now I’m very in tune to her reactions as we’ve played many times. I always try to push her a little further (she can take ALOT) and I’ve noticed she also tries to withhold her SW a little longer. (she Hates using it 😈) she will go into sort of Panic mode. Desperately flailing away, laughing, snorting, cursing. All while LOVING the experience. Our last session was a couple weeks ago. I decided to take her to her limit and keep her there. Sort of Tickle Edging. She never used her safe word. Stubborn 🙄
I’d like to know how many people feel panic when being tickled to your limits. What goes through your mind at that point? Is it more enjoyable for you and your partner?

Hmm good question! I relate to your lee as I don't like to safeword as well. I can usually take a lot. There was one time when I was pregnant thar I couldn't take it and it was not enjoyable. (Must be the hormones or something? Lol)

But I find it intriguing to be tickled past my limits! I'm actually curious to find out what that is like! I know in the past with my ex bf he would constantly tickle me past it. And I remember it always feeling great and leaving with me with a lot of wonderful endorphins!

Some of our best sessions were when I tickled her past her limits. It’s a fine line that I don’t suggest you breach unless you know your ‘lee completely. Do Not go past that safe word unless it’s been negotiated before play begins. The more sessions you have together, the more you learn about each other’s likes, dislikes, limits. What works and what doesn’t work.
I just started playing with another ‘lee and she’s different from other women I’ve played with. I’m learning about her. As time goes by and we had several sessions, I will learn her body and mind. So be respectful, learn your ‘lee, then TickleTorture the daylights out of her (or him).

Interesting thread. I recall the first ever tickle torture session Rachel and I tried. We both agreed the tickling was incredible, but we definitely miscommunicated and had to figure things out afterwards which fortunately we did. We have learned how to handle this style of tickling and have really enjoyed it when we are both in tune.

I can relate to this as well. While we have an established safeword, I rarely use it. I've found that having my limits tested is actually quite liberating. There always that moment of 'panic' but it's too thrilling to want to stop.

Either panic, or out of body disassociation with reality are important.

A happy, pleasant laughter is fine and all... but also never lights a fire.

I can relate to this as well. While we have an established safeword, I rarely use it. I've found that having my limits tested is actually quite liberating. There always that moment of 'panic' but it's too thrilling to want to stop.

I tickle tortured one of my play partners so viciously once that she was literally going insane with laughing and thrashing around. She did not use her safe word. This went on for about 15-20 minutes. She was a bowl of jello when I finished torturing her. I asked her why she refused to safe word and she said “ Are you kidding? And stop a perfect scene?!?!” It was at that moment that I realized I had found someone Special &#55357;&#56840;

I have never panicked but I do flail kind of as a reflex... I say I don't panic truly because I /have/ had unrelated panic attacks and to me the reactions from being tickled don't compare to the shit that goes down in my head during an actual panic attack.

I don't know if it makes it better, I just know it happens.

Only time i paniced from a tickle i was was getting head, and when i came, she didn't stop, kept going, most ticklish thing ever, the post orgasm stimulation. I would need to be chained up like Hercules to have it happen past a few seconds.

Only time i paniced from a tickle i was was getting head, and when i came, she didn't stop, kept going, most ticklish thing ever, the post orgasm stimulation. I would need to be chained up like Hercules to have it happen past a few seconds.

Wrote you a private message :)

What he &#55357;&#56390; said

Tough to describe something like that from my perspective. Definitely cathartic to be wrecked beyond established limits. It can be extremely emotional, especially if the ler(s) are sadistic enough to play that hard, but not to the point of injury or resentment.

I was with a woman who was super ticklish. I kinda converted her. &#55357;&#56835;. We didn't use a safe word. I just was careful and I got to know her limits, which got wider as time went on. Many times she say something punky to me and I'd jump on her and tickle her. I'd tell her I'd stop when she apologized. She wouldn't, thank goodness. Eventually I'd stop and she would just cuddle into me with a very satisfied sigh. It was very sexy and intimate.

The title of this post “tickle panic” made me think about a tickle video with Dacy Lynn (RIP!) tied up on a bed with Sasha Foxxx tickling her. Sasha is a great tickler, knowing how to get in the heads of her lees. At one point during the video, Sasha slowly mounts Dacy’s hips and brandishes her long-nailed hands, and the teasingly moves them toward Dacy’s armpits.

Dacy looks at the person with the camera and with panic/terror in her eyes, she screams “HELP!” She laughed right after and so did Sasha, but it was legit panic. Sasha then proceeded to tickle the bejeezus off her.

The title of this post “tickle panic” made me think about a tickle video with Dacy Lynn (RIP!) tied up on a bed with Sasha Foxxx tickling her. Sasha is a great tickler, knowing how to get in the heads of her lees. At one point during the video, Sasha slowly mounts Dacy’s hips and brandishes her long-nailed hands, and the teasingly moves them toward Dacy’s armpits.

Dacy looks at the person with the camera and with panic/terror in her eyes, she screams “HELP!” She laughed right after and so did Sasha, but it was legit panic. Sasha then proceeded to tickle the bejeezus off her.

I saw a video with Dacy being a lee to Taylor Raz. Dacy was racked and Tay was being extremely playful/sadistic. During a portion of her upper body torture, Dacy was losing her mind and Screamed RED!!! It seemed as if she had only one safe word as Taylor TORTURED Dacy for the rest of the video and Dacy looked panicked virtually the whole time. One of the best videos ever. R.I.P. Dacy &#55357;&#56866;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back