• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London munch, Sat 22nd October 2022

Slant

TMF Expert
Important update: Changed location! See below. I've edited this post for the new place.

Hi everyone! We'll be having another London munch on Sat 22nd October! Can't wait to see everyone again after a great Ticklemania party last weekend, and the previous munch in July.

If you're new to munching, don't worry, it's not a play party - just a social where you can make friends with the rest of us in the tickling community from the southeast (and a few visitors from beyond!)

We'll have our mascot on the table, a small cuddly dog called Munchie with a green feathery thing.

We meet at the Marlborough Arms, 36 Torrington Place, Bloomsbury, near Goodge Street tube station. I should be there from around 1pm for lunch, and we keep going till everyone leaves which is usually about 9-10pm. Feel free to drop in and out as your Saturday schedule allows! Usually around 20 of us over the course of the day at these things, so it should be a good turnout.

For those on FetLife, here's an event if you'd like a reminder: https://fetlife.com/events/1184877

Respond here if you've got any questions, and see you all there!

Slant

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing old buddy, looking forward to seeing you and all the gang :)

Hi everyone! Important location update: our regular pub has just closed for a month of renovation, so we're moving the munch to another place nearby. We'll be at the Marlborough Arms (corner of Torrington Place and Huntley Street). Nearest tube station is Goodge Street, and looks to be an easy walk from several others nearby on a variety of lines.

See you all on Saturday, and feel free to DM me if you get lost or need more info!

Great to see everyone again! Lost count of attendees once we went past the 20 mark. A fun time as always!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back