• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollywood, New York City, Then What Will Be?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross landed at LAX , he went into an Uber and over to the LA office of Alan Hell's firm.

Alan Hell's partner, Sam, met with Ross.

"Ross, Alan has told me so many good things about you, your partners Fritz and Steve, and your company. Alan said that he and the direct guys he works with have done very well off your company" Sam said.

"Sam, I appreciate your sentiments and Alan speaking so highly of our company Fritz, Steve, and myself." Ross said.

Ross and Sam went out to lunch.

"While Alan has shown me the basic structure of your company and your oil and gas and investments, I would appreciate if you, Fritz, and Steve could show me a break down of investment expectations, return projections, and time frame" Sam said.

"Of course,. Sam. When I get back to New York, I will discuss that with Fritz and Steve. We will put together all of the details, and FEDEX it to you within a week" Ross said.

"Just fine" Sam said.

"I can tell you this. The usual starting investment is one hundred thousand per person. We have wells completely flowing in our Oklahoma fields. We have other reserves and energy sources flowing in and over the Texas border, and an unknown amount in Alaska and Canada, that are likely a bit down the road, but , from just what we have now in Oklahoma and Texas, I think that you and your partners here would and will be satisfied with the results" Ross said.

"I'm sure we will, and that all sounds just fine" Sam replied.

Ross and Sam finished their lunch. Sam told Ross that Ross could go home on the next flight, and they would keep in touch.

Ross was able to make a 6 pm LA time flight, that would land in JFK at 2 am New York Time, so that he would not have to fly all night.

Ross texted this information to Kayley. "Meeting with Alan Hell's partner Sam seemed to go well. We will gather information and give it to him ASAP. Taking 6 pm flight home, will be home likely 3 am" Ross said.

"See you later, safe flying" Kayley said,

Ross got on the plane, and tried to doze. He was tired, but knew that the meeting with Sam could turn out to be a very important step in solidifying the situation with Alan Hell, and the people Alan Hell knew.

At 215 am, the plane landed at JFK. Ross slumped into an Uber, was driven home, and got to his building around 3.

Kayley was again waiting for him on the couch, with her inviting soles uncovered. So..... Ross decided to greet her with an index finger down the soles instead of a kiss.

"Hey! You're supposed to give me a light kiss, not a finger on the soles, foot obsessed!" Kayley protested.

"Oh, shut up, teacher, and say Hello to your husband. " Ross said, kissing Kayley on the lips.

"You look tired" Kayley said.

"I'm holding up. Come to bed." Ross said.

Kayley struggled up "No sex, you look like you're ready to fall away" Kayley said.

"Who said anything about sex? Clothes come off, into bed, and no office later. I had meetings in OKC and LA today. I plan to curl up and sack out" Ross said, putting on a pair of clean boxer shorts, climbing into bed, and wrapping his arms around Kayley.

"No sneaky midsection tickles, market boy, I know you!" Kayley warned.

"No sneaky tickles, teacher. I tickled you already. Sleep is what I plan" Ross said.

Ross passed out within minutes, and Kayley right after him.

The next morning, Kayley awakened, dressed for work, and kissed Ross goodbye lightly on the lips.

At ten am, Fritz rang Ross's phone.

"I hope I did not wake you, but Sir, Sam was very impressed with you. Steve and I will put together numbers, hold them for Sam, forward them to you, make sure we all agree, and then send them to Sam. Hopefully that was a productive trip" Fritz said.

"I hope so, I am beat" Ross said.

"Ah, I would advise no office today for you sir" Fritz said.

Ross laughed, "Mister P you are beginning to sound like Kayley. I will call in, but plan to lie right here catching up on my sleep" Ross said.

With Ross aware, he did call the office.

"Are you home, Ross?" Vic asked.

"Yes, got home about 3 am from OKC and LA, is something wrong?" Ross asked.

"Timothy wants to sell another company, 25 mil, but needs your signature within 24 hours" Vic said.

"Vic, excuse my language, but fuck him. I will call Sir Timothy, and tell him I am not moving from this apartment today. He can wait 24 hours, and if he cant, I will call whoever this is that he is selling to, and tell them that his manager is out of town. I will take care of it" Ross said.

When Ross dialed Tim's number, Tim said. "Is that you?"

"No, Timothy, its the man who takes all your money. I am not moving from this apartment today. You are to call whoever this deal involves, tell them that your manager is in LA, and will be home tomorrow. I will meet with you tomorrow, with or without John, you will show us and give us the papers, we will all sign them,. and then send them to this guy, okay? Any other way I cannot do this!" Ross said firmly.

"Fine" Tim said.

Ross fell back to sleep .

Kayley came in the apartment, into the bedroom, removed her back strapped shoes, and awakened Ross by sticking one of her musky bare feet in his face.

Ross awakened.

"That could only be one person. Later tonight, you are giving me the ladder show" Ross demanded.

"We will see. Are you okay to go to dinner?" Kayley asked.

:Ross rose from bed. "I will make myself okay" Ross said, undressing and staggering into the shower.

Ross and Kayley went to Chinatown Flushing, ate, came home, and then Ross demanded.

"Okay, you, feet in my lap, now!" Ross insisted.

Kayley put her bare feet in Ross's lap.

"Please dont tickle me" Kayley begged.

"No, I dont tickle you, but I will do THIS! " Ross said, inhaling Kayleys feet, licking her toes, and achieving a huge hard on.

Ross pulled down his jeans, and his boxers, and showed his member to Kayley.

"I need you to do something about this" Ross said.

Kayley threw off her clothes, ripped off Ross's clothes, Kayley lied down on the bed, and pulled Ross on top of her, as Ross worshipped her all over, as Kayley got wet, pre cum formed on Ross's dick., and , Ross exploded into Kayley s pussy after Ross had not had an orgasm for a week.

When they finished, Kayley asked Ross.

"Do you ever, jerk off when you're away?"

"I used to when I was younger, but now, rarely. You know I barely have any energy as it is, plus, I'm always distracted, and have to save my energy and my product for you, teacher" Ross fired back.

Ross and Kayley fell back to sleep.

The next morning, Ross opened his eyes at 6 am, and was greeted by a disturbing message.

Something else was wrong with one of Timothy's companies. Tim needed to see Ross that day.

Ross sighed, at his wits end, went into his den, sat, and thought.

Was John the answer to deal with Tim's day to day affairs on Tim's account, or would Ross have to take more "Drastic Action" on Tim's situation.

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
"Vic, excuse my language, but fuck him. I will call Sir Timothy, and tell him I am not moving from this apartment today. He can wait 24 hours, and if he cant, I will call whoever this is that he is selling to, and tell them that his manager is out of town. I will take care of it" Ross said.
Ross is getting smarter all the time.
Kayley came in the apartment, into the bedroom, removed her back strapped shoes, and awakened Ross by sticking one of her musky bare feet in his face.
I wish I could wake up that way. :feets:

Ross tries to get smarter.

Such is why Ross asked John to handle Timothy, so that Ross could and can deal with Timothy less, and Ross can concentrate on his real work focus, oil and gas.

Yes, it would be nice to wake up to Kayley's musky feet in the face.

More to come hopefully tomorrow. After I watch you know what tonight.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back