• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WandaVision 2: Post-Halloween Tickles (M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A sequel to my previous WandaVision story (https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335187-WandaVision-Halloween-Tickles!-(MF-F))

WandaVision 2: Post-Halloween Tickles
by MrObscura101

Wanda Maximoff groaned as she slowly stirred awake, it was the day after Halloween and having spent most of the evening being tickled to near insanity by the people in the town of Westview she was ready for a quiet, lazy day at home… until she realised she couldn’t move!

“What the hell?” she mumbled to herself as she found that her wrists and ankles had been tied to the bedposts, while she was still wearing the red leotard and gloves of her Halloween costume, as well as a brand new pair of pink nylons since the old ones had been ripped to shreds during the tickle session, looking down she saw that rest of her costume pieces of the headdress, cape and boots were lying on the floor
“Vis?” she called out, trying to remember if they had been having some kinky fun last night
“He’s not here…” replied a voice, looking up she saw Pietro standing there in the doorway

“Oh… uh…morning…” she said flustered and embarrassed at being found like this… “Um…could you please untie me?” she added sheepishly
“Sorry Sis no can do” he shrugged
“What? Why not?!” she replied
“Cause I’m the one that tied you up!” he said proudly
“WHAT!? You did this? Why?!” Wanda snapped back, now pulling at the bonds but finding them too well tied
“Cause you really need to lighten up” he grinned back as he shut the door and walked over to her

Wanda decided enough was enough now and focused her magic on removing the ropes… but nothing happened!
“Like the necklace?” he asked innocently. Wanda looked over at the mirror and saw a metal necklace she didn’t recognise placed around her neck
“I bought it at one of the stalls last night, it’s made of iron and has magic blocking runes etched in so it should keep you powerless” he explained
“Pietro… Let me out right now! This isn’t funny” she said, her eyes narrowing and an annoyed look on her face at his antics
“Oh but it will be soon Sis!” he replied as he pulled up a chair and cracked his knuckles

Wanda glared as he sat by her feet, then a horrible thought came to her
“Don’t… you… daarmmmhhffff!!!!!!!” she began to say threateningly, before tightly shutting her mouth as his fingers moved against her soles causing her back to arch
“Something wrong Wanda?” he replied casually
“Gghfffmmh!!!!!” she seethed at him while kicking her legs
“What am I doing? Well it was so much fun tickling you last night I thought we should do it again”

Wanda scowled at him, shaking her head furiously
“NNFHFHFH!!!!!” she growled back
“Aw, what’s wrong? Don’t you remember all those tickle fights we used to have growing up and how you would always stop me with your magic? Can you blame me for taking a home field advantage?” he replied, now increasing the speed of his fingers
“HHHHFLFLLFLFL!!!!!!!!!” Wanda wailed while trying to suppress her laughter
“Sorry Wanda, Vis is at work and the kids are out with friends so there’s no-one here to save you from the tickle monster!”

As his fingers began moving against the sheer nylon fabric, which greatly increased the tickling sensations of her nerves, Wanda tried to kick him away however the ropes were expertly tied, and she was trapped
“I can see a smile…” he said in an irritating tone, Wanda growled once more but knew it was true, she could feel all the laughter building up in her stomach, and she had no idea how long she could hold it in!

“Wow these nylons are so soft!” he noted before grabbing the toes of her right foot and holding them back, “I wonder how they feel… here!” and with that he unleashed his fingers against the underside of them
“HAHHHAHHAHAHH NNOHOOHOOO PPIIEEHHTTRRHHOOOO!!!!! SSTHHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!” Wanda exploded in laughter while straining with all her might to try and kick him away or pull her foot free

“Tickle tickle Wanda!” Pietro said gleefully
“HHAHHAAA YYOOUUUUUU JEEHEHEERKKK!!!!!” she cried back
“Sticks and stones!” he replied mockingly as he continued tickling, before quickly switching to her left foot
“HHAHAAA SSTTAHHAHAHPPP!!!!!” she squealed at this new surprise tickle attack
“Keep going? Sure!”

With that Pietro began to use his super speed to move so fast that he was able to effectively tickle both her feet at once
“DOUBLE TICKLE ATTACK!” he said sadistically
“HAAHHAHAA PPIEEHHTTROOHHHOOO NOOHOOOOO!!!!! NOHOHOOOTT THAHHAAHHATTT!!!!!” Wanda wailed, his speed was so great it really felt like two people were tickling her at once! Pietro decided to try out different tactics on each foot, at her right foot he focused on her toes, continuing to hold them back and scurry his fingers at lightning speed on the undersides while at her left foot he grabbed one of Wanda’s hairbrushes off the nightstand and started dragging it up and down the length of her arch!

“HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHA SSTHHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!! IIIHHH CAHAHAHHANNNTTT BBRRREEAAHHHHTTEE!!!!!!!” she pleaded, her entire body kicking and thrashing with all her might
“Oh, don’t be so dramatic sis!” he replied back as he continued mercilessly tormenting her “You always used to say that during tickle fights but as soon as I stopped you would tickle me back even worse!”

Soon enough the nylon on Wanda’s left foot began to rip and tear from the bristles of the brush, then without even pausing Pietro tore it completely away, leaving her large bare foot on display
“Hey wanna play this little piggy?”
“HAHHAHAHAHAH NNOOHOOOO!!!!” she screamed back, frantically shaking her head
“Oh come on, you used to love that game!” he smirked as he began, while his hands still also continued tickling her right foot at the same time!

Wanda let out a panicked scream as he started tickling each toe one by one
“And this little piggy…” he said evilly as he neared the end, then ran all his fingers against her bare arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHA YYOOOHHUU BAAHHAHAHHASSTTAAAHHHDD!!!!!!” she screamed
“Language sis!” he replied, before darting out of the room, however the respite was only for a few seconds as suddenly she found several strips of duct tape placed over her mouth and him back at her feet gleefully holding up a roll
“I think you need to learn a lesson!”
“GGGHFMFMFMHH!!!!!!!” she scowled and glared at him
“Be right back!” he waved and darted off again

Immediately Wanda tried pulling furiously at the ropes and struggling to dislodge the necklace, but he was soon back
“FRRTTFRRFF!!!!” she shouted “FFSSS NNHHFFF FFNNUUHHFF!!!!!” she added, however her angered expression immediately turned to panic as he placed down several new tools he had gathered from around the house… various paintbrushes, some makeup brushes, a brand new electric toothbrush and a collection of feathers
“Decisions….” he muttered to himself as Wanda could only watch with eyes filled with dread…

Wanda immediately started laughing frantically again as without warning he appeared at her left side and began moving a large paintbrush against her underarm, then moved at superspeed to start fluttering the feather against her right one at the same time!
“MMGGMMHMHMMM!!!!!!” she wailed, her back arching in response as she tried to pull her arms down, the only minor consolation was that her feet were being left alone, but this new tickle attack wasn’t much better!

Pietro meanwhile continued randomly switching what implements he would use, suddenly Wanda would jerk about as a new brush or feather would suddenly start tickling at her soft skin, the torment seemed to last hours, although to her shock it had only been around 40 minutes in total, yet she felt more exhausted now than any previous battle she had ever fought as a superheroine!

“Ggghffmm…ggghfffmm…” she gasped deeply when he finally stopped
“You ok sis?” he asked
“fhhhhsllffss…” she sobbed, ready to pass out
“Ah one sec…” he said, she thought this might mean it was finally over, however instead he swiftly untied her ankles from the bedposts… only to quickly tie them together again and bind them to the bedframe
“GGRHFHHFHFH!!!!” she protested, fearing more tickling, however instead he poured some oil into his hands and started rubbing her feet

Wanda was totally caught off guard by this and actually let out a low gasp followed by a soft moan, her feet were very sensitive and the oil only accentuated the sensations as he managed to rub and knead both of them practically at once with his speed
“Feeling better?” he asked
“ffsshhff…” she sighed, almost contentedly despite her situation… then he grabbed the toothbrush, switched it on and moved the spinning bristles against her left arch!

“GGHFFMFMFMHHFFHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Wanda let out a terrified shriek as the bristles spun against her oiled sole sending a shockwave through her body
“GGMFMFMFMFHHH???!!!!!” she continued screaming in confused anguish, writhing around and praying he would stop as he started tickling the other foot with a hairbrush, the stiff bristles dragging up and down her arch as the toothbrush head was poked in between her toes eliciting desperate howls for mercy
“Finish? No way sis, this is way too much fun!” he replied deviously

When Pietro finally stopped Wanda was a red faced, sweat strewn mess
“Wow look at you… a real Scarlet Witch!” he joked at her bright red face before slowly and carefully peeling off the tape
“Yoohhuu jjeehhrrkk… iihhh haaahhattee yyoohhuu…” she gasped and took in deep gasps of air while trying to stop laughing
“Ah don’t be like that sis, I always said you needed to laugh more!” he replied as he helped her drink some water

Wanda then looked at him and simply said
“Whatever… When I’m out of here I’m gonna make you pay…” and she wiggled her fingers threateningly, however she then saw the door open
“Mom?” two voices gasped in unison

Wanda looked in shock as she saw her two sons, Tommy & Billy standing there in shock
“B… boys…” Wanda struggled to say
“Hey guys!” Pietro grinned however
“What’s going on?” Billy asked
“Oh we’re playing an old Sokovian game, it’s called “Tickle the Witch!” Wanna join in?”
“WHAT?!” Wanda glared at him as the two of them thought it over…
“Sure!” they both replied while grinning!

The end?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back