• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My friend's story

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
My friend, Jenn, works for a civil engineering firm as office manager. Sometimes she works with them in the field sorting and handing out daily duties.
She usually has a trailer to stay in, as do the surveyors, but in this instance she had to stay one night in a double bunk house. They were doing some work with a logging firm and a half dozen loggers stayed in a camp nearby, and both the surveyors and loggers ate together. In the other half of the bunkhouse the camp cook stayed. She was a woman in her mid 40's, dark hair, a little on the heavier side, but not large. Her name was Cathy. The bunkhouse was separated in half by a thin wall.
Anyway, according to Jenn(who is not on TMF), she was sleeping in her bunk and around midnight she heard voices talking in Cathy's room. Then she heard Cathy cackling, which went on for maybe a minute or two, then she started roaring with laughter which lasted maybe 3-4 minutes. Things were silent for a short time, then Cathy started cackiing again, then roared with laughter again, for about 3-4 minutes. Jenn heard Cathy say "ticklish", then went into hysterical laughter for maybe 5 minutes. It seemed obvious what was happening, the loggers were tickling Cathy.
This went on for almost an hour, then Jenn heard the male voices, and the door shut to the bunkhouse.
The next morning Jenn went outside, Cathy was cooking breakfast. She said to Jenn,"hope I didn't keep you up last night, they were tickling me to death!" "I'm ticklish as hell!"
Jenn replied all was ok, and went on with her day.
Later that day Jenn saw Cathy talking to the loggers, one came up behind her and grabbed her waist. She cackled and laughed and squirmed like crazy for about a minute until he stopped.

Now that's a great story Mrs.
How were you not tempted to knock on and slide in. Lol

Wonderful story as usual mrs, I always love your great anecdotes! I wonder if Cathy even has ticklish feet. Do you think she does or does your friend Jenn know anything about Cathy's feet?

Well Mister Creosote, Jenn doesn't know, but I'm sure Cathy was getting her feet tickled as well as other spots.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back