• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 2 (no tickling)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 4 of Dawn's Story. With TickleTober in progress (all stories on my DeviantArt in this folder), I will probably continue to upload parts of this story in two-week intervals or less.

The next few parts will not have tickling in them, but I hope you enjoy them! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 1

“You are a tickle slave, and you just escaped your captors,” Lily declared. Dawn’s eyes bulged out, and she pushed her chair back, jumped up, and made a dash for the door. However, confirming the reason for the interviewee’s chair being far from the exit, the Tummy Paradise owner caught her before she could make another escape.

Dawn struggled to get away, but instead of being turned over, painfully restrained, and beaten, the escaped tickle slave found herself in a firm, uncompromising embrace. “Let me go!” she demanded as she unsuccessfully tried to squirm out of the grip. “I was not a slave before I came here, and I don’t want to work for someone who thinks I was.”

“It’s alright, Dawn; you’re safe here,” the soothing voice of the Tummy Paradise owner initially did nothing to calm the interviewee’s wriggling. “I’m not going to turn you over to the Tickle Cartel, and I’m not going to let you be a slave of any sort.”

“But I wasn’t a slave, and I don’t know what a Tickle Cartel is!” Dawn insisted on her innocence, but her struggling eased a little after the other woman promised not to turn her over to the Tickle Cartel.

“Yes, you were,” Lily spoke softly, attempting to calm the former tickle slave down. “I saw the bruises on your legs and back, Dawn. And, according to my surveillance cameras and my own observations, you’ve almost never looked comfortable in this building, from when you entered to when you came back with me. The only time you had a real smile on your face was after my assistant gave you an energy bar, probably because you’re really hungry after running away. I know that you recently escaped tickle slavery; nothing else could explain your appearance and your actions. But Dawn, I want to assure you that you have no reason to fear me. I have helped free several tickle slaves from the Tickle Cartel, and I know that no one but a tickle slave, specifically one who escaped before going to the Training Academy, would look and act like you have. Dawn, I know that they took you as a tickle slave, but you’re not one anymore. Not now, not ever.”

The mention of her bruises from the multiple beatings, along with the identification of her general time of escape, made it futile for Dawn to argue that she had never been a tickle slave. Despite all that information raising suspicion as to Lily’s involvement in the Tickle Cartel, everything else about the Tummy Paradise owner was reassuring to Dawn. This was especially evident in the fact that Dawn was only bound by a hug: once the teenager had essentially stopped struggling, it would have been simple for Lily to flip her over and tie her up tightly, yet that had not happened. Convinced that she was safe, Dawn buried her face into the older woman’s shoulder and let out her relief in sobs of joy. “It’s going to be alright, Dawn. I’m going to keep you safe.” Reassuring words flowed out of Lily’s mouth as she comfortingly rubbed Dawn’s back and stroked her hair.

After a while of crying into the Tummy Paradise owner’s shoulder, Dawn lifted her tear-stained face up, and Lily carefully guided her back to the interview chair. The older woman retrieved a new water bottle from the refrigerator in her office, along with a protein bar, and placed them in front of Dawn before sitting back down in her chair. “I’m sorry that I had to bring up that recent memory, but I needed to make sure you were who I thought you were. Now, I want to make something clear: you will be protected from tickle slavery, no matter what. I will be your protector, provided that it is possible given where you live and work, or someone else as dedicated as me will keep you safe. For today, taking care of you is my only job; I can do whatever you need.” A quiet time followed where Dawn just sat, ate, and drank. But in the middle of a bite, the freed tickle slave’s eyes teared up again, and her protector stood up, holding out her arms for another embrace. “Oh, you poor thing, come here.” Dawn stood up and accepted the hug, letting desperate relief flow out of her eyes again.

Dawn occasionally interrupted her crying to randomly spill out the details of her captivity. Every time that happened, the Tummy Paradise owner squeezed her for extra comfort, openly questioning the Tickle Cartel’s harsh methods and repeatedly promising that the former tickle slave would not be mistreated ever again. When Dawn was ready, she broke off the hug, and Lily looked into her teary eyes and stated, “Now, Dawn, you remember that I said that I saw your bruises?” Dawn nodded weakly, and the comforting woman continued, “We have a nurse on staff at Tummy Paradise, specifically because we know how badly tickle slaves are treated. I’d like to have her come in and take a look at you. Is it alright to do that now, or do you need some more time first?”

“She can come now,” Dawn allowed as she wiped some more tears from her face.

“Okay,” Lily massaged the teenager’s shoulder with one hand and pressed a button on her nearby intercom with the other. “Risa, can you please come into my office?”

“I’ll be right there, ma’am,” came the response.

“Risa’s treated several former tickle slaves, and she’ll know what to look for,” Lily announced. Less than a minute later, there was a knock at the door. “Come in.”

“Hello,” the nurse walked in and warmly smiled at Dawn. “I’m Risa.”

“Dawn,” Dawn weakly responded.

“Nice to meet you, Dawn,” Risa replied. “Can you sit on the table? I am going to look you over for bruises and other injuries.”

“How-” Dawn looked to Lily, but she laid down as she was doing so.

“I only call her into my office to treat freed tickle slaves; she knew before she came in,” Lily explained.

“Yes, I’ve got plenty of experience, and I’ll make sure you’re feeling better by the time we’re done,” Risa reassured Dawn as she began her examination. “Miss Lily even keeps the supplies most needed for former tickle slaves in her office so that they’re easy to access.”

Throughout the exam, the nurse checked all over Dawn and found several bruises. Most of them just needed time to heal, but there were a few where the whips had left painful cuts in the skin, and Risa bandaged them to keep them from being aggravated. When the nurse tapped her injured knee and Dawn winced, the former tickle slave revealed that she had been kicked in the knee and belly during her escape. Risa also took off the shoes that had been cramping Dawn’s bare feet and put ice on to help prevent sores and blisters while Lily located some appropriately fitting shoes and socks. Eventually, the exam ended, with Risa providing a few instructions for the next few days for Dawn, as well as her personal cell phone number in case Dawn was having extra pain.

Once Risa headed back to her station, having been thanked by both people in the room, Lily declared, “Well, Dawn, it’s about closing time for Tummy Paradise, so if it’s alright with you, I’d like to take you to my house for the night.”

“Okay, and thanks so much for everything that you’ve done for me,” Dawn finally took the time to thank her new guide in this scary world.

“I’m happy to help,” Lily’s soothing voice returned. The two headed outside to a car-like vehicle, and Dawn looked questioningly at it when Lily got in. “This is called a T cart, and it’s the main form of personal transportation around Tickle Island.”

“A T cart?” Dawn queried.

“Yes, technically it stands for Tickle cart, because it has systems to restrain and tickle passengers, but I rarely use that unless a passenger requests to be tickled,” Lily informed her guest once the two were inside. “Otherwise, it’s basically just a taller convertible.”

“Oh, okay,” Dawn was a little confused at why the cars had to have tickling as a part of them, but that was not important for her at the moment, so she dismissed it and got inside.

“Now, I don’t want to do this, but I do live in the Tickle Cartel half of the island, so we’re going to have to drive over there,” Lily announced, causing Dawn to throw her an alarmed glance.

“What do you mean, Tickle Cartel half of the island?” Dawn questioned, horrified at the prospect of apparently returning to the Tickle Cartel after she escaped it.

“Oh, you probably have no idea about that,” Lily blushed. “The Tickle Cartel headquarters, slave training facility, and all its functioning areas are located on what is known to the rest of the world as Tickle Island. Half of the island is dedicated to the Tickle Cartel, and the remainder is actually Tickle Island. Tummy Paradise is located in the Tickle Island half, but most people who work in Tickle Island live in the Tickle Cartel half, so we have to go back there.”

“Why can’t I stay in the Tickle Island half?” Dawn protested, now about ready to open the door and get out of the T cart. “The Tickle Cartel can’t recapture me if I’m hidden there.”

“The Tickle Cartel runs Tickle Island,” Lily dumped cold water on Dawn’s suggestion. “Generally speaking, you are just as vulnerable on either half of the island. But I promised to protect you, and the best way for me to do that is to take you to my home. That way, I can control who sees you, and you won’t be out in public.”

“But what about the drive over there?” Dawn questioned. “Won’t someone see me with you and question you until you give me up?”

“I highly doubt it,” Lily declared. “I have taken several escaped tickle slaves back to my home before, and I have not been stopped even once. Especially with how recently you escaped, no one will be expecting you to be riding around in a T cart. I doubt we’ll even get a second look from anyone who happens to see us.”

“Are you sure?” Dawn probed nervously.

“Yes, Dawn, I am sure,” Lily looked directly into Dawn’s eyes to confirm her statement, and the passenger’s hand finally came off the door handle. “I will protect you for as long as you need it, and I will not put you in a compromised situation.”

“But what about security cameras?” the escaped tickle slave asked. “I know you said that we wouldn’t be spotted by people, but they’ll be set to look out for me, won’t they?”

“That won’t matter,” Lily dictated. “The Jolly Jesters, that’s the Tickle Cartel’s police force, have limited resources to track down and recapture tickle slaves. It will take them a while to get security footage, assuming that there is any for them to get by that point. The collective anti-tickle slavery organizations have people planted in the Jolly Jesters, mostly in the Tickle Slaving Gangs Task Forces. I’ll tell you about that later, but all you need to know is that those task forces get access to security footage first, and they can selectively choose what to pass along to the rest of the Jolly Jesters. That way, the other Jolly Jesters don’t compromise their operations, and our people use this to help hide footage of escaped tickle slaves. The Tickle Cartel turns a blind eye to this because they consider eliminating the illegal tickle slaving gangs a significantly higher priority than recovering escaped tickle slaves. So, you see, the possibility of security cameras catching you is nearly zero, especially since I will get your picture to sympathetic Jolly Jesters quickly.”

“Okay,” Dawn calmed down and hesitantly accepted the statement, scooting back into place and putting her seatbelt on.

“Is it alright if we go to my house now?” Lily requested, and Dawn simply nodded. The Tummy Paradise owner quietly drove the two to her home, and as she had expected, they reached their destination without incident. After parking her T cart in the garage of the modest two-story home, Lily led Dawn to her upstairs living room. The host and guest settled on the room’s recliner and couch, respectively, to relax.

Next Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 3

Last edited:
I would imagine that Dawn needs this time to decompress from the stress she has been under, she is starting to see how complex her situation truly is.
Thanks for your work, it’s always a pleasure.

I would imagine that Dawn needs this time to decompress from the stress she has been under, she is starting to see how complex her situation truly is.
Thanks for your work, it’s always a pleasure.

Dawn will definitely need to take time to get adjusted to her new situation, both with hiding from the Tickle Cartel and recognizing what goes on in Tickle Island and the Tickle Cartel. Lily knows some of what to do with escaped tickle slaves, so she can pass information along that makes it simpler, but there will be a lot for Dawn to process.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back