• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain, Postponement One, And, Postponement Two

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Ross listened to Tim's message that had clearly upset Ross,. Ross realized he had another problem.

The weather in New York that morning, was damp and rainy.

Even though Ross had received his Botox shot not too long before, the combination of the shot probably not taking effect in his body yet, and the weather, caused Ross to have a terrible migraine, to be sick to his stomach, feel sick, and then go into the bathroom, and begin throwing up.

Kayley heard him.

"Ugh, what a nice sound to be awakened by. Your partner throwing up" Kayley said sarcastically.

"Oh, keep quiet you, and go use the other bathroom. I'm sick as a dog, and you're being sarcastic" Ross said.

Later that morning, Ross contacted his own neurologist, told his neurologist about the symptoms, and asked his neurologist for a special strong migraine medication to control Ross's symptoms until the Botox shot got into Ross's body.

Ross's Doctor said it was okay with the Doctor, but told Ross that Ross needed to get in touch with the Botox Doctor to confirm this.

Ross called his Botox Doctor's office, and was informed that the Botox Doctor would be out of the office for two days, that day and the next day, and would not be back until the day after that.

Thus, with as horrible as Ross was feeling, Ross decided to call his own office.

"I'm sick. The Doctor I need to see won't be in his office for two days. The way I feel now, I cant come into my office. Please hold any messages that are not urgent. I will call Timothy and find out what he wants, and if I have to talk to Fritz and Steve it will be from here" Ross told Vic.

"Okay, Ross, feel better" Vic said.

Ross called Tim. "I got your message. I'm in bed with a severe migraine attack, the headache Dr will not be back for two days. Thus, I have to stay home. I listened to your message on my machine, so please clarify. What is the problem with your company?" Ross asked.

"The guy I wanted to buy it from wants to jack up the price ten million. He is getting into a price war game. He wants to talk to my actual business manager immediately" Tim said.

"Well, Timothy, I am sorry to inform you that your actual business manager, me, is sick in bed and wont be back in my office for three days until I reach the headache Doctor. So you have exactly two choices. One, ask whoever this guy is to work the details out with John, the guy assigned to your account, or two, tell him that your actual business manager is detained, and cant talk to him for three or four days. Besides those options, I cannot help you" Ross said.

"Okay, I will tell him that" Tim said.

Ross managed to drag himself down the street for lunch, but he really was feeling like crap, and tried to spend the day resting and sleeping in bed, and just surfing the net on his laptop computer.

When Kayley got home around four, Ross had fallen assleep. She lightly kissed Ross hello, and he stirred.

"What did you do?" Kayley asked.

"I cant see Doctor K for at least two days, so I am staying right in this bed until I do see him, no office. Tim has a guy who wants to talk to Tim's business manager, but I told Tim to tell this guy to either work it out with John, or that his business manager cant talk to the guy for a few days. Good moves?" Ross asked.

"Very good, up to going out to dinner?" Kayley said.

"Yes, if I walk slow and eat very bland food. " Ross said.

Ross and Kayley slowly walked to the Chinese eatery down the street. Ross ordered steamed chicken and wonton soup with white rice, and ate it very slowly.

Ross and Kayley just cuddled up that night. No Sex. In the morning, Kayley left for work.

Around mid morning, Mister P called.

"How goes it partner?" Fritz boomed in his usual happy voice.

"Unfortunately, Mister P not good. Even though I got the shot, it either did not take effect yet, or the damp weather here is getting me. I have a bad migraine. My headache Doctor wont be back for a day or two, so I am just staying home, and trying to rest" Ross said.

"Okay. We probably wont see you for two to four weeks anyway, so please just get well and we will stay in touch" Mister P said.

"Thanks, and we will do" Ross said.

Ross slept that day, and still felt like crap.

That night, Ross struggled to sleep.

The next day Ross would be able to call the headache Doctor.

What would the headache Doctor say?

That would be seen.

"Ugh, what a nice sound to be awakened by. Your partner throwing up" Kayley said sarcastically.
Unusual of Kayley to be unsympathetic. ''

Somebody as rich as Ross in NYC should be able to get a medical appointment on the same day by using those doctors who accept no insurance, charge about double, and demand payment in cash or bank check on the day of service. Usually called "boutique" or "concierge" medicine, these doctors actually treat their patients with respect instead of treating them like cattle. I wish I could afford what they charge. Ross can afford it.

This is at least the second time you've said this. I have to look this up.

The author is having pain in r/l due to my shot, and I have called my r/l DRs. Now I have to see the outcome of those as I am waiting for callbacks.

More to come by tomorrow, stay tuned of course

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back