• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Pain, Explanation, And Waiting It Out

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was able to get through to his Headache Doctor the following day.

The Headache Doctor told Ross that the Botox shot would take at least 14, to maybe as much as 21 days, to get into Ross's system.

Thus, Ross just had to be patient.

Mister P wanted to do a show.

Ross knew that, while he might be able to drag himself into the office even if he needed to work shorter days.

Ross knew that he could not leave New York until his pain went completely away, and that if it did not, Ross would have to call the Headache Doctor again, and probably see him.

The next day Ross awakened, got dressed, and wanted to get into the office by 8.

Kayley had a half day and did not have to go in except for from 11 to 4, so she was still in bed.

Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, gathered his papers, and went to leave.

"Any serious pain, and please come home, market boy" Ross said.

"Market boy knows, oh and by the way THAT is for calling me Market Boy! " Ross said, tickling Kayley's foot as it stuck out from under the covers and she shrieked and pulled it away.

Ross got to the office, worked on mundane paperwork, and at 10, called Mister P

"Mister P, I am very sorry to tell you this. I talked to my Headache Doctor yesterday. He told me that my Botox shot will take 14 to 21 days to get into my system and work. The allergy ridden and damp weather and the change of seasons up here are not helping either. Thus, if you and Steve want to put together a deal, and I cannot be physically present, either I can join in via Zoom, or we will have to delay it 30 days., I will just come into the office when I can and do light amounts of work, but besides that I have to watch myself" Ross said.

"Of course my friend and partner. Health first. I will discuss this with Steve, and then we can have a conference call. Either we can interview investors on a Zoom or conference call, or, Steve and I can take some people out to the fields even if it is not many, you can be present via Zoom, and then we will put off any signings for 30 days, at which point hopefully you will be better, and you can then come down here and do the usual stuff" Fritz said.

"Just fine, my friend. Thanks" Ross said.

"I will talk to you soon. Take care"Fritz said.,

"You too, buddy" Ross said.

Ross went in to see John.

"John, I've been grounded to New York by my Doctor due to my headaches and the Botox shot. The Doctor said at least two weeks, maybe more. Thus, no physical OKC trips until then. Please just work on Timothy as you always do. If he gets too "frisky" so to speak, please just tell me, and I will handle it okay?" Ross said.

"Of course Ross" John said.

"John, you are doing a wonderful job on Tim. Twelve-thousand-dollar bonus at the first of next month for putting up with Timothy's BS. You are making my life a million times easier. I still have health issues, but I dont have Timothy complicating them and aggravating me every day. Also, and this is between us. If he irritates me too much with his back and forth regarding you and me , I just might order him to simplify his life, my life, and your life, and consolidate his assets, or raise his fees just to irritate him. Let;'s just see where this all goes" Ross said, walking out of John's office.

Ross managed to work through a reliatively quiet day, and had lunch at Shun Lee himself.

Ross punched out at 5, went home, and ran into the teacher.

"Hello, how is oil man feeling?" Kayley said, smooching Ross.

"I called Mister P and told him that I am grounded to New York until this shot gets into my system. I also told John that if Timothy irritates John too much, that John should please tell me, and I will deal with Timothy. Oh, and with your school year ending, how about you and me take a little trip to Bev Hills and LV for say a week? Four days in Bev Hills and Three days in LV sound good to you teacher?" Ross asked.

"Just fine" Kayley said.

That night, Ross was by no means feeling great, but Kayley started going after him.

"Ah, teacher, remember what the Doctor said? Headaches for two to three weeks? That gets me to beg off" Ross said , trying to direct Kayley's attention away from sex.

"Oh, Fuck You, Market Boy. Tonight you fuck me, tomorrow you get foot smelling, ladders, and other favors. If you are well enough to go into work, you are well enough to fuck your wife" The naked Kayley said, mounting Ross.

Kayley put her wet pussy on Ross's pecker,. as he tried to get her kissed all over, but really was not feeling great.

"I dont care with all the romance and kissing all over body, market boy, just fuck me!" Kayley ordered.

Ross did as he was told,. not feeling romantic at all, but wanting to satisfy Kayley .

Kayley quickly dropped off to sleep.

Ross put on a robe, and got out of bed,.

Ross went into the den, and got an email from none other than Timothy.

Ross was already "pissed off" at his headaches, not being able to go to OKC, and feeling like he had been used by Kayley.

The e-mail was not going to make him feel any better.

What did it say?

That would be seen.

Ross's experiences make me very glad that I have never had a migraine.

"Oh, Fuck You, Market Boy. Tonight you fuck me, tomorrow you get foot smelling, ladders, and other favors. If you are well enough to go into work, you are well enough to fuck your wife" The naked Kayley said, mounting Ross.
It must be great to have a wife with a high sex drive into middle age.

Migraines are horrible. Ross knows from experience, and so does the author, unfortunately.

When you really think about it. What else does this couple really do? They work, eat, travel occasionally and have sex

More to come by the end of the night tonight, if the author can.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back